ꜰɪʟᴛᴇʀ • ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴏɴɪ 【✓】

By Dippy08

- Namjoon loves cute & tiny things and Jimin is definitely one of them. A story of a hopeless romantic guy Ki... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
✧ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ꜱɪx✧
✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧
✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧
✧ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ✧
✧ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✧

✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

4.7K 283 85
By Dippy08

The pair of soulmates were now in Jimin's bedroom, Taehyung giving full attention to his still sulky soulmate.

"I cried all night because of you. I really thought I lost my soulmate. I was feeling so alone and I thought you would never talk to me again." Jimin confessed sadly. Taehyung's eyes were soft and shiny in guilt.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie, the more I say the less it is. I'm just a pabo as you always say. I broke your heart. About Namjoon too and everything I said. I am taking it back, I'm literally the most stupid person on this earth and-" Taehyung apologized for the nth time.

"Stop… let's just forget… I can't live without you anyway but don't be stupid again." Jimin said and Taehyung's gaze softened, lips pouty.

Jimin stretched his pinky finger for Taehyung who held it with his own.

"We are soulmates, now and forever." They said it together and a wide smile spread across their lips.

Taehyung now hugged Jimin so tightly.

"I'm so sorry Jimin~ah, wholeheartedly. I can't even imagine a life without you. I love you so much." Taehyung whispered and Jimin hugged him back.

"I love you too, more than Tom loves Jerry." Jimin replied.

"How? They hate each other." Taehyung backed away.

"Exactly." Jimin replied and Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows.

Then they burst out into laughter and that's when they knew everything was back to normal.

"Now let me have these snacks." Jimin then said to Taehyung who smiled and nodded, handing him his basket that was resting on the bed along with them for a long while.

"You really did this for me and still thought I would stay mad?" Jimin asked, quickly taking a bite of one of his favourite chocolates.

"I must have hurt you a lot so I had to do the best I can."

"And you know what? You succeeded." Jimin then fed Taehyung the chocolate balls with his own hands.

Taehyung won't say that it was actually Jungkook who gave him this idea while Taehyung was panicking about what to do. Jungkook never leaves a chance to impress him more and more but Taehyung realised one more thing too and that Jimin deserves the full attention and time as well. He really was at fault.

He's so much in love with Jungkook that bitter words against him had him losing his mind but he knew what he did wasn't right too and now watching a big smile on Jimin's face had Taehyung feeling relieved.

"Ranting or movie?" Taehyung then asked and Jimin rolled his eyes while thinking.

"Movie will be long and we have to attend college tomorrow."

"Okay then ranting."

With this Taehyung slid next to Jimin on the bed, the two guys desperately wanted to share what they lost in these last two days.

And definitely Jimin had more to say.

~✧~

Next morning they head up to their college together and luckily everything settled down quickly because real ones never get away.

But there was one more thing that was left to be fixed and it was another apology.

Jungkook was in the corridor, casually talking to his friend, Namjoon.

Taehyung and Jimin walked into the scene and the senior guys got distracted to see them, lips forming in a smile as he got the clue that everything was fixed between the two.

Taehyung rushed towards his boyfriend to earn a sweet peck on his cheek while Jimin just stood next to them, Namjoon constantly smiling at him.

"Jungkook." Jimin spoke once the two boyfriends backed away from each other.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked and Jimin kept staring at the ground in guilt.

"I'm so sorry. I messed up your birthday." Jimin apologized and Jungkook just shook his head, patting his shoulders.

"We don't apologise in friendship, it's okay. Nevermind birthday indeed wasn't that special without you but I'm glad things are fixed now." Jungkook then smiled at his boyfriend.

"Ah, your birthday would be so memorable if it wasn't for me to get the cake tasted but anyway we can do the same with you on my birthday." Namjoon said to Jungkook and everyone laughed.

"Well, let's do cake fighting instead, Jimin gonna enjoy it the most." Jungkook teased and Jimin laughed this time.

"As long as the face is yours, yes I will." And they were back to bickering.

The four of them giggled and had a warm conversation until it was time for their classes.

Just when they were about to part ways Namjoon took out his phone and texted someone. He then gestured to Jimin to check his own phone and the little one did, smiling sheepishly.

They thought they weren't obvious but they were.

~✧~

Namjoon actually asked Jimin to join him in the games lounge of the college later.

And Jimin did as he was asked to.

As he entered the lounge he found a number of students playing there and there was Namjoon, standing while leaning against one of the ping pong tables as he scrolled through his phone while waiting for Jimin.

"Ping Pong today?" Jimin asked once he reached him and Namjoon looked up, smiling instantly.

"Well, I like ping pong. Do you?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded excitedly.

"I love it."

Namjoon then slid his phone into his pockets and carried the bats, giving one to Jimin and then standing on the opposite side.

"Get ready to lose against a smaller body than you." Jimin said too confidently and Namjoon chuckled.

"We'll see baby." Namjoon said sarcastically but Jimin already started to malfunction, not believing what he heard while Namjoon had already hit the ball that went missed by Jimin.

"Ah, the game didn't even begin and we know." Namjoon then teased and Jimin furrowed, carrying the ball.

"The game begins now." Jimin announced and hit the ball furiously and Namjoon was stern enough to hit it back.

The two guys began playing with full concentration. They literally forgot about the world around them and all they knew was to hit the ball every time it came closer.

Namjoon is big and so are his arms, he didn't have to do much physical effort to hit the ball while Jimin being tiny was bouncing here and there, seeming so cute and adorable to everyone around, especially his competitor.

Jimin had a stern expression on his face as he was playing with full determination, not even ready to lose.

Namjoon was doing his best too and the game was going on with a proper competition.

"T-the one who l-loses, has to b-buy u-us ice creams." Jimin said with his breathy voice as he continued playing and Namjoon looked up at him, smiling.

He could see the formation of heavy sweat on Jimin's face due to exhaustion and the guy finally decided to show some mercy.

Namjoon missed the next hit on purpose and Jimin cheered happily.

"Three times missing and then we decide the loser." Namjoon informed and Jimin nodded, meaning he had to make Namjoon miss two more balls.

The game continued like before and Namjoon lost another ball on purpose and Jimin cheered happily, close to his victory.

Namjoon just wanted to end this game soon, not wanting to tire the poor boy further and also wishing to buy him ice cream again.

The game continued intensely like before and Jimin was huffing a lot due to exhaustion so Namjoon missed one more shot but this time it came hitting his hand accidentally, to speak with honesty, it hurt him a lot.

Namjoon winced loudly and Jimin panicked, throwing the bat and rushing towards him.

"Owww Joonie~~~!" He exclaimed and Namjoon shook his hand, palming it.

"I'm okay, it's nothing." Namjoon assured and Jimin took his hand on his own.

"Let me see."

Jimin blew air on it as if it would help and Namjoon closed his eyes, smiling so hard at his cute attempts.

Jimin is two times smaller than him but his protectiveness and concern, ten times more. Ah, Namjoon… he was trying so hard to save his heart from being stolen.

"We need to apply something cold on it, let's go, I'll get us ice creams." Jimin said and Namjoon chuckled.

"But didn't I lose?"

"It's okay, I'll get this time."

"So you mean I missed all the balls for nothing-" and Namjoon shut his mouth as he realised that he actually said it out loud and Jimin looked up to see in the eyes of the taller guy.

Namjoon looked down at him with a bit of a shocked gaze while Jimin's gaze was both surprised and delighted.

"I mean I lost the game, I'll get us ice creams."

Namjoon said to defend himself while Jimin's belly was shooting butterflies in the sky, he knew exactly how the game ended so soon.

Namjoon held his hand firmly, taking the tiny guy with him and the college knew, a new couple alert.

And the two went to have their ice creams in the cafeteria of the college, Jimin holding his ice cream cup up against Namjoon's hurt hand as the two sat together so close, lost in their own bubble.

"They're gonna give us tough competition here." Jungkook whispered to his boyfriend who smiled, nodding in agreement as the two stared at them from the table nearby.

"They surely gonna be 'the' couple here."

And just like them, everybody wants to see this happening soon.

────•✧•────

Keep commenting.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 16
A collection of Namjoon oneshots filled with fated coincidences, bitter sorrows, and unexpected love. BxB
248 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
4.1K 59 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...