welcome | 7llin' in the dream.

a shiny black car pulled up infront of the big house with a pool, that made me want to sell my soul to the black market because i wanted to stay in it

scarlett got out the car, grumpy, because the members woke her up by jumping on top of her, all of them. the camera zoomed in to her face, that looked both sleepy and grumpy.

she was happy that she and mark are now back in nct dream. but waking her up from her sleep, that doesn't just pass.

"renjun! come fast!" haechan called. "i don't like football." haechan warned, "don't make me mad." to which renjun laughed.

as they played with balls, the female member sat, rubbing her eyes, trying her best not to fall asleep. when haechan kicked the ball towards renjun, to which he missed.

he called out, "soo-ah, watch out!" she caught the it with her foot. "renjun-ah, relax, it wasn't that hard." haechan laughed. she kicked the ball to renjun. "thanks."

scarlett stood up, stretching and yawning. "chenle! let's play." she walked towards him. he threw the basketball and she started to dribble it then shoot it. "yes!" she cheered.

"look at the inside... wow." mark commented, amazed by the look of the house. "that too... is that place ours too? it's really nice."

scarlett took her bag from the seat she sat a few moments ago and followed the others. "i know, right?"

she sat on one of the swings and took her phone out. "let me send this to the others." she giggled, taking a video of the view infront of her.

she typed a few words to their group chat and chuckled. "taeyong oppa, replied with "take care and have fun." aw, how sweet."

she realized that the others were gathered, "okay, nice talking self." she laughed at herself.

"i'm today's tour guide, haechan, are you all here?"

"okay, jeno-shi?", "here."

"mark-eu?", "here."

"jisung-shi?", "wow."

"chenle?" "here."

"renjun-shi?", "here."

"jaemin and soo-ah." renjun said, laughing. "they're not here." haechan joked, to which the female member rolled her eyes at then smiled.

"okay, everyone, come in." they roamed around the house, exploring the rooms, especially the kitchen.

"oh, jeno can sleep here." scarlett joked, pointing at the bed inside of a little house. "i honestly liked this." they all gathered around the bed.