π‡πšπ¬π«πšπ­βœ”

By cheesyburgir

π•·π–”π–“π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ/π•―π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–—π–Š (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... More

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1🀍
2🀍
3🀍
4🀍
5🀍
6🀍
7🀍
9🀍
10🀍
11🀍
12🀍
13🀍
14🀍
15🀍
16🀍
17🀍
18🀍
19🀍
20🀍
21🀍
22🀍
23🀍

8🀍

5.4K 451 236
By cheesyburgir

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.
So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

No, kainaat didn't complain to her phuppo about Aaban's behavior.

It was nothing new for her, she was used to his behavior and mostly she complained about it to Aghajaan or phuppo but now she didn't, as she was really hurt.

She only complained to them when it was something petty, more of a banter type but when his words were harsh she kept them to herself.

Not wanting to create more drama than she already had on her plate.

××××

The haveli was bustling with happiness, the vibes it gave made the passerby burst with happiness.

The Raza Haveli was lit up with yellow and green lights, the halla gulla and joy was purely present after all the eldest granddaughter of the house was getting married in a few days.

Today was her mehendi as she sat on the swing surrounded by her cousins except one not so tiny person.

Kainaat was nowhere to be seen as she was busy giving a helping hand to her aunts and mother.

This was her usual routine. She was trained to perfection by her mother just because her father forced this upon them.

He was the one who always pushed his wife to train their daughter and never hesitated to make her work in other people's houses too.

And sadly, her mother wasn't able to help her in this situation.
Seeing her mom helpless, Kainaat silently obliged.

After all, cooking and baking was something in which she found her peace and solace.

Amidst this hustling bustling, a sort of meeting was going on in Aghajaan's room.

Aaban along with his mother, Ibrahim, and all his uncles were present in the room except Kaleem.

Aghajaan was angrily looking at Aaban who had his head bowed down.

"Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha khotay! Shaadi karle! Lekin nahi! Sab tumhare dil me abhi ubharna tha?" Kamran looks at Aaban who wasn't meeting anyone's eye.

(You donkey! I told you before to get married, but no. All the feelings you have should rise up now itself right?)

"Bonga kahi ka!" Khalid gives him the stink eye.

(Idiot!)

"Mamujaan! Ho gayi na ghalti. Isiliye toh ab aaya hu na aaplog ke paas." Aaban almost whines in front of them, to which Ibrahim chuckles seeing his best friend so desperate.

(Uncle!! I know I made a mistake, that is why I am here now.)

"Haan Haan! Badi jaldi aaye ho beta! Aur jaldi aate. Kainaat ki ruqsati ke baad aate, faqar hain hume aap par." Saleema sarcastically smiles and pats his back.

(Yes yes! You came so soon, you should have come a lot earlier, after Kainaat's reception maybe. I am proud of you, my son.)

"Yaar amma! Ek toh aapke har baat me taana hona zaroori hota hain!" Aabans lips pursed hearing his mom's words, which were full of praises.

(Mom with every word you speak, Sarcasm should be flying in it right?)

"Tum sab ka bachpana ho gaya toh mai kuch bolu?" Aghajaan shoots them his scowl which straightens everybody up.

(If you all are done with your childishness then can I say something?)

"Aaban kya hogaya hain aapko? Itna waqt zaya kardiya aapne. Mohabbat toh humne bachpan se dekhi hai aapke nazro me lekin itni derse ehsaas hua aapko? Aapko kya lagta hai kaleem maanega? Pata nahi kaisa hain wo? Aghajaan strictly asks him.

(Aaban what's wrong with you? You wasted so much time. I saw love in your eyes from your childhood but you realised it so late. Do you really think Kaleem would listen? Don't you know how he is?)

Upon hearing his words, Aabans shoulders slouch in defeat.

"Kya karta mai Aghajaan? Hogayi ghalti. Derse ehsaas hua lekin hua toh sahi. Warna shayad mai usey khodeta!" His last words were in whispers which was clearly heard by everyone present in the room.

(What do I do? I know I am at fault here. I am very late but atleast I am here or else I would have lost her.)

Raza's eyes soften seeing his grandson's defeated posture.

He gets up and marches towards him.

"Barkhurdaar! Aapne pehli baar humse kuch maanga hain aur hum na dein? Aisa hosakta hai bhala? Aap befikr hojaiye! Kainaat aapki hokar rahegi aur aap kainaat ke! Ye hamara waada hain aapse." Aghajaan softly tells him, keeping his old frail hand on Aabans broad shoulder.

(Mister! For the first time you asked something from me and why won't I give it to you? How will I say no? You relax! Kainaat will be yours and only you will be Kainaat. This is my promise to you.)

He instantly looks up at his Aghajaan, completely baffled over what he said eight now!

"Kya?... " Aaban was still in shock, seeing his face everyone bursts out in laughter.

(What?...)

"Aaban! Wo keh rahe hain kainaat se tumhari shaadi karwayenge! Aur samjhau kya? " Ibrahim laughs in between and takes his brother in a tight hug.

(Aaban he is saying that he will get you married to Kianaat! Shall I elaborate it?)

A small yet genuine smile appears on Aabans face, as he looks over Ibrahims shoulder to see everyone smiling at him, except Kamran who was still glaring at him yet his eyes were filled with mischief.

He was more like a friend to the whole cousin army instead of an uncle.

His mothers eyes were filled with tears, tears of gratitude, happiness and ecstasy.

Aaban frowns and nods in no, motioning his mother not to cry, Saleema chuckles and wipes her tears.

"Lekin baba hum kaleem ko manayenge kaise? Aap usey bohot acchi tareeke se jaante haina! Wo nahi manega." Khalid questions his father in worry.

(But dad, how will we convince kaleem? You know him very well! He won't agree.)

"Pata hai beta! Nahi manega. Uske liye aap dono ko ek kaam karna padhega." Raza Ahmed motions his sons to take the seat while Aaban and Ibrahim was still standing.
Saleema left the room to check over the preparations.

(I know son! I know he won't agree. For that you will have to do something.)

"Aap dono ko apne shares nikalwaane honge kaleem ki company se lekin chupke se, kisi aur ke naam se nikalwaiye. Usko business me loss hoga toh hum apni kainaat ka haath maangenge Aaban ke liye in return for some investment." Aghajaan sighs painfully and pinches the bridge of his nose.

(You both pull out your shares from Kaleem's company but secretly, using someone else's name. He will face a great loss in business so then we will ask for Kainaat's hand for Aaban in exchange for some business investment.)

Oh! What all games he had to play to protect his granddaughter.

"Par abbu ye.." Kamran was hesitating to complete his sentence when Khalid beat him to it.

(but dad this....)

"Kaleem ke saath zyadti hojayegi lekin hamare paas iske alawa aur koi raasta nahi hain" Khalid clenches his fist in anger seeing his father so helpless.

(This will be unjust to kaleem, but we have no other option.)

"Nahi Aghajaan! Mai aisa nahi karsakta! Kainaat koi cheez nahi hain. Ye kaleem mamu nahi, kainaat ke saath bhi zyadti hojayegi." Aaban worriedly tells them to which Ibrahim also agrees with him.

(No! I can't do this! Kainaat is not a thing. Not only Kaleem uncle, this will be unjust to Kainaat also.)

"Haan lekin hum kuch aur nahi karsakte! Aur aap fikr mat kariye. Hum kainaat ko sab sach batadenge aur kaleem ke saath kuch bhi karne se pehle hum kainaat se zaroor puchenge ke wo kya chahti hain." Aghajaan tells him and gets up to join the male section, which was set up in the backyard.

(Yes but we have no other choice! You don't fret over it. We will inform Kainaat beforehand about this and before doing anything with Kaleem we will first ask what Kainaat wants.)

Aaban nods and also walks towards the door when Aghajaans words shake him to core.

"Aur haan Aaban, kainaat agar iss rishte se mana karti hain toh hum uske saath zabardasti nahi karenge." His firm words boomed in the room.

(And yes Aaban, if Kainaat doesn't approve of this relation then we won't force her.)

He was left stunned in his place as everyone left the room.

"Bahon mein chali aaa..." Ibrahim whistles and stands next to him.

(Come, fall in my arms..)

"Ye wahiyat gaana bandh karo, Aghajaan ne abhi mujhe dil ka daura dekar gaye hain." Aaban snaps at Ibrahim, as he was really worried how to please Kainaat.
It was a tedious task.

(Stop this dirty song, Grandpa has already given me a heart attack.)

"Huh! Jaa beta.. Jaakar mana apni heroine ko warna wo mantap sajne se pehle bhaag jayegi." Ibrahim chuckles and puts an arm around his shoulder.

(Huh! Go son.. Go and convince your heroine, Or else she will run away before the stage is even set up.)

"Kyu bhai? Maine kya kiya?" Aaban frowns and they start moving downstairs.

(Why? What did I do?)

"Bhool gaya? Yaad kar zara kal raat waali baat." Ibrahim taps his temple to which Aaban slaps his finger away, trying to remember what he did to make his kainaat khafa.

(Forgot?? Try to remember what you did yesterday night.)

"Oh shit yaar..." Aaban mutters, rubbing his hands on his face, remembering how he jerked her away for calling him bhai.

(Shit dude..)

"Yaad aaya?" Ibrahim smirks at him.

(You remember?)

"Haan!" Aaban nods and sulks like a child.

(Yes.)

Ibrahim chuckles and pats his back, moving forward but suddenly stops without turning his back he warns her.

"On a serious note Aaban, she's really hurt with your behavior. Best friend or not, she's my sister first." Saying this Ibrahim walks away.

"Haan jaise ke mai iska bhai hi nahi hu." Aaban rolls his eyes and joins him on the stairs.

(Yes as if I'm not your brother at all.)

Seeing his serious face he realizes that indeed Kainaat is hurt.

"Shit yaar"

"Exactly! You're a piece of shit"

His subconscious mocks him to which he clenches his fist.

The rasm was going on in full swing, Kainaat was roaming here and there with tokris full of motiya and gulab, it's khushboo wafting in the air attracting everyone's eyes towards it which ended up on the person who was carrying it.

She was looking ethereal in minimal makeup and a green plain gharara with a broad golden lace.

A big maangtika placed on her forehead as the green glass bangles tinkled, the sound echoing just like the pleasant smell of phool which was gliding and blending in the atmosphere.

But there was no trace of happiness on her face, she wasn't the person to hold grudges but yesterday, Aabans behavior made her upset.

His words made her think low of herself.
His words added more fuel to the fire of insecurity burning inside her.

Cherry on top, whenever she went on the stage or near the jhoola were Warina was seated, she received stinky eye and death glares from Warina.

Which made her feel unwanted.
Feeling emotional, she was on the verge of tears.

More like hurt and pain of being shooed and shoved everywhere.
She didn't like feeling like a doormat or an outsider in her very own home.

So instead of being in her like every cousin was, she was helping her mother and aunts with work.
She was extremely hurt due to the brother sister duo.

No! Kainaat was still not used to all this. The death glares still gave her scares as they reminded her of her fathers glares.

She was strong, very strong! But every person has their limits.

Her fathers continuous taunts over her being lazy and not working at all, plus Aaban and Warina's behavior mentally exhausted her.

Giving a longing look towards the stage, she went back to the kitchen unaware of the golden eyes watching her each and every movement.

The longing gaze also didn't go unnoticed by him.

For once, Kainaat also wanted to enjoy with her cousins as this was the first marriage happening in the haveli after years but who was she to ruin the day of the bride.

Warina wanted her out of her vision and she was going to give her that.

No matter how bad Warina was, Kainaat could never ruin a girls special day.

She was a girl too! She knew how much a girl thinks about their D-day.

Aabans lips thinned, he automatically sensed that this was the cause of his beloved sister.

Shaking his head at Warina's immaturity he moves towards the kitchen, following Kainaat's footsteps.

He enters the kitchen to see Kainaat bending over the counter, checking the sweet boxes, counting them and writing something in the notepad.

Feeling awkward, he clears his throat gaining her attention.

Kainaat looks up to see Aaban standing there, looking dashing in his white kurta with a green stole hanging in his neck.

One look and Aaban was mesmerized seeing the doe eyed exotic beauty in front of him.

The dark green color complimented her not so fair yet fair skin tone well.
The big maang tikka on her forehead went well with her sharp cut face.

Her cheek bones were higher than usual due to blush.
Her plump lips were coated with nude brown lipstick.

As usual, Kainaat kept it simple yet elegant.
A loud voice brought him back from his staring contest.

"Kya kaam hain aapko? Ya mera waqt zaya karne aayein hain?" Irritation was clearly present on her face which Aaban didn't like even for a second.

(What do you want? Or you are here to waste my time?)

"Uh..wo...tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Bahar Warina ke paas jao. " Aaban stammers, not knowing what to say.

(Uh... That... What are you doing here? Go and sit with Warina.)

Hearing Warina's name, Kainaat's eyes hardened which was immediately caught by Aaban's sharp eyes.

"Aapse matlab? Aapke paas koi kaam nahi hain toh jaiye yahan se! Mujhe bohot se kaam hain aur mera waqt zaya mat kariye" Angrily telling him, Kainaat goes back to her while Aaban simply stood there.

(It is none of your business! Don't you have any work to do? I have loads of them so please spare me and don't waste my time anymore.)

Stunned at her behavior. He was shocked hearing his tone, his eyes were fixed on her back, burning holes which made Kainaat uncomfortable to core.

"Ek kaam kariye, aap yahi poori raat guzaar lijiye, mai chali jaati hu! " Huffing, Kainaat slams the notepad on the counter and marches out of the kitchen, her shoulder brushing his arm when he immediately captures her wrist in his right grip and pulls her back.
Both facing each other.

(Okay! You stay here the whole night, I'll take my leave.)

Aaban was still looking in her eyes who was lost in his golden green eyes, not romantically at all.

Tose naina..
Jabse mile...

The golden specs in his green eyes always fascinated her.
They were so different,so so different and unique from others.

Bangaye..
Silsilay....

In childhood she got many scoldings from the elders for poking Aaban's eyes

She comes out of her trance when she feels something sliding in her wrist.
Kainaat breaks eye contact and immediately looks down towards her hand to see the same kundan bangle which she demanded yesterday night.

"Ghoor toh liya aapne lekin ungli nahi maari ab tak." On hearing his words, she looks up, again meeting his golden green eyes.

(You've stared enough, aren't you gonna poke them now?)

But what confused her most was the small smile and the happiness in his eyes.

Aaban bhai was behaving.. Weird!

"Bacchi thi jab! Ab nahi rahi." Kainaat remarks and steps back.

(I was a child back then, not now.)

He once again smiles and opens his mouth to utter something when he notices her actions, instantly dimming his smile.

"Ye rakhiye apne paas! Maine khareed liye hain aur mujhe ek aur jode ki zaroorat nahi. Allah ka shukr hain ke mere paas itne paise hain ke mai khud se apne liye kuch khareed saku! Kisi ki bheek nahi chahiye mujhe." Keeping the kundan bangles in his palm she rushes out of the kitchen, anger evident in her posture.

(Keep these with you! I've already brought one and I don't need an extra pair. Thanks to Allah I have enough money to buy my things with my own money. I don't want anyone's charity.)

Aaban angrily clenches his fist and turns around, looking at her retreating back.

Then towards the bangles he had in his fist.
He could still not forget the feeling of her skin against his.

Her delicate and fair wrist looked so small in his big hand and very huge contrast compared to his tan ones.

The feeling of the soft skin and her vein thudding made his heart burst in love and a tingly sensation ran in his body.

Feeling upset he sighs and leaves the kitchen.

"I deserve it for behaving like a dork."

~~

Soon everything was wrapped up and all the guests left, but the most tensed and worried thing for Kainaat was, her to be in-laws weren't present at the function.

Nor Sami was receiving his calls nor he was replying to her messages which was worrying her.

"Kainaat unko zaroor kuch kaam agaya hoga, warna koi itni zaroori rasm me kaise nahi aata? " Her mothers words were like a soothing gel on her wounds.

(Kainaat maybe they are busy in something or else who would miss such an important function?)

Finally feeling relieved, she nods at her mother.

"Aur ye kya? Mehendi kyu nahi lagwayi?" Heena holds her daughter's hand and looks at them, then looks at her who sadly smiles.

(And what's this? Where is your henna?)

"Mann nahi tha mamma." Kainaat looks down, not able to bear the look in her mothers eyes.

(No mood to apply mom.)

"Maa se aaj tak koi jhoot bol paya hain? Aur meri beti jo mehendi ke liye deewani hain uska aaj achanak se mann nahi hain? Batao baat kya hain? " Heena drops her hand and holds her chin, lifting her head so that she can meet her daughter's eyes.

(To this day, has anyone been able to lie to their mother? And my daughter who is crazy for henna, suddenly she's in no mood to apply henna? Tell me what's wrong.)

Truth to be told, Kainaat avoided mehendi because of Warina, she saw how she made faces when her Phuppo called her to apply henna from the henna ladies.

She stopped seeing the looks given from Warina! Her self respect was more important to her. Having enough of her indirect taunts Kainaat glares back at Warina and politely yet sternly declines to Saleema, excluding herself from the rest of the function.

Aaban who was sitting nearby heard their talks and instantly felt guilty, thinking to knock some sense in Warina's brain later, he called Washma towards him.

"Jee bhai?" Washma walks over him when her eyes instantly fall towards Kainaat and her mother.

(Yes brother?)

Seeing Kainaats empty hands, Washma shrieks, catching everyone's attention.

"Tumne mehendi nahi lagwayi?" Horror evident in her tone.

(You didn't apply henna?)

"Itni bhi koi badi baat nahi hai waji." Kainaat rolls her eyes at Washma's drama.

(It's not a big deal waji.)

"Badi baat hain, kal subha mayun aur shaam me ruqsati hain aur tumhare haath khali?" Washma dramatically yells to which Aaban shakes his head.

(It is a big deal, tomorrow morning we have another function then at night we have reception and why are your hands still empty?)

"Sirf bulane ki zaroorat padhi! Bolna toh padha hi nahi." Aaban murmurs under his breath seeing his drama queen of a sister.

(I only had to call her!)

Everyone gets back to their respective work, as they were very well aware of Washma's drama.

"Chalo meri sukh gayi hain, toh mai tumhe acche se koi design laga dungi." Ignoring Kainaat's complaints, Washma drags her towards the sofa and plops down setting a cushion and instantly starts her art taking hold of a mehendi cone.

(Come, my henna is dried so I'll apply some designs to you.)

Soon the elders retired to their respective rooms and the youngsters were still lounging, discussing tomorrow's event.

Kainaat and Washma were also done when Kainaa'ts stomach rumbled in hunger.

She sheepishly smiles and turns towards Washma, who raises her hand showing her dried mehendi.

"Agar maine tujhe spoon se bhi khilaya toh mehendi ke pieces aayenge! Khaogi?" Washma teases her to which she pouts.

(Even if I feed you with a spoon, you'll have henna pieces as your dinner. Will you eat?)

"Arsalan Kainaat ko bhook lagi hain khana khila do." Washma nonchalantly tells him who was busy in his ps5 with farzaan.

(Arsalan, Kainaat is hungry. Please feed her.)

"Arsalan mai tumse kuch keh rahi hu." Kainaat shrieks, instantly grabbing Ibrahim and Aaban's attention.

(Arsalan I'm saying something to you.)

"Kya hain Naat?" Arsalan grumbles and continues with his game.

(What is it Naat?)

Sighing in defeat, she looks towards Zoya who was dozing off, curled up towards an equally sleeping Fawad.

Seeing her hungry and defeated, Aaban opens his mouth but is interrupted by fasi.

"Mai tumhe khana khiladeta hu."

(I'll feed you your dinner.)

holaaa!!... ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO... ;)

I know I'm late because I'm still not well! No, the cold is still there, the cough is still there and the headache too.
So no update any soon, not till I'm well.

And thankfully because of you guys I've reached 20k reads..
Yaaayy.. 😍😍😍😂✨

But you know what? I'm still upset, 20k reads agaye lekin yaar 2k votes tak nahi hue.
Mujhe dekhte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai udhar.

Yaar hum authors itni mehnat karke update dete hain aap vote nahi kar sakte? 😭
Because if you guys meri book ko high ranks nahi mil rahe.
Next chapter se I'm gonna set targets, abhi ke liye atleast 5k tak wait karte hain😐

Toh go, vote, comment and share.

Also lemme know what do you guys think is gonna happen?

Why isn't sami answering her calls?

What is fasi upto?

Aaban miya ki aaj ki harkat kaisi lagi??.. 🙈🙈😍

Also I made an Instagram account specifically for my readers, follow me there for sneak peeks, teasers and aesthetics. The user name is same.
cheesyburgir

*hugs and kisses*

~burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
130K 7.1K 14
He is her crush... He never notice her.. Is it correct??? Peep inside to know more
4.3K 432 10
fan fiction
142K 12.1K 49
C O M P L E T E D He released a loud sigh, "I have told you so many times. Aa sakta toh zaroor aata." Pata hai kabhi nahi aayeinge aap. Itni door ch...