My Destiny{Ray x Norman Omega...

By TheAnimeFan1412

Hi! This is my first time making a TPN omegaverse; there aren't enough of these fanfictions soo.....enjoy! Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Happy Birthday Norman
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17:Ray In Military Training Camp
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Fight! & Congratulations!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Wedding Bells
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Heat
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Sick
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Happy Father's Day Special
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: End
Author's Note
Side Story 1: The Grace Children's Debut!
Side Story 2: Ice Skating Date!
Side Story 3: Two Rays?!

Chapter 18

314 11 22
By TheAnimeFan1412

"Ray!" Norman ran to him, Ray smiled with open arms and they both hugged each other tight. Oh, how long have they wanted to hug each other like this.

"Ray. Its you right? Its really you?" Norman looked up with tears in his eyes, he reached his hand out to caress Ray's face to see if it is real.

Ray grabbed Norman's hand and he kissed his palm, "Yes, its real, Norman. I'm here."

"Why are you crying, Norman?" Ray said with a worried expression.

"Its nothing Ray, I'm just happy that you're finally here! After all this time you did keep your promise." Norman said between sniffling.

"Of course I did, didn't I?" Ray kissed Norman's hand with a smile.

"I missed you." Norman hugged him. Ray hugged him back kissing his hair, "I missed you too."

"Wait, where are Emma, Don, Gilda, and the others? Didn't they pass the test also?"

Ray chuckled, "They also passed the test. After we passed it, we immediately packed our bags and rode a boat to Grand Valley, which took us some time, since the boat was unavailable for a while because of the weather even though its not that snowy anymore." He said it in one breathe.

"Then I took a train from there to here. Thankfully, the train tracks were already finished and not covered in snow, for me to get to you." He smiled kissing Norman's knuckles.

"Say, Norman, aren't you tired from just standing?" Ray pointed it out.

"Huh? Oh no. I'm not tired. I just want to snuggle close to you that's all." Norman smiled and buried himself unto Ray's embrace.

"Alright then, at least its not that cold anymore. Spring is coming huh?" Ray smiled.

"Yeah, it is coming."

"Hang on, let me lean onto the tree then." Ray let go of Norman for a bit then he leaned onto the tree with his arms wide open, Norman went into Ray's embrace once more.

"Aren't you tired?" Norman asked.

"No, I'm not. My tiredness went away when I saw you." He grinned.

"Ok then. Suit yourself." Norman sighed and just hugged Ray.

"I'm finally here Norman. Man, it was hard fighting that bastard! But, it paid off. I'm here." Ray thought and kissed his hair.

————————————————————————

Flashback to the test a few hours earlier.

"Alright then, listen up!" The head officer shouted. Everyone stood straight and listened, "This will be a test for you men and women, who will have a chance to go home a bit earlier, those who pass this test, may go, but the ones who will fail, will stay here and finish their training. Do you all understand!"

"Sir, yes sir!" They all shouted in unison.

"Also, the one who will handle this test, is none other than, General Wright!"

"Good morning cadets." He walked in front of them casually with a smile.

"Good Morning Sir!" They all shouted and saluted in unison.

"At ease." He calmly said.

All of them were nervous, but excited to someone, since, once he passes this, he can go to you know who. And since the General is handling this test it will be fair for him, and that him, is Ray.

"Well then, why don't you all suit up, and we can get this test started ok?" He gave them a smile.

"Yes sir!" They all saluted and went away to suit up.

"Man, that guy is scary! He gave me goosebumps!" Don said shivering.

"Yeah! He's not a General for nothing!" Emma chirped.

"Right Ray?" Emma turned around to see if Ray has anything to say, but all she saw was that Ray had a serious look on his face as he suited up.

"Ray? Ray!" Emma shouted right at Ray's left ear making him flinch and cover his ear, "What? Were you saying something?"

Emma just sighed, "Never mind, Ray. Just keep focusing."

Their uniform is camouflage color, like in the army you know, inside they have a plain black shirt. They all wore combat boots, and have a black winter gloves since its winter.

After they finished suiting up, they all went outside again, and stood there waiting for the General to come out of the office. When the General came out they all went stiff and stood straight.

"Alright then, let's start this test. Shall we?" He smiled, "all of you grab one each." He pointed on the ground to a couple of tables, there were laid out, some rifles, handguns, and their ammo, some knives or daggers still in their holder.

They all looked at the table with a questioning look, "what are they going to do with all of those weapons?" They all thought.

"I know what you're all wondering. Why are there a lot of weapons on the tables? Well, its part of the test. Each one of those guns have a colored pellet in it. The knives and daggers also, its inside their holders. This will be like a hunting game or capture the flag? Sort of game. You will all be separated into teams, since I have heard from your head officer that there was some rivalry happening in this camp right?" He glanced at Ray, then at Prince Andrei.

He then continued, "Well then, this will be your test. Since I know which one is which who wants to go on head to head with each other..."

He then called, "Ray. Prince Andrei, please step forward."

When they heard their names were called they both immediately walked to the front and stopped right in front of General Wright.

"Alright, Ray, Prince Andrei, please pick whatever color will be your team." He held his hand out as gesture to let them pick what color of the flag they will choose.

Prince Andrei picked red, while Ray picked blue.

General Wright nodded, "So, you have picked what color your team will be now, all you need are team members." He smiled and looked at the other cadets waiting.

Ray and Prince Andrei just waited for them. Of course, Ray's friends went and took some weapons and the color blue from the table and stood beside Ray.

"We're right behind you Ray!" Emma beamed and punched Ray's arm not hurting him of course.

The rest of them went to the teams that they want.

"Looks like all of you have picked your respective teams huh? So, all of you have to do is hit the opposing team with your color and they are "dead". Or try to capture the opposing teams flag and then the game is over. Which ever team wins will go home early, but the ones who lost will stay. Am I clear?" (Comment if you guys know which anime I am referencing, Idk if that means anything, but ok! Cool.)

"Here are your communicators, put in your ear, so you can communicate only with each other do you all understand?"

"Yes sir!"

They all waited for the signal to begin. When they heard and saw the green smoke signal, they started. They all scattered and set up their positions. Don and Gilda stayed and guarded the flag from behind a rock. While Emma, Nat, Violet, and the others started hunting down their enemies.

(The test went like this, so please just imagine the TPN characters as them ok? Please! Because I am not good at making fight scenes. So sorry🙇🏻‍♀️. Video is not mine.)

After nearly all of the members were "killed", Ray and Prince Andrei went head to head.

"So, looks like pretty Ray, wants to come head to head with me now, huh?" He said mocking him.

"Whatever, let's just get on with it." He shrugged his shoulders and went on a fighting stance.

Prince Andrei snickered, "You asked for it." Prince Andrei dashed first kicking Ray's liver, but Ray blocked his leg and punched him straight in the face hard.

Prince Andrei fell to the ground because of the force. He spat out blood and stood up.

Ray looked down on to his fist, and opened and closed it he then chuckled, "So, that's how it feels like to punch someone. Someone like you." Ray said with malice in his voice and glared at him.

"Hah! Whatever!" He wiped his mouth.

"Man, that was strong! He could break some of my ribs if he punched hard enough. I should be careful." Prince Andrei thought.

Ray then dashed at him taking his knife out of the holder and tried to cut his throat, but Prince Andrei blocked it immediately with his knife and backed up.

Everyone in the background was amused in the fight there were woah's and wow's coming out of their mouth.

"I wonder if Ernest is having fun with Norman right now." He provoked Ray.

Which worked on Ray, for a while Ray wasn't focused, and Prince Andrei kicked his wrist making Ray let go of his knife.

Ray flinched in pain, but retaliated and kicked Prince Andrei in the stomach making him drop his knife as well. Ray clutched his wrist and hissed in pain, Prince Andrei clutched his stomach hissing in pain also.

"Give up, already Ray! You won't stand a chance with Ernest!" That was lie now that he's seen what Ray is capable of doing to Ernest. He must defeat Ray here so he won't go to where Norman is.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Ray laughed still clutching his wrist. "I am not giving up on Norman, no matter how much you provoke me or no matter how many bones you break in my body, I am not giving up on Norman!" Ray shouted glaring at him with anger and dedication in his eyes.

Ray ran to Prince Andrei, grabbed him and locked him in an arm triangle choke.

Ray pinned him down on the snowy ground no matter how many times Prince Andrei punched his side he still pinned him down on the snow.

"Damn it! This guy! Ack! Get off!" He punched Ray's side.

"Never!" Ray said with a straining groan.

"This guy is hella strong! Damnit! Get off!"

But, no matter how hard he tried Ray's grip wouldn't loosen, he then just patted Ray on the back, "Oi, I give up, pretty boy, I give."

Ray still didn't loosen his grip, since he's suspicious of him.

"Oi! I said I give up!" He said annoyed.

"Game over! Team Red withdraws! Team Blue win!" General Wright shouted from the top of the hill.

When Ray heard what he said, he loosened his grip and stood up. He then stretched a hand out to help Prince Andrei up.

"Need help?"

Prince Andrei stared at the stretched out hand for a second then grabbed it and Ray pulled him up.

After the test ended, General Wright congratulated the winners and wished them good luck and safety as they travel back to their homes.

————————————————————————

Present time

Somewhere in the castle a panicking maid and a relaxed Barbara are outside again with Prince Ernest and some guards to "look" for Prince Norman.

"I can't believe you two right now! You can't even guard one omega Prince can you?!" Prince Ernest shouted.

"I am deeply sorry your majesty." The maid bowed.

Barbara was calm, she doesn't really care anyway, she hates this place so what? As long as Prince Norman is with Ray he's fine.

They continued on looking for him when they saw two people underneath the sparkling tree.

Prince Ernest gripped his sword tightly and walked up to them. He recognized that white hair and a certain rooster haired male anywhere.

Ray and Norman just snuggled into each other's warmth, "Say, Ray is your wrist ok?" Ray looked down to his wrist, then Norman touched it.

"Its fine I got it checked before I left the military camp anyway. The doctor said that it wasn't that bad trust me." Ray smiled down warmly at Norman.

Norman just sighed, "Ok then."

"Norman!"

Norman froze and slowly turned around. Prince Ernest!

Norman froze and gripped onto Ray's shirt tightly. Ray noticed this and he put Norman behind his back, protecting him.

"I have come to take back what is rightfully mine." Prince Ernest sneered.

"He's not yours. He's not yours to begin with!" Ray said.

"Oh? So he's yours then?" Prince Ernest said mocking him.

"Yes. He's mine! Plus, you never loved him in the beginning anyway! You're making him sad and in pain emotionally!" Ray growled.

"Wow~! That's not amusing." He said with a deadpan face, "Bring Norman to me." He told one of he knights.

Before they could even get close to Ray and Norman, Vincent and the others blocked their path, "If you want to take Prince Norman, you gotta go through us first!" Barbara said putting her club over her shoulder and each and everyone of them glared daggers right through them.

"How amusing. Well then if you wish." He smirked and drew his sword out.

Prince Ernest was about to attack when...

To be continued...

By the way I have a question for you guys please comment if:
Vincent is : alpha, beta, or omega?
Cislo is : alpha, beta, or omega?
Barbara is : alpha, beta, or omega?
Zazie is an : omega (my sister picked this)
Hayato is : alpha, beta, or omega?
Please comment and I will pick which one is the majority of each and everyone of them.

Phew! That was a long ride right? Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know that the fight scene is a bit crappy, but I tried my best😊. So please vote, follow me, and comment if you have anything to say about this chapter. So stay safe and stay healthy. As always I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!

(2300 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
313K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
55.7K 2.9K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
253K 12.7K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...