Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

11: PUNISHMENT

1K 49 12
By Kayilala

11: PUNISHMENT

***
3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"What happened to her?" Jongdae asked, worried.

Jennie squinted her eyes on them and giggles. They all look so handsome, Jennie pouted.. but the sexy beast is still on another level of handsomeness.

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders as a response. "I saw her drinking and here I am.. being an instant guard."

"Why would she drink so much?" Baekhyun catches Jennie who stumbles and only laugh at her clumsiness.

Kai told them before on how amusing it is to be with the BlackPink's main rapper for she is really different from what she is on stage and on person. Jongin often said that Jennie Kim can be the most innocent woman he could ever encounter. Now, the three CBX members of EXO are curious, what makes an innocent angel be drunken wasted?

"Nayeonnnn~" Jennie mumbles as she went back to her friend. "I feel like floating hihi~"

"She doesn't really drink that much." Nayeon grimace. "Low alcohol tolerance."

"Uwaaahh! A cat! Nayeoniii~ it's a cat! A cute cat!" Xiumin tried to back away but it's too late because Jennie is already cupping his cheeks with her both hands.

"Back out Hyung! You don't want a certain bear to kill you brutally!" Baekhyun quickly pulled Xiumin away.

"Meowww~ here kitty kitty!" Jennie tried to go near Xiumin but the eldest member of EXO is hiding behind Baekhyun.

"Pfft.. Kitty kitty~" Baekhyun joke which earn a glare from Xiumin.

Nayeon facepalm at the scene and held Jennie steadily. Jongdae helped in assisting her to their VIP room while Baekhyun and Xiumin followed.

***

Kai inside the VIP room is currently sipping on his first glass of alcohol with Kyungsoo at his side. He is in deep thoughts about what happened earlier, Krystal's words lingering on his mind.

Is he in love? With his fake girlfriend? With Jennie Kim of BlackPink?

He doesn't know what it feels like to fall inlove. All he care about is experience, fun and lust on his past flings and relationsh*ts. But all of that is replace by an unexplanable excitement with his new fake relationship with Jennie.

He can't really explane his feelings towards the woman. All he know is that he is happy and excited whenever she is around.

She makes his heart beats faster, almost feeling like a heart attack but in a different kind of way. Is that love? Kai doesn't have any idea..

"Kitty kitty~" the small cute childlike voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Meow~ kitty!" Kai's ears perked up as the woman he is thinking completely become real on his sight.

His brows knotted as he stared at Jennie, smilling cheekily looking drunk? Her face down to her neck is color red. And he can't help but squint his eyes at his Xiumin Hyung whose still hiding behind a laughing Baekhyun. Why is Jennie wanting to jump at him calling him Kitty?

Kai stood up and greet Nayeon before grabbing Jennie's small waist.

To say that Jennie was flustered is an underestimation. She is shook! What is that sexy beast doing here? She wanted to ignore the sudden change of heat when his hands touch her bare stomach.. but how? She felt so weak because of alcohol and the only defense she could do is glare.

Kai gulped because of the intensity of her glare. He heard his members laughter and whispers saying he is whipped.

"Don't touch me!!" Jennie whined as she struggle to get out of Kai's hold.

Kai led her to the couch before he finally let go, he open a bottle of water before giving it to Jennie who ignore him and smile seductively at Xiumin, still calling his Hyung a kitty.

"Jongin-ahh! Don't look at me like that! I didn't do anything wrong!" Xiumin defended himself in which Baekhyun chuckled.

"You did, Hyung! It's your fault for looking like a cute kitty~" Baek teased.

Xiumin smacked the 92 liner's head because of that.

"Jagiya~ why did you drink? Is your members with you?" Kai asked in a very tender tone.

"She's here alone." It was Nayeon who answer because Jennie is ignoring him for some unknown reason, "I saw her and guard her because I don't want to be killed by a mad Jisoo."

Nayeon sat beside Kyungsoo who looks like he wanted to be anywhere near her. The Twice member suppress a giggle, trying to seduce the ever so stiff vocalist of EXO.

Soon enough another set of alcoholic beverages were serve inside the EXO's VIP room. Jennie's eyes twinkle because of that, with Kai beside her, she sure need another set of drink for her to fully recover from the urge to kick his balls as a punishment for kissing another girl in their first ever fake monthsary.

She is about to down a glass of whiskey when Kai snatch the drink away from her.

"No more alcohol, Miss." Kai sternly said.

Everyone inside the room just let the couple minded their own business except of course, Baekhyun who is filming them in his phone for future blackmail purposes. Kai and Jennie are having a heated staring contest.

In the end, Jennie loses grabbing the bottle water and drinking it instead. Her cheeks flushed because she had never saw Kai very serious before.

What the heck? I'm the one who is supposed to be mad! Jennie fanned herself using both her palms looking away from Kai who is still staring at her firmly.

"Stop filming Hyung." Jongin warns Baek without tearing his eyes off from Jennie who suddenly looks like she wanted to sleep.

Because of noticing it, Kai stood up to carry Jennie in a bridal style. Nayeon looks up at the two and ask, "you two going already?"

"She's tired. Thanks for taking care of her." Kai nodded before walking out.

"Aww.. he's so manly." Nayeon squealed in which Kyungsoo raised a brow.

"He has a girlfriend." Kyungsoo muttered.

"Ohhh~ someone's jealous!" And there, Baekhyun found another couple to tease.

***
K A I

I carefully put Jennie inside my car's passenger seat.. I stared at her and lean closer to tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear. I can't help but smile as I heard her little whisper of snores.

She's so beautiful without even trying.

"Jen.." I whisper her name as I stared at her sleeping baby face.

"Hmm..?" Her eyes half open and met mine.

My smile widened.

How can a person makes me possesive and selfish but make me feel at ease at the same time? I carressed her cheeks and feel her lean in to my touch.

"Jongin.." I heard her call my name in a strained voice.

"Why did you drink today? Hmmn.." I asked full of tenderness.

I can't just be mad at her and scold her for getting drunk. Our eyes met and I can't help but to lean in closer to her until the bridge of our noses almost touch.

"Because I feel pathetic." She whispered in such a little voice that I almost can't hear.

"And why is that?" I asked, already hypnotized by her smell, by her touch, by her eyes.. I feel weak because of her being this near.

Still, I want to be nearer.

I want no space between us.

"Because.." she trailed off, I follow her gaze and unconsciously lick my lower lip.

She's staring.. as if wanting to have a taste. Just say it Jen. Come on. I'll give it to you.

And before I could even blink, I felt her soft lip on mine.

All of my thoughts were thrown away all of a sudden. The only thing I know is that Jennie's lip is on top of mine. How can I resist now?

I smirk under our kiss because she stiffened. I already know that this is her first kiss. Good to know, Jagiya.

I closed my eyes as I held her nape and pulled her closer to deepen our kiss. I started to move my lips and smiled when Jennie follow my movement. I felt her arms clinging on my neck for support. When I feel like she's running out of breath, I ended our kiss.

Our faces only inches apart as she stared back at me, her eyes in a daze.

The sweetest lips I ever tasted is yours, Jennie Kim.

"I want to give you a punishment." She said and before I could even react, her lips met mine for the second time.

This time she is the one to deepen our kiss, I know she's drunk. As much as I am starting to get addicted to her sweet kisses, I don't want to take advantage of her. I was about to push her lightly when I felt a cold metalic liquid on my lower lip.

Shit.

She bit me.

She pull away and looked down on my lower lip before she show me her gummy smile. My brows furrowed before licking the blood out of my lips.

"I marked that. That's mine." She said before dozing back to sleep.

I stared at her for a moment before going to the shotgun seat of my car and starting the engine.

She saw. I'm not hallucinating when I saw a glimpse of her on the mall. She saw me with Krystal. I touched my lower lip and glance at Jennie.

"Your lip is the only lip I will kiss from now on. No more other girls, Jagiya." And thank you for the punishment. I like it.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...
38K 1.3K 61
What's the special thing about being Friends? Date Started: August 14, 2020 Date Ended: February 17, 2022
1.4M 34.1K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...
457K 15.4K 77
a ship. a dating ban. busy schedules. far-from-acquaintance relationship. things won't really work out. but if you really, really like her, tell her...