๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...

By tricksterdbd

"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ... More

info page
backstory of the trickster / ji-woon hak
chapter one ; a new world
chapter two ; your backstory
chapter three ; trial
chapter four ; who are you? [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter six ; know more
chapter seven ; i spy
chapter eight ; practice makes perfect [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter nine ; dance with me
chapter ten ; memories [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter eleven ; more [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter twelve ; safe with me
chapter thirteen ; upclose
chapter fourteen ; dream world
chapter fifteen ; found out
chapter sixteen ; admit it [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter seventeen ; corrupted
chapter eighteen ; home
chapter nineteen ; the journal
chapter twenty ; test me [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter twenty-one ; gossip time
chapter twenty-two ; truths in lies
chapter twenty-three ; all on you
chapter twenty-four ; mysteries yet to be solved
chapter twenty-five ; finally
chapter twenty-six ; it awaits
chapter twenty-seven ; the void
chapter twenty-eight ; house of memories
chapter twenty-nine ; here with you
chapter thirty ; with your words
chapter thirty-one ; against them
chaper thirty-two ; natural [๐Ÿ‰]
chapter thirty-three ; death of a bachelor
chapter thirty-four ; set it off
chapter thirty-five ; heavydirtysoul
chapter thirty-six ; crazy
chapter thirty-seven ; bored
chapter thirty-eight ; acceptance
chapter thirty-nine ; bellyache
chapter forty ; lessons
chapter forty-one ; habits stay high
chapter forty-two ; hold me
chapter forty-three ; the future
thank you!
sequel.

chapter five ; used to this

1.8K 63 2
By tricksterdbd

your pov:
"NO!"

you shot yourself up from the laid-out position that you were in, breathing heavily as you felt drenched in sweat. you felt your heart palpitate as you tried your best to catch your breath: the dreaded gut feeling remained lingering around, causing a sickening sensation in your stomach. 

you could throw it up: you could throw your stomach up and you'd feel immensely better, but it'll still hurt like a bitch, so you shrugged it off. scratching your head, you looked around. you were quick enough to notice the tranquility you were surrounded in. becoming more aware of where you were, the suspenseful gut feeling - at last - died down and dissipated. you sighed with relief, rubbing your stomach gently.

but something felt wrong. you couldn't quite get a glimpse of what it was, though.

something made you feel... stiff. something made you feel immobile, and for once did you grow concerned about your current questionable status. something just didn't seem right; the more your senses awakened, the more you felt as if something was completely off.

you stood up slowly, but quickly yelped as you fell down to your knees; aching and deep pain in the side of your waist. you gasped for air as the agony grew more and more, feeling every inch of your body lose its strength. you felt like you were suffocating: your heart tightened around itself as you sensed your throat closing. for once you felt so alone: so isolated from it all. tears clouded your eyes as you tried to squeak out a cry for help but you knew you were alone, you knew that nobody was ever going to come and save you. your vision slowly faded out as you prepared for the true death that you have to embrace - no matter how much you wanted to live, you had no other choice but to embrace it. 

and so you did.

third-person pov:
a certain graffiti artist pranced around the milieu, embracing the soft sight that natured displayed just for them. nea flashed a small smile before hearing a small thud in the distance. 

her voice hummed in curiosity, taking a look around before spotting a peculiar sight. "that's strange," she mumbled in swedish, walking towards a specific tent inside the campsite. her pace was swift before slowing down to conserve her energy and to keep in mind the cautiousness that she needs to apply to this certain situation. 

"hello? is anybody in here?" she hated to go to random people's tents. still, sometimes she had to, if she ever spotted anything. in response was the silence that consumed her voice, which grew suspicious to her. she called out into the quietude of the tabernacle. still, nothing much replied back at her except for a tiny squeak from something below her. 

"huh- what?"

looking down from the source of the sound, nea slapped her hand on her own mouth out of shock. noticing that the new girl had been laying down on the floor, all fear began to crawl on the swedish girl's back, fearing the worst. she tried to get a response out of the girl by moving her arm, but not once did y/n move an inch. "y-y/n?"

then she crouched down and moved the girl over to have her back on the ground. things went wrong from there.

"Y/N!"

nea screamed loudly at the top of her lungs upon the horrifying sight of the journalist bleeding out: the red liquid spreading from her stomach from her wound, staining her shirt in the process. ever so openly obvious was y/n's eyes dull like a doll, her skin pale as white, and her limbs limp like a corpse. thanks to the exclamation of fright that nea released, her friends had begun running to her location and stopped to see the horrific sight that they saw alongside their dear friend.

"jesus christ!" dwight muttered fearfully to himself. "where is claudette? we need her right now," he looked for the botanist, who arrived on time and quickly went over to the unconscious girl to do her duties. "y/n, sweetie," she called out for the latter, "are you alright? please wake up," she mumbled in a tone so sweet that y/n slowly began to wake up.

it wasn't only the voice that welcomed her consciousness back, but probably because she began to run back to her own being. perhaps she was lost for a split second. catching up with what the botanist said, the girl in pain nodded her head weakly as she felt herself being nursed back to health. "y/n, who did this to you? do you remember?" dwight questioned, crouching down beside the journalist who shut her eye tightly, trying to recall the certain events. 

y/n did her best to think: she never experienced such traumatic events like this before, and damn right she never had felt pain much worse than this one. she only ever knew the beautiful, stinging pain of psychological pain. that's what she thinks, or, that's what we think, right? 

"y-yellow.. jacket.." she weakly muttered in a shaky tone of voice, making laurie raise an eyebrow. "what? yellow jacket?" laurie repeated as y/n nodded a little bit, resulting in the others all taking a seat beside her to catch up with more details the journalist could possibly spill out. 

"I don't think we have seen anyone else wearing a hint of yellow except for the plague, right?" meg inquired as the group nodded, "the rest normally have monotonous colors to their style," the athlete explained.

"it would be a threat to go over to the killer's campsite and stalk them," laurie mumbled, "that'd be creepy."

"why don't we ask the new girl that came, yeah?" meg said, pointing to a certain girl that was sitting down by the campfire.

the said new girl was rubbing her hands together to produce warmth for herself: her hair showed a silver-purple gradient added to it, her outfit in the best shades of purple and white, but her body was shaking due to the cold. her legs were exposed to the cold air, which made her shake even more. though she was dressed so formally, she must have dressed for the wrong avenue.

"who is she?" yui asked, facing the other new survivor. "that's another new survivor, she said her name is yun-jin," meg replied back as she sat down along with the others. "is y/n okay?" she asked as claud nodded.

"she's fine, but she has to at least move slowly whenever she walks. had the wound gotten any deeper in contact she would've woken up a long while later due to blood loss," the botanist explained, "and I'm not good with inner injuries. the least I can do is herbal treatment and ailment.'

"thanks, claud.." y/n thanked her friend who smiled as she helped the journalist up to her feet. "where do you want to go?" laurie said as she held y/n's arm for support. "it's fine guys. I can manage!" she said as she began to walk slowly over to the fashionista survivor, who was currently shivering in her shoes.

she felt light-headed, of course, but she still had to at least pick up some details.

"hey, uhm, you alright?" y/n asked as the purple-dressed girl looked at her as she took a seat right beside her; a wince of pain escaping her mouth quietly. the shivering girl looked at her, still shaking in her clothes. "y-yeah.. I'm just.. cold," yun-jin assured her, seemingly fixing her posture to hide her shaking figure, "how about you? you s-seem.. like you're in pain," she shivered as the journalist let out a small laugh.

"i'll be fine! plus, i'm sure there's a lot more pain waiting for me out here.." she said, looking around, "pain is a normal thing, just not in this world." she smiled at yun-jin, changing the topic. nodding her head slowly, the new survivor went back to crest in warmth for her freezing body. "how did you get here?" y/n was asked by yun-jin after a short moment of silence.

your pov:
"well, it's probably just like you did; some part of your life just makes you fall into this.. place," you beamed; knowing damn right it's probably complicated to explain to her right now - now is not the right time for you to be straightforward, especially to someone new.

you figured it would be best for her to find out about this place all by herself.

she nodded at you. "i guess we are the same then," she chuckled as you nodded. "yeah. speaking of, tell me about you!" hearing the lady's response of approvement, you excitedly shifted your body to face her.

you were so stoked.

"well, i used to be a producer for this k-pop group. but then something... traumatizing happened," she muttered the last sentence, shuddering as she rubbed her own hand on her back, "it was scary."

you flashed a sad smile, rubbing her back. "it's fine if you don't want to tell me," you said, rubbing her back ever so gently, "and plus, i know we all don't want to recall those memories." you chuckled as she smiled a bit. "thank you, y/n."

you smiled as you looked at jake, who sat beside yun-jin, putting his coat around her. "there, that might make you feel warmer." he said as she smiled. you felt your heart warm in this interaction; sure, this place must be having some sort of aura that tells you you won't ever escape, but at least there just seems to be hope in this environment.

"hey! let us sit down beside you too!" you heard the acclamation of laurie's voice as she ran towards you, sitting down excitedly. feeling her wrap her arm around yours caused you to let out a giggle. by and by, you felt meg approach you as well - taking a seat on the other available space beside you as she flashed a bright smile.

you never felt this much hope before, and it was such a wondrous feeling.

"can i join you, ladies?" adam's deep voice spoke as the others laughed. "if you want adam, but this is technically a girl's hangout here." feng rolled her eyes secretly making you laugh even more. adam let out a chuckle. "alright then, i apologize. it's good you all are having this kind of fun every now and then. have fun." adam smiled before walking away to tapp, david and quentin. "he's always so formal and sweet like that." elodie smiled, sitting down with some makeshift cups.

"ooh, what's that?" you tilted your head as you smiled in interest. "these are just some makeshift cups, dear. we make these because... well.. at least we should make ourselves at home even if this isn't entirely where we belong, right?" she chuckled as she handed you a cup.

I'm actually liking this.

"oh? what's this?" you asked as elodie handed you a strange cup. "that's a makeshift cup, my dear. nice isn't it?" she giggled as you nodded. "indeed.."

I like this cup.

third person pov:
y/n tilted the cup back and forth, exploring the little details of this makeshift masterpiece. feng laughed as she took the cup away from y/n's grasp for a second. "you're getting distracted again, y/n," feng laughed as y/n giggled too. "sorry, that's what happens i come across new stuff." she awkwardly apologized, scratching the back of her head, nea cleared her throat as y/n looked at her. "sorry for disturbing you, nea," she apologized as nea chuckled.

"now, let me tell you something," nea sat down, "these killers that you'd see, they aren't your average serial killers. they're mutated, they even have powers beyond the likings of what we expected. we thought it would be easy to outsmart them, but if you keep pulling the same tricks, they will get you." nea explained.

y/n recalled the distant figure of the man she encountered earlier - that is when she began to give out some details.

the girl hummed in confusion as she drank from her cup. "he had some sort of splattered blood stains in his outfit and face. his hair was in a silver undercut.." you described what your memory saw as the other girls nodded. "it can't be adiris. she's literally taller and creepier. god, at least the man you saw didn't carry incense and made it into a weapon." zarina groaned in annoyance as she held her head.

"maybe some new killer of some sort?" kate wondered as she kept strumming her guitar. "maybe so, his weapon sure isn't the ones I've seen from the doctor or the legion. it seemed like some sort of bat with blades on it," yui wondered as well.

"well, that's all we know so far for you, y/n. all you have to do is just get used to it," nea rubbed the journalist's back. "there's no possibility we could escape from this place," she added as the other girl smiled. "that's fine. I'll do whatever's possible in here." she grinned, still filled with hope.

despite all the joy and hope she found in her group of newfound comrades, she knew that it's still far from over: this nightmare would be far from over and she would have to endure it all until she finds a way.

(a/n: i apologize if this was poorly written in some sort of way. my head's been hurting.

edit a/n: miss girl was right, her head was hurting so much that third-person pov became our pov, goddammit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 3 1
Imagine you, a innocent woman, is thrusted a world of you've to survive in being hunted like a animal. Not just you but some others people you never...
2.6K 793 41
Virtual world series #1 In today's virtual world, where everything happens online, there are just many kinds of people on the internet as it is in re...
24 1 1
[Book one of Exorcist Fables] Book Dedication~~ To all the people who think JJK men can fix them, Yes they can. Now be a good girl and read the story...
876K 20.1K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...