Immoral Passions

Galing kay bluepink29_

Joohyun is a 27 year old stripper. Wendy is a 22 year old college going student. What happens when a meek foo... Higit pa

-0-
Wendy's Birthday Present
The club
Irene
Confusing encounters
First session? Or is it?
2 days a week
A session at home
Irene's Birthday
A bad day for Wendy
Making up
Trust
Bonding
Friends?
Trouble
We both are broken
Feelings
God save me
Confession
Complications
Melting the cold heart
This is love
A glimpse of the past
Acceptance
A bad day for Irene
Getting Stronger
Sweet moments
Love
Getting closer and closer
Surprise
To A Perfect Day
Where do I stand?
Happiness?
Rescue
We're free
Where is our home?
Shifting?
New home
Step by step

Dark part of the Biz

484 26 36
Galing kay bluepink29_

"Well look who's here," Irene said as she walked past the 24/7 mart.

Wendy who was first standing while looking at the stars above came back to her senses when she heard the voice she was desperate to hear since a week and chased after the woman turning the block.

She noticed how Irene was already wearing a jacket today so she didn't bother taking off hers.

"Are you really stalking me?," Irene asked blankly as she continued walking slowly on the side of the street.

"I can say the same for you Irene-ssi," Wendy said as she put her hands in her pockets, walking a few steps behind the older woman.

Irene who wanted to know the reason behind their weekly meetings so late at night stopped and turned around to look at the younger woman. She noticed how Wendy was wearing a thick sweatshirt underneath the long coat and knew that the coat was meant for her. This made her heartbeat to increase slightly but she shrugged this off like this was nothing.

"What do you want kid?," Irene asked in a deep exhale. She was a little taller than Wendy and the heels she was wearing made her to look even taller.

"Here," Wendy said as she finally took out the chocolate from her pockets and offered it to the woman with slightly shaky hands.

Irene raised an eyebrow as she eyed the younger girl. Wendy looked nervous and her eyes were fixated on the ground.

"What's this?," Irene asked, not receiving the chocolate yet.

"W-Well.. you know last time... I was waiting for you here to give you this.. as a token of my apology. B-But I didn't get to give it to you. So.. I-I thought I should now," Wendy explained as she felt her arm aching from keeping it in the air for so long.

"I don't eat chocolates," Irene said coldly as she turned around. She knew she sounded very rude and mean but she was used to it now.

"It's fat free.. dark chocolate," Wendy said as she slowly started to pull her hand back.

After hearing this, Irene sighed and turned around again, almost snatching the chocolate. If it's fat free, how can she not have it? Even if it was not, she would still have it. It was the first time anyone has given her a chocolate as an apology.

"I'll take it," Irene answered as she slid the chocolate in her pocket.

The gloomy look on Wendy's face was soon changed to a goofy grin with her cheeks slightly red. According to Irene, this was due to the cold but Wendy knew, it was not due to the weather.

"Can you walk me home?," Wendy asked, looking hopefully at the older woman with puppy eyes.

"Aren't you too ahead of yourself?," Irene chuckled, shaking her head in a firm no. She turned around and started to walk back to her home.

Wendy nodded as she felt her heart beating faster. She turned around as well and took a deep breath before taking slow steps towards her home. There was a reason she asked for Irene to walk her back but anyways, she can do it herself as well.

Wendy looked down on the ground as she picked up her pace. She could see a few men on the other side of the street and if she could bet a 1000 dollars that they were glaring at her, she would win. When she heard a sudden cheap whistle, she felt her steps getting heavy. She regretted not calling her asleep best friends.

This was quite rare to find such men in her neighbourhood but as they were just beside the mart, it wasn't that shocking.

When Wendy suddenly saw one of them standing up from their bike, she gulped in nervousness. She almost lost it at this time but like some silver lining, someone slid their arm in hers.

Wendy turned her head and saw Irene holding her in place and walking beside her.

"On second thoughts.. I'll drop you off," Irene said with a blank face as she walked with the nervous girl.

Wendy instantly relaxed at this gesture and felt her heart calming down. Now that she was with someone, she didn't feel so nervous or scared.

"Did Jennie hit you too much last time?," Irene asked as she kept her gaze on the street in front of her.

"Not really," Wendy shook her head left and right cutely. Her injury was perfectly healed now.

Irene hummed in response and saw that they had already reached their destination.

"I'll drop you off by car," Wendy suggested politely.

"I'm fine," Irene replied and shook her head.

"Thank you unnie," Wendy replied in smile as she bowed.

"Unnie?," Irene asked with wide eyes.

Wendy who was in the bow, still facing the ground froze at the spot. She closed her eyes shut and furrowed her eyebrow at her unstoppable mouth. She knew how to embarrass herself very nicely.

"Well I am older than you by 5 years," Irene shrugged off the awkward air between them like it was nothing.

Wendy released a breath she didn't know she was holding and straightened her back. She fidgeted with her nervous hands wondering if everything was fine with them.

"Now I hope you won't meet me here next week okay?," Irene said, a little teasingly as she turned around and started to walk back on her way.

Wendy who was standing outside kept looking at the older woman until she was sure that the latter has passed the mart. She wanted to make sure that Irene went across safely.

After this, Wendy went back in with a smile on her face and walked across the loving room.

"Freeze," a sudden sound startled her.

Wendy froze and turned around, facing her two best friends who were looking at her suspiciously.

"W-What?," Wendy asked, cursing herself for stuttering.

"Where were you?," Joy asked as she gently pushed Wendy on the sofa behind her.

Her and Seulgi both hovered over the girl who looked like she just committed a crime. They wanted to know why their anti-social friend would go outside at this time of the night.

"I went out in the garden for some Ire.. air," Wendy explained, disappointed in herself for almost saying Irene's name instead of air.

The couple who glared at her with squinted eyes continued to observe her for a good 2 minutes before nodding. That answer was satisfactory. They can't think of Wendy having a girlfriend.. or a secret friend to meet at this time anyways.

"Now if you're done interrogating me.. I'll wash up," Wendy said, standing up and quickly rushing to her room.

She closed the door behind her back and made her way to her washroom. She stood in the warm shower as she looked at her hand. Irene had held her wrist today while walking. She smiled slightly, wondering what this heart fluttering feeling is.

After taking a long shower, Wendy went to her bed, getting inside her covers. She hugged her warm blanket as she took her phone in her hands. She wanted to take Irene's number today but she couldn't. The number on the card which the older woman gave her was of the manager of the club's and not hers anyways.

Sighing in disappointment, Wendy kept her phone aside and closed her eye to sleep. As soon as she drifted off to dreamland, a smiling Irene came to her mind and even a sleeping Wendy couldn't help but smile.

On Monday, the trio got ready and made their way to college. It sucks to attend lectures after a weekend but not like it's their choice right?

When they reached the building, Wendy and Joy bit goodbye to Seulgi before making their way to the classroom.

After getting seated, they took out their notebooks as they waited for the lecturer. The class was nearly full and Wendy could already see a person she didn't want to see. Jennie. Ignoring her was tough as she often found Jennie staring at her with those scary cat eyes.

"Do you want to go with us to Biz today?," Joy asked hopefully as she poked Wendy's arm to get her attention.

Wendy shook her head, not wanting to exert herself so much on a weekday. Plus, Chanyeol would be there. And she didn't want to meet that ass.

"Oh shit.. I forgot to do this..," Joy said, her face turning pale as she looked at the homework they were given at the weekend.

"Yah when will you be more responsible?," Wendy playfully scolded her friend as she opened her notebook and passed it to her best friend.

Joy with the speed of lightening, started to copy the answers. She didn't want to get scolded for not doing them. Luckily, she was so fast that when the teacher arrived, she was done with them.

"Wow you impress me," Wendy joked as she pulled her notebook back.

"Thanks," Joy said as she wiped fake sweat off her forehead.

After the class ended smoothly, the duo made their way to the PE room. They had their weekly sports class so they were making their way to the changing room which was on the other end of the room.

"Ugh I hate PE," Wendy whined as she almost groaned at the class.

"Me too," Joy added, equally hating this class. Between the three of them, only Seulgi liked playing sports and working out. These two were the lazy ones.

"I want to just bun—," Joy was going to whine some more but was stopped due to a sudden incident.

Wendy felt some liquid pouring over her from the front and realised that the culprit was Jennie. The other girl has deliberately knocked into her from the side, spilling milkshake over her arm and body. Feeling her phobia kicking in as soon as this happened, Wendy frowned deeply, her body shaking a bit in anger and OCD both.

"Hey it's okay.. let's wash this up," Joy immediately said, panicking herself as she held Wendy by her arm, pulling her into the changing room as fast as she can.

Wendy closed her eyes as she sobbed lightly due to the sticky feeling all over her arm and clothes. She absolutely hated being dirty. Joy took Wendy to the washroom which was on the back side of the changing room and pulled out fresh clothes from the shorter girl's bag.

"The shower's working okay? Don't worry it's just some milk. Nothing dirty. Just wash up I'll be right here," Joy said as she used some tissues to clean the drink off her friend's skin.

Wendy sniffed as she shakily made her way to the cubicle and removing her clothes and turning on the shower at once. She used the soap to wash herself repeatedly and cleaned herself for almost an hour. She knew they were skipping class but none of them cared about it.

"Hey.. I'm sure everything's clean now. Come out?," Joy asked from the outside when she noticed the time. Seulgi was here too now when she heard about the incident. She skipped her class because she wanted to be there for her friend

Wendy who had calmed down now turned the shower off and wiped herself with a towel. She took her time in wearing fresh clothes and came out of the cubicle. She could see that Joy and Seulgi had already packed her dirty clothes so that she couldn't see them at all costs.

"All okay?," Seulgi asked as she brushed Wendy's short wet hair with her hands.

The shorter girl nodded and picked up her bag from the ground. She just wanted to go home.

"Let's go home okay? We can skip classes for a day," Joy said warmly as she held Wendy's hand, taking them out.

As soon as they came out of the changing room, Jennie appeared in front of them with her 2 minions, Jisoo and Rosé. Joy and Seulgi were so bad that they could almost bury the Ice Queen alive.

"Sorry for that.. Wendy..," Jennie said in her smirk.

"You should walk more carefully," Jennie continued as she walked across confidently.

"Seriously.. this bitch!," Joy roared in anger but was held back by Wendy and Seulgi together.

"Let's just go back," Wendy said with hopeful eyes. There was no use in arguing or fighting with Jennie. It won't change anything but only make things worse for all of them. Picking a fight with Jennie is like going into a lion's den.

Joy took a deep breath and agreed. They went back home in their car and as soon as they reached back, Wendy took out her dirty clothes from her bag. When she saw them, her eyebrows furrowed in disgust. More because how could Jennie do something like this so easily.

"I'll do it," Seulgi said as she took the dirty clothes from Wendy's hand and put them in the washing machine, taking care of them straight away.

"Thanks," Wendy said in a small smile as she went back in her room.

She lied down on her bed as she stared into nothingness. A lot of thoughts were running into her mind. The biggest of them all was, "How does Irene tolerate you Jennie?".

Both next two days when Wendy woke up, she was furious. She was burning with wanting to take a revenge. Jennie has humiliated her, made fun of her, hit her. And what had she done? Endured it like a stupid person.

And honestly, she wasn't dumb. She knew exactly what ticked off Jennie. It was Irene. She remembers how possessive Jennie is over Irene and what's better than taking what you have?

So what she did was, fished for the card which Irene gave her. After looking for it in her clothes for an hour, she finally found it. She knew that Irene met with Jennie on Wednesdays. And today is Wednesday.

Without thinking, Wendy dialled on the number which rang for a few rings. She almost cut the call but the receiver picked it up at the last ring.

"Hello? Who's this?," Wendy could hear a girl's voice, very professional.

"Um.. I hired Irene-ssi before. Can I hire her for today evening?," Wendy asked, her palms sweating as she waited for an answer.

"Sorry but she already has a client today evening," the girl said.

"Um.. what's your name?," Wendy asked, trying to finally pull out her rich card.

"Yeri. Manager of Biz," Yeri replied confidently.

"Ms. Yeri.. I'm willing to pay more than that client. Can you tell me how much she pays?," Wendy asked as now she stood up, walking around the room in nervousness.

"Can I know your name please?," Yeri asked.

"That'll be a problem..," Wendy replied.

"That's a requirement. Whatever you tell me remains confidential. It won't get out of this call," Yeri reassured.

Wendy who felt that Yeri seemed like she said this sentence too often.

"Wendy," Wendy replied.

"What?!," Yeri asked in surprise.

"Can you please not tell.. Joy or Seulgi.. or Irene-ssi about this?," Wendy almost begged.

"As much as I want to.. it goes against our policy so I won't. I do have to give a name to Irene though," Yeri said, a little excitedly.

"Tell her.. Ms. Son," Wendy replied, using her surname.

Yeri nodded in the call as she noted down the name. Now, coming back to business.

"Her client today pays 500 dollars. How much are you willing to pay?," Yeri asked, as she impatiently waited for an answer.

Wendy paused for a moment. She knew 500 dollars were a lot... for common people. But she wasn't common was she? Her parents were filthy rich and gave her whatever she wanted. They didn't really care how Wendy spent the money. Even if she bought a house today, they wouldn't notice. They have literally loved her with money.

"700 dollars?," Wendy said, in a questioning way.

Yeri seemed to spit out the water she was drinking. That's the most someone has paid to them for a stripper for one hour.

"You know it's for an hour right?," Yeri asked, coughing a bit.

"Yes," Wendy nodded.

"For how long do you want her?," Yeri asked.

"For as long as the client before me did," Wendy stated, sitting down on the bed.

"4 hours?," Yeri asked, kind of asking for approval.

"Okay," Wendy replied.

"As you're hiring for yourself for the first time, you have to be here as per safety protocol," Yeri said, dictating the rules and regulations.

Wendy listened to all the rules and noted them in her mind. She was surprised how Yeri agreed to her demand straight away. She also remembered to tell Yeri to make Irene to take a bath and to clean the room they will be in.

Guess it is about money.

Wendy thought while grinning.

After the call was over, Wendy noticed that it was already evening. She needed to get ready and go to the club by 7 pm.

After taking a bath, Wendy wore her black ripped jeans and a cream coloured sweater. After looking at herself in the mirror, she wore her sneakers and took a few deep breaths to calm her heart.

She kept telling herself that she's doing this just for taking revenge to Jennie. But inside her heart, she knew that this wasn't true. Somewhere inside, she knew that she wanted to see Irene.

Building up the courage, Wendy took her car which was rusting in the garage. It was funny how it was an expensive Mercedes, given by her mom a few years back. As her, Joy and Seulgi mostly used just one car, she rarely got to use that.

Lucky for her today, Joy and Seulgi were out on a dinner with Joy's family. That means, they won't be back until tomorrow. Feeling excited, Wendy drove the car outside the villa, making her way to the Club. Her driving skills were a bit rusty but they'll be good in no time.

She remembered exactly where the club was. It wasn't too far away from her place, just a 15 minute ride. But as there was a bit of traffic today, it took about 25 minutes. When she finally reached, she parked the car in front of the club and started to walk towards the gate. When she was getting inside, two men came in front of her, blocking her path.

"Id," one of them demanded.

Wendy groaned as she took out her driving licence and showed it to the two bouncers. The men nodded and opened the door, letting her in. Wendy could see that the club wasn't that crowded at the moment as it was still early for partying.

Making her way to the other side of the club, Wendy made her way to the manager's desk. She could see that the people around her seemed drunk already and were either drinking with friends, or were waiting for the strippers to come out.

"Wendy?," Yeri suddenly asked, getting the nervous girl out of day-dreaming.

Wendy looked at the desk, seeing a girl about the same height as hers looking at her intently.

"Hello," Wendy bowed a bit as a greeting.

What a dork.

Yeri thought as she giggled.

"Can I get payment in advance?," Yeri asked as she took out the bill.

Wendy nodded as she pulled out her black card, handing it over to the girl. Yeri who was surprised to see a 22 year old having such an influential and high-end card took it and swiped it at once. When she got the message that the money had been transferred, Yeri returned the card to its rightful owner.

"The room has been thoroughly cleaned as per your request. Bedsheets are new," Yeri reassured.

"Thank you," Wendy replied, keeping the card back in her pocket.

"Room number 6 please," Yeri said.

Wendy nodded, making her way to the back side of the club. Yeri was assisting her towards the room as per the rules.

"I need to check you," Yeri said when they reached the room.

Wendy let Yeri to dab her pockets and sweatshirt for a few seconds as per the policy.

"All clear. This is your room... is it fine?," Yeri asked, showing the room with a huge fluffy bed, a coffee table, a washroom, a huge sofa, a small fridge with drinks and a television.

"Yes it's fine," Wendy said in a firm nod. The room looked comfortable and clean enough.

"Irene will be here in a few minutes. Make yourself comfortable," Yeri said as she bowed a bit and made her way outside the room. She closed the door behind herself and Wendy continued to look around the room.

After a minute or two, she sat down on the edge of the bed worriedly. Now that she thinks about this, this was nerve-wrecking. She didn't think about coming this far. A series of questions invaded her mind as she tapped her right foot in panic.

Do I have to have sex with her?

Do I have to explain my actions?

Do I tell her about Jennie?

What of she goes out?

What if she thinks that I'm a stalker?

What if she gets angry?

What if she hates me?

"What are you doing here?," a voice got Wendy out of the panic.

The younger girl looked up from the ground, staring at Irene who was closing the door behind herself. The woman was wearing her signature stripper clothes, looked surprised more than annoyed.

What to do?!

Wendy knitted her eyebrows nervously.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.3K 357 12
โ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ?โž โžต ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™š๐™ช๐™ก๐™œ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
39.1K 1.1K 20
Dispatch: BREAKING NEWS: Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun were spotted on a date near Seoul and got caught kissing!!! Just a cringe fanfiction for all seu...
4.9K 95 20
Seulgi was an idol who feel in love with someone who she was never supposed to be inlove with. will seulgi cope with the pain or will she risk her c...
15.9K 481 11
seulrene fic