Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
John H. Watson
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

If You're Pregnant Headcanons

10.6K 266 196
By earlgrytea

This was requested by Amber_Chan22. It's been a month since I was asked to write this. I'm so sorry for taking long, and tysm for being patient.

In general, William didn't have a set opinion on kids. And on the thought of starting a family, it had come across his mind once, but he thought about his priorities and at the moment he didn't have the time for a family. 

When you became pregnant though, William was able to notice before you even found out about it yourself. He decided that he should wait until you're ready to tell him, and he pretended not to know anything.  

And when you finally confronted him about it, he made the impression that he was surprised. But the smile on his face was a genuine one. He held you close to himself, sitting you on his lap while he whispered how happy he was, and that you were going to wonderful mother. 

Even with all the things he has to do, and all the plans he has, you and the baby would be his number one priority. 

During the next few months, he would spend hours reading informational books. William would do a lot of research about parenting, pregnancy, and all that kind of stuff, so he can be more prepared. 

When you have mood swings, he's very patient with you. He never raises his voice at you and is always really considerate. If you randomly start crying or you start getting angry at something, he would take the time to calmly ask you what's causing your distress.

Speaking of kids, Louis never really spent time with them, and he didn't necessarily like them too much either. Knowing this, you were nervous to tell Louis that you were pregnant, but you knew sooner or later you were going to have to tell him the truth.  

You did finally tell him one afternoon. Louis was taken aback. It was a lot to take in, and he didn't know how to feel about this. Since he was staying silent, you thought that he may be disappointed and that he wouldn't want this baby and leave you. But of course, Louis would never leave you alone, he loves you unconditionally. 

Seeing you tear up a little, feeling anxious, Louis quickly hugged you close to him, giving you a small kiss and telling you that he would stay with you no matter what. He promised you that he would try his best to be a good father for your child. 

Now that you were pregnant, Louis treated you like you were as fragile as glass. He always wanted to make sure you're okay at all times, and never makes you do anything that requires too much effort. He would stay and take care of you 24/7, or more like 25/8. 

Louis felt like he was going to let you and his child down, and that he wasn't going to be good enough. After a few months went by, Louis started to feel slightly more at ease, and you would assure him that he would be a great father. 

Albert did think about having a family on some occasions, and the thought of starting a family with you was something he had considered. He liked the idea of having kids of his own someday. 

One week you started feeling sick, and Albert became very worried, so he insisted on visiting a personal doctor to make sure that nothing was wrong. None of you expected to get the news that you were pregnant. 

Albert was overjoyed when he found out that he was going to be a dad. He wouldn't stop telling you how thankful he was to have you in his life. 

He was already somewhat overprotective in the beginning, but now, overprotective would be an understatement. He wouldn't even want you to walk down the stairs by yourself, because he thinks that you could trip and fall. Months later it got to the point where he wouldn't let you cook anything because he said you might cut or burn yourself. 

Also, he would want to take a lot of time off from work to stay close to you the whole time and spend as much time with you as possible. But unfortunately, it was hard for him to get so many days off because of his job.  

There is no doubt that Albert would spoil you with you so many gifts and presents, and he would buy so much stuff for the baby, like clothes, toys, books and a bunch of other things too. 

Becoming a dad wasn't in Moran's future plans, at all. He wasn't planning on having kids. It's not that he didn't like them, he simply didn't really want to deal with them. He didn't think they were necessarily worth the trouble. 

You tried dropping hints that you were pregnant, hoping that Moran would figure it out at one point. You told him that you won't be able to drink for the next year, or that you won't have your period for nine months, Moran was confused. Like he had no idea what was going on. 

You gave up and just told him. Moran seemed to black out for a second.  Holy shit, I'm gonna be a dad. He really wasn't ready to be a dad, but he started to set his priorities straight, and he knew he could never forgive himself if he left you alone with his child because he loved you. 

Surprisingly, he spent a lot of time actually thinking, which wasn't something he usually did. He thought about this new future. First thing's first, Moran knew he had to start getting his shit together. 

There was no way he could ever hope to be a dad if all he was going to do was fool around the whole day gambling at the bar. He tried to seem more responsible and fatherly, which kind of didn't work out.

Sometimes, if you went through mood swings, Moran would honestly get kind of annoyed. He doesn't understand why for no particular reason you start crying, or why you're suddenly getting so upset. He doesn't argue back at you, but he might complain a bit.

You and Fred didn't really plan on having kids when soon, since you were still young. Maybe in the future, he would have thought more about it, but he wasn't planning to start a family yet. 

As soon as you found out you were expecting a baby with Fred, you thought it would be best to tell him as soon as possible. 

The moment you told him, he was surprised, definitely shocked, and speechless, but you could still see that small hint of a smile on his face. 

He knew that the two of you might be young, but he was willing to do everything he could to make this work out and to support you because he loved you, and now he instantly loved the baby too. 

He was really nervous at the beginning, but as months went by, Fred actually started to think more positively.  Fred loved to help you pick names for the baby, and he liked to imagine what he or she would look like. If his child was a girl, he would love to name her after a flower, he thinks it would sound sweet.

Fred, during your mood swings, was confused. He wasn't sure if you were crying for real, or if it was just you being all moody. Nonetheless, he would come to comfort you by giving you cuddles and endless hugs.

Sherlock, sometimes, rarely thought about having a family. He knew it was a ton of responsibility. All he wanted was to relax and sleep all day, which would be practically impossible with kids running around.  

He has no problem with kids in general, and he has a soft spot for them, but raising kids of his own, he was sure it would be a pain in the ass. 

Anyways, Sherlock was able to figure out you were pregnant before you knew yourself. He put all the clues together and at first, he couldn't believe it, but there was no other logical explanation for your period being late, followed by the morning sickness. 

He felt ecstatic, and instead of waiting for the right moment to tell you, he accidentally blurted it out. He just felt really excited, and couldn't keep the secret for much longer. 

Yes, he knows that it's a lot of hard work, but he knew all the trouble would be worth it. However, Sherlock couldn't get the idea out of his head that he's going to do everything wrong and that he's going to be a terrible father.

Sherlock knows that he can't support you by being lazy all day, so he started to put more time to work and get money because obviously, babies come with a lot of expenses. He tried to cut back on smoking too much. It didn't really work, but he never smokes around you, and he learned to stop smoking indoors.

To your surprise, he even tried to start cleaning his room, even though he ended up shoving everything into some closet and sweeping all the dust under the couch. But, he's trying as hard as he can.  

Thinking about the future, Watson did plan to have kids, a lot of them. And he wanted to have a big family. He was thinking maybe six or seven kids total. He's totally a family man. You knew that Watson wanted kids, so you were happy to tell him that you got pregnant. 

Watson seemed to be the happiest man alive. He hugged you so tightly and you could even see some tears in his eyes from all the happiness and joy that he felt. He couldn't wait to start a family with you. 

He would tell Sherlock and Miss Hudson the news as soon as he found out. He practically yelled it to them, a wide smile on his face. Sherlock was dumbfounded, and Miss Hudson was really happy for the two of you, offering you her congratulations.

He is a doctor after all, so I bet he knows a lot about the basics of dealing with pregnancy and babies.

Watson would take the time to lecture you about what not to eat, all the reasons why you need extra rest, and why you should never stress yourself out. And he would make sure that you get at least 9-10 hours of sleep every day. 

He would supervise everything you eat too. He would check what you're eating to make sure you're not eating anything unhealthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.9K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
100K 3.7K 26
#1 in moriartyxreader [01/10/18] #44 in Sherlock [20/11/18] -New School? Check -New Friends? Check -Kinda Popular? Check Okay, good so far, let's mov...
10.2K 426 11
A military nurse used to have a past with Sebastian Moran; when she finds out that he didn't actually die on the battlefield, things get complicated
70.3K 3.6K 21
The new Professor of Durham University catches the eye of William James Moriarty. She's elegant, cunning, heartless, and certainly beautiful. But who...