𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...

By dollmiya

so, you're in love with her? HAIKYUU BOYS / FEMALE READER extended summary inside More

𝟬𝟬. 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱
𝟬𝟭. 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝟬𝟮. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟯. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘅
𝟬𝟰. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬𝟱. 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝟬𝟲. 𝗿 𝘂 𝗼𝗸?
𝟬𝟳. 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗵
𝟬𝟴. 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝟬𝟵. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬. 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗲
𝟭𝟭. 𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝟭𝟮. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝟭𝟯. 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮
𝟭𝟰. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽
𝟭𝟱. 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼
𝟭𝟲. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟳. 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼 😳
𝟭𝟵. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟮𝟬. 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿
𝟮𝟭. 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟮𝟮. 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 & 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝟮𝟯. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗶
𝟮𝟰. 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱. 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿?
𝟮𝟲. 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽
𝟮𝟳. 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟴. 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁
𝟮𝟵. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀
𝟯𝟬. 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶
𝟯𝟭. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟮. 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁
𝟯𝟰. 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀
𝟯𝟱. 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟲. 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟳. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝟯𝟴. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟵. 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂'𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟰𝟬. 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟭. 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
𝟰𝟮. 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟰𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳

𝟭𝟴. 𝘇𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮

17.1K 625 373
By dollmiya

THURSDAY
| 1:37 PM, LATE NOON |

by 1:37 pm, y/n was all ready for her and her new friends' mall outting. she went for a soft look today- her outfit composed of a pink sanrio hoodie and a pink-plaid skirt. long, white, thigh-high socks stretched up her [skin tone] legs, leaving a small strip of her skin showing from below her skirt. it was a bit chilly today, despite being early spring.

y/n also puts on her father's old watch. it didn't work anymore; broken. but she still quite liked to wear it sometimes- just for the happy and safe feeling she felt when putting it on her wrist.

she briefly sprayed some sweet-scented perfume on her before grabbing her white vans, in which were beside her closet door, and putting them on her sock-covered feet.
she stands up from the carpeted floor and sighs quietly before grabbing her wallet. it had about ninety bucks in there, which she earned from her part time job at mcdonalds. ahem. yes. mcdonalds.

but hey, work is work and you
need to work if you want cash.

y/n planned on maybe buying some snacks for the boys, since they had bought her some candy recently. she would be happy to spend some of her money on her new friends; more than happy to treat them. it was the least she could do after them being so nice to her.

she only wished that her heart would stop beating so fast! she only wish that her breaths weren't so choppy and her palms didn't get clammy as she counted down the passing seconds.

around ten minutes later, y/n sneaks past the living room. her mom's boyfriend is sound asleep on the couch. mom is at work.

she smiles.
today will be fun.

| 2:10 PM, LATE NOON |

"yoooo chill, tetsu!"

"tf you mean, 'CHILL?!'"

bokuto, kenma, and akaashi watch attentively in the backseat as a white-haired teen tries to pull open the car door. kuroo shouts at him from out the rolled-down window, while y/n stiffly sits with her back pressed firmly against the passenger seat. lev seemed to have appeared out of absolute nowhere as they drove down a rural, shortcut road. literally no idea how he got there.

"we were just playing last night, of course i'm coming along with you guys!!"

"tch. just looking at your slenderman headass makes me angry. give me one good reason to not run you over right here right now."

lev raises his eyebrows high, pursing his lips out as his viridian eyes dart over to y/n very briefly. he hums in thought before looking back to kuroo, his hand limply resting on the car door's handle.

"...i could give you 2 bucks?"

   。。。

kuroo unlocks the vehicle.

"get in the damn car."

"ye-hes!!"
he cheers between breathy laughs.

celebrating lev's ability to come along with them to the mall, everyone in the altima jumps up and down in their seats, shaking the car as their eyes sparkle with happiness!!

well. everyone except kuroo,
akaashi, kenma, and y/n.

"ayyy! hey hey hey!!
cmon, lev! get in get in!"

but by the time bokuto can even get these elated invitations out of his mouth, lev is already crawling into the car. yes, crawling.

kuroo and y/n peek at the rearview mirror, perhaps with some fear. kuroo sighs, while the girl holds back an innocent giggle as they witness lev try to lie down on the three boys' laps. bokuto was on the left side, kenma was in the middle, and akaashi was on the right. two of them make faces of clear disapproval. but koutarou could care less- already making stupid jokes with lev.

"sit on the floor in front of kenma- you can give me the money when we get to the mall."

lev complies, an idiotic smile on his face as kenma moves his legs somewhat out of the way. lev sits on the car floor with limited space, yet nonetheless, content, even in the cramped situation. he glances over to y/n and she returns his gleeful look with a soft smile before she averts her gaze down to her lap. lev shifts around a little bit to find a more comfortable position, due to his great heig-

"for craps sake- lev, get your head down! i dont wanna be pulled over when they see your grandpa headass poking up from the seats-"

"-fine fine sorry"

"just watching this is making me uncomfortable."
says akaashi after apprasing lev's weird position.

"...same..."
kenma mumbles in agreement.

AT THE MALL

"okay okay- let's split up, yeah?"

"fine."

"okay."

"nooooo!"
bokuto whines.

"o-okay...!"
y/n nods with some hesitance. and then bokuto immediately snaps his head down to her, and then quickly looks back over to kuroo, who suggested they split up.

"wait fine! but only if i can be with y/n-chan!!"

akaashi and kuroo raise a suspicious, maybe even wary, eyebrow. y/n blushes slightly as she fidgets with her pink sleeves, a wobbly smile on her face as bo smiles down at her. and lev just stands there like a complete idiot as he smiles widely, practically towering over the group.

"i just wanna go to the sushi place."
lev shrugs after kuroo gives him a questioning glance.

kuroo sighs deeply.
"lev, you still haven't even payed me back yet."

"promise i will later. so please, can i go? 🥺"

kuroo is stonefaced.
akaashi observes quietly.
y/n nibbles slightly on her bottom lip.
beside her, bokuto only grins widely.
kenma ponders whether or not he should
take his nintendo switch out of kuroo's bag.
and lev is seen speedwalking away.

kuroo raises his eyebrows momentarily before turning back to the friend group. he shakes his head in disbelief yet nonetheless, a lazy smirk sneaks across his face. y/n smiles at him when his hazel eyes lock with hers.

"anyways. so should we split up or stay like this?"
he asks, searching for everyone's response on the suggestion.

bokuto curiously steals peeks at y/n, waiting for her answer. but surprisingly, it's akaashi who opens his mouth first. all heads turn his way.

"honestly? most, if not all, of the problem
is out of the way now that lev's gone."

"damnnnnnn."

"sheesh!"

"aight,,, lets just stick together for now then."

"okay."

"sounds good."

"yessss!! you hear that, y/n?!"
bokuto excitedly asks y/n,
and in which, she nods softly.

"what do you guys wanna do first?
...w-where do you wanna go...?"

she inquires, eyes quickly darting back and forth between the boys. their gazes linger on her sweet disposition, and it's almost too much for the antsy girl. she puts her hand in her pocket, feeling the textured leather of her wallet. when should i buy them something? i wanna buy them something! she wonders, taking her mind away from her unreasonable worries.

"lets go get clothes!!"

"hm... alright."

kuroo shrugs before a smirk crosses over his face, slinging a lazy arm around y/n's shoulder. to which, the girl feels her skin heat up slightly, but brushes it off and smiles up at the roosterhead. his eyes rather quickly avert away from her own, [eye color] ones. she almost tilts her head in confusion, but before she can truly question it- bokuto's head snaps to the side, following akaashi's bewildered gaze-

"huh? what is it, kaashi??!"

in sync, kenma, kuroo, and y/n turn their heads to look, and they too, fall into a quandary. y/n doesn't recognize who they were staring at- yet koutarou whispers the three words that perhaps all of them were silently thinking.

"zoo wee mama."

an; i just wanted 2 say sorry for the long break thing ive been on 🥲 i was real busy with my classes and also packing things up for a move- but its all good now! hope u enjoyed tho, and pls forgive any mistakes! love u and ty for all the support, votes, & reads!! 💞💞

also
bts meal? 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 22.1K 50
"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙘?" ♥︎♡︎♥︎ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
111K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...
1.1K 76 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...
36.2K 317 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...