Chapter 8

3rd Person POV 

3rd Person POV 

Glozelle rides back towards the Telmarine Army, as a few Soldiers run towards Peter.

He turns and quickly kills them.

"To Arms, Telmar! To Arms!" Glozelle shouts, the Telmarine Soldiers raising their weapons and cheering.

"Cavalry.... Charge!" Glozelle yells, the Soldiers doing just that.

Peter turns and looks back at Caspian. They ride into the How where hundreds of Narnians are waiting.

"Narnians! Charge!" Caspian yells. The Narnians charge down a tunnel underneath the Battlefield, Caspian leading the way.

"One, Two, Three." Peter starts.

"Four, Five, Six." Caspian follows.

"Archers to the ready! Susan and (Y/N) order, the Narnians putting arrows into their bows and raising them.

"Seven, Eight, Nine....Get Ready!" Peter shouts to the Narnians following him and Caspian through the Tunnels.

"Take your aim!" Susan and (Y/N) continue.

"Now!" Caspian yells.

The Narnians down below begin smashing the stone Pillars. The ground collapses.

"Fire!" The Two Queens shout. And with their words, the arrows fall into the Pit, hitting Telmarines.

At the end of the Tunnel, two dwarfs lower a platform as Caspian leads the Narnians into the sunlight, circling around to the Telmarine army.

A Telmarine Soldier climbed out of the Pit, "- You're..... a Mouse." They said in disbelief, staring at Reepcheep.

"You People have no imagination!" Reepcheep says.

As the battle continues, Peter looks up at Susan, shaking her Head Peter looks down, "Lucy." he whispers. 

He looks to the Telmarine army, raising his Sword, "Back to the How! He shouts.

The Narnians all begin retreating back to the How.

"Cut off their Escape! Sopespian orders. The Telmarine Trebuchets begin to lauch rocks at the How, Debris falls, blocking the entrance, rocks falling around the Archers.

"Brace Yourself!" Susan screams out before her and (Y/N) fall. 

Luckily (Y/N) grabbed Susan with one Hand and held onto the Stone Platform with the other.

(Y/N)'s Hand on the Stone Platform started slipping.

Both of them fell to the next level, (Y/N) out of breath.

Susan helped her up, hugging and thanking her as they joined the others.

They glanced around at the Telmarines that were closing in on them.