๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ [...

By Lunxrboxrd

ใ€ŠCOMPLETEDใ€‹ Y/N: wait..can you tell me one more time? I think I heard it wrong. BTS: you heard it right. Y/N:... More

โInfoโž
โChapter 1โž
โChapter 2โž
โChapter 3โž
โChapter 4โž
โChapter 5โž
โHouseโž
โChapter 6โž
โChapter 7โž
โChapter 8โž
โChapter 9โž
โChapter 10โž
โChapter 11โž
โChapter 12โž
โChapter 13โž
โChapter 14โž
โChapter 15โž
โChapter 16โž
โChapter 17โž
โChapter 18โž
โChapter 19โž
โChapter 20โž
โChapter 21โž
โChapter 22โž
โChapter 23โž
โChapter 24โž
โChapter 25โž
โImportentโž
โChapter 26โž
โChapter 27โž
โChapter 29โž
โChapter 30โž
โQ/A + Announcementโž
โChapter 31โž
โChapter 32โž
โChapter 33โž
โChapter 34โž
โChapter 35โž
โChapter 36โž
โChapter 37โž
โChapter 38 [Final]โž
โEpilougeโž
โEpilouge 2โž
โFeedback + New Storyโž

โChapter 28โž

24.6K 712 466
By Lunxrboxrd

Y/N's POV~~

As soon as we reach the company we ran inside and slowed down our running speed. As we both went towards the lift, all the employees on the way bowed to us and I bowed back slightly. While Jimin Oppa just nodded at them. We went into the lift and already saw a girl with small skirts which are almost showing her a*s and a shirt with unbuttoned buttons. I am sick of these employees.

We both went inside and she looked kind of...Happy? Oh, I get it, she will try to seduce my brother. If she did any sh*ty thing then I am roasting her right now, then she won't show him her face again. As I thought, she unbuttoned the two more buttons of her shirt which were showing half b**bs.

Maya: which floor would you go on ms y/n?

Y/N: 7th,

Maya: sure, what about you Mr...

Jimin: I am with her.

She looked kind of annoyed and frustrated (frustrated 😁). I smile and which made him also smile. She looked at him again and tried to touch his hand, but he dodged it and she again low-key embarrassed herself and the way he looked so annoyed by him.

Y/N: ms Maya, you aren't here to seduce boys, are you?

Maya: n-no Ms y/n.

Y/N: did I stammer, unlike you?

Maya: ...

Y/N: what? You don't have words, I would like to talk to you, I will call after I will do some important work.

Maya: ok, Ms y/n.

I hummed and we both went out of the lift, and Jimin Oppa followed me not forgetting to wink at Maya, while I tried to hold back the urge to roll my eyes. He does this, that's why girls try to seduce him.

Jimin: I have never seen you this mad.

Y/N: I got mad whenever I see these types of employees, look at her clothes, are they appropriate for work?

Jimin: right.

Y/N: why did you wink at her Oppa?

Jimin: it's fun. I ain't serious. Also, my Lil sis, I'm a virgin.

Y/N: sure.

Jimin: y/n, let's go fast, hyung will kill us.

He said and started running towards the office and I followed, he was in my office which I used when I used to come to the company. We were in hurry so, we just barged in without knocking and Suga Oppa flinched for a second and then glared at us.

Suga: you could have knocked.

Y/N: sorry Oppa, we were in hurry so...

Suga: so you both came here running and panting?

Jimin: yes.

Suga: oh god.

Y/N: why? Jimin Oppa told me it was important, so he from the cafeteria to here.

Suga: it was a bit urgent, but I didn't tell him to bring you right now. You could have come later also.

Y/N: oppaaaaa~

Suga: you didn't eat? Did you?

Y/N: not yet.

Suga: Jimin.

Jimin: sorry hyung, she would have forgotten later, so I just dragged her.

Suga: now go and bring her food, I am pretty sure you didn't even eat breakfast, did you?

Y/N: ...no.

Jimin: you ate nothing from morning?

Y/N: I ate an apple.

Jimin: idiot, it's 2:00 P. M. And you didn't eat anything, I will bring you food.

Y/N: sorry and stay away from Maya.

He nodded and smirked for a second then again put his cold and scary face and left. I sigh and turn to Yoongi Oppa. He motioned me to sit and I sigh and sat on the couch. I again looked at him and asked.

Y/N: what is it Oppa?

Suga: you will eat first, then we will talk.

Y/N: but–

Suga: no buts.

Y/N: yes Oppa. Can I at least watch CCTV footage of the company?

Suga: hm, just till Jimin comes, and tell me if you found something strange.

Y/N: okay Oppa.

I said and sat beside him and started going through the footage. I didn't find anything suspicious...yet. But if I keep searching for it I will find something. I put the next footage on the computer and click the play button. But I wasn't able to watch it because we were cut off by a knock then the door opened revealing Jimin Oppa with so much food, it's too much who will eat?

Jimin: where should I put them?

Y/N: put on the couch. But why did you bring this much food?

Suga: we all are going to eat.

Y/N: you also didn't eat anything? Why did you scold me then? Shut all these things down.

Jimin: sure, but unlike you, we've eaten breakfast.

He said after he put the boxes of food on the couch. I glare at both of them and Yoongi Oppa shut the laptop down and closed all the files. I grabbed him from his wrist and pulled him with me to the couch beside me. I sigh and smile and we all three started eating, after 20 minutes we were done and all of us again got to work.

Y/N: Oppa, now tell me, what was it? For you called me.

Suga: I just wanted to ask you something and tell you something.

Y/N: what is it?

Suga: anyone who is under your suspicion?

Y/: I have four people who I doubt, you can talk to them.

Suga: alright so let's start.

Y/N: no, first tell me what you wanted to tell me?

Suga: I just wanted to tell you I suspect someone, so you tell first whoever it is we will talk about it.

Y/N: Okie, Oppa. So first one, it is Lia unnie, Mom's secretary. She's too sweet.

Suga: hm, tell all of them first, then we will see.

Y/N: Mia, and her brother or boyfriend, whoever it is.

Suga: and the last one?

Y/N: Mom's Manager. Jack. What about you Oppa??

Suga: we have to come. Lia and Jack. I am 100% sure about Lia.

Y/N: and anyone else?

Suga: hm, Mom's Co-CEO. Lucas.

Y/N: the one, who used to help Mom always whenever she needed it?

Suga: yes.

Y/N: why him? He seems so kind.

Suga: stop being soft, y/n. Think logically, after all the work he did for Mom after her, you will be CEO and not him.

Y/N: so he would try to kill me, not Mom.

Suga: I will answer your question, first tell me where is he now?

Y/N: he left the job.

Suga: why?

Y/N: mom said, he is shifting to his hometown.

Suga: No. Mom fired him because she heard that he is trying to kill him.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Suga: yes.

Y/N: means mom again lied to me.

Suga: to save her identity, yes because she knows, if she would have told you why she fired him, you would ask millions of questions.

Y/N ....she lied to me so many times, just to save one truth. She even forced others to hide it from me. Why?

Jimin: you will get answers once Mom and Dad wake up.

Y/N: yes, I am waiting for it I have so many questions, but...no answers.

Jimin: calm down little devil.

Y/N: yes, let's not focus on it, we need to find who destroyed my whole life, my other family.

Jimin: yes, we will little devil.

Suga: now, any more questions doll?

Y/N: yes, I suspect Mia and Her brother or boyfriend, whatever why didn't you?

Suga: We have already talked to them.

Y/N: you did? When? Where? How?

Suga: we did, the day you told us about them.

Y/N: wow! You guys are so fast.

Jimin: of course, and now just let's talk to the two people who you both suspect.

Suga: yeah, now or later?

Y/N: we can talk to Lia now, Jack it's the name of the Manager and Lucas it's the name of Mom's ex Co-CEO. who was and I don't know if he is in Seoul or somewhere else.

Jimin: I will find it. But you thought that Lia is a good girl and she will not break Mom's trust.

Y/N: I decided to keep that aside, everyone is a betrayer and after I found the truth, the trust wall of everyone, I had a crack on it.

Suga: hm I understand, let's go home and take the footages we will watch at home.

Y/N: okay Oppa.

Jimin: I will find the location of that Lucas. Is that okay?

Y/N: yes. All the best.

Jimin: thank you Ms devil and you wanted to see a gun, right?

Y/N: I can see? A real gun?

Suga: you can, but now we need to have a little with Lia.

Y/N: fine, then.

Jimin: then I will leave first.

Suga: go ahead and inform Jin hyung.

Jimin: ok, bye.

Suga, Y/n: bye.

He wave at us with a small smile and I wave back with a smile, Suga Oppa smiled slightly as he left. We both looked at each other and went to Mom's office. And I called Lia and after some time we heard a knock and "come in." I said and Lia came in and bowed to both of us.

Y/N: sit here Ms Lia, we want to talk to you.

Lia: sure Ms y/n.

She bowed again and sat on the couch in front of us and Suga Oppa sat beside me. I took a deep breath and looked at Suga Oppa and he nodded at me with a very small smile.

Y/N: so Ms Lia, I–we are going to ask you just some questions, Just answer us truthfully.

Lia: sure, Ms. y/n.

Y/N: so, whenever I mention, Dad, I am talking about my biological dad, ok?

Lia: sure, Ms y/n.

Y/N: hm, so since when are you working for Mom and Dad?

Lia: since you were 7 Ms y/n. Means almost 14 years.

Y/N: so, you have known them for so long, how was the relationship between Mom and Dad?

Lia: their relationship was beautiful. I don't even think they ever fought. They were so close to each other and they loved each other with their whole heart.

Y/N: ok. Next question, did you ever have a lover?

Lia: M–Ms. This is a personal question, Ms y/n.

Y/N: I know, Ms Lia, but just answer that, I'm, not at all letting you go until you do.

Lia: I had.

Y/N: you are currently single?

Lia: yes,

Y/N: it's one more personal question, but I expect an answer.

Lia: ...ok Ms.

Y/N: what happened, with you and your lover which caused the break-up?

Lia: he cheated on me and we had a fight, then we broke up. I loved him with my whole heart and he...

Y/N: I know, All boys are Jerk.

Suga: y/n, you can't say that to all boys.

Y/N: yeah, yeah, except my brother's dad and friends all are Jerk.

Suga: you called her for something else, why are you talking about it?

Y/N: oh, yeah. What kind of people you don't like?

Lia: um, ...I don't like the people who have a peaceful relationship with their lovers because I never had a chance for it. I'm just jealous.

Y/N: hm, you can leave Ms Lia.

She nodded and bowed to both of us and left. I looked at Suga Oppa, seems like he is in deep thinking. I shake his shoulder snapping him from his thoughts, He looked at me with a questioning face.

Y/N: what are you thinking Oppa?

Suga: about what Lia said.

Y/N: you think she can be with mom's or dad's enemy?

Suga: ....yes. She just exposed herself.

Y/N: how stupid can someone be?

Suga: you know, y/n we Mafias, before attacking in any warehouse we always have all information about all of their Men, so maybe we can make them betray their boss.

Y/N: so anyone can use her past information to make her on their side?

Suga: yes.

Y/N: how?

Suga: they can be like, "if you help us we will help you take revenge on your ex." Or like, "you didn't get a peaceful love life, you can't let anyone else have."

Y/N: so, how will you make her spill the truth?

Suga: from our style.

Y/N: you will torture her?!

I asked shocked, but he just smirked, giving me my question's answer. He stood up from the couch and said.

Suga: I am talking to Jin hyung, and It will take time, 20 min, maybe, if you have any work you can do, then we will go home.

Y/N: ok Oppa.

I said and called Ms Maya to the office and I pulled the chair beside Mom's and sat down while Suga Oppa went out of the office, after a min, I heard a knock on the door and "come in." I said and Maya came in. She bowed to me.

Maya: what is it, Ms y/n?

Y/N: first, button your shirt and pull your skirt a bit down. Now. And after that wash that 2 kgs of Makeup from your face.

She nodded and buttoned both the buttons which were unbuttoned and pulled her skirt a bit down which still reached her upper thighs. I sigh annoyingly and said.

Y/N: Ms Maya, I don't want to see anyone in this building with this kind of B*tchey clothes, you think they are appropriate for work?

Maya: yes, Ms y/n, I will keep it in my mind. I'm so sorry.

Y/N: from tomorrow, I don't want to see you in these types of clothes, wear a skirt which reaches till your upper knee and a shirt which should cover your Collarbone, and don't do so much Makeup. Got it?

Maya: yes Ms y/n.

Y/N: good, but if again I see you in this type of clothes, I will fire you before Mom wake up, do you understand?

Maya: yes Ms Anything else?

Y/N: I want the file of collaboration with Kang Industries and you will do it, before going home, if you do it early you can go home after it.

Maya: okay.

Y/N: and tell Ms Lia to send my schedule for tomorrow, before I leave.

Maya: ok,

Y/N: you can leave.

Maya: sure, I will take my leave now Ms y/n.

She bowed and left. I put the important files in a desk drawer and sigh, I sat down on the couch and waited till Suga Oppa came back. He smiled at me and I stood up and went towards him.

Y/N: can we go now, Oppa? I am so so tired.

Suga: of course, you will be, you are overworking, you are so young.

Y/N: I am not, I am 19 already.

Suga: these teenagers. They think they are old enough.

Y/N: yahh! Can we go?

Suga: of course, and you wanted to see a gun, we will see when we reach home.

Y/N: REALLY?! I am so excited.

Suga: now you aren't tired? 19-year-old grown-up?

Y/N: I am not tired. 24-year-old grown-up Oppa.

I said and took my bag and started running towards the but I can't run to the car, I then waited till Oppa came and then we both started walking towards the car and all the employees on the way bowed to us and I nod at them and continued walking to the car. Once we reached it, we went inside and drove off to Mansion.

Suga: doll, change fast and come to the meeting room, ok?

Y/N: ok, Oppa.

I said and run to the stairs not ignoring them he chuckled at me, and I smile and run to my room. I then took a quick shower of 2 minutes and went towards the meeting room. I knock on the door and heard a "come in." And I went inside. I smile and they all smiled back.

Jin: so, who will tour her?

Suga: I am tired, I will be in my room, sleeping.

Jin: I expected this. You can go.

Suga: with pleasure.

He said sassily and left all 7 of us alone. Jin Oppa shakes his head and turns to others.

RM: hyung, I will do it. You can rest, you are stressed hyung. Go.

Y/N: yes, go Oppa, I haven't seen you resting for a damn second.

Jhope: yeah, hyung, we can understand you have so many responsibilities, but go we can handle this.

I didn't let him answer knowing he was about to protest. I took his arm and drag him to his room with me. I pushed him onto the bed and covered him with covers.

Y/N: sleep Oppa, I am taking your laptop and phone with me, so you will just rest.

Jin: y/n–

Y/N: also, I am locking the door and taking the spare key with me, so now calm down and just take a rest.

I said and ran out. I was about to turn towards the way of meeting room but was bumped into a hard chest. I groan and looked up and saw Joon Oppa.

RM: What did you do?

Y/N: I took his laptop and phone and told him I am locking the door and I am taking the spare key with me, so he will rest.

RM: that's good, we were tired of telling him to rest. But he doesn't listen to us. Finally, he will rest.

Y/N: here is Oppa, his laptop and phone.

I said and handle his laptop and phone. He smiled and told me to go to Hobi Oppa, till he put the laptop and phone in his room. I nodded and went to the meeting room and saw Hobi Oppa, Tae Oppa and Kookie Oppa.

Jhope: so, shall we start?

Y/N: Joon Oppa told me to wait for him.

Taehyung: ok but let's unlock the room.

He said and Hobi Oppa nodded and Tae Oppa opened a door, which was behind the whiteboard. Wow!! The hidden place. Soon Joon Oppa came and we went inside that so-called room.

Y/N: WOW! So many guns.

Jhope: Suga hyung like to use these kinds of guns and he told us not to touch them.

Y/N: indeed, they are just–WOW!

RM: Let's move ahead.

I nodded and we moved to the right side of the current room Joon Oppa typed some pins and a room again opened. Seriously WOW!

Jungkook: this is Jimin hyung's tracking room, and all the weapons here are used by Jin hyung.

Y/N: what about Jimin Oppa?

Taehyung: he likes to use this.

He said and pick something and handled me, a KNIFE?!

Y/N: I loved the design. Spider-man.

Taehyung: of course, his choice is amazing.

Y/N: where is Jimin Oppa? He told me he needed to find the location of Mom's ex Co-CEO Raven. So he was supposed to be here.

Jhope: he went to his house.

Y/N: I won't ask more questions, but I didn't get to see a gun, yet.

RM: here, your gun.

Jhope: these guns are used by me and Joon.

RM: we like small weapons.

Y/N: why small?

Jungkook: they are easy to hide.

Y/N: just guns?

Taehyung: this also.

Y/N: YAYY! NINJA STAR!

RM: This is not a Ninja star.

Y/N: ohh, then what is it?

Jhope: this is known as shuriken.

Y/N: I loved it.

Taehyung: of course you do.

Y/N: can you show me more like this Ninja star?

Jungkook: I know, you will call it, what you want but still, remember it's called shuriken. Here,

Jungkook: these are some more.

Taehyung: be careful they can be dangerous.

Y/N: Okie, I will be careful.

I said and took the star one carefully and seriously it is so sharp. So sharp. And I loved the last one, I don't know the shape guess it's like a star but it's awesome.

Jungkook: and this, Tae Hyung like to use this.

Y/N: it's so fashionable. It's cool.

Taehyung: I know and about Jungkook, he likes these big knives.

Y/N: you all use just one kind of which you like?

Jhope: hm, no.

RM: we use all kinds of weapons but these are our favourite.

Y/N: ohkay.

Jungkook: now, let's go. I am tired.

Taehyung: me me, me too me too.

Y/N: me three.

RM: then, Jin hyung isn't the only one who needs rest.

Jhope: then let's go and take ast, we will need so much energy.

Y/N: I know right?!

RM: ok so, sleep well guys.

Y/N: you too Oppa,

I said and get out of the room and straight to my bed and I don't even know when I drifted to sleep.

__________________________________

End of Chapter 28.

Words count 3576.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1K 171 6
What will happen if a cold rich man s' son wants a normal doctor to be her mom .. Will he accept her? Will he love her if he marries her?? Let's see...
281K 10.7K 21
Loving you is the last thing I would do in my life
7.8K 469 75
''Wh-who are you?" ''Your death'' "You can't kill me" "Killing is legal in this world" A singer joins the most famous group in the world BTS. But th...