Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 ๐Ÿ‹ Too Close... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 36 The last time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 ๐Ÿ‹ Again...๐Ÿ‹

Ch. 14 Claiming...

1.5K 49 19
By Tesby1006

Laying in Tsukki's bed is so comfy especially after that mind melting wake up call. You find yourself just watching him move around his room, watching the way his body moves.

"You gonna get up, or do I have to tickle you again?" Tsukki looks over at you staring.

You grab a pillow and toss it at him "It's your fault! Put a shirt on and stop being so distracting!" Attempting to deflect his focus on having been caught ogling him.

Tsukki catches the pillow easily laughing at how adorably awkward you can be. He watches you slide your legs out from under the sheets while you stretch. Your shirt bunching up so he can see the curve of your ass as you begin to roll in order to get out of his bed. Tsukki gives his head a little shake to lift the lusty fog that's threatening to take over his brain again.

'She's gonna be the death of me. I just fucked her and already I want to pounce on her again'

"I doubt the guys are awake yet so the shower should be free. Towels are in the cabinet in the bathroom. Whatever's in there feel free to use, I highly doubt any of us will miss it." Tsukki says as you grab the underwear he gave you back last night, your shorts and the hairbrush and travel deodorant you always keep in your backpack.

You walk over to him placing a hand on his shoulder to pull him down slightly placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Kei"

"Uh um yeah, no problem. I mean, uh you're welcome." Tsukki stumbles out having been taken off guard. You smile at him as you scurry out the door to the bathroom.

***

'Oh my god, so it IS possible to fluster him! Hahaha. File that away in my mental notes.'

Once you get to the bathroom you close and lock the door. No need to have anyone barging in while you're getting your shower on. You briefly investigate, checking to see what the boys have that will work for you to wash up with.

You start the shower letting it warm up while you run your hair brush through your hair to remove any loose hair. Thankfully, one of the guys bothers to use conditioner, so washing your hair will be no problem. You just have to tolerate smelling like a dude today. "Oh well" you say to yourself shrugging. Better to smell like a dude than all sweaty. You hop into the shower and start cleaning up.

***

After you left his bedroom Tsukki took a moment to throw a shirt on before heading downstairs to get some breakfast started and some coffee.

After starting the coffee first, he began pulling stuff out of the refrigerator to make breakfast. Settling on eggs, fruit and toast.

"Hmmm... Morning Tsukki" Kuroo mumbles out yawning, as Tsukki lifts his head from behind the refrigerator door. "Wasn't expecting to see you down here, I thought you were in the shower."

"No, Y/n is in there." Tsukki tries to say nonchalantly. Curious to see if Kuroo is going to have some kind of comment.

"Oh yeah? she stayed the night... again?" Kuroo glances to the side at Tsukki while he pours himself some coffee.

"Yeah" hesitant to say any more than that, Tsukki turns to the sink to rinse off some strawberries he pulled from the fridge before starting to cut them up.

Kuroo can't hide his grin as he just mumbles an Mhmm in response as he leans against the counter sipping his coffee.

"Hey Kei... Um I hope you have at least one shirt smaller than the one you gave me last night because I look like I'm wearing a dress." You say as you quickly make your way downstairs. Your hair wrapped in a towel. You have on your shorts and Tsukki's very long shirt tucked into the pockets. You skid to a slight stop noticing Kuroo in the kitchen.

"Goooood Morning Y/N" Kuroo smiles over his coffee cup at you. "I'm sure I could find a shirt of mine for you to borrow if Tsukki here doesn't have one."

Kuroo smirks over at Tsukki when he snaps his head up to look at him. "Kuroo..." Tsukki says in a warning tone.

You giggle slightly at Kuroo's obvious attempts to provoke a reaction from Tsukki. "I'm good, Thank you for the offer though. I can make do with whatever Kei gives me."

Kuroo gives you a genuine smile and winks at you once Tsukki turns back around. Pleased that you picked up on his teasing.

You have a seat at the bar top attached to the kitchen counter where Tsukki is getting breakfast prepped. "Sooo, what's for breakfast? Anything I can do to help?"

"Eggs, toast and some strawberries. How do you want your eggs?" Tsukki asks you as he pulls out a frying pan.

"Hmmm..." you pretend to think about it for a moment before saying completely deadpanned... "Unfertilized."

Kuroo chokes on his coffee with a laugh. Tsukki snaps his head in your direction rolling his eyes at your joke. "Whaaat? Oh come on! I thought it was funny." You laugh. Then stick your tongue out at Tsukki. "You're no fun... Kuroo thought it was funny."

You see the small smile peeking from Tsukki's lips and give yourself a small mental pat on the back. 'Close enough to a smile.'

"Okay, okay serious now, umm can I have my eggs fried please." Trying and failing not to smile.

"Do you want the yolk fully cooked?" Tsukki asks.

"If you don't mind. Thank you for making me breaskfast Kei." You notice a small blush on the tips of his ears. As he nods his head to you then turns to start cooking.

'Oh my goodness, again??? He's so cute, he gets all flustered anytime I tell him thank you.'

"You want some coffee, y/n?" Kuroo asks.

"Definitely, cream and sugar with it." You respond as Kuroo slides a coffee cup across to you, pouring coffee into the cup until you tell him to stop. He pulls out the half and half from the refrigerator and a container of sugar, handing you both before leaning against the counter.

"So y/n, did you hear about Bokuto's team having tryouts?" Kuroo asks

"Yeah, Shoyo said he's going to tryout. I'm super excited for him. I hope he gets the spot."

"The tryouts are in about a week and a half, if you don't have plans you should come watch."

You perk up from behind your cup, "Wait really? I can do that?" You can barely contain the excitement in your voice.

"Y/N!!! You're still here!" All the sudden you feel two big arms hug you from behind. "Thanks again for yesterday, it's definitely helping." Bokuto let's you go and sits down on the stool next to you.

"I'm glad it helped, gotta keep the Black Jackals spiker in top shape." You smile.

"What were you guys talking about, I heard something about tryouts?" Bokuto asks

"Oh I was just telling Y/n here she should come watch tryouts when they take place. And to answer your question; normally, no you wouldn't be able to come to tryouts but since you know me and Bo, your fine." Kuroo explains

"Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't want to get you guys in trouble."

Tsukki having finished cooking, places the eggs and toast on the plates with fruit, then slides it over to you "I think you should go, if you're available. You said yesterday that's where you wanted to end up right? Maybe Bo can introduce you to the team's Physical Therapist."

"I can definitely do that for you, y/n! Leave it to me, I can get it all arranged for you." Bokuto says proudly.

"Oh my goodness you guys! You're so sweet! Thank you sooo much, you have no idea what this means!" You have the biggest smile on your face.

Tsukki stares at you smiling, pleased that his friends have helped you make progress in your goals. He sits on the opposite side of you and starts eating. Nudging you a little for you to eat too. You eat in relative silence while Kuroo and Bokuto make themselves food and eat as well. Once you and Tsukki finish eating you both head back to his room.

***

Back in Tsukki's room you sit down on his bed, taking the towel down and out of your hair and begin brushing it.

"You have some really great friends Kei."

Tsukki glances at you making his way to his dresser to find a suitable shirt for you to wear. "Yeah I suppose they're tolerable most of the time."

"Pff geez you can just feel the love from you" you laugh, enjoying giving him a hard time.

"Yeah yeah, shush Pipsqueak, they're good guys" Tsukki continues to dig through his drawer looking for one particular shirt he knows he still has. After a few minutes, finally finding it pushed to the very back of his bottom most drawer.

"Found it! Here, you can wear this one. It's from when I was a first year in high school so it should be smaller than my other stuff." He tosses the shirt over to you.

Glancing at the time, realizing you need to hurry up or you'll be late you quickly pull off the bigger shirt you had on and pull on the new shirt he gave you. Glancing down you can see that it's still big but not as bad as the other one. The shirt is solid black with the words Karasuno Boys Volleyball Team on the left side of the chest.

"Thanks this works much better." You say with a smile.

You quickly braid your wet hair, tuck one side of the shirt into the pocket of your shorts then grab your stuff. Ready to head out the door you turn to say goodbye to Tsukki only to have him right behind you. He brings his hand up to your chin tilting your mouth up as he leans down for a breath stealing kiss. Sliding his tongue along your lips then inside, massaging against your own. As he pulls away he drags his teeth gently across your bottom lip.

Tsukki smirks down at your dazed expression "See you at practice later."

"Hmmm? Yeah um... yeah practice later." You manage to mumble out.

"I'll walk you out" Tsukki says as he follows you out of his room.

You say goodbye to Kuroo and Bokuto as you head out the door. Tsukki heads back to the kitchen sitting down at the bar.

"Was she wearing the shirt I think she's wearing, Tsukki?" Kuroo asks trying to hide his smirk.

"Hmmm maybe..." Tsukki smiles. He really should feel bad that he didn't tell you but seeing you wear his shirt was really making him feel some type of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it oh and feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far too! 🧡🖤🧡🖤 Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots ๐Ÿ”žยกsmut! you have been warned! โš ๏ธยกangst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) โœจยกfl...
8.6K 214 7
(L/N) (M/N) is on a trip. Not with his lover, Tsukishima Kei, but with no one but himself. After finding out that his lover has been cheating on him...
257 32 6
โ–บ"You're telling me you're not into me?" "Exactly." "Hmm, really? Then why is your body telling me otherwise?" โฎฑ In Tokyo's lively streets, Y/N...
36.7K 2.1K 11
"I love you to the tsuki and back." "Lmao, get it?" - This book may be half-baked, but it has allowed me to grow as writer to explore writing styles...