Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III...

By Zazzy109

The Hallway is in danger. All the games that are connected to the Game Dimension, are liable to get attacked... More

Prolong: Trouble In The Games
Chapter 1 The Blocky World
Chapter 2 The Legend Of The Floating Island Of The Void
Chapter 4 The Legend Of Minecraft
Chapter 5 Mobs
Chapter 6 Portals
Chapter 7 The Nether
Chapter 8 The Dark Figure
Chapter 9 Wither Skeletons
Chapter 10 Blaze Rods
Chapter 11 The Gateway To The End
Chapter 12 The Ender Dragon
Chapter 13 The Heartless Dragon (Last Chapter of The Minecraft Game)
Chapter 14 (Second Game) Pizzeria
Chapter 15 Where Fantasy and Fun Comes to Life
Chapter 16 Horrible Brother
Chapter 17 It's All Just Gold
Chapter 18 1987
Chapter 19 Pizza
Chapter 20 The Ringleader
Chapter 21 A Bite
Chapter 22 1993
Chapter 23 A Heart Breaking Reunion
Chapter 24 Friendly, Misunderstood Spirits
Chapter 25 2023
Chapter 26 The Second Night
Chapter 27 The Springtrap
Chapter 28 The Hearttrap
Chapter 29 Scrap Metal
Chapter 30 Nowhere To Run
Chapter 32 Cassidy's Rage
Chapter 33 Save Them
Chapter 34: The Old Man
Chapter 35: The Quest
Chapter 36: The Holder Cannot Die

Chapter 3 Infected

110 15 16
By Zazzy109

"Help us?" Steve asked. "Of course!" Sora said smiling. "We wouldn't mind looking around this world anyways"

Steve looked over at Alex, then back at Sora and nodded. "Ok" He said smiling. "We should head out now"

Steve got a pixel looking sword, and walked over to the door. Hayner looked at Sora, and pulled him aside. "Are you sure we should help them?" He asked, his voice going into a whisper. Sora nodded. "I always love to help people in other worlds. It's the least I can do for him maybe leading is to the gem"

"How do you even know the gem will be there?"

"It has to be"

Steve was at the door, waiting with Alex. "You guy's coming?"

"Coming!" Sora said.

***

All three of them, walked outside of the apartment building. Steve was looking at a map. "The Legend says, that the portal gate way to the void, is in deep in the mineshaft not to far from here." He said. "Then.... why you guys haven't been there yet?" Hayner asked. Roxas nodded. "Yeah."

"The Mineshaft is closed. It's infested with Creepers." Alex said. "Creepers?" Sora asked. "What are those?" Roxas asked. "Creepers are green no-armed creatures, that blow up when you get to close."

"That sounds dangerous-" Hayner said. "One blast of my magic will shock them." Sora said. "We just have to be careful. And its.. kinda agent the law to get in the Mineshaft, but, me and Alex have been really wanting to find that portal rim"

They walked trough the town, and passed by a railroad crossing. The crossing then lead over to a small mineshaft entrance. It was small opening in the side of a mountain that went deep into the ground. And there was a sign that read: "Danger! Do not enter"

Steve took a deep breath. "You guy's ready?"

"Ready-" Sora said summoning his Keyblade. Roxas summoned his two Keyblades. Hayner seemed worried. "Should... I stay back here?"

"Come with us, we'll protect you" Roxas said. "Why did Yen Sid sent me with you if I can't use any weapons-" Hayner said, as they walked down the steps into the shift. The steps went really far into the ground. And there was old time torches and lamps hanging off of the walls and ceilings. "This... place looks creepy.." Sora said. "Ha, what are you scared?" Hayner asked smirking.

There was a loud sound, that sounded ghostly. Like a whistle of a ghost train.

"AHH! WHAT WAS THAT?!" Hayner yelled. Sora looked at him. "Ahem?"

Hayner's face went red, as he walked faster ahead of them. "Seriously, what was that?" Roxas asked. "There's a cave near by. Those sounds echo in caves. We don't know why, or what they mean."

They reached the bottom of the steps. And just in front of them, was a long dark hallway. There was long armless, green stuff all along the dark hallway. "Are those the Creepers?" Hayner asked.

"I got this-" Sora said, and aimed his Keyblade in the air.

"Thundaga!"

(End Music)

A loud clap of lightning stuck down on the Creepers. "Woah!" Steve and Alex both exclaimed.

But there was a problem. A big problem.

The Creepers where glowing. They had a electric glow to them now, and where kind of brighting up the hallway.

"Oh crap, they turned into Charged Creepers!" Steve yelled. "Uh, I-Is that bad?" Sora asked, nervous. "There more stronger now!"

Roxas aimed his Keyblades at them. "FIRA!" He yelled, a fire blast, blasted at the Creepers. It hit one of them, and caused them to disappear in a puff of pixel smoke. Steve stood took out something, as if he had it in his pocket. It was a bow. He aimed it at one of the Creepers, and shot it.

The Creepers got knocked back, but it wasn't enough to end it.

"We should of brought Mittens." Alex said, and she was holding onto her sword tightly.

"Let me try something-" Sora said, as he aimed his Keyblade in the air. "WIND!" Sora yelled.

A huge gush of air, circulated around the Creepers. A small whirlwind appeared, engulfing the remaining Creepers. Then, it stopped, shooting all of the Creepers into the wall.

"Woah, that was amazing!" Steve exclaimed.

But the fight wasn't over yet.

More creatures came of the darkness of the shaft hallway. "What the... are those Skeletons?" Roxas asked. "Yes, they can shoot arrows, be careful!" Steve said. And he was right. The skeletons where carrying bows. And one of the bows, was glowing purple. "It has a enchanted bow-" Alex said.

They where about to shoot.

"DEFENSE!" Roxas yelled, as he held out his Keyblades. A giant forcefield appeared around the friends. Roxas's Keyblades glowed, then the Shield around them, folded up, causing a giant shock wave to blow the enemies away.

"Nice going Rox!" Hayner said. "That was close" Sora said. Sora could see Steve was looking surprised. "Wow... I need me one of those" Steve said looking at the Keyblade smiling. "Maybe you code yourself one with a command block" Alex said, as they continued on their journey trough the shaft. Steve nodded. "Yeah, so many things you can do with those blocks."

"Command block?" Sora asked. "It's this device that powers certain stuff. But... only me and Alex knows about them. We thought it could also be used as a way to get to the void, but we still haven't found any way it can actually do that" Steve said. "A device that can power things and make things appear? That's interesting." Sora said. "Sounds high tech" Roxas said.

"High tech indeed"

They all stopped. "Uh? Who said that?" Steve said, looking at Sora, Roxas and Hayner and his friend Alex. They all shrugged. Sora looked down the darkness of the hallway, and saw something faintly glowing. "Hey, what's that?" Sora asked.

"Oh, could it be the portal?" Steve asked. "Really Steve?" Alex said. "I know that fight would be impossible, but I don't think the portal would be just there-"

"She's right. But... still what is that light?" Roxas asked.

The light, was coming closer.

Something, emerged from the darkness, covered in darkness. It was in the shape of a human, possibly from Sora's world. It didn't look like something that was from this game world. The light, what they saw, was this giant glowing letter "D" that was on it's chest.

"What?!" Sora gasped. "It's you!?" Sora quickly resummoned his Keyblade, and stared at the dark figure. "You're the guy who took Mark away! We both took you down! How are you here?!" Sora yelled. The dark figure just stood there, staring at them.

"That's the thing Seifer described!" Roxas yelled. "Remember when we found him lying on the ground?"

Steve and Alex, where both scared. "This... is something that's way beyond or world isn't?" Steve asked. "I can't fight that-" He said.

The dark figure evilly smirked at Steve. "Oh... they're not gonna fight me" It said. And aimed his arm at Steve. "They're gonna fight you!"

There was a dark aura circling around the dark figure, and then a gush of darkness slammed into Steve. "STEVE!" Alex gasped. Steve fell onto the floor unconscious. "Come on Steve! Wake up!" She shook him. "Come on! Respawn already!"

But Steve wasn't waking up. "What did you do to him?!" She yelled, as she went into a fighting pose. Sora and the rest, did the same.

The dark figure smirked, then vanished.

"No!" Alex yelled. "What the hell happened!?" Roxas yelled. "This guys a coward!" Sora yelled.

What they didn't know, was that something was happening to Steve. Steve started to hover, with darkness all around him. Roxas turned around, and saw. "What the?!"

"Steve?!" Alex exclaimed, surprised. But Steve still looked unconscious. Alex walked up to him, as Steve was hovering. "Alex wait!" Roxas yelled.

Steve opened his eyes-

And they where a glowing bright white. "What the-" Alex said. Steve glitches, and the surrounding blocks started to glitched with code, and bad textures.

"No..no...no... that's supposed to be a myth-" Alex said. "What?! What's supposed to be a myth! We gotta save hi-"

"GUYS RUN!" Alex yelled.

Before anyone could of moved one leg, Steve slammed his fists into the ground, and the entire blocky area, exploded, with blocks flying everywhere, sending everyone flying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 295 16
Kingdom Hearts. A rather unique videogame series to ever be released. After 17 years, it is Mark's first time experiencing the game, after getting it...
2.5K 217 16
After the events that happened within the Game Dimension with the mysterious, and frankly terrifying Dark Figure, Mark has found out he is able to ge...
2.7K 114 12
It has been several years since the Keybearers of Light had their final confrontation with Master Xehanort. In that time the universe experienced a r...
13.2K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...