Welcome To Insanity (BillDip)...

By SeaSnake6305

[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful sum... More

Prolugue
Chapter One: Home
Chapter Two: The Fun Begins
Chapter Three: Killing Spree
Chapter Four: Your Dearest Brother
Chapter Five: Dipper's Truth
Chapter Six: Memories Of You
Chapter Seven: Found
Chapter Eight: The Return
Hiatus
Chapter Nine: Into The Nightmare Realm
Chapter Ten: A Princes Return
Chapter Eleven: Hypnotic Demons
Chapter Twelve: The Plan
Chapter Fourteen: Pretending
Chapter Fifteen: Isn't It love?
Chapter Sixteen: In The Darkness (Part One)
Chapter Seventeen: In The Light (Part Two)
Chapter Eighteen: In The Darkness There Is Light (Final Part)
New Book!

Chapter Thirteen: The End Of Good Days

274 5 0
By SeaSnake6305

Bill Pov

"Ugh that was so boring!" I exclaimed. I teleported us to the same room we were in this morning. I smirked and looked down at Alcor excitedly. "At least I get to spend the day with you!" I exclaimed snapping him out of his daze. "Yeah...." he trailed off. I smiled and looked away, 'Okay I finally have Pinetree all to myself. This is the perfect time to try and bring back his memories. We may have never been here but I'm sure us cuddling and admire the rare beauties of the Nightmare Realm will jog something.  A memory or feeling may-' "Bill?" Alcor said softly snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes Pinetree?" I asked, Pinetree looked away blushing a bit and I chuckled. 'Cute...' "D-do you think you could put me down, please?" I noticed I was still holding him and quickly put him down. "S-sorry Pinetree!" I stuttered. 'Ugh there I go stuttering again...' I groaned quietly in annoyance and looked over to Alcor. He smiled softly at me. "It's fine Bill, what did you have in mind for us?" He asked changing the subject.

A wide smile that stretched across my face. "Your mother's garden is around here. If you want we can go look at the plants and creatures in there and then lay down together." I suggested and he nodded eagerly. "Yes please!" Alcor exclaimed like a child. I smiled, grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door but I stopped once I noticed Alcor wasn't moving with me. I looked back and saw him staring intensely at our hands entwined together, a light shade of blush dusted across his cheeks. I wanted to read his mind but decided against. "Pinetree?" I called, he hummed in response. "Are you ready to go?" I asked snapping him out of it. "O-oh uhm yeah yeah, I-I'm ready!" He stuttered and gave me a reassuring smile. "Bill do you think that we could stop to see my parents first and while we make our way their could you give me a tour?" Alcor asked.

I smiled and pulled him close to me, "Of course. Now let's go!" I said excitedly, he nodded hesitantly and we walked out of the room together. The door closed behind us startling Alcor, he jumped a quickly turned to look at the door never letting go. Once he realized he was fine he sighed in relief and examined the door. He looked like he wanted to say something but decided against and looked to me. I smiled softly and pulled him close to me, he smiled and we walked side by side down the long corridors of the Fearmid. 'His parents room is actually not to far from her but since he wants to look around I'll take a detour and come back later. I took the nearest right and Alcor and I walked down that hallway.

It took Alcor and I an hour and thirty minutes to see everything in the Fearmid. At some point and time we got tired of walking and I just teleported us to the next interesting room. I showed him the dudgeon along with are vast amounts of torture devices, he was very pleased with what he saw. He examined instrument in detail and painted a colorful picture on how he wanted to torture the Pines with them. His sweet sadistic smile and his aura of pure chaos and insanity, it made me shudder in delight. Once he had his full I took him to the next floor.

There wasn't much to see, it was just the rooms of the common and lower demons. Alcor thought I'd be fun to mess with their room, so while we walked we rearranged the rooms neatly or placed somewhere dangerous inside. Honestly I think having something placed in their rooms was nicer than tidying up their rooms. They'll probably loose their minds trying to get it back in their preferred chaotic order. After that we moved up to the rooms where the Henchmaniacs and I stay. We didn't do anything to their rooms, Alcor decided to respect their privacy. Although when he got to my room he asked if he could go in. I told him yes and he carefully examined everything.

While he was in my room he smiled fondly at a picture he found of him and I on my nightstand. I told him I was going to get something and would take a while, he smiled a nodded his head. I smiled and walked further into my room out of sight from him for a bit keeping an eye on him through my eyes in the room, but he wasn't aware of it. When I walked away he stared cautiously in the direction that I left and when he was sure I wasn't coming back for a while he fell down on my bed, messing up the sheets but I wasn't to bother. He curled into the covers and cuddle with my pillow. He then shoved his face in my pillows and when he pulled away he was blushing and muttered about how I smelled. It was really cute and made me blush, I started walking back to the room to get him forgetting to grab what's I needed. He must've heard me because he quickly fixed the room and sat on the bed innocently.

We left my room and I showed him the extra rooms we had. The library, party rooms, and the rooms where the demons play their games. I ended the tour and we made our way to where his parents were staying. "Bill..." Alcor said before we entered his parents room, I hummed in response and he smiled softly. "Thanks for the tour!" He said in a bubbly tone, but the way that he said killed me. I looked away feeling my face burn up and muttered a quick "your welcome", when I was calm I looked back to him. He looked confused but he shook it off and open the door. Ten steps in and his parents were already in front of us, but they were to busy hugging Alcor to notice that I was their.

"BILL!" Olvier shouted when he noticed me. "Hey Oliver, Elysia. Did you miss me, admit you missed me!" I exclaimed, Oliver looked amused but Elysia just glared at me. "As much as we'd love to exchange pleasantries let's cut to the chase." Elysia said seriously, she smiled at Alcor and stalked towards me with and unenthusiastic expression, Olvier stood by Alcor they both looked worried for me. "First of all, how dare you bond with my son at such a young age!" Elysia shouted and added, "You were both children!" I smiled and she groaned. "Though I'm sure you knew exactly what you were playing at considering the fact that you were such an intelligent troublesome child." Elysia muttered and continued to glare at me expecting an answer.

'Good thing she said "bond" I doubt Pinetree know what that means. Not really ready for him to know were Soulmates I wanna tell him when the time is right, which is definitely not now.' I thought ignoring Elysia , I looked over to Pinetree who was looking away, blushing? 'That's od-' I was cut off by Elysia harshly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at her. "Don't play games with me Cipher, explain yourself or else!" She warned her eyes becoming wider and the spirals in her eyes started glowing red. I closed my eyes and ripped my chin out of her grasp. "Okay okay, geez I was just thinking about something no need to get all scary." I know that I'm stronger than her but I wouldn't really hurt her since she's Pinetree's mom and kind of looked after me. Plus dealing with her hypnosis is so draining.

"Well!" She urged impatiently, her eyes widening even more, her unamused expression becoming a frown. "Well I bonded with him because we may have been children here but on earth we were thousands of years old, even if he didn't know. I figured it didn't matter that much." I explained. "besides it's not like I planned to do it. I got caught up in a moment and ended up confessing to him and things went from their...." I muttered quietly so only she could here. She stared at me in confusion, backed away and composed herself again. "I see, I guess I can forgive you since you weren't trying to be the tyrant you usually were. What I don't understand is why he didn't know you two were bonded until today and why he didn't know you two were soulmates?" Elysia asked loud enough for everyone in the room completely ignoring the fact that I was trying to keep quiet about that! WHICH WAS OBVIOUS!

I stared at her with an angry and absolutely astounded expression. I looked over to Alcor and his face was completely red and Oliver was chuckling nervously. I felt my eye twitch, I glared at Elysia and looked over to Oliver, gesturing for him to take Alcor outside of the which thankfully he did. I sighed and looked back at Elysia who was visibly confused. I face palmed and groaned, "He didn't know because the one who took him, Stanford Pines in other words Sixer, wiped his memory of me as a child. He's regained most of them but he still doesn't remember my confession or the week after that. And I didn't want him to know until he remembered or I told him again." I said in a growled, she gasped and quickly apologized. I siged and shook my head telling her it was fine and walked off to get Pinetree. He was outside the room siting on a nearby bench talking to Oliver.

Oliver saw me and gave me a smile full of sympathy then made himself scarce. Pinetree didn't look at me, I sighed and sat down next to him. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it. "Bill it's fine you don't have to say anything. Let's just.... save this conversation for later cause I don't even know where-" "Okay..." I told him softly and smiled at him. He sighed in relief and finally looked at me, his cheeks were flushed and he wore a nervous smile. I laughed and he punched me softly in the arm. "Shut up!" He whined, I slowly stopped laughing and he smiled brightly at me.

"Hey Bill, about the room that we left earlier, the one that we were sleeping in. Is that the room Ford took me from?" Alcor asked, I was shocked at first but quickly recovered and nodded. "Yeah, but I redecorated it before we went to sleep in their." I explained, "Bill...." Alcor said nervously, I looked at him with a concerned expression. He looked like he wanted to ask me something but was hesitant to do so. I gave him a reassuring smile and he sighed. "I just want to know one thing. How did you find out we were Soulmates?" Alcor asked. "Well your mother told me that you were my soulmate and told me you were missing. She asked if I'd find you and at first I told her no-" "N-no?" Alcor asked in a worried tone cutting me off.

"Mhm, I didn't think I wanted a soulmate. Thought it was a waste of time but your mom insisted I meet you and at least bring you home so I went out to find you. I never imagined you'd be as insane as me though but when I found you mangling that deer, I don't know I just changed my mind." I finished explaining, Alcor smiled and leaned on me. "Thanks for coming to get me.... twice. Thanks for everything!" Alcor exclaimed, I gave a side hug and nodded. "No problem, now let's go to the garden our last stop for the day." I told him and pulled away, I nodded eagerly and I helped him up. We walked side by side for a while, our hands brushing against each other until Alcor grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. A light blush dusted his cheeks, he looked at me and smiled, I returned his smile and we kept walking talking about things as we made our way to the garden.

We were almost at the garden but we stopped when he heard a familiar soft giggle. "Bill did you hear that? It almost sounded like-" "Will..." I said in a dreadful tone and pointed down another hallway where Will and Azzy were. Will was blushing and was messing around with the ends of his shirt as he communicated with Azzy who was also blushing. "They seem to be getting close...." Alcor said quietly, I nodded slowly and glared at Azzy. "I'm not sure how I feel about that..." I growled, Alcor rolled his eyes and dragged me away. "Leave them be, it's not our place to intervene and besides they look happy." Alcor said, I sighed and reluctantly agreed. It took about 15 more minutes but we finally made it to the garden.

Even though I prefer chaos over beauty I had to admit it was beautiful. It was a small garden it was more like a small forest. There was an open area were some of the more small animals traversed, sitting by the pond. Behind the open area were big trees with pastel pink, purple and blue leaves. The leaves of all of the trees were touching creating shade and of course and hombre of beautiful colors blending nicely. If you looked closely you could see medium sized creatures lurking beyond the tree's watching us curiously. There were a few rocks covered in moss and some rocks that looked comfortable to sit on. Connected to two trees was a swing chair the rope it hung from was a violet pastel and the wind the chair was made from is slightly tinted light pink.

"Its amazing isn't it Pine-" I stopped talking when I looked at Alcor. His eyes shone so bright, he looked so intrigued and amazed by the sight in front of him. He fit so well with the beautiful scenery, I reached out to him but I stopped myself. "Do you like it Pinetree?" I asked, he turned to look at me completely at a loss for words. "Its better than I imagined! This is my mother's!? It's so beautiful I wish I had a garden like this!" Alcor exclaimed, I hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder he tensed up but relaxed. "One day you will I'll make sure of that, but for now let's enjoy this garden!" I exclaimed excitedly, Alcor nodded and grabbed my hand dragging me further in.

We played hide and seek with a couple of Hide-Aways. Shy creatures that have the ability to make their auras and become invisible. It was an intense game but we eventually found them all. After we played a game of tag with a couple of Godspeed Lizards. Small yellow Demon lizards that use lightning to envelop their bodies and make them go fast. Alcor kept getting beat until I taught him a spell and from then on we were matched with the creatures. We had to cut our game shot because they kept starting to many fires. Alcor and I decided to take a break from all the fun and we delved deeper into the garden.

Alcor would point out a creature to me, I'd name it and he'd observe it trying to figure out what it could do and he'd confirm with me afterwards. He was correct most of the time which amazed me. Alcor is laying against a tree with me laying my head on his lap as he combs his fingers through my hair. "This is nice, thanks for bringing me here Bill" Alcor said, I smiled, sighed contently, humming in response and nuzzled his legs. Pinetree stopped messing with my hair and was silent. I was lazy to ask him what was wrong and comfortable to turn his way so I read his thoughts, but I wasn't seeing his thoughts I was seeing a memory.

~ In Alcors Memory ~

Alcor was sitting in the Gravity Falls forest where he and Bill would often hangout as children. Bill was laying on him just like he was laying on him now. Alcor felt at peace, whole, loved. Alcor smiled down at young Bill and gently grabbed his chin, turning it so Bill would face him. "Yeah Pinetree?" Bill asked, Alcor smiled and kissed the boys forehead. Bill's blushed, never looking away and smiled. "I love you Pinetree, never forget that. If you're ever in danger or you need me call out for me and I'll be their." Bill told Alcor, he smiled an nodded.

~ Reality ~

'He remembered something from the week after my confession! What does this mean for us! How does he feel! I need to-' My thoughts were cut off by Alcors. 'Bill loves me.... loved me. Ugh this is so frustrating! I don't have all of my memories back I know that and now my timeline is messed up. I don't remember when Bill and I bonded so did this memory happen before hand or have I remembered us bonding but I wasn't able to tell because it was blurred in someway.' Alcor sighed and continued to mess with my hair. 'Bill could've meant he loved me as a friend and nothing more...' Alcor thought. 'Well there goes my hope!' I thought sarcastically and sighed quietly. 'I guess there's still a chance he'd remember everything entirely but it's very unlikely. I groaned in defeat but Alcor didn't seem to notice. 'Maybe I can-' 'I guess it doesn't matter.' Alcor thought snapping me out of my thoughts.

'I'd be nice to remember everything but I guess it's fine if I don't. I know Bill and I are soulmates that have bonded, that and how I feel now is all that matters. The question is how do I feel.... I guess I've been trying to delude myself into thinking that I admire Bill and that's all when in actuality I-' Alcor paused and stopped touching my hair. I turned to look up at him and he smiled softly. 'I think I have a crush on Bill.... and I'm okay with that...' Alcor thought and I stared at him in awe. Alcor pressed his forehead against mine and sighed contently. 'He likes me.... HE LIKES ME! I'm so happy, Pinetree will be mine again and this time no one is taking him away from me.' I thought as Alcor pulled away. I smiled at him and curled closer to his chest feeling relieved and hopeful.

..........

So tomorrow our plan begins, I'll have to play the part well if we are to fool them. We will succeed and take our revenge on the Pines. Count your days Fordsy~ and enjoy them as best you can, their numbered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.7K 22
Dipper and Mabel are back for their annual summer trip and are ready for new adventures. Dipper, however, has been hiding some secrets he isn't too p...
152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
Billdip By No

Fanfiction

79.7K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...
261K 7.5K 27
Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. What will happen? Will Mabel be able to sav...