Falling for you (Edmund peven...

By cowboylikeRhi

(Edmund pevensive x fem reader) -takes place during prince Caspian ...... started Feb.5.2021 ......ended... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

1.6K 45 28
By cowboylikeRhi

3rd Person POV 

Glozelle rides back towards the Telmarine Army, as a few Soldiers run towards Peter.

He turns and quickly kills them.

"To Arms, Telmar! To Arms!" Glozelle shouts, the Telmarine Soldiers raising their weapons and cheering.

"Cavalry.... Charge!" Glozelle yells, the Soldiers doing just that.

Peter turns and looks back at Caspian. They ride into the How where hundreds of Narnians are waiting.

"Narnians! Charge!" Caspian yells. The Narnians charge down a tunnel underneath the Battlefield, Caspian leading the way.

"One, Two, Three." Peter starts.

"Four, Five, Six." Caspian follows.

"Archers to the ready! Susan and (Y/N) order, the Narnians putting arrows into their bows and raising them.

"Seven, Eight, Nine....Get Ready!" Peter shouts to the Narnians following him and Caspian through the Tunnels.

"Take your aim!" Susan and (Y/N) continue.

"Now!" Caspian yells.

The Narnians down below begin smashing the stone Pillars. The ground collapses.

"Fire!" The Two Queens shout. And with their words, the arrows fall into the Pit, hitting Telmarines.

At the end of the Tunnel, two dwarfs lower a platform as Caspian leads the Narnians into the sunlight, circling around to the Telmarine army.

A Telmarine Soldier climbed out of the Pit, "- You're..... a Mouse." They said in disbelief, staring at Reepcheep.

"You People have no imagination!" Reepcheep says.

As the battle continues, Peter looks up at Susan, shaking her Head Peter looks down, "Lucy." he whispers. 

He looks to the Telmarine army, raising his Sword, "Back to the How! He shouts.

The Narnians all begin retreating back to the How.

"Cut off their Escape! Sopespian orders. The Telmarine Trebuchets begin to lauch rocks at the How, Debris falls, blocking the entrance, rocks falling around the Archers.

"Brace Yourself!" Susan screams out before her and (Y/N) fall. 

Luckily (Y/N) grabbed Susan with one Hand and held onto the Stone Platform with the other.

(Y/N)'s Hand on the Stone Platform started slipping.

Both of them fell to the next level, (Y/N) out of breath.

Susan helped her up, hugging and thanking her as they joined the others.

They glanced around at the Telmarines that were closing in on them.

"Crush them all." Sopespian ordered.

Edmund and (Y/N) caught each others eye, before taking their weapons out, both being worried about the other.

Peter led the way as they all charged into Battle.

------

The Battle continued. 

A few Telmarine Soldiers ganged up on Caspian, they pushed him into the Pit.

Glozelle walked over with a Pike a lifted it up, but hesitated when he saw it was Caspian. Suddenly he got pulled away by a Tree root. Caspian sat up as Peter came and helped him up. They looked around at the trees that were helping them.

The Telmarines continued to launch Rocks at the Narnians though.

The Trees all stuck their roots into the ground, taking down the Trebuchets.

"For Aslan!" Peter shouts and the Narnians charge again.

"We can defeat them if we draw them to the river." A Soldier yelled.

"Too Beruna!" Sopespian shouts.

The Telmarines  retreated to the River Beruna. They reached the Bridge and started crossing. Halfway through, Sopespian stopped his Army and halted.

Lucy stood on the other side, dagger in hand and smiling.

Aslan joined her. Sopespian stared in shock, but then yelled "......Charge!"

Edmund stood next to (Y/N), slowly grabbing her hand and interlacing their fingers together.

She looked up at him and smiled, blush rising on both of their of cheeks.

The Telmarines charged torwards Aslan, but stopped as he roared. The water beneath the bridge shot up and formed the River God.

The River God lifted the Bridge, making Soldiers fall off and into the Water, until it was only Sopespian left on the Bridge.

He started swinging his sword wildly at the River God as water came pouring down on him.

The Soldiers that fell off came walking out of the water, handing their weapons to Narnians.

The Pevensives, (Y/N) and Caspian walked towards Aslan, kneeling.

"Rise, Kings and Queens of Narnia." Aslan spoke as the Pevensives and (L/N) rose.

"All of you." Aslan spoke, looking at Caspian who was still kneeling.

"I do not think I'm ready." Caspian looked up at Aslan.

"It's for that very reason, that I know you are." Aslan says.

Music started playing. They look around and see several mice carrying Reepcheep on a little stretcher.

Lucy bent down from beside (Y/N) and gave Reepcheep a drop from her cordial.

The mouse took a breath and sat up.

"Oh, thank you your majesty..." He says to Lucy, but his eyes then fell on Aslan.

"Oh, hail Aslan! It is a great honor to be-" Reepcheep tries to bow but stumbled forwards.

Turning around he realized that his tail was missing.

"I am completely out of countenance. I must crave your indulgence for appearing in this unseemly fashion. Perhaps a drop more? Reepcheep looked up to Lucy's cordial.

"I don't think it does that." She said 

"You can have a go." Reepcheep suggests.

"It becomes you well, small one." Aslan said.

"All the same, great King, I regret that I must withdraw. For a tail is the honor and glory of a mouse." Reepcheep explains.

"Perhaps you think to much of your honor, friend. Aslan told the mouse.

"Well it's not just the honor. It's also great for balance.....and climbing.....and grabbing things. The mouse explained.

Aslan smiled, the other mice held their swords up to their tails.

Reepcheep looked to Aslan. "May it please your High Majesty, we will not bear the shame of wearing an honor denied to our chief."

Aslan laughed. "Not for your honor, but for the love of your people."

Reepcheeps tail grew back, smiling he turned back to Aslan "Oh, look! Thank you, my liege! I will treasure it always! From this day forward, it will serve as a great reminder of my huge humility.

Aslan laughed again. "Now where is this dear little friend you've told me so much about?"

Trumpkin looked over nervously. He slowly walked over and bowed before Aslan. Aslan roared and Trumpkin shuddered.

"Do you see him now?" Lucy said mockingly. 

(Y/N) laughed quietly. 

Ed walked over to her "Can I ask you something?" He whispered so that only she could hear.

She nodded, Edmund grabbed her hand and led her away from the others. 

He pulled her away next to the river, standing in front of her, looking her in the eyes.

"Can't believe we won." (Y/N) says, smiling.

"Yeah, and for the second time." Ed says and laughs.

They both paused and caught each others eye, Edmund leaned forward, "May I kiss you. He whispered.

(Y/N) paused, "Yes." she whispered as well.

They both leaned towards each other, Edmunds hand went up to (Y/N)s cheek.

As their lips connected, butterflies erupted in both their stomachs. 

(Y/N) smiled into the kiss as Butterflies filled her stomach and heart.

Pulling away for air, their touched their foreheads together and stayed like that, smiling.

------

The Narnians triumphantly entered the Castle, fireworks being set off.

All the Telmarine people and the Narnians are gathered in the courtyard.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarines who want to stayand live in peace are welcome to. And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers." Caspian said.

"How do we know he's not leading us to our deaths?! A Telmarine said.

"Sire, if my example can be of any service, I will take eleven mice through with no delay." Reepcheep suggested to Aslan.

Peter and Susan looked at each other before Peter spoke up, "We'll go." he spoke.

"We will?" (Y/N) and Edmund ask together.

"Come on. Our time's up." Peter says to them.

"After all we're not really needed here anymore." He walked up to Caspian, giving him his sword.

"I will look after it until you return." Caspian took the sword.

"I'm afraid that's just it....we're not coming back." Peter said.

"We're not?" Lucy questions.

"You three are." Peter looks to Aslan, at least I think he means you three."

Lucy looks to Aslan, "Did they do something wrong?" she asks.

"Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have there time. Your Brother and Sister have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own." Aslan explains.

"It's alright Lu. It's not how I thought it would be, but's it's alright. One day you'll see too. Come on." Peter says. He goes and shakes Glenstorms hand.

Lucy and Trumpkin hug as Susan walks up to Caspian.

"I'm glad I came back." she says.

"I wish we had more time together." He says.

"It would have never worked anyway." 

"Why not?"

"I am 1300 years older then you" Susan kissed Caspain, then hugged him.

"I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand." Lucy turns and walks back to Edmund and (Y/N) who are holding hands.

Susan walked away, (Y/N) walked up to Caspian, he pulled her in to a hug, tears in their eyes.

"See you soon." She says to him and he nods.

The Pevensives and (L/N) wave and turn around, walking through the door they arrive back in London, wearing their School uniforms.

The Train pulled into the Station, "Coming Phyllis?" The Boy from before asked Susan.

Peter, Ed and Lucy all looked confused, (Y/N) laughed and Susan playfully nudged her arm as they boarded the train.

"Do you think there's any way we could get back?" Edmund asks, searching through his bag.

The others look at him confused, "I've left my new torch in Narnia!"

They all laugh as the doors close and the train takes off.

------

That's the end of this Book, I hope you enjoyed it and if you want to read about 'The Voyage Of The Dawn Threader' I have another book that I will start writing called 'This Love'. It's on my page if you want to go check it out. Thanks so much for reading this book. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 199 22
when (y/n), an aspiring actress, meets her new neighbor, she gets captivated in his world as he gets captivated in hers, but will she be able to outr...
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
62.6K 865 27
Have you ever imagined how life would be like in Hogwarts? How do you think you would fall in love and with whom? Why don't you just read to find o...