Dragon trainers love

By kayano246

Charlie Weasley love story. Nymphadora Tonks introduces her little sister to Charlie when they are kids but w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

chapter 7

1.6K 43 4
By kayano246

Three days before the first task Bree could be found sitting in the great hall eating breakfast with Abby, the twins and Lee. "So my little bean hows André" asks Bree with a teasing grin causing Abby to almost choke on her pumpkin juice. "Hes good, he meets me in the courtyard after classes where we sit on a bench and get to know each other better" answers Abby while blushing and avoiding eye contact. "Aw our little bean has a crush" the twins cooe while Lee snickers causing Abbys blush to darken. "Shut up" Abby mutters before a devious smirk comes to her face and she turns to her best friend sitting beside her "hows Charlie, you have been writting to him a lot the past few weeks". Bree almost drops the piece of toast in her hand at the conversation change causing the twins and Lee to chuckle at her reaction. "Hes good he just wants to know how im handling the tournament and if im doing ok while i do the same with him" answers Bree slowly hoping her answer wouldnt lead to more teasing which she knew was a hopeless thought. "Awwwww hes worried about you how adorable" gushes Lee causing the blonde to groan in annoyance while the others laugh. Unknown to her a familiar figure enters the Great Hall and heads towards her while others watch on in confusion on why the person was there. The figure waves at the staff in greeting which they return along with smiles and continue to watch him approach a certain person with a knowing twinkle in their eyes. The figure quietly stands behind Bree without her noticing and puts a fingers to their lips with a wink to tell the others to be quiet. "Of course he was worried we care about each other and this tournament can be dangerous. I even get worried sometimes when hes handling an angry dragon, its a natural feeling" Bree rants exasperated by their teasing. "Aw you worry about me thats so sweet but theres no need i always come back in one piece" a deep familiar voice speaks up from behind her resulting in her mouth falling open in shock as she also drops her half eated toast. 

Not wasting a second she turns around and dives on the person, wrapping her arms around their neck and her legs around his waist gaining a deep chuckle from the person while also ignoring the laughing of her friends behind her. "I missed you too Bree" Charlie laughs while holding her tightly against him. She pulls back slightly to look at him and punches him in the shoulder while saying "idiot why didnt you tell me you were coming". "It was supposed to be a suprise so it would be pointless if i did" points out Charlie as she unwraps her legs and puts them on the floor again. "Yeah your right" she huffs and looks away from him crossing her arms as he chuckles and uses his forefinger to lift her face up to face his. "Aw you look cute when your annoyed" the red head teases causing her cheeks and hair to turn pink making him grin in success. "So do you want us to leave or..." they hear Abby ask from behind them causing them to snap out of their own world and turn towards her friends. "Its great how our brother greets his girlfriend before us" George sarcastically comments causing Brees blush to darken "i agree Georgie, how disrespectful" agrees Fred. "Dont worry i missed you guys too" assures Charlie with a chuckle as he hugs the twins which jumps his other two siblings into gear as they also run over to hug their older brother. "So what are you doing here" asks Ron confused on why his brother would come to Hogwarts. "Ah thats a secret im afraid little brother" Charlie answers his youngest brother just as Bree takes notice of Harry leaving the Great hall. "Hey um ill catch up with you later ok i wanted to make sure Harry was ok since the tournament is so close" explains Bree to which the group give their understanding before she grabs her bag and runs to catch up with the young wizard. "Hey Harry wait up" the blonde calls out to the boy once he comes into sight making him stop and turn to face her. "Hey Bree whats up" Harry greets the kind blonde with a smile. "I know what the first task is" whispers Bree once shes close enough and looks around her to make sure no one is around. Harry stares at her shocked as she continues talking "its dragons i just dont know what we have to do with them". "Thanks for telling me even though you didnt have too" says Harry gratefully. "Of course i did i value fair play and im about seventy percent certain the other champions will know by tonight too so it wouldnt be fair if you were out of the loop" answers Bree honestly with a warm smile. "Im also sorry about how people are treating you and i keep asking people not to wear the badges" Bree tells him with a frown feeling bad for the tough time hes having. "Its alright i dont blame you but thanks anyway" Harry reassures her with a grateful smile. "I really did try to get rid of the badges and i hope things get better for you soon" Bree wishes for him honestly knowing he doesnt deserve what has been happening to him. "Really i appreciate it and ill talk to you later ok" Harry tells her to which she nods and lets him leave to go to class. "That was nice of you" a voice speaks up from behing the witch making her jump a foot in the air. She turns to see Charlie standing there laughing loudly at her reaction to his prescence. "Charlie what the hell" exclaims Bree annoyed "you almost gave me a heart attack". "Sorry" chuckles the red head as he moves to stand in front of her "i followed you cause i had a feeling thats what you came out here to do and i was right. Your too kind for your own good but at least you dont let people take advantage of it". "I didnt want him to be at a disadvantage to the other champions so i thought it only fair to tell him" explains Bree honestly making Charlie smile at how sweet she is. "I understand now off you go to class or you will be late" Charlie instructs her which she agrees to before wishing him fair well and skipping off to class.

The day arrived quicker than they anticipated and students were busy quickly taking their seats in the stands, excited for the first task to begin. On the other hand the champions were nervously waiting for their first task to begin as they paced around the tent trying to calm themselves down. A loud roar is heard from outside startling the champions as they pause in their pacing to look at each other nervously before pacing again. Charlie then walks into the tent and catches sight of Bree pacing quickly from one side of the tent to the other wearing yellow and black robes with her last name and house crest on the back mumbling to herself. He instantly makes his way over and places his hands on her cheeks to make her stop pacing and look at him "hey calm down everything will be alright". "Its not me im worried about" Bree tells him before looking over at Harry quickly then returning her gaze to Charlie. The red head understands instantly and pulls her in for a tight hug that she returns just as tightly "he will be fine, he has lived through a lot over the years a dragon is nothing, you have nothing to worry about". Bree slightly relaxs at that realisation then slightly pulls away to look up at Charlies worried, caring brown eyes "thank you and dont you go worrying about me either ill be fine". "I know but it still doesnt stop me from worrying until your out of that arena unharmed" states Charlie before he hugs her one more time with a kiss to the head then heads over to Harry pacing a few feet from them. "Hey Harry theres no need to worry theres plenty of us out there to keep an eye on things and make sure nothing bad happens, so you will be fine" reassures Charlie with a small smile and a hand on the boys shoulder. Harry just nods too nervous to say anything as Charlie says one more thing loud enough for Bree to hear to which makes her smile "mom also wanted me to wish you luck, shes rooting for you and Bree". The red head then leaves to continue helping to prepare the dragons for the task. A flash goes off a couple minutes later causing Bree to look at the entrance of the tent only to see Rita Skeeter standing there with her camera man. Bree rolls her eyes from seeing the woman standing there and how she tries to make it seem like Harry and Hermione were together after the young witch huged him in her worry. "You have no business here, this tent is for champions and friends" Victor Krum speaks standing up to the reporter for which Bree applauds him for in her thoughts while smirking externally. "Ill just come back later then" says Rita seductively towards Krum while running the quil across his cheek to which he jerks away from. "Dont mind her she is just like any reporter sneaking about for any sort of juicy gossip, even if its a lie" Bree tells Hermione and Harry with a reassuring smile. "Dont worry i know and she will get her come up ons someday, karma is great that way" replies Hermione causing Bree to smile in amusement "aint that the truth". Dumbledore then suddenly enters the tent extremely cheerful for the task ahead with the other headmasters and Barty Crouch entering closely behind him. "Good day champions, gather round please. Now you have waited, you have wondered but at last the moment has arrived, a moment only four of you can fully appreciate" the headmaster starts his speech excitedly before noticing Hermione and asking in confusion "what are you doing here Ms Granger" causing Bree to quietly chuckle. "Oh im sorry ill just go" Hermione tells him sheepishly and with a last comforting look to Harry she was gone. 

"Barty the bag" Dumbledore tells the ministry man which makes Bree realise that said man was holding a dark purple bag with what looked to be steam coming out of it. "Champions gather round me" instructs Barty as he starts to move champions around to certain positions. Fleur was moved to Bartys right with Krum next to her and Harry was moved to Bartys left with Bree next to him. "Ms Delacour, if you will" insists Barty as he holds the bag open towards her. Fleur slow and unsure places her hand in the bag before grimacing in pain as she pulls out a small live figure of a green dragon. Welsh green Bree thinks to herself just as Barty says it, putting her dragon knowledge to the test. Barty then moves over to Krum and offers the bag which Krum doesnt hesitate to put his hand in and pull a miniature dragon out. Chinese fireball good luck with that Bree thinks to herself again knowing those dragons can be deadly. Barty then moves over to her and she slowly puts her hand in until shes able to wrap her hand around one and gently pulls it out. Opening her fist she sees its a Swedish Short Snout which instantly sets off her mind into thinking of strategies to get past it. Lastly Harry gets his dragon which turns out to be a Hungarian Horntail causing Brees eyes to widen as their even more dangerous. "Each of these represent very real dragons who have been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple collect the egg, this you must do to move on to the next task" explains Barty simply which is easier said then done. "Good luck champions and Ms Tonks at the sound of the cannon you will -" Dumbledore starts to explain before being interrupted by the cannon going off alerting the audience the task is about to begin. Bree manages to take a deep breath and give Harry one last reassuring look before starting to make her way into the arena as she listens to people cheer her name. As Bree makes her way through the stone tunnel she makes a point of going through everything in her memory of what she knows about her dragon. Ok they are a silvery blue colour, their fire can disintegrate bone and steel in seconds. They are agile flyers but can be distracted for a short period of time. That last thought causes a light bulb to turn on over her head as she smirks to herself i can use transfiguration to distract it. 

Reaching the end of the tunnel causes the cheering to get louder as she can be seen by the audience but is still hidden by the stone wall from the dragon. She quickly takes in the surrounding arena and notices the golden egg she had to collect surrounded by real eggs with the dragon sitting not far from them. So they are using nesting dragons, its a good idea but harder for us champions Bree notes to herself as she has one more look around and notices Charlie, along with some other trainers, on stand by in the stands. Charlie notices her looking and gives her a tight lipped smile as its all he can manage in his worry for her safety. Bree quickly puts her focus back on the dragon while noticing a large rock behind it that she quickly manages to transfigure into a dog. The dragon quickly moves its focus over to it and starts to move towards it with a growl leaving the eggs unprotected. Bree takes her chance as she quickly and quietly moves towards the eggs while flicking her gaze to the dragon every few seconds. Just when she is about 2 meters away from the eggs the dragon loses interest and turns towards her causing the crowd to gasp in fear along with the trainers. The dragon roars in outrage at her being so close to its eggs and instantly hits her against a wall with its clawed hand. Bree hits the wall with a groan as the crowd groans in pity for her before she manages to quickly stand up as the dragon is about to have another swing at her with its tail. However Bree notices in horror that if the dragon continues the path its tail is on it will damage its eggs. The trainers seem to notice it too and pray the dragon will realise so they wont lose any eggs. Bree doesnt hesitate before shooting a spell to wrap rope around the dragons tail and a rock to stop it in its path. Unfortunately she knows it wont last long as the dragon will just burn through it so she quickly transfigures a rock behind the dragon into a dog again. The dragons interest is again captured by the dog as it turns round to face it giving Bree just enough time to move and grab the gold egg, ending her part of the task. Once the trainors notice this they quickly step in and restrain the dragon while the crowd cheers for Brees success. Bree is quickly ushered out of the arena to receive medical attention for her head wound and bruised ribs. It wasnt until then did she realises she was bleeding down the side of her face cause of a deep gash on the left side of her forehead. Madame Pomfrey quickly cleans the wound before wrapping her head in a bandage and giving her a potion to ease the pain in her ribs. "Thank you Madame Pomfrey" thanks Bree once the older woman is done, feeling grateful for her help. "You are quite welcome dear" answers the nurse with a smile having always liked the sweet girl. 

She is made stay in the medical tent for a while to rest her injuries and during that time the other champions have finished facing their dragons, looking just as bad as her with some of their injuries. "Didnt i tell you everything would be alright Harry" smirks Bree after the boy got his injuries tended to causing him to chuckle before Charlie rushes in looking frantically round the room till his eyes landed on Bree and he rushed over wrapping her up in a tight hug. "Im glad your ok i was woried when i saw you get thrown against the wall" sighs Charlie in relief from seeing shes not too badly hurt. "Im perfectly fine apart from a gash to the head and bruised ribs" Bree reassures the red head as she rubs his back for comfort. "Thank godric its nothing worse" speaks Charlie as he pulls away slightly to properly notice the bandage round her head. "Are the dragons ok" asks the blonde slightly worried that one of them could have gotten hurt. "They are fine only slightly irritated except for the fireball" frowns Charlie as he thinks about the upset mother. "Why, whats wrong with the fireball" Bree asks worriedly looking up into his sad brown eyes. "Krum got her so worked up that she accidentally crushed two of her eggs. She has become very protective of her remaining three and wont let any of us near them" Charlie explains sadly as he is reminded of the eggs they lost. Bree gasps and covers her mouth in despair for the distraught mother not being able to comprehend what she must be feeling. "Can i see her" asks Bree gently as she wants to see if shes able to calm the mother down. Charlie hesitates not wanting her to get hurt worse than she already was but once he took in her worried and determined eyes he couldnt help but nod his head making her smile. 

Charlie led her into a different tent where the dragons were sitting in their own seperate cages seeming to want anything but be around humans as they watched the trainers move around with careful eyes. "Hey look who it is" a deep booming voice called out causing Charlie and Brees attention to move to a big burly man with brown hair and a few scars making his way towards them. "Hello Aaron" greets Bree with a smile happy to see the Romanian dragon trainer again. "Aaron she wanted to see the fireball to see if she could help" explains Charlie causing the man to frown sadly. "The poor girl is still so upset however we are lucky we didnt lose more as you stopped the Short Snout before that could happen" Aaron tells Bree grateful for her saving the eggs. "I know eggs are precious and i didnt want any of the dragons to lose their eggs sadly it still happened anyway" Bree frowns before catching sight of the fireball in a cage to her right. Aaron notices where shes looking and gives her permission to go over while Charlie and himself watch alert from behind her in case she tries to attack. Bree slowly approaches the cage with her hands up to show the fireball she wasnt a threat noticing how the mother curled her tail tighter around her eggs with a low growl. "Hey its okay i promise im not gonna hurt or touch your eggs, i just want to say how sorry i am that you lost the others" Bree gently tells the dragon quietly as she kneels in front of her slowly. The fireball watches her carefully as she does this then slowly stops growling as she realises shes not a threat to her or her eggs. Bree then slowly holds her hand out towards the fireball through the bars of her cage which Charlie notices and goes to stop her but Aaron stops him as hes interested how the beast will react to the girl. The fireball stares at Brees hand in interest for a minute contemplating what to do before she slowly moves her head to touch her muzzle to the girls palm. Bree smiles as she gently strokes her muzzle while Charlie and Aaron stand shocked behind her at the result. "Well ill be damned, i had a decision to make these past few months but your actions today and the way you handled the dragons has made me come to a final decision" voices Aaron causing Bree to move away from the dragon and stand up to face them in confusion. "Im offering you a job at the sanctuary once you finish school" states Aaron with a grin causing Bree and Charlies jaws to hit the floor. "WHAT" the two exclaim in unison, one in shock and one in excitement. "You have some skills that we could use at the sanctuary and i believe you would fit in nicely" explains Aaron loving how shocked the two were. "Uh yes, yes of course id love to work at the sanctuary" Bree answers with a grin once she manages to gather her thoughts. "Im glad and i look forward to see how you will do there" Aaron smiles at her happily before walking off to do last minute checks. Bree slowly turns her gaze on Charlie as her grin grows bigger before running and diving on him in a hug as they both laugh excitedly. "I cant believe it oh my Godric im so excited" gushes Bree as she pulls away slightly to look up into chocolate beown eyes with her excited green ones. "I know and whats even better is you will be able to work with me" smirks Charlie as Bree rolls her eyes but secretly agrees on the inside that it is a bonus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
132K 3.7K 30
Lottie's on a mission. It's hers, as well as George, Fred and Alex's final year at Hogwarts, and they're as a determined as each other to make it th...
109 0 12
Harry Potter has an older twin sister, just by a year. Rose was sent to a wizard-family that was well into the magical world while Harry was sent to...
60K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...