mercury || luke hemmings

By walkways

"how terrible it is to love something that death can touch." a story in which a girl who promised to never fa... More

mercury || luke hemmings
letter one.
letter two.
letter three.
letter four.
letter five.
letter six
letter seven.
letter eight.
letter nine.
letter ten.
letter eleven.
letter twelve.
letter thirteen.
letter fourteen.
letter sixteen.
letter seventeen.
letter eighteen.
letter nineteen.
letter twenty.
letter twenty one.
a letter to luke
letter twenty two.
letter twenty three.
letter twenty four.
letter twenty five.
letter twenty six.
letter twenty seven.
letter twenty eight.
letter twenty nine.
letter thirty.
letter thirty-one.
a final letter
a final authors note
Two Years Later
Alternate Ending for the People Who Demand I Give Them Closure

letter fifteen.

2.6K 195 53
By walkways

dear diary,

i talked to my mom about it. about the carving. if that really was the cliff. if that's where she died.

as sad as it is, it's true. after my dad died my mom moved back to his home town. my mom never told his mom about me, hell, she never even met her. but from what i hear she was pretty terrible anyways.

it's weird knowing that i'm in the same place my dad was years ago. he's seen these streets, he knows the people, he's fucking been here.

i cried when my mom told me that, because i finally felt like i had something other than sadness surrounding me.

i don't think i'll ever forget what my mother said to me.

"ashton and i, we were just two people who fell in love with the right person at the wrong time. he needed me, and i needed him, but the timing was just off. he was simply getting worse while i was recovering. we fit together like puzzle pieces but we were both so bent we couldn't stick together.

...we were in love. but he could only show love in tattoos and letters, and it wasn't enough. he never felt like enough. he missed her, venus. he would whisper her name during his nightmares and slur it when he was drunk. she ruined him. and then he me. i like to think that if we had met in different worlds it could have worked, but the timing would always be off."

i keep telling myself that luke and i can make this, whatever 'this' is, work out.

but when has teenage romance ever worked out?

love,

mercury

-

guys i have such major writers block im so sorry like i really tried but nothing is coming together

and because of this writers block i need someones help. if you have like any great idea about how i should go on with this story PLS MESSAGE ME i will give u creds and we can be friends

okay BYE GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

srry this was short pls forgive me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.
8.2K 475 46
What's the saddest word in the English Language? almost. •°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•° A Luke Hemmings fanfiction AU ⚠️Matur...
127K 4.3K 29
The person that lightens up your world and the person who darkens it, destroys you, and leaves you shattered into pieces. Too often, are the same per...
252K 4.3K 19
(trigger warnings for some chapters) these are for times when you want to read about the inevitable that involve people you love. grab some tissues...