pt 5 .

"Mhm Doe baby you taste so good " i moaned

Me and Dorinda had been secretly messing around for about 5 years .. Half of me and Karen's Relationship i knew it was wrong cause that was her sister .. But i was feeling Doe and she was feeling me ,

I was starting to have real feelings for her .. at first it was just a little sex on the side behind everybody's back . But now i think i'm starting to fall in love with her i just don't know how i would tell Karen she would be crushed .

"Fuck " She moaned loudly pushing my head down while i was twirling my tongue all over her clit , as i went faster she released all her juices inside my mouth making me swallow i continued to slip my tongue in and out her.

"Mmhmh Kimmy Yes " I began to grab my strap and start stroking in and out of her tight pussy "I'm sorry daddy !" she said as she begged me to slow down "Whats my name !?" i yelled as i smacked her ass hard "DADDY!" after she released again i pulled out .

I sat there sitting on the bed with a sad look feeling bad because i knew it wasn't right , Doe noticed "Give me kiss kimmy " I gave her a longer then formal passionate kiss before pulling myself away from her "Doe .. Don't you think this is wrong ? i mean i'm married to your sister .. and your married to Greg what if they both find out? you know Karen is crazy as hell ." i said

"They won't find out babe ." she says as she gets on top of me kissing my neck , "We been doing this for a while and they haven't found so why worry now kimmy ?" i loved when she called me that .. it turned me on "Your right but Karen has been home a lot lately.. we can't continue this if she's around " i say as i let out a small moan .

"Don't worry about her .. You know i'm a great liar she won't find out , i'll take her and Jacky to dinner tomorrow to make it seem like everything's normal since i haven't been around her as much ." she whispered i gripped her neck and pulled her into a kiss meeting her lips half way .

I loved Karen with all my heart .. and i know she loves me if she finds out about me and her Sister she would freak out .. she wouldn't know what to do i had a sharp deep feeling that she was messing around too .. the last 2 months she been acting weird . i know i haven't been giving her what she wanted and needed .

After me and Dorinda pulled from our kiss we began to clean up our nasty mess we made on the sheets .. i was praying when Karen came in she didn't smell sex in the air she catches on very easily , A very smart woman and that's what i love about her .

——————

Drew Pov ...

Karen was looking so sexy .. i tried to control myself because we were infront of friends . i wanted to get her back from what she pulled early this morning , i could tell she was a bit uncomfortable because she seen one of Kim's long time friend but it didn't bother me all i wanted was Karen tonight .

I was very turned on by the way Karen was slowly putting her hand on my lap .. she knew what she was doing she was very smart about things . when ever she wanted something she knew the way to get it , she knew i wanted her right now from the way my dick print was slowly showing through my jeans .

"Yo Drew ? you good ? you keep staring away"

"Oh my bad .. i was just thinking about something ." i responded

Right away Karen started Staring at me deep into my eyes because she knew what i was thinking about .. i was wishing i could just grab Karen and lead her to the bathroom , but i knew it would cause confusion so i sat there impatiently waiting for everyone to say they were ready to go .

"Yo Karen ? how Kim been doing ?"

"Uh - she's been doing good just working hard and stuff you should give her a call tomorrow ."

"i should , havent seen my buddy in a while "

The conversation ended and we all started to head home .. before we left the bar Karen motioned her fingers telling me to come here , she was standing in front of the woman's bathroom leading me inside .

"Karen, the bathroom ? " i said with a small chuckle "I don't care where we are i want you in me now " she said biting her lip . i bent her over without any hesitation, as i start to pull her panties down i see shes soaking wet which i figured . I slid my pants down and went right inside her pounding her with strong hard deep strokes .

"Deeper Drew " she softly moans i began to pick up my pace and go deeper , i loved making love to Karen .. it was something different about her she was aggressive and loved sex just like me .. she never complained when i gave her dick .

As i stroke her i began to finger her sensitive spot "Mhmh Ahhh !! " we heard somebody walk into the bathroom but we ignored and continued , "Fuck your tight baby girl " i whispered in her ear , i gripped her hair and slowly started pulling "FUCK DREW" i reached my climax and released inside her .

We cleaned ourselves up and headed out the bathroom , Karen stopped me and made sure everything was clear .. "Drew .. Can i ask you something in the car ? " she asked with a sad look on her face .. i could tell what it was "Yea of course come on." we headed to the car and she slammed the door ..

"Drew .. do you think it's okay for us not to use protection?" she says with a tear dropping down her face "Karen what's wrong ? ." Before she spoke she took a long deep breath .

"Drew i j-just feel like if we are gonna sneak around we need to use protection.. i'm scared i could be pregnant .. and that could mess up everything because i can't get pregnant by Kim so she would definitely catch on and know i been fucking around." she said in a shakey voice "Karen calm down .. if you want to use protection we can "

"I don't have a problem with using protection and i promise you won't get pregnant okay? just chill don't cry everything will be fine " I wiped her tears and her phone began to rang "I'm sorry .. it's Dorinda "

"Hello doe ?

"Hey sisterrrrr you okay ? you sound a little shakey "

"Yea i'm fine .. just tired you needed something ? "

"Well i wanted to take you on a sister date with Jacky ..."

Karen dropped her phone ...