✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| MISSION: ALIEN.

345 20 66
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

At an unknown destination on earth~

???'s pov~

I was in my control room, viewing the actions of M.A.T.A.'s Young Agents.

I still can't believe that an Agency like M.A.T.A. even exists.

An agency that is unknown to the world, even to the police and crime branch.

Luckily... one of my newly recruited 'Minions' told me about it who are arriving at my base really soon.

I heard the doors open behind me.

I turned around in my seat.

The room was darker enough to cover my face.

As I turned, I saw the green alien and his robot enter.

"So? did you accomplish your task?" I asked.

the alien came out of the shadows...

Adudu...

He smirked and nodded.

I smirked back and turned back around.

"Good.... very good..." I said and replayed the video recording of the Young Kids who call themselves the so-called 'Agents'.

" But we have to be careful... they may be kids. But their tactics got us to the ground in seconds." Probe said.

"Hmm... it seems that they are training under some professional fighters." Adudu claimed.

" Yes. According to the information my arriving minions gave me, this Agency has an Academy to teach and assemble young kids who have a great potential to protect the future of Cyberaya and M.A.T.A. Therefore, they have put a few of their most efficient Senior Agents to work as the Kids' mentors, or should I say... teachers  " I stated.

There was a moment of silence before Adudu asked,

" So... are those minions of yours.... human like you?"

"Yes. Not only that, they are also aware of many M.A.T.A. Agents and their tactics. It will be easy to crush down the Agency with those two on our side..." I said.

"Good. And I hope that you didn't forget our deal..." Adudu trailed.

I chuckled darkly and turned to face him.

"How can I forget the deal? You and your robot will help me destroy M.A.T.A. and make me the ruler of Cyberaya. And in return..." I Trailed.

Adudu cackled devilishly and said,

"And in return... You will help me get Ochobot... And destroy Boboiboy and his friends..."

___

At another unknown location~

With the pillar leaders~

Agent Dayang's pov~

"I still can't believe you told those newbies to decode the numerical codes!" Ganz said huffing and crossing his arms.

"Just believe it, no one else could do it the sophisticated way as they do." I said, not looking up from the photos of that spaceship.

" How can you be so confident about them? They are new in the Academy! you can't trust them with such a big responsibility blindly!" Ganz said.

I sighed and looked at him with a blank face.

"Look, Ganz. I am the one who recruited them in M.A.T.A... Do you think I will do it without any reason? I don't think that I have to remind you how much you were impressed by their performance reports. And for the newbie thing, they are new for M.A.T.A. and its agents... But for me- *closes eyes*  I just trust them cause I know them personally. I am aware of their lives very well. I know it's hard for you to believe anyone after the Dji- Uno's incident. But trust me and trust them." I said.

Ganz was wide-eyed.

"Fine. If they are able to decode all the numerical codes which we gave, then they will gain my complete trust and faith." Ganz said smiling.

I smiled back and looked at the pictures again. 

Further, He asked again,

"So... any clue about the seven other energy radiations?"

"No... But I am handling that case personally." I lied.

Now how can I tell you, Ganz,

That those seven energy sources are actually staying at my home itself...

___

At the Academy Control room~

With the Techno Agents~

Author's pov~

" Khai! Bistatic radars! Detect the gamma rays exerted from the engine of that spaceship."Agent Geetha commanded.

"On it!"

"Bulat! Doppler radars! find the trail of smoke released from the engine!" She commanded again.

"Yes Ma'am!"

" Ali! Ultrasonic radars! track down the radiational frequency of the ship all over the earth!" 

"Okay!"

The three boys got to work as their mentor walked towards the huge screen and examined the hologram of the spaceship.

 She mentally calculated the maximum and minimum distance the ship would've travelled.

"And the time starts........... now! We only have 7 hours!"

' I hope that we successfully track down the ship..." She thought.

___

At the Neuro Study room~

With the Neuro Agents~

"What type of weapons did they have?" Agent Leon asked.

" The Alien had a weird gun while the robot probably had many weapons from what we have seen!" Alicia stated.

"And Adudu also had a battlesuit of various features!" Jet claimed.

"Adudu?" Agent Leon asked.

"That's the name of the Alien... from what he claimed." Roza said.

"Hmm... You three have 15 minutes. Note down all their tactics and weaponomical information you remember. Your time starts.... now!"

'Alien... If they have existed even before... why didn't they come on earth before? and why now? or is there something that we are missing to connect to the aspects?' He thought and looked at the screen, where he saw different aspects noted by the three young Neuro Agents popping up one by one.

___

At the Ancient Battlefield~

With the Inviso and the Combat Agents~

"So this is the place?" Agent Bakar asked and the young Agents nodded.

Agent Karya looked around and asked,

"Where is the tunnel?"

"It's That way!" Moon said and led the way.

Soon, they reached the big hole with the half-cut giant boulder.

"The way to the tunnel is through this hole." Mika told.

"Really? then what are we waiting for? let's go!!" Agent Bakar said ad jumped in the hole holding his knees together.

When everyone reached down, Agent Karya saw the ancient battlesuit accessories and thought,

'Now this mission is getting interesting..." 

___

With Auriana and the team~

At Inviso Study room~

The seven entered the room and Immediately took their seats. 

"Ro! connect our Computer systems' chip M.A.T.A.'s Computer system chip!"

"Done!"

"Displaying all the numerical code screens!" Eunice informed and typed the holographic keyboard.

Suddenly, many small-sized screens emerged from the center of the table and revolved in a circular motion.

All were shocked.

"How many codes are there totally?" Zathan asked pointing at the screen.

"*nervous chuckle* 182 codes..."Eunice replied.

"182 CODES?!?!?!?!?!?" The others shrieked. 

 "On top of that, only 91 are complete! others all are either incomplete or blank!" Nathanael claimed.

" Then how are we supposed to complete the incomplete and blank ones?! we haven't learned to complete and create yet!!" Anna screeched.

"Okay, guys! *inhale and exhale* We will discuss it later! for now, let's finish of with the complete 91 codes. Then we will think about the rest 91! We only have 7 hours!" Auriana stated.

" I agre- Guys! ten minutes are over! get to work, quick!" Adrian informed and everyone distributed the 91 files among themselves and started decoding 13 codes each.

After a minute or so, 

A confused 'huh' from Zathan caught everyone's attention.

"After decoding... the file only has 6..." Zathan said.

"Six what?" Anna asked.

"Only 6 number. look!" he said and displayed his screen on the bigger one.

" Maybe these codes make another code which is the actual access to the files?" Auriana thought.

"Whatever it may be, let's focus on our work!" Eunice said and looking down at her keypad again.

3 hours later~

The seven have completed decoding the 91 complete numerical codes.

And now, all they have to figure out is how to complete the leftover 91.

Adrian banged his head on the desk and groaned.

"I don't know what to do..."

"*sigh* I wish we could ask a decoding expert for help..." Zathan muttered

A dramatic lightbulb lit up on the girls' head.

"Did you just say a decoding expert?"Eunice asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"OMC!! Zathie! you don't know how great idea you have given!" Roxa said jumping out of her seat.

"Yep! I am calling Aunt Carina!" Anna said and removed her phone.

Adrian raised his head and asked,

"Mom?"

"Yes silly! Did you forget that your mother and my beloved Aunt is a computer specialist?" Auriana said smacking her brother lightly.

Adrian blinked twice and grinned,

"Right... I forgot!" 

"But... what about the audio instrument?" Nat asked.

"Alicia told me that the study rooms don't have any audio instrument so that the Agents can have a comfortable interaction after classes." Eunice informed.

"Guys! ssh! Oh- Hey Aunt Carina! Good evening! I hope I am not disturbing! Oh! yeah umm... actually we wanted help in something! Yeah, I will put the phone on speaker!" Anna put the phone on speaker and kept it on the desk.

"Hey Mom/Heyya Aunty!" The others greeted.

"Hi kids! so for what do you need my help?"

"Uhh... Mom.. Aunt Dayang wanted us to decode some numerical codes saying there is a surprise for us but-"

"But the thing is that many of the codes are either incomplete or blank so we wanted guidance to know what to do." Auriana finished.

"Oh! no worries kids! so now take the last five digits of the code, then multiply them with 746... bla...bla...bla"

Another 3 hours later~

"Finally! it's over!" Roxa said stretching her limbs.

" Yeah. it was mentally tiring..." Anna and Eunice said massaging their heads.

The boys nodded and looked at Auriana, waiting for her response on what is the file actually...

"What in the world..." Auriana muttered.

"So what is it?" 

" All these codes together were actually the access to the temporary computer system of Adudu's spaceship which is connected to the permanent one..." She muttered.

"WHAT?!!?!?!"

Adrian instantly peeked in his sister's screen.

"No way..."

______________________________________

Hey Readers,

Short chapter? I know... I am kinda in a hurry.

[Whisper: my upcoming favorite movie is premiering!]

Anyways, the question of the day,

" How do you think Our Earth heroes and the Seven M.A.T.A. Agents should meet?

You can make your own scene or meeting plot and write it in the comment section below.

If I like one of them, I might as well add it to the book :))))))))."

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

         Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 4.4K 60
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Mention of blood and probably some heavy language. . . . After the death of Dr. Ghazali during a rebel attack from the Fringes...
2.2K 246 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...
35.7K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
20.4K 3.2K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...