Blind

By Butterfl3

"Can you see me now?" "You wanted to die... I wanted to live." More

New Pillar
Different
Sakura
Lazy
How
Tap
Iguro Obanai
Die
Scared
Look
String
Sad
Shadow
Present
Rainbow
Photo
EXTRA
Furniture
Less
Fair
Traitor
Arrogant
Love
Announcement
Cameras and Peaches
Fake
Mission
Stone
A/N
Pot
Protect
Memories
Laugh
Selfish
Photograph
Home
Remember

Forgive

25.7K 1.1K 1.6K
By Butterfl3

<______________________________________________________>
ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ΛЯΣ ЦƧΣᄂΣƧƧ ЩΉΣП ƬΉΣ MIПD IƧ BᄂIПD
<______________________________________________________>

(Y/n) then removed his hand and looked around the dark abyss, "Now I'm guessing this is some sort of dream...how do I wake up?" (Y/n) turned to the little boy who was staring at him in awe. The boy then snapped out of his trance, before he remembered how to escape Enmu's dreams.

"O-oh, you have to...kill yourself." The boy said quietly.

(Y/n) didn't seem fazed, "But how will you get out?" (Y/n) asked, concerned.

The boy again looked at him in such confusion, "I just said you'd have to kill yourself to get out of here...and you're worried for me?" The boy asked.

(Y/n) again didn't seem fazed and nodded, "Yes, now how will you get out?" (Y/n) repeated his question.

"Oh...I'll be back in the real world when you get out." The boy answered. (Y/n) nodded his head and reached for his katana, the tentacles still wrapped on his limbs.

(Y/n) turned the katana so the blade was facing his stomach, ready to plunge it in.

"How are you not scared?" The boy piped up, watching (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s eyes flickered to the little boy's eyes.

"This is nothing I haven't tried to do before." (Y/n) smiled, before plunging the sword into his stomach. A breathless gasp leaving his body, before (Y/n) collapsed, blood pooling under him. The boy watched in horror as a smile stayed upon (Y/n)'s face, as his kind (e/c) eyes becoming the pure black like the others.

Before the boy could reach for him, the dream started fading out. The boy still tried to reach for (Y/n), though the darkness consumed him...

In Real World

(Y/n)'s eyes simply opened like he hadn't just had to fake kill himself. He then saw the boy attached to him by a rope, who was now also awake and staring at the ground, tears pooling in his eyes.

(Y/n) sat up from the wall he was leaned up on and simply patted the young boys head, "Do not be sad little one, I'm here and well aren't I?" (Y/n) comforted him.

The boy looked up, his eyes still welled up with tears, but when he saw (Y/n) he let the tears go. It was like the (Y/n) in the real world and the (Y/n) covered in tentacles his eyes pure black, before flickering back to the regular (Y/n).

"Y-yeah I suppose so." The boy set his hands on his forehead, a pounding headache forming.

"Hm hm!" A voice hummed, making the boy look up. It was a demon with a bamboo muzzle on, her pink eyes peering at him.

"Hello Nezuko." (Y/n) smiled, like he wasn't bound. Nezuko's eyebrows furrowed when she saw the bindings before she perked up like she thought of something.

Nezuko drug her claws down her arm, blood falling onto the rope, the rope instantly burning up when the blood came into contact with it.

(Y/n)'s wrists were red from where the rope was too tight, though he merely patted Nezuko's head fondly, "Good job Nezuko!" He praised, before his face turned serious. "I need to check on the passengers, and the others aren't awake yet. Will you please keep an eye on them?" (Y/n) asked seriously.

Nezuko sensed this situation wasn't right but nodded her head anyways. (Y/n) cracked a small smile before getting up, holding the handle of his katana.

"And you be good too." He turned to the boy watching him. The boy just nodded in a daze, watching as (Y/n) quickly vanished from his sight, moving to the other train cars.

With (Y/n)

(Y/n) ran to through all the train cars, gauging the damage and how many passengers were still alive. They weren't exactly dead yet, but they were in that sleeping state (Y/n) was just in.

(Y/n) looked at each of them, shaking them wouldn't do anything. But then (Y/n) saw something move from the corner of his eyes, his katana then out in a split second.

(Y/n) turned to face whatever moved, it seemed to be a sort of flesh worm thing. (Y/n) cringed at it, before making his face neutral again.

"Total Concentration Shadow Breathing, Third Form, Cool Shade." (Y/n) turned his blade to the side. He lunged at the flesh, the flesh lunging to attack him, but (Y/n) maneuvered himself to the left, swiftly avoiding the flesh's attack, turning to face the flesh. (Y/n) swiftly spun to bring down his katana upon the flesh, immediately killing it. This form brought no pain upon the recipient, and the only way for it to work is that the opponent has to use a move of their own.

The flesh disintegrated, when more of them showed up. (Y/n) prepared his katana, he needed to finish this soon.

With Rengoku

Rengoku finally awoke, realizing what was going on. The ropes were burned off him and the other three, them finally waking up too.

Rengoku immediately got up, sensing the demon on board, but also noticing (Y/n) was no longer there.

"Shit..." Rengoku muttered, "Wake up Kamado and company! We need to go help or find (Y/n)!" Rengoku yelled at them.

All of them immediately woke up from their drowsy state, getting up like Rengoku.

"(Y/n)-sama is in trouble?!" Tanjiro immediately asked.

"He might be, we must lend him assistance. You three take the fist three train cars, and I will find (Y/n)." Rengoku ordered.

All of them nodded, and got to their assigned train cars.

With (Y/n)

(Y/n) opened the hatch to the top of the train covering his eyes from the sudden change of wind blowing on his face.

He pulled himself up, and sure enough, there was the culprit of the dreams standing on top of the first train car, watching him.

"How nice of you to join the party." Lower Moon 1 smiled devilishly, "My name is Enmu." He introduced himself. (Y/n) didn't pay any attention to that, he could hear the others below him fighting.

"I apologize Enmu, but this is where your story ends." (Y/n) prepared his katana again.

Enmu fake pouted, "Now now, I won't go down without a fight." He went back to smiling.

(Y/n) smiled too, but his not demented, "I wouldn't expect anything less." And he disappeared.

"Total Concentration Shadow Breathing, Second Form, Silhouette." (Y/n)'s speed started to pick up even more. The move worked that (Y/n) moved to fast it was as though there were three silhouettes of (Y/n), barely visible by the naked eye.

Enmu didn't know where to aim his Blood Demon Art, and tried to pinpoint where (Y/n) might be.

"Night night~" What seemed like three copies of the same voice whispered, making Enmu looked around him, but saw nothing. All of a sudden the world started to tilt, his head falling with a thud onto the train car top.

Enmu wasn't shocked, what would you expect from a Pillar.

"I applaud you, you took me down into record time." Enmu smiled, before his body got up and reattached his head.

(Y/n) was shocked, but then thought things through. He couldn't act rash or arrogant, even if he was a Pillar, he is human, one wrong move and he would be dead.

"That's it!" (Y/n) concluded, realizing what was going on.

"You fused with the train didn't you? That's how you knew where everyone was at all time and how those flesh things appeared!" (Y/n) thought aloud.

Enmu smirked, "You're very smart, smarter than I thought you'd be." Enmu said excitedly. (Y/n) then started feeling drowsy again, but quickly pinched his arm, making him snap awake.

(Y/n) then quickly ran away from Enmu, before he could use his Blood Demon Art again, going to the hatch he came up from. Enmu realized what (Y/n) was doing, and tried to reach him, but (Y/n) ended up slamming the hatch onto Enmu's hand.

With Tanjiro

Tanjiro and Inosuke were backed into a corner, fighting the flesh was harder than they anticipated.

Right when the flesh was going to pierce them, the flesh stared to disintegrate. (Y/n) was there, his katana being held next to him.

(Y/n) didn't bother to greet them and looked at their feet, "I need you two to move." (Y/n) ordered. Inosuke was about to say something, but Tanjiro dragged the boar boy, letting (Y/n) do what he needed to do.

(Y/n) didn't bother to use his breathing techniques, it was only a Lower Moon. He raised his katana, before flesh started to gather around him again.

(Y/n) was about to slash the flesh, when a flash of lightning appeared. It was Zenitsu, but his eyes were shut? (Y/n) didn't dwell on that and brought down his katana in a swift, powerful motion. He easily cut through the floor, and just as he predicted, he cut through some sort of bone.

"There it is." (Y/n) brought his katana down all the way. The train made a weird noise, before it started to go out of control. Without Enmu controlling the train, the train was too fast to stay on the tracks and started to tip.

Tanjiro and the other two started to fall over, when (Y/n) grabbed them and pulled them close to his body, turning his back so it would be him who hit the ground.

A sharp pain went through (Y/n)'s chest, making him gasp sharply. There was no doubt he'd broken some ribs, not only because of impact, but because of the heavy weight falling on top of him.

(Y/n) wheezed from being landed on, the train falling right in front of (Y/n), who was on his back, with a loud boom.

The ground shook from the landing of the train...and something else appearing.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled, coming closer. (Y/n) weakly looked to Rengoku, who was running towards him.

He carefully got the three who got knocked out off (Y/n), as (Y/n) slowly got up. All movements made pain shoot through his chest, his fist clenching at the pain.

Rengoku helped (Y/n) sit up, "Be careful." Rengoku said gently. (Y/n) gave him an odd look, but something caught his attention.

Rengoku felt a rough shove to him, making him fly backwards. Rengoku was about to say something, when his orange/red eyes widened.

There was (Y/n), but a demon had his hand on his throat. The demon had blue lines on his body, and pink sort of hair. (Y/n) had his hands wrapped around the Demon's arm, veins popping from his hands. He was trying to remove the demon trying to choke him.

(Y/n) was now having even more trouble breathing, and with his broken ribs, things weren't looking good. He looked at the demon above him, the demon's eyes had, "Upper Moon 3" engraved in them. But the demon's eyes were studying him, making (Y/n) squirm more.

All of a sudden blood splattered onto his face and uniform, the demon's grip loosening entirely. The demon's arm went limp, making (Y/n) throw the now dismembered arm somewhere to disintegrate.

"That was mighty impressive! You actually cut my arm off! And you, you actually managed to start to lift my hand from your neck!" The demon smiled. (Y/n) narrowed his eyes, the demon now starting to ramble on about being strong. "Why don't you two become demons! You can reach supreme territory! You there, the one with the black haori, you're stronger than the others! You would make an amazing demon!" The demon (Y/n) heard introduce himself as Akaza pointed at him.

(Y/n) forced himself to get up, "I would never become a demon." (Y/n) immediately denied, holding his sides.

Akaza didn't look pleased with that answer, "Such a shame, you have so much potential." Akaza shook his head in some sort of disappointment. "What's the point in staying human? You are powerful for only so many years you grow old, then you loose that power, and die. Why not become a demon where you can be strong for hundreds of years!" Akaza tried to convince (Y/n).

(Y/n) shook his head, "Death is the beauty of this world, it is what makes life have value. Growing old is the beauty of life, every wrinkle or scar shows wisdom, and the hardships the person had gone through in their life. I would rather die than become a demon." (Y/n) weakly gripped his katana.

Akaza didn't care, "Suit yourself then, you can't even grip your katana properly. You have broken ribs and most likely a concussion." Akaza scowled.

Rengoku had had enough, "Total Concentration Flame Breathing, Ninth Form, Rengoku!" A fire spread on Rengoku's katana.

(Y/n) couldn't just watch, "Total Concentration Shadow Breathing, First Form, Moon Umbra." (Y/n) went alongside Rengoku.

Akaza prepared his own attack, "Blood Demon Art Compass Needle." Akaza smiled at the heat of the battle.

(Y/n) drove his katana harder, both copies of him ready to slash him.

When (Y/n) and Rengoku's katanas made contact with Akaza, it caused a blast. (Y/n) flew backward from the mini explosion, back flying into a tree. (Y/n) whimpered in pain when his already broken ribs hit a tree.

(Y/n) gasped and wheezed for air, feeling his rib piercing his lung. Blood poured from his side, his bone breaking the skin. His vision was spinning, a horrid concussion caused by all the impacts. He could hardly grip his katana, he felt...helpless.

(Y/n) forced himself to focus when the dust started to settle...everything went silent.

Akaza was smiling as Rengoku's one good eye was widened his body not having taken in what happened. Rengoku's eye trailed down, only to see Akaza's arm through his body. When (Y/n) saw it, his eyes staring in horror.

"Game over." Akaza smirked, but Rengoku didn't give up yet. His katana was lodged into Akaza's neck, which he tried to force to move.

"Rengoku..." (Y/n) whispered breathlessly. His body was burning with pain and exhaustion, every muscle in his body telling him to just lay down and succumb to his injuries. (Y/n) refused, his will too strong to listen, taking in a deep breath, not matter how much it hurt. (Y/n) stumbled and swayed when he finally got to his feet, using the tree to stand.

Rengoku was barely able to get his blade to move, when a certain white one collided with his own.

"Don't give up Rengoku, not yet." (Y/n) wheezed, using all his strength. Rengoku nodded, despite the horrendous pain in his stomach both, he used his strength, combined with (Y/n), to go through Akaza's neck.

Akaza was now panicked, not expecting (Y/n) nor Rengoku to still be able to breath, much less move.

Akaza also noticed the sun starting to rise, "A little more-" (Y/n) tried to push. They were almost fully through Akaza's neck, when Akaza resorted to cutting his own arms off.

"No!" (Y/n) panted, falling to his knee, his body giving out, adrenaline wearing off. Akaza ran away, (Y/n)'s face becoming enraged. "You're a coward! You start fights but aren't able to finish them! You are a coward!" (Y/n) yelled.

Akaza looked back solemnly, before running deeper into the shadows the forest offered.

(Y/n) heard a thud, which made him turn. Rengoku had fallen onto his back, sprawled onto the ground, blood staining the pure white snow beneath them.

"Rengoku..." (Y/n) immediately lifted his head onto his lap. (Y/n) saw Rengoku's eyes flickering, "It's okay Rengoku... it's okay." He lifted up Rengoku's upper body gently, using the rest of his strength to hug Rengoku's body to him.

Rengoku's eyes welled up with tears, (Y/n)'s embrace was so warm...he was feeling so cold. His embrace was like his mother's, comforting and safe. (Y/n)'s soft scent was mixed with blood, but he didn't care. He couldn't feel his body, it was all numb.

"(Y/n)..." Rengoku spoke weakly, blood pooling in his mouth, "Am I dying?" He asked. "I-I don't feel so good (Y/n)...I don't want to die..." Rengoku trailed off...

"I haven't said sorry yet."

(Y/n) turned to look at Rengoku, tears in his eyes, though kept them in, "Why? You have no need to apologize, you fought valiantly to the end...and for that, I thank you Kyojuro."

(Y/n) hugged Rengoku tighter, as Rengoku weakly shook his head, "Well like you always say... there's no time like the present." Rengoku chuckled weakly, only for blood to come out.

"(Y/n)...I'm sorry."

The words went through (Y/n)'s head many times.

"My final wish...is for your forgiveness... I know I don't deserve it." Rengoku slowly blinked, tears falling from his once vibrant eyes, "But I'm just happy I got to say it."

(Y/n) too shook his head.

"Forgiveness is given even if you don't deserve it, forgiveness is given so you can feel peace."

Rengoku felt his eyes slowly shutting, not able to keep them open any longer, his life flashing before his eyes. Rengoku felt his senses go, his body numb... and his eyes finally shut. But then something he heard...made him die with a smile on his face.

"I forgive you."

Suffer with me :3

<_____________________________________________>
ƬӨ BΣ ᄃӨПƬIПЦΣD
<_________________________________________________>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 60 31
แด‹ษชแดแด‡แด›๊œฑแดœ แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส. แด€แด‹แดœแดแด€ แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส. แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸแด‡ษด แด…แด‡แดแดษด ๊œฑสŸแด€สแด‡ส€๊œฑ, สŸแด๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แดแดษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ 2022. แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แดส€ษด ส™...
1M 41K 23
"๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
28 9 9
~~~โ™กโ™กโ™ก"๐•๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช/๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ"โ™กโ™กโ™ก ~~~โ™กโ™กโ™ก "โ„๐•– ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™...
136 2 4
๐ป๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ /ษ›ห/ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐’œ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‰๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๏ฟฝ...