๐๐‚๐“ ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๏ฟฝ...

Par -rosaliaebabyx

โ” ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด. โœž๏ธŽโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽ โ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž! ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.โž Plus

๐ŸŒŸ IMPORTANT!
NOTE.
who is she?
ยนships within the group.
ยฒships within the group.
ยณships within the group.
โดships within the group.
ยนships outside the group.
ยนthings scarlett says that seem fake subs.
ยฒthings scarlett says that seem fake subs.
scarlett being a savage.
scarlett's favourites.
debut stage outfits.
comeback stage outfits.
social media.
news.
author's note.
vlive with scarlett.
stray kids reacting to nct dream.
make a wish stage.
news.
a day with scarlett.
members' names on her phone.
scarlett's scandals/rumors/news.
ยนhair timeline.
ยฒhair timeline.
taeyong and scarlett.
sasaeng calls.
crush list.
"will you marry me?"
scarlett's playlist.
scarlett's family.
OTHERS.
habits; nct dreamโท.
instagram account.
mark and scarlett.
jisung and scarlett.
jaemin and scarlett.
reasons scarlett gets hate.
best friends | 7llin' in the dream.
ยนscarlett cursing.
ยนscarlett moments that shouldn't exist.
ยนnct taking care of scarlett.
ยน10 random things to know about scarlett.
access hollywood interview.
scarlett and minhyuk.
ยนscarlett moments i think about now and then.
"which nct 127 member are you?" quiz.
who are they?
hot sauce era.
author's note | omg.

welcome | 7llin' in the dream.

2.2K 46 3
Par -rosaliaebabyx

a shiny black car pulled up infront of the big house with a pool, that made me want to sell my soul to the black market because i wanted to stay in it.

scarlett got out the car, grumpy, because the members woke her up by jumping on top of her, all of them. the camera zoomed in to her face, that looked both sleepy and grumpy.

she was happy that she and mark are now back in nct dream. but waking her up from her sleep, that doesn't just pass.

"renjun! come fast!" haechan called. "i don't like football." haechan warned, "don't make me mad." to which renjun laughed.

as they played with balls, the female member sat, rubbing her eyes, trying her best not to fall asleep. when haechan kicked the ball towards renjun, to which he missed.

he called out, "soo-ah, watch out!" she caught the it with her foot. "renjun-ah, relax, it wasn't that hard." haechan laughed. she kicked the ball to renjun. "thanks."

scarlett stood up, stretching and yawning. "chenle! let's play." she walked towards him. he threw the basketball and she started to dribble it then shoot it. "yes!" she cheered.

"look at the inside... wow." mark commented, amazed by the look of the house. "that too... is that place ours too? it's really nice."

scarlett took her bag from the seat she sat a few moments ago and followed the others. "i know, right?"

she sat on one of the swings and took her phone out. "let me send this to the others." she giggled, taking a video of the view infront of her.

she typed a few words to their group chat and chuckled. "taeyong oppa, replied with "take care and have fun." aw, how sweet."

she realized that the others were gathered, "okay, nice talking self." she laughed at herself.

"i'm today's tour guide, haechan, are you all here?"

"okay, jeno-shi?", "here."

"mark-eu?", "here."

"jisung-shi?", "wow."

"chenle?" "here."

"renjun-shi?", "here."

"jaemin and soo-ah." renjun said, laughing. "they're not here." haechan joked, to which the female member rolled her eyes at then smiled.

"okay, everyone, come in." they roamed around the house, exploring the rooms, especially the kitchen.

"oh, jeno can sleep here." scarlett joked, pointing at the bed inside of a little house. "i honestly liked this." they all gathered around the bed.

"we'll decide who will use this bed by playing a game later." haechan announced. "you got that?" they said yes and they all went out the room.

"can we go upstairs now? i wanna go up." she asked, giving them her cringey puppy eyes. they all went upstairs after she did that.

"wow, it's big. i love it!" she commented, looking around. "yah, yah, it has karaoke." she said to mark, who passed it on the others.

scarlett sighed and sat down on the couch, her legs resting on jaemin's legs. "it's so comfy." she closed her eyes. "ahh, i wanna sleep now."

"that's all you wanna do, soo-ah." jisung remarked, making the others laugh. she pouted and stuck her tongue out at him.

as haechan set up the karaoke machine, scarlett stood up and jump on the youngest's back while chenle played the tambourine right in his ear.

after the chaotic energy settled down, they all sat on the couch, talking.

"why did they rent this place?" mark said. "so we can stay at it." she deadpanned. "it's my house." haechan joked.

"we should decide the rooms and there are (many) beds. someone may get to use a super large bed to by theirself." scarlett raised her hand, "can i stay at the "super large bed" please." they protested.

"we have to play a game so it'll be fair. some people may need to share a tiny bed. some may have to sleep om the floor. some may have to sleepin the hammock at the swimming pool." haechan added, joking about the last one.

"to make it fair, should we make it in age order?" he offered. "yay, i'm the second one to choose." she said, happy but then they decided to play rock, paper, scissors.

after playing, haechan won, which means he'll decide. "jeno for the dog house." jeno laughed, "it doesn't make sense."

"the dog house looked pretty nice." mark commented. scarlett nodded, "i kinda want to sleep in it too."

mark laughed, "so jeno or scarlett for the dog house?" haechan replied, "we'll decide later."

"who wants to sleep by the window." all of them stayed silent. "renjun can sleep there." scarlett said after the loud silence. "that place is the worst." jisung laughed.

after a very "serious" series of debating and deciding here are the room arrangements.

jeno will stay at the doggie house, renjun at bed near the window with no curtains, haechan at the single bed, jaemin and jisung at the bunk bed, mark at the double bed, last but not the least, chenle and scarlett at the biggest bed (of course).

"should we put a pillow wall?" scarlett asked. chenle hummed, thinking, "if you want, we can put a pillow wall." she shrugged, "then i guess not."

after checking all the things inside the members' bag, scarlett was the last. "soo-ah's bag is very organized but inside very messy." haechan said.

"first, we have face mask...s." he pulled out a box of face mask. "why's you bring a lot?" mark laughed. "you guys might loose yours and don't have an extra one so i bought it for all of us." she covered her face, shy. haechan nodded, "that's our scarlett very thoughtful and caring.

"next, we have her, surprisingly, big and heavy wallet." chenle laughed, "and that's why she's out rich aunt." she shook her head, laughing, "that's literally just gift cards."

"next, we have her pouch that has lip balm, lotion, eye cream, beauty masks, toothbrush and no toothpaste and that's it." she pointed at mark, "i'll just get some from mark too."

"eye cream? can i have some?" some of the members asked. she nodded, "yeah, sure, i kind if bought a lot of that too."

"okay, this is might be a secret to most people. but our soo-ah uses eye contacts." haechan said, pulling out the container.

"this is what you first notice about scarlett when she dresses up." haechan clued. the members simultaneously said, "piercings/jewelry."

haechan cheered, pulling out a small box with jewelry, "yes!" jeno added,"she does wear a lot of earrings and rings."

"oh, we also have a bible." haechan pulled out a small blue bible. the members nodded, "scarlett reads the bible a lot whenever she's on vacation. sometimes, it's with mark hyung." jisung commented.

"we have her sunglasses and it's case." haechan showcased at the camera. jaemin took it out and wore it, posing at the camera.

"charger, a powerbank, earphones, tripod, a gopro camera, a polaroid camera, and a dslr camera." the members "wowed" as he took them out the bag one-by-one.

"scarlett bought a lot of gadgets, woahhh." she took a picture of the group with her polaroid camera.

after playing rock, paper scissors to decide who will cook their food, they all went downstairs. oh, by the way, mark's gonna cook too. "come on, let's go help them." scarlett slapped jaemin's thigh.

━this sucked but who cares? 🤷‍♀️ i didn't check for any mistakes as usual. also, jaemin's dialogue is only a little cause he doesn't really talk in the episode. should i continue writing all the 7llin' in the dream?

(this took me 2 hours to finish, i'm so slow and lazy 😭)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.2K 847 41
โ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ. โž โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—ฌ, ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—จ โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— 26/01...
47.3K 1.1K 25
Status: editing โI'll make sure to treat you like a princessโž This fiction makes no sense and is literal trash๐Ÿ˜—โœŒ๐Ÿป
150K 2.4K 61
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ.โž โžช 24TH NCT & 8TH SUPERM MEMBER. โžช 07/08?/21 - 01/10/22. โžช fem!oc mayuree vachirawit x n/a.