Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

12: FORGET

864 46 6
By Kayilala

12: FORGET

***
J E N N I E

"Unnieee~" I whined.

My head hurts like hell. I feel like my brain is breaking into piesces. Ugh! Why did I even think of drinking too much if I have low alcohol tolerance?!

I tried to open my eyes but I still want to sleep.

"Unnieeee~" I called Jisoo Unnie again.

Weird. Unnie would have wake me up by now, shouting my name and lecturing me about the bad things that could have happen to a girl when drunk alone.

I manage to open my eyes, only to be welcome by a different room.. I'm not in my room!

"Unnie? Lisa? Chae???" I called my members name, wishing that they just renovated my room without my permission.

I look down on my clothes and to my horror! I'm in so much trouble right now! Why am I wearing a guy's boxer and an oversize white polo longsleeves?!

What happened? Oh my gosh! I'm panicking! What did I do last night?!

I jumped out of the bed, facing back and fort trying to remember what I did wrong.. my members already warned me not to drink alone because I'm not me when I'm drunk and in the end, I forgot what happen the next morning. What did I do?

"Jennie pabo-yahhh!!!"

I pulled my hair because of my frustration when the door bursted open, and there stood a startled Kim Jongin..?

"What happened? Gwaenchanha?" (Are you okay?)

I glared at him when I realized that this is his home. He stared at me, his jaw drop until his gaze trailed down my legs.. my hand is raised on my head pulling the hem of the polo up, making my legs visible. I immediately put my hands down to cover my legs.

"Pervert!" My cheeks heatened.

Kai only chuckles in response before closing the door. I look around his room, white and black combination. It's clean to be a guy's room actually, I would never think of this room as Kai's room if not for his huge breathtaking portrait right above the headboard of his bed.

"Good morning Jagiya! Had a nice sleep?"

I quietly sat on a high stool chair, watching Jongin's wide sexy back while he is busy cooking. I didn't anwer his question because I am still busy trying to remember what happened last night and why did I end up in his room?

"Here. Drink this." He put a hot chocolate down on the counter table infront of me. "Hot chocolate is a remedy from hangover."

I only nodded and sip on the drink. It's not that sweet, much for my liking. I lick my upper lip after I finished the drink. I can't help but pout because I want more.

"Don't do that."

Huh? I look up at Kai and saw him staring intensely at me. I raised a brow when I saw his adam's apple move and then he look away. His ears red.

"I want more." I said and handed him the mug.

"Huh?" He look at me, as if he is confuse then look down at the mug that I am handing to him. "Oh, uh. Wait." He quickly snatch the mug out of my hand.

My brows furrowed watching Kai being uncoordinated. He almost broke the mug! I stood up to help him cook and luckily, we finish without breaking any appliances in the end.

I sipped on my hot chocolate as I watched Jongin ate the kimchi jigae I cooked with rice, his face is red. Maybe I put too much chilly powder, my bad.

"So.." I trailed off. "What happened last night?" Why did I end up here in his condo unit?

Kai choked. I quickly give him a glass of water in which he thanked me as he downed the glass. He coughed and I patted his back to help him regain his normal breathing. What's wrong with my question that it made him choke? Did I really do something wrong? Gosh, many questions and horrible scenes flashes inside my mind!

"Uh.. Jisoo Unnie already warned me that I'm not really a behave person when drunk." I honestly admitted, I'm sure Kai knows that by now.

He finish another glass of water when he finally look at me. It's as if he is weighing what my reaction would be.

"You don't remember what happened?" He asked.

I nodded, "You see, when I get drunk.. I usually forgot what happened the next morning." I tried to find the right word for it, "Like an amnesia!"

Jongin arched a brow, not buying what I said. "I don't know if you just want to save yourself from embarassment Jennie Kim."

"I did something embarassing?!" I can't help but panic!

He scoffed. "I can't believe you forgot what you did." In a how-dare-you tone.

"What did I do?" I'm scared and confuse at the same time!

What can I possibly do to him when I'm drunk? "Did I try to kill you? Did I chase you with a knife? Did I put a pillow on your face while you sleep? Or did I try to kick---"

"You want to kill me?"

"No.." I sipped on my hot chocolate drink. Good thing I don't have the tendency to do that.

Considering that while getting drunk last night, all I could think is punishing him.

"So what happened?" I asked Kai again when he finished eating.

His cheeks are red, even his neck and his ears. He clean the table and put the plates on the dishes and started to wash it. I stood up to follow him, waiting for his answer.

"I have a feeling I did something.." My hands are on the side of my waist.

I heard Kai heave a sigh, "If I tell you, you would surely kill me."

"And why is that?" I squinted my eyes at him. "Did you do anything wrong?"

I'm really gonna kill him if he dared.

I look down at my clothes, suddenly remembering that this is not what I wore last night! I'm wearing a black off shoulder tank top partnered with ripped jeans as I remember, not this button down white long sleeves polo that is oversized for my size!

"Did you.." I trailed off.

Kai look at me and chuckles, how dare he make fun of me after what he did! I smack his shoulder with all my strength using my fist!

"Yaahh!!"

"Aw! Aw! Jagi--aw!" Kai tried to block my attack but I'm relentless!

"Hey.." he massage his shoulder after I got tired, but still glaring at him. "It's not my fault that you vomit on my car, and all over yourself last night. I'm just concern that you would smell bad and I can't let you sleep on my bed with your clothes like that."

I blink and he glared at me, "and I don't want to dirty my couch and my carpet either."

I look away and pouted. "Then.. you.. you.."

I heard him sigh heavily, "I turn the lights off."

I blush, atleast he didn't saw that much.

I left him while he is busy drying the dishes. I sat on his couch and open his flatscreen, deciding to watch netflix.

I guess that's the only thing I did. I just vomit on his car and myself. I can take that. Base on Jisoo Unnie's lectures whenever I get drunk, I think what happened last night is not that embarassing compare to what I have been through.

I almost fell off from my sit when I felt a deja vu.. the main leads on the screen is kissing as of the moment with the lead girl being drunk, initiating the kiss!

I touch my lower lip as a certain scenario enter my memory.

"I want to give you a punishment."

I gave my first kiss to Jongin!

And I bit him!

My cheeks heatened as I tried so hard to erase the memory again but it keeps on replaying inside my head. His hot breath, his soft lips, the movements.. the feeling.

I can't help but groan. Trying to fight my thirst for the feeling of his soft lips on mine again.

Why did I kiss him?

What in the world corrupted my mind to do that?

I swear I would never got drunk again! I put a pillow infront of my face and scream my lungs out!

"Hey.. what's wrong?" I felt Kai sitting beside me.

I didn't push the pillow out of my face. I sat still, trying to contemplate my feelings while I felt his stares on me.

When suddenly he snatch the pillow out of my hold. "Do you finally remember now?"

I sigh, "no."

I think it's better to say that I forgot instead of admitting it. Like how it's better to fight this feelings instead of accepting it.

Because I can't.

After I saw Jongin with Krystal together, I know I'm just another chick for him. Another pastime.

I'll just forget the kiss. I'll forget it ever happened.

Just like how I will fight and soon enough, forget my lingering feelings for him.

***

(A/N: Don't fight the feeling~

--------Double update for today! Who's excited for EXO's comeback? I am!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 141 4
Jennie and Kai had a very interesting relationship where they both used each other for mutual benefit but then feelings start getting involved.
457K 15.4K 77
a ship. a dating ban. busy schedules. far-from-acquaintance relationship. things won't really work out. but if you really, really like her, tell her...
35.5K 894 44
This is about JENKAI's life after the so-called "Breakup". Will they get caught again? ---------- "I love you so much. We made it, Baby. Welcome to...
4.3K 173 20
Kim jongin ceo of fashion industry wants unknown fashion designer for his company jennie Kim unknown fashion designer wants to be successful and ha...