The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius

1.4M 35.7K 18.2K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius)

Brody: Farrah where the hell are you?

I look down at Brody's text and laugh. Yeah like I'm gonna tell him.

This was the fourth message he had sent and I knew he'd figure out where we were eventually but until then it was quite funny. Oh what hell we were in for when he did catch up to us though.

"Another one?" Sarah chuckles from beside Lucas.

"Yeah." I smile clearing off the screen and putting my phone back up.

Sarah looked down at her phone in amusement while typing away. Hmm I wonder what that's about. Lucas looks down at what she's doing and has amusement clearly written across his face as well. Ok now I've really gotta know.

"Care to share?"

She waits a few seconds before answering me and puts away her phone but the grin never leaves her face. I raise a questioning eyebrow at her before my phone goes off indicating a notification.

I quickly pull it back out half expecting another message from Brody but am surprised when I only see a Facebook notification. I click the icon on the top of the screen and follow it to my page. When I get there I let out a laud gasp. 'She didn't!'

Oh Brody is going to kill us now.

The picture of Brody's Biebered up car is plastered on Facebook with Sarah, Brody and I tagged in the photo. Oh crap.

When did she take this?

I looked up at her in what I'm sure is a shocked face and shake my head. "We're already dead, what are you trying to do?"

I cannot imagine his fury when he sees this. Oh what will people say?

I looked back at my phone again and that's when I burst out laughing. I mean who wouldn't at this sight? Brody is going to die.

The sound of another phone ringing breaks my laughter and I look up to see Lucas texting someone on his phone. "As much as I would love to stay and see how this whole thing plays out I've gotta run. My mom needs something from the store."

Aww how sweet. He really is a nice guy getting stuff for his mom. Why can't all guys be that sweet? Sarah was definitely a lucky girl. I hope she holds on to him because Lucas needs someone good. They might be the best thing for each other.

"Ok." Sarah mumbles slightly disappointed as looks up at Lucas who is now standing in front of her.

He places a finger under her chin and leans down to giver he a sweet soft kiss on the lips and pulls away. "I'll call you tonight."

She smiles and nods at him before he turns to look at me. "It was nice seeing you again Farrah. I guess I'll see you Monday."

"You too." I smile. "See you Monday."

As he turns to leave us Sarah eyes follow him until he's out the door and no longer visible.

Wow she's got it bad.

"What?" She asks innocently when she turns back to meet my eyes.

"You really like him." I tease.

"Maybe." She smiles.

I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest. Now it's time to get my answers. She can't get away from it now that Lucas gone. I want to know how this all began. How did someone like her end up with someone like him?

"Details." I grin.

She sighs and chuckles. "I knew this was coming."

Good.

Call me nosy I don't care. This is a very interesting story.

"Well it all started in math." She began while getting comfortable on the couch. "I was struggling to keep up and Mr. Hoffman assigned him to tutor me to bring up my grade. I first I thought it was going to be really boring because frankly I have far better things to do than be concerned with quadratic formulas and equations-

"Anyway." I interrupt her before she goes off on something completely different and I never get my answers.

"Anyway." She chuckles. "I thought he was just another nerdy guy with a calculator. But then I got to know him. The real Lucas, the one everyone else looks past and-"

She looks away blushing and smiles. "Well...I liked him. He was different."

"Different?"

"Yeah." She nods. "You know from the normal guys I go for."

I nod my head in understanding. "So does Thomas know?"

Not that it matters, he said before they weren't exclusive but I still didn't know how he would take it. I know guys can get territorial at times so I've learned to not be surprised.

She simply shrugged like it didn't matter one way or the other. "Don't know, don't care."

I kind of figured.

"He's got his play things and I've got....Lucas."

I remember it wasn't very long ago that she was the same way. She was just as much a player as the rest of the guys. Like I said before she was a lot like Brody only a girl. I just hope she doesn't hurt him in the end.

Before I can stop myself the words are already out of my mouth. "You're not gonna...you know change your mind about him are you?"

She looked down at her finger tips and played with them while smiling. She must have been thinking about him.

"No." She answers softly. "I couldn't."

I was beyond shocked. This wasn't the tough girl Sarah that I knew. This one was sweet and vulnerable and....in love. I can't help but smile to. He's bringing out the shy girly side in her.

Oh Lucas, don't you hurt her either.

I think I'll have a little talk with him when we get back to school on Monday. Find out what his intentions are with my new good friend.

At least something good did come from last night. I met Sarah. The funniest, craziest girl I know. I found it odd how easily I was accepting their group. I mean sure I still feel a little intimidated by them at times but all in all their honestly not that bad.

Well when you're not running from them anyway. Kind of like now. Ok we're more like hiding but still. Messing with the bad boy's...probably not the safest route to go.

"So." Sarah sighs bringing me out of my thoughts. "How about we watch a move? It's a Saturday night, we're stuck here hiding from a bunch of crazy revenging seeking guys so, why not?"

"True." I agree. "You choose."

"Nah. You choose I'll get the food." She says standing up to leave. "Blu-rays are in that shelf right over there." She points beside the TV.

I make my way over and look over her selection of movies and try to decide on one. Gosh there are just so many, I don't know which to choose.

"Any genre in particular?" I call out to her.

"Something with action." She says banging around in the kitchen.

Ok something with action. Lets what our options are. My eyes scan through the movies looking for something I might recognize. The Bank Job, Knight and Day, Inception, Shutter Island, hmm...well all of those are pretty good it's hard to choose. Well, when in doubt, go with Leonard DiCaprio.

I pick up both boxes and hold them out to Sarah who's just now entering the room carrying a bunch of junk food on a try. "Shutter Island or Inception?"

She places the food down in her lap as she takes her seat. "Inception."

"Good choice." I nod.

I stare at the screen in confusion like I always do after this movie ends trying to figure out ending. "I still can't figure out if he was dreaming or it was real life."

"Me either." She says shaking her head. "I hope he got to go home."

"Me too." I agreed.

Poor guy only wanted to get back home to his kids. He didn't really murder his wife, they just didn't understand.

"I don't know about you but I'm thirsty. Want anything?" She asks getting up.

"No I'm fine. You go ahead and I'll pick out another movie to watch." I say walking back to the shelf.

I pull out my phone a little worried that Brody hadn't bothered me in the past two hours and check it for any missed calls. I know he wouldn't have just given up that easily and I have a very strong feeling that this night was far from over. Well it's only eight but still, the night is young.

After putting the phone back in my pocket I instantly realized I forgot to call Olivia today and quickly pull it back out. Oh no. I hope she's not mad at me.

I dial her number and on the second ring her answers. "It's about time you called me back. I was starting to think something happened to you."

I chuckled at her worried reaction. "No not yet anyway."

"Yet?" She questions. "What does that mean?"

"Well." I drag out. "Long story short Sarah and I trashed Brody's car."

"You trashed his car?" She squeaked. "He'll kill you."

"Well we more like decorated it....in Bieber and Hello Kitty."

"What?" She burst out laughing.

"Yeah and believe me he wasn't happy."

After her three minute laughing fit she finally sobers up enough to talk.

"I have to see his car."

"Oh you will. Just log on to Facebook."

Which reminded me. I turned my phone on silent during the movie. There is no telling how many messages there was on Sarah's picture and I was about afraid to check.

"I'll do that after my sister is off my computer." She says then sighs, her mood suddenly changing.

"What?" I ask sensing she wanted to say something.

"Well Grace is sick and you're not around so I'm stuck at home bored on a Saturday night." She says.

Yeah I guess that must suck. I kind of wish she was able to hang out with us tonight but we weren't taking any chances with leaving. Not while four bad boys were on the loose.

As soon as Sarah walked back into the room I got an idea.

"Hey, do you mind if Olivia comes by to hang with us?" I ask as she sits down.

"It doesn't bother me."

I smile and turn my attention back to Olivia. "Come over to Sarah's so we can give you the details of today. We're not really doing anything except for watching movies anyway."

"But I don't even know where she lives."

"Oak Street, right beside yours. It's the sixth house on your right."

"Ok. Be there in ten."

We quickly bid our goodbyes and hang up. Sarah and I had decided to munch on some food and kill a few minutes until Olivia got there so we could start the movie together. I hate walking in and trying to watch a movie after it's already started. It makes you kind of feel lost, especially if you haven't seen it before.

A silent message flashing on my screen gathers my attention and distracts me from my thoughts. Seeing it was Brody got me a little nervous. What now?

Just as I go to check it Olivia arrives and Sarah goes to let her in.

"Thanks for inviting me. What are we watching?" She asks taking the empty spot next to me on the couch.

"Wrong Turn Four." Sarah answers simply.

The look on Olivia's face in pure panic. Oops I guess I forgot to mention she hates scary movies. Deathly afraid of them I might add. More so than me.

"T-that's a scary movie, isn't it?"

As Sarah and Olivia start to chat my phone rings and once again it's Brody. Ok I have to answer it this time.

"Hello." I Say sweetly. "Give up yet?"

"Give up?" He chuckles. "Now why would I do that when things have just gotten interesting?"

"Oh really?" I say raising an eyebrow. "What could possibly be interesting?"

"You'll see."

If I could see him right now I'm sure he'd be smirking.

"You know after washing off my car of your art work and stripped it of all your stuff we sat down and started thinking of where you would go."

"And did you figure it out?" I say rather smugly.

"And spoil the surprise?" He says. "Never."

Ha! He doesn't know. He's just trying to scare us. I'm sure if he thinks I'm anywhere it's my house. He probably thinks I didn't know Sarah enough to come here. That and we left on foot, so we couldn't have gotten far.

"Oh." He adds. "Tell Olivia I said hi."

Olivia? My eyes widen in shock as realization hits me. No! He didn't.

"See you soon sweetheart."

And just like that the line goes dead and that's when I gulp. Ok so maybe hiding at Sarah's wasn't the best idea.

I quickly jump up from the couch and run to the door to make sure it's locked. I then proceed to pull back to curtain and peer out the window for any sign of them.

"Uh...what are you doing? That move just started and you're already freaking out?" Sarah laughed.

I turn to her with obvious fear on my face before making myself say the words. "They're here."

"What? How do you know?" She asks trying to hide her panic.

It's then that I remember the text he sent me earlier that I forgot to check. I go into my messages and select his name and the words scare the life out of me.

You know that exact moment in scary movies when the main character realizes that the killer is inside the house but they don't know where? Yeah...that's about what I'm feeling right now only this time instead of one killer there is four of them and we are sadly outnumbered. Oh boy!

Sarah and Olivia run to my side and pull the phone from my hands to read the message that has gotten me so shook up.

"I bet you can't find me." Olivia reads aloud from my phone.

"Shit." Sarah blurts. "Brody's good."

He has the whole thing planned out just like some sort of crazy psycho from the movies and unfortunately we were the victims. Yep the bad boy is an evil genius.

"He's gonna kill us!" Olivia said.

She buries her face in her hands obviously freaking out before she pauses and looks up at us like she's just remembered something.

"Wait a minute. I didn't do anything." She says in relief. "They're coming after you."

That doesn't make me feel any better. If only we had an escape route. I don't have my car and Sarah's is probably just a trap as well as Olivia's.

"Well good luck." She says guiltily. "Call me if you make it through this alive."

"You mean your bailing on us?" I reply.

She goes to put her hand on the door handle before Sarah calls out. "Don't open that!"

But it was to late. The door is already open and in it was a smirking Thomas with his arms crosses casually leaning against the frame. Let just say my eyes were the size of golf balls and my heart felt like it was about to escape my chest.

Oh. Crap.

"Hello ladies."

"Run!" Sarah yells heading for the door in the kitchen.

We quickly follow after her running like a bunch of convicts that just escaped from jail but when we look back Thomas is just standing there not making a move looking all amused. Wait, what does he know?

No sooner than we get into the kitchen the lights flicker on in the once dark room and we are instantly met with another face that I hoped we wouldn't see for a while. Kyle was standing there as well right in the Kitchen door propped up the same way Thomas was only moments ago. How did he get in?

Oh right, I'm sure they're not new to the whole breaking and entering thing.

"Ah." We scream before taking off in another direction.

"Where to now?" Olivia asks.

"Up the stairs." Sarah answers quickly.

Without another word we follow right behind her once again trusting her to lead us to safety. I had to agree with her on this one though, there is no way that they could have gotten upstairs. We would have noticed. Maybe we can bar ourselves up in a room until her parents come home or something.

Of course all thoughts come to a halt when who do you think is standing in of the closest doorways once we reach the top? Jake. Yep he's there looking all relaxed while watching us run around like a bunch of lunatics not knowing which way to go.

"In here." Sarah says pulling us into another empty dark room.

You know what's the first thing I think of when we do this? When you're sitting in front of the tv and the stupid actor in the movie decides it's a really good idea to walk into a dark room with no weapon or source of light and your screaming them how stupid they are because at that exact moment you know nothing good is going to come of it. And I was right.

"Brody." Sarah squeaks right as the light come on.

He was standing right beside the open window smirking at us as if his plan just went through perfectly. And I'm starting to believe it had.

"Boy's." He yells.  

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I chant over and over in my head.

And it finally comes down to it. The Four against us three. Gulp.

Olivia and Sarah both turn their back to Brody and look to the door while I make no movement to. No way am I going to risk trust turning my back on him for a second. Who knows when he'll attack?

"Well, well, well if it isn't the pranksters." Brody says pushing himself off the wall and taking a step towards us.

I instantly start backing up matching every step he takes in my direction. That is until my back collides with a hard surface. No let me rephrase that, a hard chest.

Without really thinking I turn my body to look at the person who I've obviously smashed into and that's when it happens. I turn my back for only a second and already I'm in Brody's arms and being thrown over his shoulder and screaming like a crazy person.

"Let me down." I scream banging on his back be to no avail. It doesn't even bother him.

"You two get the others and Jake you get the hose." He orders.

Wait hose? What-

"Ow." I yelled out when Brody give me a hard slap on the behind. Really, again? That one kind of stung.

I hear Olivia and Sarah screaming when they are being thrown over shoulders as well.

"Hey, I didn't have any part of it." Olivia defends.

"Yeah, but this is just for fun." Thomas smirks.

Olivia is going to kill me for this. I'm the one that convinced her to come here and now she's suffering the same fate as us.

The cool air of the outdoors hits me like a ton of bricks. Unlike the warm temperature we had last night, tonight was freaking cold, probably about fifty degrees if I had to guess. I blame it on global warming.

"Is it on?" He asks.

"Brody, what are you doing?" I ask fearing the answer.

Then out of nowhere Brody takes me off his shoulder and places me back on my own two feet. What? Olivia and Sarah quickly mimic my surprise while looking around confused. That is until Sarah looks behind me and her eyes go wide.

"N-no." She stutters trying to back away.

Ice. That's the only way to describe it. I let out a high pitched sequel I didn't even know I could make as the cold water pours down my body soaking my clothes. That combined with the wind that all of a sudden decided to blow it easily felt like zero degrees. Screams from both Sarah and Olivia rang in my ears but I endured the worst of it. Why? I'm sure it was Brody's idea when he stood me in the front.

I was shivering and, teeth chattering while holding my arms tightly around my body in attempt to hold in whatever body heat I had left from escaping. Great now I'll probably die from hypothermia. I wonder if I started turning blue yet?

After the water is turned off and the screaming has stopped I can hear Brody and the rest of them laughing their heads off. This in turn causes me to send him a death glare and if looks could kill he'd be six feet under.

"If-if-I g-get sick because o-o-of this y-you are d-dead." I chattered thought my teeth.

Twenty minutes later after all the laughing is gone and the revenge is finished we are inside trying to regain some of our body heat again only after Sarah loans us some clothes. I couldn't have been happier that we were almost the exact same size as her. While the clothes fit a little tight on Olivia they were just a little loose on me. But oh well I choose this any day over soaking wet clothes.

I welcome the warmth of the hair dryer as the heat embraced my body. Oh how I hate the cold. I much prefer the summer to any time of year. Sure it gets hot but at least you're not at risk of suffering a fate like we did tonight. If it were summer I probably would have actually enjoyed it.

I take a look at my now dry hair in the mirror and pull it up into a messy bun. It actually doesn't look half bad. I should really wear it like this more often. Well on my lazy days anyway.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Brody says standing in the bathroom door way.

"Oh how kind of you after you just drown me." I say.

"You had it coming." He shrugged. "Now we're even."

"Even?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes even."

"No actually we're not. After your little joke of putting that obscene song on my iPod do you know what happened to me?"

"You actually had to listen to something besides chick music." He chuckled.

"Um no. While your little song was playing about 'getting rough underneath the sheets' I just happen to run into my sister's boyfriend in nothing but a towel." I state.

He tries to keep form bursting out in laughter. "And that's my fault how?"

"Well it would have been far less embarrassing had that song not been on there. I'll never be able to face them again!"

At this point his restraint is gone and he has to clutch his stomach while laughing so hard. This act however only serves to upsets me more.

I let out a frustrated scream and walk past him out of the bathroom. That...that...jerk. He's laughing at my humiliation.

'Well you did vandalize Rhonda.'

Oh joy. I was wondering when you were going to show back up.

'What you did was far worse than what he did to you.....both times.'

Was not! I could still get the flu....or worse pneumonia!

'Over reacting as always.'

Ugh just butt out for once.

I head down stairs and grab my phone off the couch arm when I notice something very odd out of the corner on my eye.

Olivia is stand in with Thomas wearing his bad boy jacket, that what we call it. It's his black leather jacket that he has never, I repeat never, loaned to another girl. Not even Sarah. WHAT?!?!

Wait. Maybe he just feels guilty over what just happened. Maybe it was just a nice gesture.

Yes I hear myself. I know how ridiculous that sounds. Thomas doesn't feel bad about anything. Hmm...well this is weird.

Only moments later I hear her let out a giggle and see him smiling at her. Yes a real smile. Not a smirk but a real genuine smile. Ok its official I've just stepped through the looking glass. I am now convinced that this is not reality and either a dream or a figment of my imagination.

"What are we looking at?" Brody whispers in my ear almost scaring me half to death.

I quickly turn to slap him hard on the chest while trying to regain my breath. Who the hell scares sneaks up on someone like that?

I try my absolute best to stay mad at him but my angry façade quickly diminishes when he gives me that playful grin he did the other night. I know I can't stay mad at him now. I can't help it. He's just so cute when he does that. I like seeing this side to him. He's more care free. Relaxed.

"Come on. Let's get you home." He smiles wrapping an arm around me a leading out the door.

"Wait, what about Olivia?"

"Don't worry. I think Thomas will see that she gets home." He says continuing our walk to the car.

Hmm...I'm not so sure if I'm ok with that just yet. Sure his acts of kindness surprised me but I still don't know whether or not to trust it. I guess only time will tell. Until then I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on them.

"Can we not go to my house?" I ask softly before he turns in the direction of my house.

I meant what I said before. After today I am not ready to face my sister or Callum yet. I think I should give it some time. Maybe start over with a fresh new day. Besides there is a good chance he could still be at my house.

"Then where to?"

"I just don't want to face them yet. Not tonight." I confess.

He looks over at me and his eyes soften just a little before turning back to the road again. "Ok. We'll go to my house."

I couldn't have been more happier to hear those words.

"Thank you." I mumble.

Brody opens the door to his house and lets me enter first. I can't help be feel flattered by that. No lights are on as I step inside and wait on Brody to turn them on.

"Sorry, no one's home tonight." He apologizes as he finds the switch bringing a burst of light into the room.

So wait...it's just me.... and Brody....alone? Ok I definitely didn't figure on that when he brought me here. I wonder why he forgot that detail when he offered to bring me?

"Where are they?" I mange to say to through my nervousness.

At least when we were at my house I knew my sister would have shown up at some point during the night but he's not expecting his parents here at all.

"It's their once a month romantic getaway." He says with disgust.

I can't blame him for feeling that way though. No one wants to picture that. That's just....ew.

"My rooms upstairs. Come on and I'll find you something to wear." He says gently taking my hand in his and leading me there.

A million little butterfly's erupt throughout my stomach by just my hand being in his and I have to fight to keep the grin off my face. Oh what is this boy doing to me?

He pauses when we get inside his room then lets me go to find something to sleep in. And that's when it hits me. That's when I realize what I've done. I've broken one of my rules for him. I vowed I would never go in a guy's room until we had been together at least two months but somehow that all went out the window when it came to Brody. I've let my guard down somewhere along the way. The one that keeps me from getting hurt.

"Here put this on. I'll leave so you can change. You can take the bed." He says handing me what looked to be one of his shirts.

Whoa, he just gave me one of his shirts....to sleep in? Ok so maybe he's the one feeling guilty about what happened tonight and it's a peace offering. Yeah that's it.

Well he should. That was a pretty mean thing to do to someone. I mean risking my health all for the sake of revenge. What an aw-

'You're supposed to be getting ready for bed.'

Right.

I sigh and strip of my clothing before slipping the soft fabric over my body. His scent hits me hard and smile as I take it all in. Wow he smells good. Now the only thing missing in his familiar cologne he wears with it.

I walk over to his nicely made up bed and pull down the brown comforter and get it.

Wow that's a soft bed. If mine was this comfortable I don't think I'd ever leave it.

I bury my face into the pillow and take in a deep breath while thinking over the events of today. I wish I could say stranger things have happened but...no, no they haven't.

I mean first off there is the whole Sarah and Lucas relationship then that weird that thing with Thomas and Olivia and now me allowing myself to sleep over in Brody's room while his parent's are out of town in only a t-shirt. Seriously, what is up with today? Maybe I really have stepped through the looking glass.

A knock on the door sends all thoughts to the back of my mind especially when Brody steps in, in nothing but pajama bottoms and no shirt.

I'm pretty sure my mouth is hanging open right now.

Without my permission my eyes trail down his perfectly toned body as I take him in fully. Noticing this he smirks but doesn't take his eyes off of me.

Oh god, please tell me I'm not drooling.

I want to cheek my face but am afraid I'll only make myself look more stupid if I'm not so instead I tear my eyes away from him and act like the pattern of the blanket far more interesting than him.

"I'll take the floor." He announces going to grab the neatly folded blanket from the bottom of the bed.

"No." I quickly say then blush at how it must have come out. "I mean no, you don't have to. That is if you don't want to. The bed is big enough for both of us without you know....being uncomfortable."

He looks at me in complete surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I'm sure."

He looks at me skeptically before coming to lie down next to me on the bed. To my surprise he doesn't get under the covers with me and I'm a little disappointed.

Whoa, where did that come from? I'm not disappointed.

He covers himself with the blanket from the bottom of the bed and settles in only before telling me good night.

I smile and bid him good night as well and let out a yawn. Man this bed really is comfortable.

I close my eyes conscious of Brody's eyes still on me he is turned facing me. At least with mine closed it will be less awkward with him staring....I think.

Only fifteen minutes later I feel sleep taking me under and I make no attempt to fight it. In fact I welcome it ready for this day to end. I just hope by tomorrow things are a little more back to normal.

Again like last night unsure if my mind is just playing tricks on me I feel a hand brush a way a stand of hair from my face and Brody's voice close to my ear.

"Farrah, what are you doing to me?"

And that's the last thing I hear before losing all consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Comment.......Vote.......Follow!!!

Also please check out the awesome banner to the side made by _JustOneWord_ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
41.1K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
293K 10.7K 20
Curvy Keira has just been brutally thrown to the curb by her first love, Josh Walters. Best thing is; he has no idea she knows he's cheating. So what...
518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...