(EDITING) #StillAlive [J...

By SonaTear

Actively editing this book! I will probably change a lot, even the plot. Hope it will turn out better. If th... More

Warnings & Informations
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19. [M]
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Pt.1
26. Pt.2
27. Pt.1
28. Pt. 2
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue

12.

143 11 15
By SonaTear

Jimin's P.O.V.

I knew I did wrong and knew I needed to apologize. Somehow it felt easier to do that when it became to Taehyung. He's an easy-going being who doesn't hold grudges. Forgotten and forgiven.

Yet, it was so much more different to Jungkook. He wouldn't look at me or even acknowledge my existence.

I was never in a situation where someone was mad at me because I never really cared about other people, but when I saw the shock in Jungkooks eyes and the way he looked down afterwards, it felt unnerving to me.

From all the people here and newly met, Jungkook was honestly the least I wanted to anger. He's still the first living human I found after month. The one who saved me. I own him an apology.

But as I said, the more he ignored me the more it discouraged me to do so. He looked fine, laughing and talking to the other people here. I thought if I would attempt to start a conversation with him he would reject it, or me.

Taehyung on the other hand was at my side the whole time. Well, I didn't really gave him another choice. I needed advice and his motivational speeches.

But nothing of what he said made me calm down for even a second.
"Worst case: He will slap you and hate you forever." His words. Now, I had every right to be scared of talking to Jungkook.

Still, I finally had enough when it was dark and everyone went to go sleep. Jungkook was still outside and starring at the stars above.

No, I wasn't watching him doing just that; Laying and adoring the night sky.
Rather I would say that I analyzed his mood. His wide eyes sparkling told me he was relaxed. His slightly apart lips told me he's interested in just watching stars. The way his chest moved in a steady rhythm also let me know that Jungkook was in a calm mood. He was okay.

With a final deep breathe, I made my way towards him and lay down. At first to shy to say anything, but I couldn't run away from this. So I didn't.

Lucky me, because I didn't thought Jungkook would be this kind. So warm to people and accepting. Understanding and someone who searches for solutions instead of making a small problem to a life long hate-ship.

It felt almost as if Jackson was there again. When we talked about random memories, when I opened up, when he asked me for permission so he could hold me, when I fell asleep in his warm embrace. It felt so familiar and I allowed myself to feel at ease again.

Since that night Jungkook would be more careful with his touch addiction and I try to control my mouth more. Doesn't apply to the dirty comments I throw here and there, but he laughs about them at this point.

Today's night is just as quite as always. Somewhere from afar there can be heard silent growls but that was okay. The night-shift guards the fence just fine.

Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook and I were already around the bonfire, talking and laughing, when Seokjin also took a seat next to me.

I talked with him the other day. He seems to be a friendly guy. Yet, manners and respect were important to him, therefore he wanted to be addressed the formal way. Just like Yoongi. The others were fine with only their names and for that I am beyond grateful.

"One time my ex wanted to go on that big roller coaster here in Seoul, but I got too nervous so I told her that I had to bring my grandma to the doctors. Poor nanny died years ago." Hoseok tells us a story to which the other guys laughed, but me. I honestly don't hear the joke of this.

"Why didn't you just tell her that you were scared?" I ask with a raised brow and I already expected this answer.

"I'm a man. I couldn't let her know that I was afraid when she was not even fazed. That would have been humiliating."

To that I roll my eyes and bring my hand up. With my thumb and pointer finger I make a gesture to show the small space between those two fingers.

"Tell me it's small.." my eyes wander to Hoseoks crotch "..without telling me it's small." A grin is plastered on my face and just get's impossibly wider to the reaction of his.

Hoseok jumps to his feet and was ready to take his pants off if it weren't for the others who hold him back.

"I WILL SHOW YOU, YOU LITTLE MIDGET! IT'S BIG!" He yelled at me which made me laugh even harder.

"You know that it's small when he get's offended by a dick joke." I know I should not tease him anymore but I just can't hold my comments in.

Hoseok was about to charge at me, when Jungkook moved in front of me, holding me back with one arm.

"GO AWAY! I WILL KILL HIS SHORT ASS!"
"OH YEAH? COME AT ME BITCH!"

And it went on like this. Fun and games. Because after Jungkook scolded us for being too loud and immature, we sat back again and mumbled to ourselves on how we can get revenge on this bunny boy for yelling at us.

"I was joking earlier. Only wanted to tease you." My eyes met Hoseoks who brightly smiled. I understand know why some people here call him sunshine. It's his wide and blinding smile.

"No hard feelings, bro." He says to which he holds his fist up. I fist his and he takes me head into a headlock, ruffling up my hair.

"Let go! Let go, you ball of positivity!"
"REVENGE!"
.. No hard feelings.

The guys went on with their story tellings and after Hobi was finally able to let me go, I started to listen to them again.

They held sorrow telling how they saw their families turning into walkers. When they killed for the first time and how horrible it was to have to kill someone close to you.

I felt that pain. Even though it was only one person for me and more for them, I knew what they felt and wish I could comfort them just the way Jungkook did to me some days ago.

"I.. My family and friends are in Busan. I don't have any idea if they are still alive or.. dead. I have only hope left."
Hearing the desperation in Jungkooks voice made me swallow hard.

Still so much hope. But reality is a bitch. The chance of his family being alive is slim. The apocalypse hit Busan at first and the hardest. How the people here  managed to keep an underground bunker working with no zombie break-out is a miracle.

"I don't even know if my girlfriend is alive." Jungkook sighs and everyone gives him a look of empathy.

They all had saw the people they loved dying and had closure. Yet for Jungkook it was a different story. He would break the moment he would see a walker that looked like a beloved one. That thought alone worried me.

Yet..
Did I just here "girlfriend"?
Pff.

"She's probably dead by now." I grumble quietly to myself, fidgeting with my shirt.
Really no clue why that made me grumble like this, but.. yeah, no but. The thought just made me grumpy.

"What?" Jungkook asks me confused, not understanding the insensitive sentence I spoke. My luck really.
"Nothing." I smile and he nods.

The night went on like this, comfortable and bonding, until one by the other excused themselves for their beds. After Jungkook left I sighed and let my back fall on the blanket.

That girlfriend thing still bothered me. So there was really no change that Jungkook could be a good fuck for the time being. Friends with benefits.

I pout to that. He was my first choice. Guess, I have to find someone else.

Just as I wanted to go to my tent I saw Seokjins necklace on the floor. He would be probably sad if he can't find it.

I pick the silver and long necklace up and walk to Jins tent to give it back to him as I heard voices from inside.

Of course this was going too well.
Of course I shouldn't have hoped for a better world with new friends around me.
Of course life was never on my side and instead always found a way to destroy every little good in this pathetic existence.

And in that moment I knew I couldn't stay. I couldn't stay and try to find Jungkooks family. I would be alone and on my own again. I was fine with this before and I will be again. Yet, it pulled on my heartstrings that this journey will end this soon.

"His body has the anti-dote. We must find him."
"What was his name again?"
"Park Jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
882 52 9
(PLS NOTE THAT THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AND WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY OR AT ALL ,BUT ENJOY ANYWAYS) "Fuck you" "hah love to see you...
49 2 4
A zombie apocalypse and the concept of vampirism always seemed like something straight out of a fairytale, and you wouldn't have ever doubted that. N...