ꜰɪʟᴛᴇʀ • ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴏɴɪ 【✓】

By Dippy08

- Namjoon loves cute & tiny things and Jimin is definitely one of them. A story of a hopeless romantic guy Ki... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
✧ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ꜱɪx✧
✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✧

✧ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

4.4K 281 94
By Dippy08

The two were lost in each other to notice the sun was gone, their fingers intertwined with supple movements against each other's hands.

Namjoon too had his eyes closed, feeling himself at an ease that he missed for several years. He wondered why he was wasting all these years where Jimin was just beside him all the time.

He wished he could see it earlier but he didn't complain now either, feeling Jimin's weight against his body felt so wonderful.

He sure wanted to make a move but saved it for later, maybe another day or another moment when it's just that moment of them together.

"Shall we go back? Or it will be too dark." Namjoon now spoke almost in whispers but Jimin retracted away quickly.

A soft smile spread across Namjoon's face, the little guy was so shy he could see by the way he didn't face him and stood up, carrying his cycle.

Namjoon too followed his actions, the smile never leaving his lips.

Jimin was flustered, holding his cycle and moving forward with it while Namjoon just chuckled at how he forgot about his bag behind.

The taller male carried his bag on his shoulder, following the little one.

~✧~

The two had submitted the cycles from where they had rented it for a few hours which meant they had to travel back home through walking.

"Hope your ride was good, consider coming again." The lady greeted as they paid their charges.

"You're welcome." Namjoon replied with the softest smile, now turning to see Jimin.

He slid his hand into Jimin's unconsciously, holding it firmly as they walked out. The subtle touches and all the actions were speaking on their own, there's something in between them that they yet had to discover.

Jimin was about to shrink down in a pocketable size, oh how flustered he was. Namjoon was pretending to be unaware of the way the other was acting but he liked his impact on him.

"It was an amazing day, wasn't it?" Namjoon now asked, Jimin looking up at him, nodding in reply.

"Yes it was."

"Do you want some ice cream?" Namjoon asked and Jimin's gaze softened with the mention, he can never deny.

Namjoon could see from his eyes, chuckling, he stopped near an ice cream truck on the way, buying them ice creams like always.

Jimin loves returning home with hands full of ice cream and Namjoon's hand in his hold of course.

Two of his favourite things were in his hands as the two made their way towards their homes, talking of random things and about their day, both purposely ignoring the after event.

The ice cream was finished before Jimin reached his neighbourhood and now he would have to let go of Namjoon's hand too.

"It was an amazing day, thanks for coming." Namjoon said, looking down at Jimin as they stopped near his house.

"Thanks to you."

"Huh?"

"For ice cream."

Namjoon chuckled and the dimples appeared in his smile, oh how badly Jimin wanted to poke them.

"Okay then, I should be heading back." Namjoon said and tried to let go of Jimin's hand who looked down at it, not wanting to leave.

Jimin's actions were so endearing that Namjoon couldn't help but coo internally.

Jimin swiftly unlocked his fingers with Namjoon's who was too feeling sad at the loss.

"Let's catch up in college tomorrow." Namjoon then said and Jimin nodded.

"See you later." With this the taller male was about to turn around.

"Joonie-" Jimin spoke up and Namjoon turned to him again, being caught off guard when he felt a pair of lips against his cheek, right on top of his dimple.

Jimin had raised himself on his toes to match his height, kissing his cheek as softly as he could.

He then moved away, instantly turning around and rushing towards his home and Namjoon stood there in shock, registering what just happened.

He then chuckled, scratching his nape, flustered as he saw Jimin's small frame disappearing.

"Oh boy, don't you do it to my heart."

Ah, he had an amazing day.

~✧~

The next day they were ready to meet in the college.

Jimin was hyped as always along with his soulmate who had been hearing his rants all the way.

"Where are you guys gonna go today?" Taehyung asked interestedly, the two of them now entering the campus.

"I don't know... maybe park or cycling again, I don't complain as long as it's him & I." As Jimin said Taehyung poked his elbow into him teasingly.

"Oh, of course."

They walked in further to meet with the chaos in the college, very loud and crowded in the hallway.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked, looking at the crowd of girls and some guys, screaming and hyping someone.

"Oh, it's Ms. Cheerleader Hwasa's birthday today. The show-off was required." Taehyung replied and Jimin gave his friend a disgusted look.

The guys passed the crowd, not wanting to get involved and walked straight towards their classes.

And in their way they were met with Jungkook and Namjoon, standing in the corridor casually talking and of course waiting for these two.

Taehyung instantly rushed to smooch his boyfriend's cheeks while the other two guys, Namjoon and Jimin were well reminded of the event last night.

"Kookie, are you coming over tonight?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"Ah, I would love to babe but it's Hwasa's birthday and we are both gonna go." Jungkook replied to his boyfie.

And like most days, this couple talked on behalf of the other two who were standing there in silence, but their gazes were loud enough.

Jimin's eyes widened a little, expressions changed into downcasted ones.

Namjoon would have to attend her birthday which means no hanging out together.

Namjoon noticed his expressions and stepped closer, standing stern in front of him, looking down at the smaller guy.

"Meet me in the cafeteria later, yeah?" He whispered to him and Jimin could only nod.

"Okay baby, we'll catch up in lunch time." Jungkook said, parting his boyfriend away with a gentle chaste kiss and the other two were done with their frustratedly cute relationship.

Sharing their byes they parted ways, just to only meet in the cafeteria again that day.

~✧~

The day went fine for all and after college the soulmates were together to spend the rest of the day while the other two were gone for the party.

Later that night Jimin and Taehyung were at Taehyung's place, together for a sleepover.

Their men were busy partying so they decided to have their own party, blasting Ari and Doja's song while dancing endlessly.

After being tired from their mini home concert, they ended up falling next to each other on the couch, having their ice creams.

"TaeTae."

"Hmm?"

"I told you about yesterday."

"Yeah..."

"You think Joonie has feelings for me?"

Taehyung now turned to face his friend, the scoop of ice cream stuck in his mouth that he swallowed quickly.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. I mean he's so nice to me. We're spending so much time together and I get to know him too. He's genuine and humble naturally. Is he just being nice or he really feels something for me?"

"You don't hold someone's hands, hug them tightly for a good while if you're 'just' nice to them. Listen Jiminie, he's a nice guy but I haven't seen him this friendly with anyone else except for Kookie but they are childhood friends so let's not consider this. And after everything that happened yesterday, he does like you or maybe more than that."

Taehyung's words were enough for Jimin to soften and get flustered.

"But I was waiting for him to make a move... he was just... ahh..."

"You impatient bitch. Wasn't it enough? He will do it once he wants or if you want, why don't you make the move?"

"No thanks and don't call me impatient. I know you very well, horny bitch."

The two now began bickering, hitting spoons on each other's head.

"Ouch that hurt." Taehyung now winced once Jimin hit a little too hard.

"Deserved." Saying this he sat away.

"You bitch, come here. Let's go to sleep, it's already too late." Taehyung now said, putting his ice cream box down and carrying his phone to check the time.

"It's one fucking a.m bitch and- woah what the fuck!" Taehyung now cursed his eyes scanning the screen in shock.

"What did you see? Jungkook with a hoe?" Jimin asked jokingly and peeked into his screen to see.

"Not Jungkook."

And Jimin's eyes widened to see the screen as he held the phone in his hands now, his soulmate peeking too.

Hwasa on Namjoon's lap, holding his face close cheek to cheek, a picture posted on her profile with a long ass caption.

"What an amazing day with having amazing friends. @_Njm_ you'll always be one of the most favourite of them all. So glad to find someone like you to always help me in my up and downs and-"

"SHUT UP!" Jimin shouted as Taehyung read her caption out loud.

"Jimi-" and Jimin rushed into the room, pissed and hurt.

────•✧•────

Keep your comments reaching me

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 657 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
380K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
26.5K 1K 16
A collection of Namjoon oneshots filled with fated coincidences, bitter sorrows, and unexpected love. BxB
25.8K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!