She's A Keeper (Lauren x y/n)

By littlewillo

Y/N is a tomboy and loves soccer, she's in high school and is also the captain of the school's soccer team. C... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Not an update :)
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
NOT AN UPDATE!
Part 20
Fuck it
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Not an update!
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 19

3K 88 12
By littlewillo

A/N: your outfit^^^^
Y/N'S POV
It was halfway through the second half and we're smashing them, i've scored a hatrick and assisted 2 goals. We're winning 5-0 and we're still going. The team isn't shit but they're not much of a challenge for us. Even with broken ribs, i'm skinning these kids.

Lauren did decide to turn up, she's in the stands with my jersey on, cute right? We may be in an argument but i still love her to death. There's no need for her to be that cute though like cmon Lo, i'm tryna focus on my game rn. I can see her cheer every time i score even though she tries to stop herself because she's still "mad" at me.

When the game finished, we won 7-0, i scored one of those and assisted the other. I'm not going to lie, i killed that game today. I was like a little Steven Gerrard (one of the best CM). I'm happy with my performance and so was coach, he congratulated me as soon as i got off the pitch and told me it was good to have me back.

Everything was great but i still had one little problem i needed to fix. Lauren.

I need to talk to her and clear everything up and maybe take her out as an apology. Yeah that sounds like a plan, imma do that.

I got changed into my training tracksuit with my sexy ass sliders.

That was of course after a shower, don't want to smell bad when i ask Lauren out. I spray some cologne on just for good measure and then head out the changing rooms.

I walked out and seen the gang straight away. I walked up to them and thankfully Lauren was with them too.

"Well done Y/N/N, that was fucking amazing" Caleb came up to me and we did our little handshake.

"Yeah Y/N, i'm not going to lie, you killed it out there" Ally came and gave me a hug. How cute is my little bean.

Everybody else started congratulating me and i got a few pats on the back, a few hugs and many fist bumps.

The rest of the guys started a conversation on my "amazing goals" which gave me a great opportunity to talk to the green eyed beauty who had yet to congratulate me.

"Hey Lo, can we talk real quick?" I asked while nodding my head in the direction away from the group. This caught her attention and she looked at me for a good 30 seconds before nodding her head reluctantly.

Come on Y/N you can do it.

I cleared my throat and then began. "Look, i know it was probably a little stupid for me to play today but i'm fine, see." She just looked down and rolled her eyes slightly. "Okay okay, it was extremely stupid of me and i'm sorry for being a bit of a dick about it all. I know you were just looking out for me and you didn't want to see me hurt again but i'm okay now Lo, i need to get back out there otherwise i'll just be living my life in fear and i don't want that. It's better to overcome it now then be comfortable with not putting myself back out there." She looked into my eyes and hung on to every word i said.

"I know Y/N/N, i just hate seeing you hurt and if you got hurt again on that pitch i wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I know it was petty and i'm sorry for that but seeing you in a hospital bed for over a week, almost fucking dying, broke me, i didn't want to see you back in there. If those stitches came undone, you could've bled out, it's a serious fucking thing. I just can't lose you Y/N, you've done so much for me already and i don't know what i'd do without you." Tears were now making their way down her face and i couldn't bare to see her like that anymore so i pulled her into me and held her in my arms. I could feel her tears staining my shirt but i didn't care, i just wanted her to know that i'm here and i'm not leaving any time soon.

"Lo" She didn't look up. "Lauren" still nothing. "Babe, please look at me" that got her attention. She finally looked up and met my eyes. "I'm not going anywhere, okay? You're stuck with me now whether you like it or not." We both let out a little giggle, hers being a watery one.

We just stood there for a while longer just holding each other until i decided that it was time to ask the question.

"So, now that we're okay again, i would like to take you out tonight. What do you say princess?" She looked up into my eyes and her face broke out into a wide grin.

"Yes yes yes yes, of course." She hugged me tighter.

"OW! Fuck!" well that hurt like a bitch.

"Omg, i'm so sorry baby. Fuck i forgot about your ribs." Lauren let go and started freaking out, muttering apology after apology.

"Lauren, it's fine honestly." I managed to let out a small laugh to reassure her.

She sighed in relief and then we both decided to head back to my place to get ready. I told her to wear something casual because i was planning on taking her to the arcade and then a walk along the Prom, maybe watch the sunset if we make it in time.

As soon as i got home, i went straight to my room to pick a fit for tonight. (outfit above).

I was ready in like five minutes so i went downstairs to make Max some mac n cheese.

Oh shit.

What am i gonna do with Max? He can't come with us because he's a little cockblock. I'm gonna text Camz and see if she can take him.

Me: Hey Camz, i'm taking Lauren out tonight and i completely forgot about Max, is there any chance you can take him for a few hours? I promise i'll take Sofi whenever.

Banana Muncher🍌: Of course, Sofia's been moaning about how bored she is so we'd love to have him.

Me: Thank you so much, i owe you big time. I'll drop him off in about 30 mins if that's okay with you?

Banana Muncher🍌: That's fine. Have fun with Lauren😏😏😏.

Banana Mucnher🍌: DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!

Me : Omg shut up Camz, we're not gonna fuck.

Banana Muncher🍌: MHMMM whatever you sayyyyyy.

I rolled my eyes at her next text. God she's an annoying little shit but i love her.

All i gotta do now is kill some time and wait for my green eyed goddess to get ready.

Not long later, Lauren walks down the stairs looking fucking amazing. It's such a plain outfit but she makes it look so much better. How the fuck does she do that. Seriously. She's literally perfect like she has no flaws whatsoever. How's that even possible.

She's so fucking cute. I'm in love with her. Look at her.

"Y/N, are you okay? You've been stood in the same place just staring at me for the past 3 minutes?" Her voice snaps me out of that weird ass trance i seemed to be in.

"Yep" i clear my throat. "Erm yeah i'm great, you just look beautiful." I said after i finally got my composure back.

She giggled. "I'm literally wearing the most basic outfit ever."

"I know and you still look like a fucking model, teach me your ways." Lauren laughed louder this time and slapped me lightly on the shoulder.

"Well you look great too." She said while fixing my jacket.

I looked down at her and she finally looked up. Holding the eye contact, i slowly started to lean in. I wanted to kiss her lips so bad. I've been deprived of kisses and cuddles for a fucking week. She started to lean in too, we were so close.

"Y/N/N!!!! I'M READY" Fucking cockblock.

Lauren stops and steps away from me as the little shit runs in with his shoes on the wrong feet and untied.

"Bud, they're on the wrong feet but good try." I fixed his little yeezys, the same ones as mine actually. His whole outfit is the same as mine now that i look at it.

"Look, me wanted to match wif chu!" he looked at me with his big blue eyes and a cheeky grin on his face.

"We look so cool buddy." He nodded his head and ran off to the car. I looked up at Lauren and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Why you all smiley aye?" I asked poking her cheek.

"No reason." She still had that big smile.

"Come here." I pulled her in by her waist and gave her a chaste kiss and when i pulled away, her face was bright red. "You're so cute omg"

"Stoppppp" she whined hiding her face. Adorable.

I just gave her one last peck on the cheek and we walked to my Lamborghini Urus.

Max was standing outside the car waiting for me to open it. Well by standing, i mean spinning round in circles while looking at the ceiling. He almost fell but i caught him at the last second.

"Come on goofball let's get you strapped in." I opened the car and then put him in his batman car seat and strapped him in.

I haven't told him where i'm taking him yet, he just thinks we're going on a drive. He'll be so excited when i tell him.

I go around to the passenger door and open it up for Lauren, she says thank you with a kiss on the cheek and climbs in. I make my way over to my side and finally start up the car. I reached over the centre console to grab Lauren's hand. She intertwined our fingers together and gave the back of my hand a kiss. Max was too busy watching Ben 10 in the back to notice our little interaction.

"Hey Mo." He hummed in response, not looking up from his i-Pad. "Guess where you're going!"

"I'm going on a dwive with chu guys duhhh." He said while attempting to roll his eyes at me. Weirdo.

"Nope, you're going to Camila's house to play with Sofi." His eyes widened and he let out a screech that almost burst my ear drums.

"SERWIOUSLY????"

"SERIOUSLY!"

"YESSSSS!" He started jumping up and down in his chair doing a little dance which set both me and Lauren into a fit of laughter. This kid.

The whole ride to Camila's consisted of Max ranting about what him and Sofi are going to get up to and the soft music coming from the radio.

After about 10 minutes, i finally pulled up to Camila's house and got Max out of the car. As soon as i put him on the floor, he ran straight to the front door.

"Pick me up Y/N/N so i can wing the bell!!" He bounced up and down waiting to be lifted off the ground. As soon as his finger made contact with the buzzer, he pressed it over and over and over again. I'm so sorry Sinu.

Sofi flung open the door and Max ran straight to her and gave her the biggest hug ever. My heart man. Camila came a few seconds later. Sofi and Max were already in Sofi's room playing.

"Thank you for this Camz, really."

"No need to thank me silly. Now go, don't want to leave your date waiting." She wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"Shut up Camzzz."

We said our goodbyes and i ran back to the car because i couldn't leave my soon to be girlfriend waiting.

I got in and we went straight back to the position we were in earlier.

"Soooo Y/N/N where are we going?"

"Nope, that's a surprise." She turned to look at me with puppy dog eyes. "Nope not gonna work Jauregui."

I'm quite excited about this date.

***

I'm sorry for not updating, i physically couldn't butttt i'm back and i'm sorry for this shit chapter.

Anyways thank you so much for reading, i love you. Have a good day/night/whatever<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.7K 44
Camila cabello is a waitress Lauren jauregui is a soccer player Lauren's coach takes the team out for dinner after winning a match, Camila catches...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...
116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
78.7K 1.5K 33
Where there is love,there is life.