PIERCE , legacies

Od -natalics

โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ... Viac

๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’†
๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’ˆ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’„
๐’๐’๐’† , mythic bitch
๐’•๐’˜๐’ , hail mary
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , humanity
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , arachniphobia
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† , honor council
๐’”๐’Š๐’™ , sweet sixteen
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , the resurection of antionette valentine
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• , the origin of katherine valentine
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† , nightmares
๐’•๐’†๐’ , this is going to be fun
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , diamonds are a girls best friend
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† , maple hollows
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the revelation
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the death of landon kirby
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , miss mystic falls
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the inevitable end of katherine valentine
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , forgetting hope mikaelson
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , peace in storms
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , envious hearts
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š , stallions uniform
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† , possessions and confessions
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’ , euphoria
im back (again) (hopefully)
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , seeing double
teehee planning the prequel teehee

๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , the return of hope mikaelson

2.2K 76 47
Od -natalics

that's nothing i had to remember 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Days passed, and Katherine had grown used to waking up next to Landon. Her head resting on his chest. It was peaceful for them both. Today Landon and Rafael were volunteering in town for Common Wealth day, while Katherine was doing things at school. However, MG had called Katherine and Lizzie for help with a zombie he had unknowingly discovered. Katherine uses her magic to swing the doors to the school open. "Icaeus!" She shouted, causing the zombie to fly backwards inside.

MG vamp speeds in, pushing it backwards. Lizzie and Katherine strut in. Lizzie puts a hand on Kaleb (who was just standing there with his sister), siphoning magic from it."Incendia!" She yells.

MG turns to the Saltzman witch. "Lizzie, we have to trap it so Malivore can't send another monster. Incinerating it kind of defeats the purpose of this whole charade, don't you think?"

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine." The blond grabs onto Kaleb again, "Glacies corporis." The zombies flames diminish and he falls over unconscious.

Kaleb, who's been standing to the side with his sister, Kym, looks at said sister. She smiles. "You were saying?"

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine sat in front of Kym as the human girl tightened a corset around her. "Why am I getting dressed up for this?" She asked MG and Kaleb.

"Uh, because you look great," Kaleb offers the awkward idea. Katherine nodded, knowing she obviously looked attractive in a red dress from hundreds of years ago. Then again, she always looked attractive. Katherine had found the gown in a trunk of things owned by her mother. And with some minor magical research, it was revealed the dress was made for and owned by none other than Katerina Petrova herself.

No shock there.

Kym sighed as she pulled away from the Valentine. "Okay, you're ready," Kym hummed kindly. Katherine turned around, brushing off her skirt as she looked at MG and Kaleb. The two boys stared at her, mouths slightly hung open. Katherine slowly looked down, noticing the amount of cleavage the dress gave her. Katherine slowly looked up.

"I could've had sex with your dads,"

Both boys suddenly stopped smiling, their expressions replaced with disgust. Katherine hums, linking arms with Kym before flipping her tightly curled hair over there shoulder.

In the woods, Katherine and Kym walk side by side. a
Katherine looked around as the hood of her cloak covered her head. Kym's did the same, the two girls staying close to one another. Primarily because Katherine would be the one to stop Sebastian, but also because Kym was scared of the dark.

Sebastian, the 600 year old vampire back from the dead, smirks as he creeps behind them. His black veins grow under his eyes, and Katherine spins the two around. She holds up a bottle of vervain, spraying it in his eyes like pepper spray. Sebastian stumbles backwards, seething in pain.

"Oh, my eyes! What is this sorcery?!" He cried out, holding his head in indescribable pain.

"It's called vervain, I think." Kym said in thought. Sebastian wails as Kym tilts her head. "It's cool, right?"

Kaleb and MG speed over, shoving Sebastian into a tree. Katherine pushes the hood off her head, "We did amazing," She chimes, causing Kym to shrug with a smile.

"Told you this would work." MG says to Kaleb as they push Sebastian further into the tree.

Sebastian glares at them. "Unhand me, you turnips. I had one drink."

"Yeah, that drink's name was Wade." Kaleb snapped as Katherine walked over. Katherine stood in between MG and Kaleb.

"I did not even kill your precious Wayne. Now unhand me before I-"

"Boring!" Katherine shouts, stepping closer and snapping Sebastian's neck with ease. MG and Kaleb drop the vampire as he falls, limp.

Kym's eyes widen. "Damn. Why'd you do that?" She asks as she takes her hood down.

Katherine shrugged, "He was annoying," She pointed out.

Kaleb scoffs. "I'm tired of people giving me lip today." He grumbles. Turning to his sister, "I don't care how geeked out you are over Commonwealth Day. I'm putting you on the next bus out of town." He snaps.

"But I had this costume handmade." Kym argued.

"Yeah, don't even get me started on all the things wrong with you wearing that."

Katherine scoffed, "She looks great!" The Valentine argued. Kaleb ignored her, knowing Katherine's fashion was not exactly what he wanted his sister to be wearing.

MG steps in, smiling awkwardly. "I personally support a woman's right to wear whatever she wants." He says.

"Stop trying to marsh my mellow, Kaleb." Kaleb sends MG warning looks as Kym rolls her eyes. "I'll leave when I'm good and ready." She huffs.

"I'll call Mom."

"I'll call Dad."

"I-" Kaleb stops, knowing he has nothing else. "Damn it." MG chuckles, and Katherine snickers as she crosses her arms. "Don't you guys got something else to do other than sit here and chime in on matters that don't concern you?"

MG shrugs, pointing his finger. "I'm gonna grab Sebastian, and I'm going to take him to Dr. Saltzman's office at the high school until Commonwealth Day's over." He explains."It's empty so no one should be there when he wakes up."

Kaleb raises a brow. "By no one, you mean Lizzie, right?" MG bites his lip, unsure what to say. "You haven't told her?"

"I was I was gonna," The two other vampires chuckle as MG frowns. "She's gonna be so pissed at me."

Kym looks at them all confused. "Is that the blonde from this morning?" She asks.

MG sighs. "I sort of accidentally made her think she was having a psychotic break."

Kym chuckles, "That's not gonna go well."

"I know."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Landon Kirby looked over Katherine. "Wow, I suddenly love Commonwealth Day," He said as he looked over his girlfriends outfit. Katherine playfully rolled her eyes, turning to her closet. "Do you know what this Squad Meeting is about?"

Katherine hummed, looking through her clothes. "Sebastian, maybe?" She offered, "Or maybe a Malivore monster?" Katherine pulled out a dress, "Should I wear a dress or pants?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

Landon clicked his tongue in thought, stepping over as he wrapped his hands around her torso. "Well, if we have to fight evil, maybe you should wear pants," He explained as he kissed her forehead.

"I guess you have a point," Katherine hummed, putting away the dress and pulling out a black long sleeve top, along with snakeskin patterned pants.

Landon slowly walked away, approaching Katherine's desk as his girlfriend changed. Ever since the night they slept together, they've been perfect. In fact, the two of them were always perfect. He couldn't imagine anything changing how he felt about her.

After Katherine got dressed, the couple met up with the remaining members of the Super Squad. Katherine sat next to Landon, their hands connected as her extremely curled hair cascaded over her shoulders. "Okay, squad." Lizzie and Hope look at their crew. "We have a problem, and we're down a witch because Josie's in Richmond for Commonwealth Day. Which is bad for us, because-"

"A Croatoan came through the portal. And it killed a councilman." Hope cuts off the Saltzman.

Kaleb, who sits in front of his sister, frowns. "What the hell's a Croatoan?"

His sister snaps her fingers. "Hold up. The lost colony of Roanoke." The group all stare at her blankly, "Seriously? Not one of you?"

"I'll play." Says Landon. Katherine rose a brow, listening to her boyfriend. "Roanoke. It's one of the first English settlements in North America until it just vanished without a trace."

"And the only thing left behind was a word carved on a tree: Croatoan "The group all stare at Kym blankly. She stands back. "What? I'm a history nerd. Why else would I be here for Commonwealth Day?"

Kaleb turns to the group. "Uh I-Ignore her. Her visitation privileges are about to be revoked."

Hope continues to speak. "The monster is here, and it's after Landon, so we need to get him somewhere safe." She explains. Katherine frowned, wandering why Hope cared so much about Landon.

"Okay, um, no offense, but why is some girl from Mystic Falls giving us orders?" Kaleb asks.

"Oh, it's because she's a wolf."

"Because she's a witch." Lizzie and Rafael say at once. Hope groans, rolling her eyes.

"Most importantly, she knows how to kill monsters." Landon shrugs. Katherine purses her lips, nodding slowly.

Kym shakes her head. "That's so cool."

Rafael looks up. "Wait, guys. What about the zombie? I thought Malivore could only release one monster at a time."

"Yeah. That's what we all thought." Hope mumbled.

Katherine spoke up, "But maybe the rules changed when I came out," She confessed, looking down at the floor. Hope watched as Landon wrapped a comforting arm around the Valentine. She didn't want to admit it, but jealousy scorched through her like a raging wildfire.

Kaleb scoffs, looking at Hope. "How the hell do you know about Malivore?"

"I filled her in." Lizzie lies, smiling brightly. "She took down the Oni, and she killed the Minotaur. Although that was actually really more me." Lizzie hums, smiling in thought.

"Wait, wait. There was a Minotaur?" Landon asks, sounding disappointed as he looks at the blond.

Lizzie nods. "Yeah. Not everything's about you." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"All right. So, then, what's the plan, Miss Were-witch?" Kaleb asks Hope.

"The plan is that I will take Landon, put a barrier spell around him-"

"Oh. Wh-What she means is that Katherine and I will babysit Landon while everyone else is at Commonwealth Day while Hope does her whole monster hunting deal." Lizzie turns to Hope, sending a knowing look.

Landon nods. "That is a great idea. And you know who should go with her? Rafael." He shoves his wolf friend Hopes way, smiling awkwardly. Katherine rose a brow, looking between them all

"I can help with research." Kym chimes.

"Yeah, from the safety of a hotel room." Kaleb says.

Hope sighs. "Okay. Super squad disassemble or whatever."

"Super squad." The group disperses and Kaleb frowns, nobody doing the hand thing. "No?"

Landon and Katherine walk out of the room, holding hands. "Kat, did you notice how, um, abnormal Hope was being?" Landon asked in confusion.

Katherine tilted her head to the side. "I did." She said as she nods. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I guess I was wondering if you have any idea why she's acting like she knows something we don't," Landon said awkwardly. Katherine hummed in thought, unsure how to reply.

"Let's just get through today, okay?" Katherine said with a smile, pecking his lips as she linked hands with him.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"What is that?" Asks Landon. Lizzie sets down a candle, lighting it up.

Lizziesighs. "A dark object from the school archives. Once I light it, nothing supernatural can get inside." She explains softly. "This should prevent you from becoming Croa-toast."

Landon nods, looking up at Lizzie. "Um, I saw you and Hope hanging out. Do you know if she's seeing anyone?"

Lizzie snaps her head at Landon. "Why do you care?" She asks him.

"Uh, yeah. I was asking for Rafael."

Lizzie paused, "Oh," She said awkwardly. Katherine walked into the room, holding large stacks of books for herself to read. "Tell me, where do you stand on Ewoks?"

As Landon explained his exact stance, Katherine did research on Croatoan's. She would look up every now and again and laughed at a joke, or she'd smile when Landon rubbed her back. Lizzie focused on this. Katherine and Landon were so close, it was hard to say what they would do if they ever remembered Hope.

"I mean, they're basically teddy bears, and who hates teddy bears?" Landon asks the Saltzman as he makes a sandwich. "If you hate teddy bears, that's on you. That's all I'm saying. Especially teddy bears who took down the Empire." He holds up a sandwich. "That's where I stand on Ewoks."

Katherine looked up, watching Lizzie take Landon's sand which. "That's fascinating." The girl hops off the counter. "I'm gonna go take a nap." She turns to walk out the door, a figure with a pilgrim styled hat in front of her. "Oh," The creature, they could only assume being the Croatoan, grips Lizzies neck. She lets out a terrified scream as it's arm turns into a tentacle like feature.

Landon scrambled over, using a knife to stab the croatoan's arm. Katherine grabbed them both, vamp speeding into the library. "Motus," She chimed as she used magic to slam the door shut.

Landon turned to the Saltzman. "I thought the candle was supposed to keep the monsters out."

"It is. It was supposed to keep them from getting to you." Lizzie explains.

Katherine pauses, looking up at the blond Saltzman. "Lizzie, it didn't go after him." Lizzie looked over in confusion. "It's after you."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Landon grunts as he pushes against the door. "Why does everyone assume I have superstrength?"

"Trust me, no one thinks that." Lizzie laughs. Landon frowns, and Katherine shook her head, flipping through a book. The phone rings, Lizzie looking at the two expectantly. Neither of them move. "Fine, I'll get it." She scoffs. "Hello?"

"It's me, MG. I got some intel."

Lizzie looks at a struggling Landon as Katherine moves to help. "Talk fast."

"Apparently, back in the day, this sketchy vamp of the Old World was nibbling on the settlers of Roanoke. There was this witch that he was courting. She wanted to get to the bottom of who the secret killer was in the village. She said she was gonna manifest this demon creature that could sniff out the killer in their midst. A monster that fed on secrets."

Lizzie looks at the couple in front of her. "Secrets, you say." She mumbled. "Well, that's great, because there's no one keeping any of those around here."

"How do we kill it?" Katherine yells, using her vamp strength to push the door closed.

"That's a work in progress."

The Croatoan punches a hole through the door. "Work faster. The damn thing waltzed through our barrier like it was immune." Lizzie explains, realization crossing over her face, "Because only the witch who summoned it can destroy it."

"That's a problem, 'cause she's been dead for, like, 500 years."

The monster punches another hole, Landon and Katherine falling back. "We're about to die. Figure something out." Lizzie says before hanging up. Katherine stands, pulling Landon and Lizzie as she rushes down the steps of the library.

The door slams open, the monster coming closer. Katherine spun around, "Icaeus!" She shouted. Landons eyes wide as the Croatoan flies backwards.

"God, youre hot," Landon gushed.

Lizzie stepped closer, "God, you two are gross," She said before tugging them along.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The three teens hide in the transitional cages. Lizzie pants as she looks at Landon. "This monster is hunting secrets, not you, so at least it has some taste, unlike Katherine." The Saltzman muttered. Katherine looked over, sending a glare.

"But that's the thing, no matter what Malivore tells the monsters, they always follow their prime directive first." Landon explains. "So tell us whatever secret you're keeping, and maybe it'll stop." Lizzie tensed up. Katherine frowned, tilting her head to the side. " Is it about Hope? It's about Hope, isn't it?" Landon asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lizzie lies.

The Croatoan slams its fists on the door, causing Landon to drop the candle, it's light burning out. "Thing was useless anyway." He muttered.

The three run off. "Well, at least I had an idea." Lizzie mumbles. This wasn't a situation she needed to be in. She had way too many secrets to keep track of. They run to the cages, stumbling as they see the zombie roaring at them.

"I just had one, too." Landon stated before turning around. "Can you make us invisible and break open his cell?" He points to the zombie, who roars at them.

Katherine nods "Why?"

"We're gonna do what every great sci-fi franchise does Kong versus Godzilla, Alien versus Predator-"

"We're gonna suck?" Lizzie asks.

Landon frowns. "That's blasphemy. No, we're gonna we're gonna let the monsters fight."

Lizzie frowned, rolling her eyes. "Oh, this is a nerdgasm, not a plan." She muttered.

"Fine. Then just tell the truth." Katherine said with a smile.

Lizzie flared, before grabbing Katherine's wrist. "Invisique."

The three of them become invisible, and Landon opens the cell. The Croatoan steps in the room, as the zombie steps out. They stalk towards each other, but merely walk past one another, letting the zombie run free.

"I told you, nerd."

"Shh!"

"You shh!" Lizzie snaps. "I have a better plan." She walks towards the cage. "Hey, ugly. Over here." The Croatoan hisses and growls as he wonders in the cage. Lizzie slams it shut, the three of them being visible again.

"Nice work, but that's not gonna hold it long, so just tell me the secret." Landon says.

Lizzie looks between the couple. "We can't."

"Why?"

"It would break Katherine's heart."

Katherine paused in confusion. What did that mean? Landon frowned, "So this is about Kat?"

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "No, it's about all of us." She explains.

"Lizzie, since when have you kept your mouth shut about anything?" Katherine snapped.

Landon scoffs. "Just tell me."

"Fine!" Lizzie says. "It's-"

"Silencio." Lizzies mouth disappears, and they look to see Hope and Rafael. Katherine looks over her shoulder to see the Croatoan freaking out over Hope.

Landon's eyes widen. "So this is about you." The monster growls louder at the sight of Hope.

"We have to get out of here." The Marshall says.

"What are you hiding from everyone?"

Hope snaps at Landon. "There's no time. These bars aren't gonna hold. We have to find some way to stop it."

Lizzie mumbles, unable to talk. Hope waves her hand. Lizzies mouth appears. " MG is working on it. Also, because of Landon, there is now a zombie on the loose."

"It was a good idea." Landon argued.

"One monster at a time." Katherine says.

Hope turns. "Raf, Kat, take Landon to Dr. Saltzman Lizzieand I will find a way to keep the Croatoan busy." Hope says.

Katherine sighed, "Sounds good to me," The Valentine said as she grabbed her boyfriends wrist, tugging him along.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine lead Rafael and Landon through the woods. "What is she hiding?" Rafael asked out loud.

"I said she knew more," The Kirby boy said. Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Look, we can deal with Hope later, okay? We need to keep you away from Croatoan," Katherine argued. "In fact; if I need to, I will kill Hope myself!"

As Katherine spun around, she watched a black energy come straight over them like a barrier. Landon and Rafael stumbled before falling to the ground, and the magic swept over Katherine. Katherine felt every part of her ache like a ton of bricks.

Hope Andrea Mikaelson.

As Katherine fell to the ground, memories swept over her. Years of memories. From the moment Hope Mikaelson was born to the moment Katherine crawled out of the pit.

Hope Mikaelson stepped out of the school. She was searching for her boyfriend, Landon Kirby, to apologize. However, her eyes landed on Katherine Valentine. The girl she's known for so long, laying on the ground. "Oh my god!" She screams. "Someone, get Dr. Saltzman!" Hope falls to her knees, looking over Katherines wound. "What happened?"

The Valentine Vampire choked on her own blood as she looked at the stake. "I got a taste of my own medicine, I suppose." She joked, hissing in pain. Hope shook her head wildly, sobbing.

"The curse, you'll be okay, you'll-"

"I'm afraid my time is finished, Hope." Katherine whispered. Hope shook her head as Katherine weakly raises her hands. "Youre so strong. So beautiful. So much better than I'll ever be." Hope sobbed harder, and Katherine wiped her tears away with her thumb.

Alaric stumbles out, other students like Rafael, Josie, and Lizzie behind him. "Katherine!" He shouts, leaning down. He took Katherines hand in his, realizing it was too late. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, trying not to cry. He felt guilty. When she first turned into a vampire, she spent her time protecting young Hope. Her entire life was surrounded by protecting these people, protecting Hope.

Katherine weakly smiled. "Thank you, for everything." She whispered weakly.

Hope shook her head. "It wasn't supposed to be like this." She cried. Katherine looks at her. The Valentines brown eyes glossed over as she grabs Hope's hand. Hope looked up, looking at the small smile on the vampires lips.

"Some people don't deserve a happy ending." Katherine whispers softly. She tightens her grip on Hopes hand. "I'll always love you, Little Wolf."

The Mikaelson watched as Katherines skin turned to gray, her last breath escaping her lips. Alaric Saltzman looked at his closest friend with a horrified look. Josie sobbed, leaning into Rafael. Lizzie looked down sadly. Hope screamed and cried, wishing with everything in her that Katherine would come back. She had to. This wasn't fair. As the Salvatore stood still, listening to the cries of their classmates, it was clear to them all what had occurred.

Katherine Valentine, was dead.

Flashes of moments, sweeping over Katherine like a movie. The tribrid. The daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. Landons girlfriend. Klaus's daughter. Katherines friend. Katherine's memories came to surface as she remembered the last few moments of Hope Mikaelson.

The pit begins to rapidly bubble, but the two of them are too busy with each other. Hope puts her foot on the bar, as does Clarke at the same time due to the mimic spell. The two grab each others throats. "Too bad you're so clumsy." Just as she tilts over, looking down at the pit, Hope sees a body slowly come out of the tar. The body is quick as it climbs out. Hope watches as the figure uses magic to rid the tar on its body. Each droplet uncovering the face of someone Hope had missed so dearly. Hopes eyes widen in shock, "Katherine?"

Katherine looks up, kneeling down on the ground. Her eyes are wide as she shoots her hand out, "Hope, no!" She yells, but its too late. In mere moments, Katherine watches the girl she spent her life protecting fall into the black pit. Katherines head spins as memories are wiped just as Hope knew they would be. Katherine slowly turns her head, seeing a dead Landon, his body covered in solid ash. She breathes heavily, standing up.

And then Katherine woke up.

She sat up straight, breathing heavily. The sound of Landon shouting caused the Valentine to look up. She turned to see Rafael still unconscious, and instead of worrying about him, she used her speed to get to Landon.

Landon stumbled as he felt a force push the Croatoan away from him. Landon fell to the ground as he saw Katherine fighting the creature. Everything was different now. He remembered Hope. Just like she did.

"You know Malivore wants him in one piece, right? The least you could do is find a more comfortable way for him to get to the portal." Katherine said in annoyance.

"Crescere arbor." A voice says. Katherine looks down to see roots coming up from the ground, wrapping around the creatures ankles. The Valentine spun around, her eyes landing on Hope.

"Hope Mikaelson." Landon says in realization, storming to the girl.

"Here, come here. Get behind me." She stammers.

" Get behind- Is that really all you have to say right now?" Landon snaps.

Katherine pushes off the monster. "Can we not do this right now?" Hope pleads.

"We wouldn't even be having this conversation if you could have your way!" Landon shouts in anger. The monster let's out a scream and Katherine turn towards it. "Ventus." With a wave of her hand, the Croatoan flies backwards.

Hope pushes the Kirby behind her, "Look, I didn't tell you because I thought that you guys were happy." Katherine turns around, stepping forwards them. "Happier."

"Without you?" Landon shouts. Katherine paused, feeling something in her chest sink.

"Happy enough to have sex. That was definitely without me."

Katherine stepped over, "Well, maybe because you weren't part of the equation," The girl snapped. Hope studied Katherine's expression. She was hurt. Katherine was confused.

The monster let's out another screech, MG vamp speeding over. "Good thing you guys were arguing. I could hear you from across town." MG hands Hope a necklace. "This belonged to that witch that created that thing, so maybe you-"

Hope cuts him of. "Finis habentis maleficia."

The Croatoan starts to melt. "You know, something like that." MG shrugs.

They watch the monster turn into nothing but black and blue goo. Hope sighs, turning to Landon. "Now we can talk."

Landon shakes his head, storming off. Hope looks at him sorrowfully, before looking back at Katherine. The Valentines expression was unreadable. "Thank you, Hope." She said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

Katherine scoffed, "Thank you for reminding me why I never trust people like you," She mumbled as she pushed past the Mikaelson, storming away.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Landon walked onto the dock, seeing Katherine sitting there. Her tight curls had slowly loosened. She looked around the scenery, her mind racing back and forth. Landon had a choice. Hope, or Katherine. And Katherine didn't know what choice he'd make.

"You look like you're in deep thought," Landon commented as he kneeled down to sit next to the Valentine.

"I guess I used to be like that a lot," Katherine said, "Worrying about Hope and all," Landon sighed, nodding in understanding. Katherine swallowed the lump in her throat, hugging her knees. "If I stopped being so selfish I would've noticed something was off sooner,"

The Kirby looked over, studying the girls expression, "You are literally the least selfish person I've ever met." Landon told the Valentine. His words sunk into her skin like a tattoo. "That's nothing I had to remember. 'Cause it's something I'll never forget."

Katherine stared at the water, slowly turning her head. Their eyes connected. Brown meeting green. "But you do remember Hope. What you two were before us." She said slowly. Landon slowly looked back at the lake, the thought settling is. "That changes things, doesn't it?"

He didn't have an answer.

Landon remembered everything he felt for Hope, but he remembered everything he felt for Katherine. He couldn't figure out what any of it could possibly mean. "I don't know yet." He confessed. "I just need time."

Katherine didn't want to say anything. She wanted so deeply Landon to choose her, but would he? Instead of saying anything, Katherine nods with a gentle smile, "Yeah, of course. Whatever you need."

The couple sat in silence as Katherine fought back every struggling emotion in her body. It was something she hadn't felt in so long. Heartbreak. And she pleaded with whatever was out there in the universe that it would go away.

She didn't know if she'd be that lucky.

NATALIA'S NOTES
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

it's almost like i never left<3

hello everyone, it's been a while, hasn't it? well, welcome back to pierce!

it's taken me a long time to come back to this story after writing legacies so many times, being indecisive about the storyline, and getting a new found addiction to teen wolf fan fictions. but, nonetheless, 4-5 months later, i'm back!!

i'm not setting up a schedule or anything by any means! however, i am very excited to get back to this story. it has taken me a very long time to decide what i'm going to do, and i think you guys will enjoy the upcoming sides of katherine we will be experiencing.

however, i have a question, as always.

what romantic relationships do you guys want to see? obviously we've seen kat & landon, and it's obvious we're going to kind off see what kai & kat's dynamic is now, but because i plan on writing this into season 3 (fingers crossed), are there any other relationships you guys would like to see?

please let me know, i'm very open to suggestions.

nonetheless, i'm so excited to come back to miss katherine & her complicated & messy story, and i hope you guys feel the same way. i will see you all very very soon!

toodles!!

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.6K 43
where the mysterious werewolf rooms with the mythical tri-brid OR in which Elara Davenport learns she's not so different from Hope Mikaelson [Season...
161K 4.9K 73
แด„แดแดแด€แด›แดsแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด‡xแด˜แด๊œฑแด‡แด…, ษดแด‡แดก สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, แด€ษดแด… ส™สŸแดแดแด… ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด˜ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…. สŸแดœแด„ษช๊œฐแด‡ส€'๊œฑ ๊œฑแดษด สœแด€๊œฑ แดษดแด‡ แด›แด€๊œฑแด‹, แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ แด›แด€๊œฑแด‹ แดษดสŸส, ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€ษชส™ส€ษชแด… แด€...
179K 4.3K 18
"don't look at me with those judgy little eyes!" legacies s1-s? oc x rafael waithe (ON HOLD) ยฉ 2018 CB. All Rights Reserved
225K 2.2K 32
(Girl readers Sorry) Characters: Hope Josie Lizzie Penelope Rafael Landon MG Jed CAST: Kaylee Brant Danielle Rose Russell Jenny Boyd Lulu Anta...