A New Toy (an ereri fanfic)

By Penguin-Writer

Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night... More

The Mysterious Guest
Not Normal Day...
The Party
We Got Him
Note
The New Guest
Where's Eren?
Worried
Be Mine
Love Or Not
Punishment
Good Old School
Voting on a date for Mikasa
Clothes Shopping
Were Going On A Trip
He's Watching Us...
Kidnapped
Save Me!
Help Me Please!
Going Back
Going Back!
Operation Get JarMika Canon!
1k views?!
Surprise
I Love You
Soul Mates
The Party
Take Me
Love You Forever
Thanks For Reading!

Welcome Back

6.8K 331 421
By Penguin-Writer

Photo credit: Ereri_is_fabulous of ifunny
I've been having this thought stuck in my head all day. Everyone playing Minecraft! I actually started laughing like a dumbass at this thought. Enjoy!

Eren p.o.v.

We got back to camp and everyone was happy to see us. They were glad to see i finally got over my 'sickness' and we went normal after that.

Well as normal as a naked man wearing a unicorn horse mask and a tutu running through the camp throwing skittles at everyone.

We all brought our computers, and logged on and started up this game we all have been obsessing over. Minecraft.

"Levi, you know how to play?" I asked.

"Why is this game so... Blocky?" He muttered. I'll take that as a No.

"Everyone join the server I made." Connie ordered us.

We entered the code, and waited for everyone to join. I saw the dumb names we made pop up in the corner making me sorta laugh.

JeagerBombastic has joined the game. Me.

MadamPotato has joined the game. Sasha.

BlackRaven has joined the game. Mikasa.

AryanCoconut has joined the game. Armin.

TheSexyStallion has joined the game. Jean.

FreckledChrist has joined the game. Marco.

StuntyBish has joined the game. Annie.

SweatyMcSweat has joined the game. Berthold.

2Sexy4U has joined the game. Reiner.

Hipstoria has joined the game. Krista.

HippyYmirry has joined the game. Ymir.

Then a name I didn't recognize. DemonRivallie has joined the game. It must be Levi.

I saw the name TheConnieBender. Connie.

"Ok guys lets split into teams and see who is better. Sasha, come pick people for our teams with me."

"Ok. I call dibs on Mikasa." Sasha said.

Mikasa ran towards Sasha's team side.

"Aw dammit! Well of course I'm taking aryan coconut." Connie said. Armin punched a cow that walked in front of him, then ran to Connie.

"Hmmm... I'll take Ymir."

"Then I'll take Krista."

They did a sad farewell, then joined the teams.

"Reiner."

"I think Reiner should stick with Berthold, so I'll take... Eren!"

"Yeah boy! Get fucked up!" I yelled while punching the other team.

"Alright get over here sweaty boy!" Sasha laughed as Berthold joined her team.

"I'll take the horse. We need a ride."

"Yeah yeah, fuck you too Connie." Jean muttered as he went to my team.

"I'm so taking Annie." Sasha declared.

"Get over here freckles." Connie told him.

"How rude. I'm the last one." Levi joked.

"Dibs!" Connie shouted.

Levi walked over to the team, and stood next to me.

"Ok. So my team has: Mikasa, Ymir, Reiner, Berthold, and Annie. We shall be called: The Ninjas." Sasha said.

"And my team has: Armin, Krista, Eren, Jean, Marco, and Levi. We shall be called: The Thieves. And we're gonna kick your asses." Connie said.

"We have one more person on our team though." Armin said.

"Yeah that's a bit of an advantage." Connie agreed.

"Screw it. It's fine." Sasha said.

"Ok. We survive on... 3... 2... 1... Go!" We all ran in the opposite direction from the ninjas, Levi still sorta confused on the controls, awkwardly walked and jumped behind me.

"Levi, your falling behind! Run bitch. Run." I laughed.

"What key?"

"Hold down Ctrl."

"There we go."

Levi caught up, as we then found shelter far away from the ninjas. We even moved away from where they were sitting.

"Why are we punching fricken trees?! This makes no sense." Levi stated.

"There is no logic in this game." I told him.

After we built our shelter, the sun started going down.

"Eren. What the fuck is that thing? It looks like a green dildo!" Levi yelled.

"It's called a creeper. Levi no! Don't get near it." I shouted.

"Why no-" DemonRivallie was blown up by creeper.

"That's why." I laughed.

"Son of a bitch."

"Wait a second." Teleported DemonRivallie to JeagerBombastic.

"Oh thank god." He sighed.

After sitting around like losers, we watched the mobs walk by.

"Seriously, what the actual hell is that thing? It looks like a giant black dick." Levi sighed.

"It's an ender man. Don't look at it."

"Why not? What the hell is that noise? And where did it go?" He questioned.

"You have brought hell to us!"

"Oh my god! Why is it here?!"

"Run bitch! RUN!"

After that problem, everything went smoothly. Levi learned about signs, and was writing a message while hiding his computer screen from me.

After that, he moved away from the sign and let me read it.

I bet I could make you scream more than that ender man. ;)
Bwahahahahahaha

I blushed deeply after I read the sign. Levi laughed deviously as he removed it so nobody else could see it. God dammit Levi.

After that, we all were about to surprise attack the ninjas. We all even tamed horses.

"Why won't this horse just love me?" Jean asked.

"Because you are the horse. And your with Marco." I answered.

"Eren I swear to god..."

"Oooo burn!" Connie laughed.

"I love how my horse almost looks like me!" Armin laughed.

"There can be only one aryan coconut! Kill it Armin!" Krista joked.

"Krista, your a threat to me. There can be only one master blonde."

"Bring it coconut head!"

"Guys, we only kill the ninjas!" Marco yelled.

We all raced towards them hiding our screens from the ninjas. We found a giant shelter in the air and guessed that's them.

Long story short, Connie ran in, Sasha knocked him off, he died. Jean and Marco got killed by random anvils from the sky. Ymir got killed by Krista, who got killed by a ton of creepers. Reiner and Berthold killed our horses, and Armin managed to kill them with my help.

The only ones left were Mikasa, Annie, Sasha, Armin, Levi, and I. We were neck and neck.

Armin secretly built a way up the base, and we've been using it to climb up. Armin went up first to check for danger. And we heard it all from his screams of terror it wasn't going well.

"Ok guys I'm walking in now. I see nobody. I see Annie. She's looking at you guys. Hold on... Yes! I knocked her off! Oh shit what?! Mikasa no! Mikasa please no! GOD DAMMIT! She's too good! I'm dead."

Armin took Annie's life, and died as well.

"Levi, we gotta go! We're gonna die!" I shouted. Mikasa and Sasha were coming for us!

We ran to our sky base, and we knew they were following us. They were climbing up right now.

"Your on your own Levi!" I yelled as I made a hole in the wall, and hid in it.

"Move over!" He shouted.

We were both now stuck in the wall hiding from Sasha and Mikasa. Thank god the base is cobblestone.

"Are you guys already dead? GG!" Sasha called over to us.

Oh my god we could kill them right now.

One...

Two...

Three!

We broke the wall, and ran behind Sasha. I hit her off! Mikasa saw me, and we started dueling. I had half a heart as Levi ran towards Mikasa, and started dueling her. Mikasa died! We won!

"WE FUCKING WON!" We all screamed.

"LONG LIVE THE THIEVES!" Connie screamed.

We ran towards the ninjas, and started to do weird dances around them.

"Suck my dick!" Half of us shouted.

We all laughed as we started grabbing sticks, and dueled each other with sticks.

Man it's good to be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 290 22
Eren Jaeger had never been the type to be very social. Usually, he stuck to his room, his mother, and his friends. But nothing lasts forever... After...
89K 1.8K 31
This is a story about ereri mpreg, there are a few nsfw scenes in this story, I put a warning before all of them /I think/ and you can skip over them...
51.2K 2K 23
Eren and his two friends, Mikasa and Armin, has just started high school. Everything is going fine until Eren finds a sophomore with silver-grey eyes...
509K 27.8K 60
(Warning! This contains yaoi or boy x boy. Gay stuff, Homosexual smutt and fluff. If you don't like it please don't read) Eren Jager, a YouTuber, rec...