Behind Closed Doors ( Slow Up...

By tcsxkierra

there's always something going on behind thoses doors ... More

pt 1 .
pt 2.
pt 3.
pt 4 .
pt 5 .
pt 6 .
Pt 7 .
Pt 8 .
Pt 9 .
pt 11
pt 12
pt 13
pt 14
pt 15..
pt 16...

pt 10 .

400 19 16
By tcsxkierra

It was the next morning and i woke up to me laying next to Kim , i forgot everything that happened last night but the one thing that was on my mind a lot was Drew telling me he loves me .. i was surprised i didn't know he felt the same way , I think i love Drew i don't know i'm confused because i'm more inlove with Kim .

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine , after i got finished i headed to the kitchen seeing Drew in there also packing some things out of the cabinet. i kinda ignored him until he said something to me .

"Hey, you okay ? your pacing back and fourth ."

"Yea i'm okay thanks for asking ."

"Come here ." he grabbed my chin and left a soft longer then usual kiss onto my lips , his kisses were everything they meant something they made me feel special and loved all the time Drew always knew how to comfort me , "You sure you okay ?." he asked again.

"Yea just a lot on my mind , i'll be back later on today tell Kim i went to my sisters house ."

I headed out the door into my car , i went to Jacky's house because Dorinda was acting weird with us so i didn't wanna mess with her she might have something going on .

Once i got to Jacky's house i knocked on the door like the police trying to scare Jacky "I'm coming i'm coming ! ,"

"Karen ?! girl why you knocking like that, come on in ." she said hugging me tighter then usual .

"I'm sorry ." i say giggling and sitting down on the couch "Have you talked to Dorinda ? she's been very distanced from us , i think she's turning into Twinkie ." Jacky chuckled .

"No i haven't talked to her , i been keeping my distance also cause there could be something wrong with her , Jacky someone's knocking on the door ." Jacky went to open the door and it was Greg he grabbed her and kissed her right in the mouth i was shocked .. why was Greg just kissing Jacky with no hesitation.

Greg noticed i was right there and took his lips off of Jacky's "Shit , Uh hey Karen how you doing ?." he asked "Nawl nigga , why you Kissing Jacky ? is there something i don't know ! is this why Dorinda been acting weird cause she caught y'all slipping huh ? Jacky i can't believe this your messing with your little sisters husband ? this is disgusting." i grabbed my bag and headed out the door .

"Karen let me explain ." Jacky yelled , "No Jacky i think i got all the information i needed your sick have a nice day ."

I was so confused , why would she mess with her sister husband ? we are suppose to be a sister hood. i called Drew and asked him can he send me the address to his apartment.. i heard he bought a new house to get out of our house but he was still packing .

I headed over to Drew's and went right in "Drew ?." he came from around the corner and grabbed me ." Hey pretty you okay ?."

"Yea i just seen Jacky and Greg kissing , i can't believe this she's suppose to be our big sister . i see why Dorinda has been acting weird ."

"Wow , i would never expect Jacky and Greg that's really weird y'all need to have a meeting and talk it out even though i know Dorinda wants to kill Jacky ."

"Yea i know but not right now i can't look at Jacky right now but what are you doing ?."

"Just you know putting some stuff up ." i went closer to Drew as he gripped my ass looking down for a kiss , i left a small peck on his lips

He picked me up and went upstairs , "let's go have some fun baby ."

—————-

Kim POV...

"Doe , you have to get up come on im here now don't you want me here ? ." i watch her sit up and hug me tightly wiping her tears i hug her back pulling her closer to me .

I sat on the bed holding her hand tightly , she was super red from all the crying i had to make it up to her for leaving her last night .. but this was the last time i was gonna share my love .

"Look i'm sorry for leaving you last night but i'll make this one special for you come on ." i slowly took her robe off she was fully naked no bra .. nothing she was ready for me i loved that . i seen her nipples begin to harden i flicked my tongue up and down on her nipples making her let out a soft moan . i lay her down and slowly went inside of her "Fuck Kim ."

I begin to slide my fingers in and i felt all of her juices on my fingers before i could get to work , she was very wet for me i continue to pound her with slow strokes while fingering her more and more until she released all over me "K-Kim" she whispered trying to catch her breath . i get on my knees and open her legs wide flicking my tongue all over her clit , she moved her head back as i begin to eat . my phone begins to ring but i ignore it and continue eating Doe out , Doe grabs it and jumps up "it's Karen ! Kim it's Karen ."

"Ignore it Doe let it ring ." i lay her back and finish sucking her clit "Kim no st-stop ."i sit up with a confused look on my face "Doe what's wrong ." she gets up to put her robe on "She just called you Kim and your gonna ignore her ? you can't do that Kim ."

I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone "Okay i'll call back if it makes you happy ."

Y'all think Kim giving that strap to someone else besides Doe 🌚?

Let me know !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.2K 31
"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay..."
Run By FraeuleinM

Fanfiction

1.7K 212 18
Life was not how they imagined it. But if one door closes, another will open and you can find unexpected things... or people behind that door.
343K 9.5K 41
What goes on behind closed doors. Stays behind closed doors. WARNING: THIS STORY COULD BE TRIGGERING ~Abuse ~Rape (Non-G!p) (GxG) (Triggers Warnings)...
40.2K 1.5K 99
3 women working and dealing with personal lives things get real serious real fast in their lives