Godzilla: The Titan Slayer Of...

Od Godzilla16

*Characters in this story are 18 to 19 years old.* (STORY OWN BY COWBOY ALCHEMIST) The world of Earthland is... Více

Introduction
Gareth Zillion - Atomic Titan Slayer
Ernest Cooper - Ape Titan Slayer
Aiden Roderick - Fire Titan Slayer
Eliana Heartfilla - Heavenly Titan Slayer
Gideon Kaiser - Gravity Storm Titan Slayer
Bianca Sukyura - Water Titan Slayer
Dimitri Bowen - Nature Titan Slayer
Magnus Berg
Barbara Zia
Mizuki Kairi
Ryland Olmec
Darli Kanaloa -
Kaiden Nightshade - Dark Titan Slayer
Ryu Angira - Sonic Sound Titan Slayer
Kai Azumi - The Shisa Titan Slayer
Yuki Shimu - The Ice Titan Slayer
Pandora
Pandora ll
Next Generation
TITAN l
TITAN ll
TITAN lll
ARCS

Titan Slayers

3.1K 40 10
Od Godzilla16

Legends.

Some are made.

Some are born.

They are both remembered.

Earthland is one world that carries this momentum. Throughout time, there have been names mentioned through history where they are received by many with gratitude, amazement, or simply impression. They are names that are remembered through years upon years across many generations. Ultimately, they are names that are never forgotten.

But what does it take for someone to become a legend?

That is a very good question.

It all depends on what they are or what they have done.

Legends in Earthland all reside on one thing: Ethernano.

Ethernano is a natural energy source that is commonly used by the people who live in this world. It helps them grow. It helps them thrive. It helps them survive. Most people, however, refer to this as Magic.

The use of Magic is what makes people on Earthland Legends, but the common norm that describes a Legend are people who carry a rare form of magic; a Lost Magic.

Magic can do many things, but Lost Magic is a rare sight. It allows users to perform spells that are not seen very well. It gives them abilities that they, and only they, can do. Again, it is a rare sight. More or less, it helps them understand who they really are.

Then there are the rare cases of Lost Magic; the kind of magic where people were taught by beings that once ruled the world, who believed that the only way for their legacy to survive was to pass their knowledge, strength, and power to those they saw were deemed worthy.

These people were known as the Slayers.

It feels ironic for those to be termed by this name, because none of them actually ever 'slayed' their teachers before. Also, and unfortunately, none of them are created equal.

First, there are the Demon Slayers. They are people who were taught of magic by the creatures of Hell. Though they are seen as the weakest by many, none should ever take heed for their incredible potential.

Next, there are the Dragon Slayers. They are people who were taught of magic by the creatures of the skies. In return, they are seen as strong, fast, ferocious, and ultimately, for a select few, unpredictable by many.

Then, there are the God Slayers. They are people who were taught of magic by beings above humanity. Because of their descant, those who gain this power are seen as... evolutionary.

All these beings, all these powerful and dangerous sentient creatures, walked the earth hundreds upon thousands of years ago. From gods to demons, every mortal of their kind wanted to dominate, to show their place in the world of Earthland, and to leave their mark on humanity.

They did just that and earned the role of Legends.

However...

None of these races were capable of creating Order.

Above all Demons...

Above all Dragons...

Above all Gods...

There was a collection of giant monsters that brought balance between the forces of creation and destruction, life and death; each with their own specific set of abilities, but were all nevertheless unbreakable toward those beneath them.

They were known as... the Titans.

Sadly, unlike the other sentient lifeforms that were mentioned, these Titans never really got the recognition they absolutely deserved. All of them were eventually forgotten in time, with only a small number of humanity still believing their existence to this day.

In addition to that, no one publicly knew if the existence of a fourth kind of Slayer was real.

Well, as the old saying goes,...

nothing lasts forever.

TITAN SLAYER MAGIC
Type:
Ancient Spell
Lost Magic
Caster Magic

For thousands of years, these creatures remained in hiding around the world. They are millions of years older than mankind, and they owned the planet long before we did. From an age when the magic of the world was ten times more powerful than today. The Titans consumed this magic as a food source. As the levels on the surface naturally subsided, these creatures adapted to live deeper in the oceans. Further underground. Absorbing magic from the planet's core.

They need to use their Titan form, because that's the only way they're able to access their powers. Titan-Slayer magic is stronger than Dragon-Slayer magic. The are creatures millions of years older than man and have been around long before humanity learned how to do magic.

Being a Titan-Slayer, means their powers come from pure magic itself.

Titans choose who to grant their powers to.

Some Titans, like Mothra, can choose a host when they're just a baby. Using their body like a cocoon and when she awakes inside, so does her powers for the host.

Titans are Strong Especially the King of the Monsters himself. Godzilla was the strongest of all Titans on the planet. Some could Destroy an entire city But  The ancient alpha predator could level an entire Kingdom.

Titan Combat Form: Titan Slayer's can change their Appearances into their respective Titans in human form.

Titan Force: This Form greatly increases the damage done by his Titan Slayer spells, and grants the user access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, speed, and boosts his Magic Power to buff The strength and speed and their magic.

Full Titan Form: Titan Slayer's can fully transform into their respective Titans sealed within them when the seal breaks and is a way to avoid this. By either subjugating their Titan or learning to work in unison with it, they can become a full-scale replica of the beast with complete access to its natural strength and abilities. If they choose, the Titan Slayer can pass control of this form to the beast itself.

Titan Aura Mode: This Form the Titan Slayer's can coats their body in an Aura which emanates from them

TITAN SLAYERS

Name: Gareth Zillion
Magic: Atomic Titan Slayer

Name: Ernest Cooper
Magic: Ape Titan Slayer

Name: Aiden Roderick
Magic: Sky Flame Titan Slayer

Name: Iris Heartfilla
Magic: Heavenly Titan Slayer

Name: Gideon Kaiser
Magic: Gravity Storm Titan Slayer

Name: Bianca Sukyura
Magic: Water Titan Slayer

Name: Magnus Berg
Magic: Mountain Titan Slayer

Name: Dimitri Bowen
Magic: Wood Titan Slayer

Name: Barbara Zia
Magic: Jinshin Titan Slayer

Name: Mizuki Kairi
Magic: Water Titan

Name: Ryland Olmec
Magic: Vine Titan Slayer

Name: Daril Lunan
Magic: Squid Titan Slayer

Name: Kaiden Nightshade
Magic: Dark Titan Slayer

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.2K 603 7
Brandon, a broke barista, meets Skye, a sweet regular. ©︎ 2018 Karran Kumar
66.4K 1.5K 24
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
11.7K 218 19
Living in Jasper, Nevada, makes you wonder what life is like in the bigger, more important cities or how boring life can get in one of the rural town...
175K 3.9K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...