In love with a MONSTER ~ Buck...

بواسطة beanstalkbaddie25

Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You f... المزيد

Chapter 1: 13 hours!
Chapter 2: Here to pick-up
Chapter 3: Filled with Rage
Chapter 4: Life of an Avenger
Chapter 5:The Room
Chapter 6: The man with a Metal arm
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Joining the U.S Army
Chapter 10: Sergeant Barnes
Chapter 11: Captain American to the rescue
Chapter 12: The day I lost everything
Chapter 13: Back Home
Chapter 14: Father's love
Chapter 15: Channel your powers
Chapter 16: Father's little girl
Chapter 18: 70 years
Chapter 19: Back to reality
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Bucky is alive?
Chapter 22: Mother's Necklace
Chapter 23: "You can't save me!"
Chapter 24: I promise
Chapter 25 - Alternate Plan
Chapter 26: Madripoor
Chapter 27: 32557038
Chapter 28: Sokovian Base
Chapter 29: the siblings
Chapter 30: What about us?
Chapter 31: Brother of the girl
Chapter 32: Leaving
Chapter 33: Here with a friend!
Chapter 34: Downhill
Chapter 35: Hogun!
Chapter 36: Wakanda
Chapter 37: The story of the Power stone
Chapter 38: Memories
Chapter 39: The Carters
Chapter 40: Jesus Christ!
Chapter 41: You're Free
Chapter 42: Welcome Back!
Chapter 43: Calming
Chapter 44: First Date
Chapter 45: I know
Chapter 46: Unwanted Child
Chapter 47: My queen
Chapter 48: Slow and Steady
Chapter 49: Rebecca Elizabeth Barnes
Chapter 50: Loki is...
Chapter 51: Your niece
Chapter 52: Planning, planning, planning
Chapter 53: My butterfly
!Bonus! Explanation Chapter
!Bonus Chapter! Chapter 54: My doll
!!New Story!!

Chapter 17: I love you mother

1K 32 5
بواسطة beanstalkbaddie25

The next few years were pretty mediocre, your training with your brothers was close to done. You and your father were getting closer. Your mother helped you with wielding your powers and helped you with the nightmares but the guilt and pain were still eating you up. Not a day goes by without thinking about Bucky and what you guys would have done. 

There were two months felt of your training when Asgard was attacked by the Malekith. You, Thor, and the legion of Asgard fought off as many dark elves as possible from entering the palace and taking Aether(Not from Jane, cuz like this was still in the 1900s). Loki and Odin's army were inside the palace fighting any other intruders. As you run through the palace trying to find any wounded to send them to get aid when you stumble into your mother's chambers. 

"You will tell me where you hid it, or you will see Asgard covered in the blood of its people." Malekith. You slowly moved in and hid behind the tall pillar.

"Oh dear! is that a threat?" Frigga said as she noticed you walk in. "I am not one to fear your threats, Malekith," She said as she firmed up her grip on her sword. 

He looks down at her hand then turns towards the entrance of the room. "Well, I am not one who repeats things but here we are!" He swipes you close to him turning you visible again. Now with his dagger at your throat. "So, what is going to be the Aether or your daughter?" Frigga's grip loosened, making the knife drop. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. As the knife dropped your hands sprung over your head as you grabbed Malekith and flipped him over, not knowing that your mother dropped the knife. He dropped close to your mother and took the knife that she had dropped before and pulled her close. Just as you were about to push Malekith away with your powers, a tall, muscular dark man walked in with Thor, dropping him down like a rag doll. 

"Brother!" You yelled seeing your brother lay there as his beaten and bruised body tries to pull himself up. 

"Stay down!"Algrim! He said as he put one foot on Thor's back pushing his limp body back on the floor. 

"Now! Isn't this a conflict of interest?" Your mother groaned as Malekith slowly dug the sword into her side.

"So, what is going it be, your family or Aether?" You looked around seeing your brother being tormented by Algrim as his hurt body tried to defend itself, outside thousands of innocent Asgardian dying,  Loki and Odin tireless fighting.

"I don't know where it is?" You look at Malekith as tears rolled out. "I swear on Odin I don't know where it is!" You plead. 

"Fine, you know what, maybe this will make you say it," He said as he pushed the dagger in deeper into her abdomen as he used his other hand to snap her neck. Frigga gave you one last weary smile before dropping limp from Malekith's grip.

"Mother!" You yelled, the anger exasperated your powers. You float as a storm of purple clouds surrounded you, your eyes shut, only to be opened fully dark as a violet flame ringed your pupils. 

"You will pay for that Malekith!" You scream as the cloud became darker. Algrim came running towards you but you just swing your left hand making him rise to the roof and fall back down on the edge of the stairs, the sounds of him breaking every bone in his spine filled the quiet room as you hovered over to Malekith. Not breaking contact with Malekith you said, "I told you, BEGGED you that I didn't know, and what did you do? That was a mistake Malekith. A grave mistake." You said as you lift your left hand again lifting him and choking his throat. "Mistake so bad, that the only way of repayment is by your death." You lifted him even higher, seeing him struggle as the purple fog circled his throat, his legs swinging vigorously as he tries to get out of the grip. "I will kill you and wash Odin's throne with your blood!" The purple ring of flames only grew in your eyes. 

"Y/N, You have to stop, you can't kill him!" Thor hoarsely cried as he held Frigga's lifeless body in his hands. "This isn't you, let father take care of him." 

"No brother! I let father take care of him once and now mother is dead. Now, I deal with him." You said as you felt Malekith's throat obturate, but still trying hard to stay open. You continue to choke Malekith until you saw his soul leave his body at a painfully slow pace, muting out his weak, pathetic cries for you to stop. His face pale, his icy blues shut as a single drop of tear ran down his right eye. You drop the inanimate body, letting it tumble down the stairs, and you slowly descend, stumbling as you get on your feet. As you descend the clouds set and your iris returned to their natural hazelnut. You run towards Thor and Frigga. You look at Thor holding her inert body close to him. You drop to your knees next to him sobbing. You tried to control the tears but seeing the pool of dark red blood around you made your heartbreak. Thor still hugging Frigga pulled you closer, he leaned his forehead into your as you two sat there looking at Frigga. 

"Thor? Y/N? What happened?" Loki and Odin came into the room panting. 

"Thor! What happened to mother?" Loki came closer ignoring Algrim and Malekith's dead bodies lying in the room. "Why is she not getting up?" He kneeled next to you. 

"Loki! Mother-" You hug him in hope that it will help you with your pain. "Mother is dead!" You sobbed into his shoulder as he held you close. Odin stood at the top of the stairs trying to take in what was going on. He then looked at Algrim and Malekith's desolate bodies lay across from each other, both looking untouched, yet lifeless and blue.

"Algrim? Malekith?" Odin said stepping to them. "How? Who did this?" He said staring back at his children as they placed their dead mother on her bed. All three of you got up from the bed and walked to the bottom of the stairs, you and Thor covered in your mother's blood, and still dripping down your fingernails. 

"Father! Mother is dead and all you care about who killed that bastard?" Thor said, filling with rage. 

"Your mother died protecting your friend and Asgard, I can't mourn her death without knowing what happened here." He said looking back at the bodies. "Now tell me who did this?" His voice was now filled with anger.

"I did father!" You said stepping a little closer to him. "He stabbed mother when his demands weren't met, and I- I couldn't control the angry, I killed him!" As you said the words your brain fled to a million places, your heart raced, trying to get out of your body, making you drop to your knees "I killed him." You said as tears ran down the side of your face. Odin looked at you then at Frigga. 

"I will deal with you after her funeral. Thor, Loki get the legion to prepare for your mother's funeral." He walked out. 

Thor and Loki came down to you, trying to console you. "Y/N, it's okay, don't hang on to it. You were, only avenging mother." Thor said trying to get you up. 

"But brother, I took out his life, their lives!" You brought your head to your hands, smudging the blood, without knowing, on your forehead. 

"They were meant to die, they should be happy that they got to die in the hands of the greatest warrior and strongest Asgardian," Loki said trying to cheer you up. 

"How is that supposed help, Loki?" You said looking up at your brother, his puffy eyes were red from crying, his nose and lip were cut-ups, his face was full of bruises, dirt, and blood. You could imagine his pain to smile through everything but he did. Just for you. You shed a small tear as you replied to him with a side smile. 

"Now come on we have to help with the funeral," Thor said dusting himself off. You guys get up and head to inform and help the legion with the funeral prep. 

At the funeral 

Your family, all still in the same clothes that you wore during the fight, just washed the dirt and blood off your skin, stood in the front row, right next to the boats as the rest of Asgard stood in silence behind you, morning for all the members passed. The legion stood on the other side, the band next to them, playing ancient Asgardian music. Frigga rested on a boat covered with flower petals as the boat slowly descended into the moonlight. 

All your memories with your mother came rushing to you as you watched her drift away. When she helped you study, helped you dress, helped you hide from your brothers while playing. How she fed you, helped you through your nightmares, she was the only other person who could help with your nightmares and now she was gone too. A single tear left your eye as you watched her turn into a white glowing light ascend into the sky. 

I love you mother. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

186K 5K 19
{Bucky Barnes X Reader} Bucky Barnes has come a long way since being deprogrammed from Hydra. After some time on his own he finally joined Steve and...
5.8K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...
42.8K 855 128
Michelle lost her entire family in a fire as a little girl. She then grew up in various homes for orphans. All her life she longs for the family that...
4.7K 92 16
loki has been through a lot that only a few know about. while a strange ally tries to convince the avengers he is innocent loki is dealing with somet...