✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊ïđ™...

By -angel1004

ð–ðĄðĻ ðĪ𝐧𝐞𝐰 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðŦ𝐜𝐚𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐜 𝐓𝐎ðŪðĪðĒðŽðĄðĒðĶ𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚ðĨ𝐎ðĻ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ðĻðĨ𝐝𝐞ðŦ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐒ðĒðą ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞 ⋆ 𝐎ðĐ𝐞𝐜ðĒ𝐚ðĨ ðœðĄðšðĐ𝐭𝐞ðŦ
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐄ðĨ𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞ðĨðŊ𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅ðĒ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒ðĒðąð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀

𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀

23.7K 890 605
By -angel1004

I don't drool in my sleep, Nii-chan

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

As the rest of the volleyball team waits for the last two members, they all huddled in one corner playing Uno to pass their time.

"Uno!" Hinata exclaims loudly making Sugawara slap the back of his head.

"Hinata don't yell! The whole neighborhood is still asleep." Sugawara hisses at him. The red-headed boy pouts and nods, "Yes Sugawara- senpai." he mutters.

Kageyama lets out a snicket and shooks his head, "dumbass." he thought.

Nishinoya sighs in frustration and threw his cards onto the floor, "When will I ever win? This game is rigged." He said.

Ennoshita rolls his eyes, "How can this game be rigged if the cards are passed to one another equally?" he told him.

"I don't know! Maybe it's the gravity's fault!" The libero replied, only receiving dumbfounded expressions from everyone. He eyed them with a weird expression, "What?"

Daichi lets out a sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose, " You really don't pay attention to your science class, don't you?" He stated, turning around to see the last two members walking towards the group.

"Tsukishima! Yamagu-"

"SHHH! Y/n is sleeping!" Yamaguchi whispered yelled at his teammates, shushing all of them in the process.

The team peers over to Tsukishima's shoulder to see the little blonde-headed girl, fast asleep.

"Awww look at her adorable face." Sugawara coos.

"Wow, it looks so weird seeing her, so... still," Tanaka said, moving closer to the sleeping child's face.

"She's not dead you moron, she's just asleep," Ennoshita said.

Tanaka rolls his eyes and narrows his eyes at him, "I know that." he replied.

The libero walks up to Tsukishima and stared at the little girl, "Is it bad that I want to wake her up?" Nishinoya asked.

The older Tsukishima looks at the libero with laser eyes, making him cower in fear. Y/n gets very cranky in the morning if she gets incomplete sleep and Kei didn't want to deal with that at the moment.

"If you even dare to try to wake her up I swear I will-"

"Woah chill Tsukishima! I won't that of course." Nishinoya nervously lets out a chuckle, raising a hand to pat his shoulderㅡ hesitating, before giving him a light pat then runs to hide behind Sugawara.

Tsukishima gave him a warning look before looking down at his sleeping little sister. He reaches up to her blonde locks then starts to run his fingers through her hair.

"Alright, is everyone here now? If yes, let's get the show on the road." Coach Ukai said, clapping his hands together quietly as he notices that the child was still sleeping. The team starts to bid their goodbyes to the quick duo, who is going to take be left in school to retake their exams.

"Bye bye Y/n-chan! We'll see you later." Hinata quietly said, patting her head softly before getting pulled back my Kageyama. Kei rolled his eyes at the two, who started bickering like a married couple.

"Tsukishima, I'll carry Y/n for you while you place your bags at the back," Kiyoko suggested at the tall Megane.

"Thank you senpai." He said, slowly passing Y/n to Kiyoko, who immediately clung to her like a Koala. The black-haired beauty smiled at the little child's form and starts to hum and sway as she carries the small child.

While in the back, there are two simps who are making googly eyes at Kiyoko, as they watch her carry Y/n in her arms as if it was her baby.

Tanaka sighs dreamily, "Imagine her being the mother of my children." He said.

"You wish, it would be me who will marry her first. She's really beautiful." Nishinoya happily sighs.

Asahi looks at the two with a funny expression, "That's totally not weird." he mumbles.

〔✿〕

Y/n shifts around her 'bed' as she heard loud laughter erupting around her. She felt someone brushing the strands of her hair, which immediately gave her comfort. She raised a hand to her eyes to wipe the sleepiness away and opens them slowly. As soon as her vision recovers from the bright rays of the sun, she then saw the face of her older brother, peering down at her.

Kei gave her a soft smile, "Sleep well?" He asked as he watches her yawn and sits up from her sleeping position. She nods as she looks around with a dazed expression. Later, she realizes that they were on a bus.

"Where are we?" Y/n asks her older brother, who removed his headphones so that he would be able to listen to her properly.

"We're on our way to the training camp," Kei said, raising his hand to tuck her baby hair away from her face.

"Oh." She lets out a big yawn again, which reminds him of a baby cub yawning. She then jumps in surprise when she heard a shriek from the front. Kei only sighs in annoyance as he heard Tanaka being scolded by Daichi.

He looks down at her with a raised eyebrow, "Do you want to eat? Mom packed some food for you." Just in cue, Y/n's stomach made a grumbling sound of hunger making her blush slightly.

Y/n placed a finger on her lips as she looks down at her stomach, "Shhh" she told her stomach. Kei found it amusing to watch. He grabs her bunny backpack and pulled out a small bunny-designed bento.

Y/n's eyes glimmer as he opens the container revealing an adorable bunny-shaped designed food, made by her mom.

"Look Nii-chan, it's a bunny!" She excitedly said. He took out a small fork and pokes it in one of the meatballs in the bento.

"Here." Kei said, facing his little sister as he holds out the fork with food towards her.

Y/n takes a bite and nods her head in happiness as she chews down her food. She starts humming a happy tune as she was being fed by Kei. He silently watches her with a smile on his face. It always brings him a joy to see her this happy. He would sometimes brush the corners of her mouth with his thumb if there's any sauce left.

"Nii-chan you should eat with me as well." Y/n nags him. He lets out a small smirk, "Only if you feed your handsome brother." he teasingly said. She playfully crinkles her nose in disgust but lets out a giggle.

"Deal!" Y/n grabs the fork from him and scoops up a small amount of food and carefully feeds it to him with a cupped hand under the spoon to prevent any food from falling onto their clothes.

After a while, they both finished eating and decided to chill by each other's sidesー listening to Kei's calm music.

Y/n got a little bored so she took off her earphones and starts standing up on her seat, holding onto the chair. Kei looks at her with an alarming look as he immediately grabs her small waist.

"What do you think you are doing?" He hisses at her. Y/n wasn't bothered at his actions and chose to continue what she was doing, "I'm bored, I want to talk to someone." she said. She looks around to see most of the boys are sleeping.

Y/n looks behind her seat and giggles quietly as she saw Nishinoya and Asahi, leaning onto each other's heads as they sleep.

"Noya-nii is drooling." She points out. Kei turns around and snickers at his two senpais. He glances at Y/n and smirks, "You drool at your sleep too, you know?" he said, nudging her side softly.

Y/n lets out a dramatic gasp, "Me? Drool on my sleep? I would never." She said. But he kept a teasing smile on his face, which made her annoyed.

"I don't drool in my sleep Nii-chan." She whines.

Kei chuckles and ruffles her hair, "Sure you don't. Here, let me fix your bow for you." He picks her up and placed her on his lap so he could properly fix her hair.

She looks at him with a cute angry pout making it hard for him to not burst into laughter.

As he clips the big bow onto her blonde short hair, he starts to rub her nose against his making her burst into giggles. "Niii-channnn, I'm supposed to be mad at you!" She cried, with a small pout on her face.

"There's my little midget." Kei softly smiles as he plants a small kiss on top of her head.

"Now, since everyone's asleep, why don't we play the eye spy game.?" He suggested making her eyes shine brightly at the idea.

"Good idea Nii-chan! I'll start! I spy with my little eye-"

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay in chapter 10 but here it is! If you've noticed, I changed a little bit of the plot from the Haikyuu series, especially on this Tokyo Training Camp arc. I'm so excited to write the next chapter because it's going to be Y/n meeting the others! So expect a long ass chapter HAHAHAHA.

That's all for today, I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. Love you guys, stay safe!<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.1K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
431K 15.1K 35
"𝑚𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. " "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 ïŋ―...
350K 10K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭ðĻðĨ𝐞ðŦðšð§ð­ðąðĻ:*⊰ ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙎ð˜ū𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
30.8K 987 15
ðēðĻðŪ ðŦ𝐞ðĶðĒ𝐧𝐝 ðĶ𝐞 ðĻ𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐧ðēðĶ𝐞𝐝𝐞, ðēðĻðŪ ðĪ𝐧ðĻ𝐰? *+:ï―Ą.ï―Ąã€€ã€€ï―Ą.ï―Ą:+* â†ģ in which he reminds her of the moon. *+:ï―Ą.ï―Ąã€€ã€€ï―Ą.ï―Ą:+* â†ģ ðĒ ðŦ𝐞ðĶ...