LOVEBUG , tommyinnit

By llhchoxo

*previously, hardcore bitches* ༊*·˚ i cant get her smile out of my mind -jonas brothers tommy x female oc! More

lovebug!
。゚.°・mr mosbey simp
。゚.°・tommy hates women /j
。゚.°・rodrick my beloved
。゚.°・goodnight emilynn
。゚.°・pals hanging out
。゚.°・emmy & ranboo the plant moms
。゚.°・eidentic memory simp
。゚.°・cubing losers
。゚.°・obviously unbothered
。゚.°・the love or host
。゚.°・him not 𝙝𝙞𝙢
。゚.°・american tourists
。゚.°・not just josh
。゚.°・thin ice, tom simons
。゚.°・i am a pretty princess

。゚.°・slash ban tommyinnit

4K 121 51
By llhchoxo

LOVEBUG!

— slash ban tommyinnit

EMMYHEFFLEY is live!
playing minecraft w/ some british boys

    after her starting screen with meet me in the hallways by harry styles coming to a close. switching to her face cam her jaw in dropped in excitement. "guys!"

・+ +・

HELLOOOO

OMG TOMMY NOTICED UUUU

THE TITLEEEE

NO WAY UR STREAMING WITH TOMMYYYY

HI IM NEW I JOINED BC OF TOMMY!!!

・+ +・

    "oh my god yes, there are so many new friends here." she looks and reads as her average has grown by.. a lot. "guys today is literally the best stream ever."

・+ +・

IS KATIE HERREEEEEE

OMG HI

UR SO PRETTYYT

IM NEW HEREEEE

OMG I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU

・+ +・

"hi new here, i'm emmy." she lip bites and finger guns to the webcam. "ew that was so gross." she laughs at herself. "anyways, wow there a lot of new peeps." not as shocked as when she found out jack manifold knows who she is.

       "i guess i should introduce myself to all the new friends. hello i'm emmy which is just short of emilynn." she takes a sip of her water. "as we know no ages in chat, i am sixteen. i live in canada... umm i also have a weird addiction to arizona tea."

・+ +・

ARIZONA TEA POGGGG

OMG I LIVE IN CANADA TOOOO

WHEN EMMY AND TOMMY RHYME-

EMMY HOW HAS UR DAY BEEN???

・+ +・

she says flustered, "oh my god, the last twenty four hours have been literally so fucking crazy." emmy watches the chat keep going, "like we are literally streaming with tommy, tubbo, and fucking jack fucking manifold?!???"

・+ +・

OMG AND JACKKKKK

EMMY JACK SIMP CONFIRMED LMAO

・+ +・

emmy cracks up, "hell yes! so i'm in a server with some of my friends, hard core and it's called one try." she starts to pull up minecraft. "so the basis is that once you die from the server, you revive as a ghost and just straight up don't come back."

"i'm gonna undeafen right now." she warns which unleashes boys screaming. "uhh hello."

"HELLO EMMY!!!" jack screams into his mic. "HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE THREE AM!!"

for a second just takes in the screaming. "guys legitimately i gave you a choice,"

tommy barges in, "emmy came in and i fucking missed it?!?"

still coping with tommyinnit saying her name. "damnit tommy!" she screams back.

"you know what emmy, you simp for mr. mosbey."

     "you simp for who what now?!??" jack laughs. "no fucking way"

     emmys been dying from laughter. like really. dying. "guys." she gasps. "tommy!!" she screams back.

   "should we eventually like start playing?" tubbo suggests.

"shit right." she joins the game.

    "damnit emmy!! only been two minutes and you're already fucking this up." tommy screams again. "where the fuck are you??"

    "tommy- i am literally going to spawn. keep it on your pants." she sprints.

     "umm." jacks already being productive to actually grasp materials, "emmy aren't canadians supposed to be like nice??"

     she finds them kind of just standing around a tree. "bald boy, we are breaking stereotypes my guy."

    "british are supposed to be cool... bitches do lie." she sighs in disappointment.

"emmy you have never met a british person!?!" tubbo asks gently compared to others on the conversation.

"nope."

・+ +・

OMG MEET UP WITH THEM

LMAO WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY

TOMMY CALM DOWN

TOMMY AND EMMYS FRIENFSHIP JUST IS SO AMAZING

・+ +・

emmy laughs at the chat. "who the fuck said tommy and i are friends-" she walks away from the boys expecting them to follow.

"ok rude canadian." tommy follows. "are you guys stupid." his voice goes up looking at the boys where just weren't paying attention.

"well we're gonna build the boys something because they're famous and i need to flex my building abilities." they find a small island. 

  tommy gestures to her house from afar, "girlie if that's your house-"

emmy knew it was all in good fun. "tommy-" she types a ban comment on tommy and they watch his player just poof into thin air.

it was silence as they hear jack manifold's squeaky laugh. "anyways." emmy smiles gleefully. "wha-"

  she turns around to see all the boys looking and playing around. "emmy! there's colored wood!" tubbo says with an obvious smile.

"and flowers on these trees!" george adds.

"erm." tommy voice rings again like a ghost. "emmy let me in." he's calmed down from his crackhead state.

emmy just bursts out laugh. "tommy! i forgot you existed for a second." she gasps for air.

"ten years time you will be so fucking famous and i am saying it right now everyone. i am the reason!"

"tommy you really need to calm down." george says.

jack adds, "the child's just in love."

"yes!" she plays along. "i have the fattest wettest crush on tommy."

"clip it and ship it you assholes!" jack screams into his mic.

  within the four hours, the didn't get too far into their little building. "guys, it's three am here in the uk, so i'm gonna go." tubbo says.

emmys eyes widened. "NO! ITS SO LATE THERE!" she apologizes. "i didn't know! i am so sorry."

jack rolls his eyes. "goddamnit emmy!" again jack shouts. "but yeah i'm going to sleep."

tommy scoffs. "jack means he's just gonna keep play my himself." he pauses. "i'm might do too. my mum is telling me too."

"ok guys!" she smiles. "thank you guys so much for playing today! bye."

each boy greets their farewells.

instagram!

emeraldemmy

emeraldemmy wtf u guys got me to 20k twitch followers?!?!?!

comments

username IVE BEEN HERE SINCE BRANDFORD!!!
' emeraldemmy bradford my beloved 😢

username omg i am so proud of u!!!

georgenotfound emmy?! more like pogger...y
' emeraldemmy so swag😎

username congrats bby!!!!

heygraecie congratulations my child!!!!
' username i adore this duo

jackmanifoldtv why did we just add another child
' tommyinnit jack hates children🤔
' jackmanifoldtv yes.

karljacobs congrats dude!!!

tubbolive that's so pog emmy
' emeraldemmy I LOVE U TUBBO

username SO INSANELY PROUD OF HOW FAR UVE GOTTEN

username emmyinnit!!!!

username bi panic 4 emmy and tommy

nihaachuu hi hi hi cuties

load more comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
93.1K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
772K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...