HIS CHILDHOOD PRINCESS

By PAT_HIR_WRITE

"Why does it have to be 'he' and why can't it be 'she'?" She asks with so much anger. "What?" We all look at... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
1 - HER LIFE
2- HIS LIFE
3-THE CAFE
4-WHO THE HELL IS SHE?
5 - BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER
6 - A Bet!!
7 - A MYSTERIOUS BILLIONAIRE
8 - A GYM ROMANCE
9 - A WALLFLOWER
10 - FRIENDS
11 - SHE IS MY BABY GIRL
12 - HER FAVOURITE BREAKFAST
13 - I AM NOT CUTE
14-NOT A GOOD GIRL
15-JEALOUS,ARE WE?
16-SCARS
17-A SUNRISE
18-SHE IS OFF THE LIMIT
19-UNLIMITED SHOPPING
20-I DON'T SHARE WHAT'S MINE
21- A KITCHEN ROMANCE
22- SMITTEN
23- YOUR NERDY
24-AFTER YOU LEFT
25-MOST ADORABLE NERDY
26-TYPICAL EX DRAMA
27-LOVE
28-HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
29-MY FAMILY
30- POSSESSIVE
31-ABANDONED
32 - A HAPPY ME!!
33 - DATE
34-FIRST TIME
35 - FOUND HER
36 - BIG BRO
37 - HE IS THE KING
38 - HE IS LEAVING
39 - I LOVE YOU
40 - HE IS MINE
41 - YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE MATTRESS
42 - IT'S LONELY WITHOUT YOU
43 - MOTHERLY HUG
45 - PARENTS
46 - OUR SISTER
!!!!Author's Note!!!!
47 - MISSING HER
48 - FINDING HER
49 - YOU ARE THE BEST MISTAKE
50 - I AM NOT A HOME WRECKER
51 - MY VERSION OF YOU
52 - YOU ARE OUR LIGHT
53-TILL INFINITY
!!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
54 - HE SMILED AT ME
55 - FEW MORE PEOPLE TO LOVE!!
56 - ENGAGED
57-BIG NEWS!!
58 - WEDDING PART 1
59 - WEDDING PART 2
OMG!!!
Question!!

44 - GIFT FROM THE BROTHERS

5.8K 238 19
By PAT_HIR_WRITE

Hello Lovelies,

Here is a new chapter. I hope you like it.

Please..please..please... Don't forget to vote and please give me your suggestions in the comment.

Enjoy reading!!!!

**********

Alyssha's POV

It has been a month since Damian has become the CEO of King Industries and has introduced me as his girlfriend.

This has been the craziest month of my life especially, the first two weeks. I have been so busy with cameras following my every move, people and media spreading a lot of rumours about me, and my crazy busy work schedule.

I mean seriously, I never knew that people had this much of a free time to mind other people's business. My face is constantly plastered on every news channel, newspaper and magazines and they will have a new fact about me every single day. Even I don't know some of the facts that they are providing about me.

They of course have tried to find out about my childhood and possible family ties but have found nothing except that I have no family and from LA. They are clearly frustrated as they have failed to find something breaking news worthy or scandalous about me so now they have started to make senseless rumours about me.

Most of them are like I am a poor girl who has seduced a billionaire or that I am pregnant and Damian has been forced to be with me. Some even said that I have lured uncle and aunt and they have blackmailed Damian to accept me in order to get family business. As if he doesn't have enough on his own.

The following monday after the party, there were hundreds of paparazzi outside my office. Luckily, Nicole had already told me about it so I was prepared for it. I drove my Corolla instead of one of Damian's cars while Alex and Tory, who are now my permanently assigned bodyguards, followed me in a separate car.

As usual I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants and they didn't recognize me even though I passed right through them.

When they couldn't get any information about me, they started harassing my employees so I had to have a meeting with them all and warned them not to release any information about me.

Alex sent more of his men to guard my office building. Finally after a week they gave up and left the front door but I know that they are still keeping their eyes on me discreetly.

Apart from the chaos about the media, I have been busy with various projects. The construction of my New York hotel is almost done so now I am busy designing the rooms, selecting the furniture and decors.

I want my this hotel to be very unique and that's why I have found a very good idea for it. It has fifty stories with forty rooms on each floor. Every floor will have a different country's theme where the rooms will be decorated as per that country's traditional style and no two rooms will have the same designs. Only that country's food will be served on that floor.

When I shared my views with Damian he said it will not only be successful but a super hit concept. My staff and I are really excited and I can't wait to inaugurate it as soon as possible and that's why my whole week was spent to finalize the designs.

And my second week was spent finalizing some business deals. That prick Zack Kane has finally decided to sell me his company so I got busy with inspection of his company and then legal work. I also had to finalize my decision on a couple of endorsements.

Right now I am working to find some unique concept for the Greece Resort and also have hired a team to work on architectural designs so the construction can start as soon as possible.

And that's why I am working right now, even on Saturday. I check the time and it's already 3PM. I guess it's time to go home and start getting ready for another party.

Yes. another party. Dean has finally proposed to Hannah and today they are throwing an engagement party.

Ever since I spent a day with Dean a couple weeks ago, I have accustomed to love him as much as Oliver. The way he gestured his love for me, stole my heart.

He called me on Friday night to see if we could spend some time but I had already planned to visit the school that Saturday.

Damian was on his four days trip to Japan with Oliver. And Dean said that since Hannah was also away for her fashion show, it was a perfect chance for us to bond and he decided to tag along.

But the surprise he gave me the next morning was what made me accept him as my brother wholeheartedly and now I love him just like how I love Oliver.

Flash back

I wake up with my alarm blazing it's usual sound of indicating 5AM. I smash it shut and come out of the nice and warm blanket and walk to the washroom. I am just a little too excited today so I am all ready in no time.

I am wearing one of Damian's t-shirts with my ripped jeans and white converse. I take a black and white cross body purse and throw my gum, glasses, lip gloss, keys and phone in it. The doorbell rings just as I am about to walk down to the living room.

I open the door and there stands Dean with his warm and brotherly smile. He is wearing a grey t-shirt, cotton pants and white shoes and man.. does he look handsome?

"Good morning baby sis." He greets me with a huge smile as I open the door

"Good morning big bro. Where is my gift?" I say, not hiding my excitement.

"Wow. Straight to the point. Huh?" He says with disappointment. I instantly feel bad and give him a hug.

"I am sorry. I am just so excited for the gift. I couldn't sleep last night at all. Please don't be mad?" I say with a pout.

"I can never be mad at you baby sis." He says kissing my forehead and gives me an assuring smile.

"Now let's go down where your gift awaits you."

"You don't have it here with you?" I can't help but to get curious about it.

"It's too big to bring here." He says with a laugh and I wonder what it could be. I quickly take my purse and walk to the elevator after making sure I lock the door.

"Ok then let's go." I say as I hold his wrist and start dragging him with me towards the elevator which makes him laugh. To my surprise he presses a button for underground parking. Why are we going there?

"You need to put on this blind fold." He says handing me a red silk cloth.

"But..." I try to object but I shut up when he gives me a pointed look.

" just to let you know, I officially hate surprises now." I grumble as I put on the blindfold. He laughs at me and he helps me to tie the blindfold.

"No wonder Oliver always complains about how impatient you are." He says, still laughing.

Finally, the elevator dings and we walk out of it and stop walking after a few steps.

"He is dead the moment he steps on New York's land." I mumble in annoyance.

"Are you ready, sister?"

"Yes please. Can't wait anymore." I groan and he laughs again. But before he removes his blindfold, his phone rings.

"Yes brother. Yes we were about to, just when you called." He speaks to someone.

"Ok. Video call me. You sound as excited as her." He says with a chuckle.

"Are you ready princess?" I hear a familiar voice over the phone.

"Yesssss..." I scream and they both laugh at my annoyance. Then I feel the blindfold getting loose.

"Ok. I am opening the blindfold but don't open your eyes just yet." And he finally removes the fold.

"Now open your eyes on the count of 3...2...1....'' They both yell and I slowly open my eyes and the thing I see in front of me makes my eyes and mouth wide open.

"De...Dean. this... This is not the gift you were talking about. Is it?" I stammer and I hope he says no. There is no way I can accept this. I just can't.

"It is, princess. Why? Don't you like it?" Oliver asks nervously.

"Are you serious? Who wouldn't like it? But it's too expensive to accept." I whisper, still not averting my eyes away from the white beauty in front of me.

"Please accept it baby sis. It will make us happy. " Dean says and rubs my back affectionately.

"But.... this..."

"Please princess. Accept it. For us." Oliver says with so much hope. I look at Dean and he also holds the look of hope that I cannot ignore anymore.

Few tears slide down my cheeks due to these two brothers' love and affection towards me and I throw myself at Dean and hug him tightly.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for the gift but more than that for your love. I love both of you a lot." I say with a sob and he wraps his arms around me and holds me protectively.

"We love you too." Both the brothers speak at the same time.

"So you are accepting it. Right?" Dean asks while wiping my tears and I nod not trusting myself to speak.

I walk to it and run my hand, feeling it's every curve, every feature of the black and white beauty, the latest model of Bugatti Centodieci and as far as I know, this chick is hell expensive.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I hug Dean again and he kisses on my forehead.

"It's our pleasure, baby sis but I think we should leave now if we want to be at the school on time." And I nod.

"Ok I also gotta go now but my hugs are due, princess and I will collect them when I am back." And I can't help but to laugh.

"Sure. but I hope you have counted them." I say, giving him a blank look.

"Ohh yes. It has been a hundred so far." He says with a smirk and I fake glare at him.

"Whatever. I don't have time to talk to you as I am dying to drive my new car. So bye." I say sassily and walk towards the driver side.

"Yaah you are welcome princess and love you too." He yells through the phone with a chuckle and hangs up.

I press the power button and the engine roars with a satisfying loud noise which makes me grin like an idiot.

"Oh my god... This beauty is awesome. I am already in love with it." I say, feeling every feature of the car with my own hands.

"We knew you would like it." He chuckles at my excitement.

"Whose idea was it? And why suddenly you decided to get me such an expensive gift? Not that I don't like it but I am just curious."

"It was my thought to get you a gift but getting this car was Oliver's idea. Just consider it as your belated birthday gift." Birthday gift? This expensive? I don't even know what to say.

"You really didn't have to. I would have been equally happy with something less expensive." I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they gave me a car that costs probably eight to ten million dollars.

"I know and we didn't buy this because of its cost but we got it because of your love for sports cars." He squeezes my hand in a comforting way.

"And I already have missed the biggest part of your life. I would have pampered you even more if I would have found you earlier so consider this as a collective gift of all your twenty three birthdays." He says, emotionally and his eyes hold a look of regret and pain which makes me confused as hell.

I don't know why but I think he is hiding. I asked Oliver about Dean and his relation with their parents and he said it's all good between them but I can't forget the way he was glaring at his father during Damian's party. I decide not to say anything to Oliver because this is his personal issue that I have nothing to do with.

"Thank you once again big bro. You have no idea how much your this gesture means to me. I am so lucky to have you two as my brothers. I can never ask for someone better."

"You are our princess and princesses are meant to be spoiled. Right? So now stop using your head too much and drive." I nod with a smile before we drive off to the destination.

We had lots of fun that day and he was with me all the time. We spent the whole day at the school playing with kids, doing some activities and teaching self defense to the children.

He also took me out for dinner where Hannah also joined us then we had movie night at his penthouse where I spent the night.

Next day Dean was adamant to pamper me and Hannah and he cooked all three meals for us, took us out for shopping, booked a spa evening for us and then we had a movie marathon at night.

This also gave me an opportunity to know Hannah a little more while Oliver was a little jealous but a lot more happy over the fact that I had spent a weekend with Dean.

I am also very happy to know Dean more closely and to have another person to call a brother.

Flashback ends

I finally reach home and Damian opens the door even before I knock the door and he hugs me tight. He didn't like the fact that I decided to go to work today but he agreed when I promised I would make it up to him once I am home so here we go.

Without a single word, he swiftly picks me up and starts walking towards the room while kissing me. He removes both of our clothes and hovers on me.

"Finally you are home and now it's time to fulfil your promise baby." He whispers huskily and enters me with full force.

After a couple of rounds on the bed and then again in shower I am finally ready for the party.

I am wearing a grey off shoulder gown, I have put on very simple makeup and have straightened my hair. I haven't hired anyone this time as it's not a big party. While Damian is wearing a three piece suit with matching grey tie.

"You look so stunning baby." Damian pulls me flush to him and kisses me without waiting for my reply.

"You also look very handsome. Like a nerd you are, nerdy." I say stressing some weight on the certain word which makes him chuckle.

"Yeah. The most handsome nerd you may have ever seen, and you know it, baby girl." He says kissing on my neck.

"That's so delusional. Now stop dreaming the impossible and let's go otherwise we will be late." I say pushing him away lightly and walk out of the room, flipping my hair which makes him groan but he follows me anyways.

I pick up the gift that I have bought for the couple and we drive off towards Smith mansion where the party is held.

After driving for about 45 minutes, we are finally in front of a beautiful mansion and as usual there are lots of paparazzi by the main gate but luckily they are not allowed inside.

We go inside the house. It's so beautiful and the house is decorated very elegantly. Looks like aunt Diana has a very rich taste in decoration and every corner of the house gives homey vibes.

I look around and find the host couple before we walk to them. And they both look amazing. Hannah is wearing a red narrow dress with a slit starting from the mid thigh. She is wearing red high heels and her hairs are curled and left open. While Damian, on the other hand is wearing a white button up shirt with the top couple of buttons open. He has put on a black blazer and dress pants. They together look like a couple that has come out straight from the magazine.

"Congratulations, newly engaged couple." I say, hugging Hannah while Damian gives a bro hug to Dean.

"You look gorgeous Alyssha." Hannah compliments me.

"Thank you but that's nothing in compare to soon to be a bride." I return her gesture which makes her blush.

Wow. I have really got better when it comes to talking to people. At least I don't feel anxious like before and that's all thanks to my sweet boyfriend for giving me so many lessons.

"No hug for your brother, baby sis?" He says widening his arms with a huge smile on his face and I accept the invitation.

"Many many congratulations big bro. I am so happy for you." I say while hugging him tightly and I kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you my dearest sister." He says kissing on my forehead.

We leave the couple as they get busy attending other guests and we mingle with other friends. It's not a very big party so luckily it's not over crowded like King's parties.

But ever since I have entered the party my guts are having very bad vibes, like something is going to happen. And the stares I am getting from the Smith and the Clark couples are not helping me at all.

All four of them are constantly looking at me like they want to talk to me but they want to avoid me at the same time. Their constant gaze is making me feel uncomfortable but they will avert their eyes as soon as I look at them, even Emilia is avoiding me as well. This happens every single time I meet them and it has really started to get on my nerves.

"I need to go to the washroom. Do you know which way it is?" I whisper to Damian, not wanting to draw any attention on me.

"That way. Do you want me to come with you?" I give him an unamused look which makes him chuckle.

"Relax. I was just joking, love." He gives a peek on my lips before I walk towards the direction he pointed.

I splash some water on my face to calm down myself. I wipe my face and walk out of the washroom after fixing my makeup. But I almost bump into someone as soon as I open the door.

"Ohh. I am so sorry." I apologize without looking up as I am busy fixing my purse.

I look up when I don't hear any reply and find one of two people who has invaded my mind for almost one month.

It's none other than James Smith.

"Alyssha, can you come with me? I need to talk to you about something." He says in a very cold voice and without any trace of emotion on his face or in his eyes.

I don't know what he wants to talk about and I take a moment to think about the pros and cons behind his request which sounds more like a command.

I mean what it could be that he wants to tell me? We don't even know each other and that means he might know about my occupation and may want to talk about some professional matter. On the other hand, I also will get a chance to see him alone and that might be my opportunity to know him better and some of my questions might get answered. That means I have nothing to lose if I talk to him.

I look at him to see if I find any hint of his intentions but his face is as blank as ever. He also hasn't moved his eyes away from me all throughout the time.

After taking my time to brainstorm, I slowly nod at him.

He looks at me for a good few seconds like he is studying me, he turns around and walks towards a large set of doors Without saying a single word while I timidly follow him with my heart beating heavily in my chest.

This is the first time I am going to be alone with him and talk to him directly and if I say that I am nervous would be an understatement. My hands are sweating while my whole body is shivering with goose bumps rising everywhere. I don't know what's happening to me but I have never felt anything like this, not even around Damian.

I also have lots of questions for him, for them and I hope I will be able to get answers tonight.

**********

Hey again !!!

So what do you think about this chapter? Hope you liked the chapter and have voted already.

What do you think James wants to talk to her about?

And why is Emilia avoiding her after having a pleasant talk the last time they met.

Thank you for giving a chance to my writing and please vote for other chapters if you haven't already.

Love you all.

Hiral P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...