Light In My Heart

Von SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... Mehr

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter 18
Sequel
Gift 2❤

Gift 1❤

1K 90 16
Von SakuraiS

This is a gift for you...😆
You wanted an extra sequel so here it is my dear readers~...🌹

Enjoy~

*************************

Three years passed fast for Yibo and his family together, and of course with FanXing as a new member of the family.

Yibo's mother was so happy that she found her son Yibo, and he is living happily with them, and also, she is so happy that FanXing is opening up to them now.

"XingXing, did you brush your teeth?". She asked him when she saw him walking to the breakfast table.

"Yes, mother".

"Are you ready for school? You are in the first grade now, are you excited?". FanXing sits and sighed.

"To be honest, no, I am worried, is that normal?". He looks at her with his puppy eyes and she smiled at him.

"Aww~ Baby boy of course it is normal~ You just need to be yourself and smile, ok?". She ruffled his hair and he smiles at her and nodded.

"FanXing eats so I can take you to your new school". Yibo comes down from his room and sits next to him.

"Ok, Lao Bo". Yibo turns to him.

"How many time I told you to call me Yibo-ge, how can you call Kuan-ge with Kuan-ge and Zhan with Zhan-ge and Zan Jin with Jin-ge? Can you call me with-----".

"Bo-ge?". Yibo blinked his eyes and FanXing tilts his eyes cutely and Yibo can't say anything to him.

"Yes...Ok, I am fine with that". He starts eating and his mother laughs at them.

After they finish, they leave the house.

"FanXing, It's your first day at school as a first-grade student, you quietly quiet and observe the others, if anyone comes to you want to be your friend just nodded to him and see how is he, then decide if he is good to be your friend or not, and if someone gives you something don't take it, return it to him, and if someone wants to fight you, don't fight back, go and tell the teacher".

"Jin-ge told me to fight back".

"That Bas---I mean No, that is bad, don't listen to him, he likes to fight a lot and that is not good". He said and FanXing nods his head, they arrived at the school and Yibo looked at FanXing.

"FanXing....Be good, you are so great without me next to you now, you can do it". He ruffles his hair and FanXing nodded.

"Un, I am the great Wang FanXing, don't worry about me". He smiles at him before he leaves the car.

Yibo look at him walking in and the teachers greeting them, he sighed and take out his phone to make a call.

"Yes, Yibo? How is everything?".

"Zhan....He went to school now".

"That's great, but.....Why are you crying?". Yibo takes the tissue and covers his eyes.

"Uwaaaah He is just so cute that I am worried about him?~~". He said and Xiao Zhan giggled at him from the other line.

"Stop being a mother now, he needs to be independent, give him a chance to improve himself". Yibo pouted.

"Ok fine, anyway, where are you?".

"I have a day off, I am at home".

"I will be on my way". He hangs up on his face and speeds up to Xiao Zhan's house.

***************

FanXing enter his class and the teacher behind him.

"Wang FanXing, sit there". She points at the empty chair and he went there to sit, the boy next to him looks at him and gets closer to him.

"Are you a girl?". The students turn to look at FanXing and he just looks down, it is an all-boys school and of cause, there is no way there will be a girl in it.

"No, I am a boy". He said slowly and the boy touches his hair.

"You look so pretty, wow your hair looks so nice too". Another boy came to him and touch his cheek.

"Your skin is so soft". FanXing Start to get annoyed, but he stays quiet.

"Stop it, you are making him uncomfortable". A student from behind says and the other boys pouted before they stop touching FanXing. FanXing turn behind him.

"Thank you". He bowed a little then turn to look in front silently.

During the break, FanXing was sitting alone in the playing area looking at the boys playing some games, he takes out his sandwich and starts eating it.

"Oh! It's the girl in our class weeee~". One boy points at FanXing and makes the others laugh, FanXing just ignored him, but inside him, he was so angry.

"He is eating in a high-class way, are you from a noble family?". Another boy asked.

"My family is so rich, look what my mother gave me on my birthday last week". He takes out a sparkling toy and the other boys were amazed by it. FanXing shook his head as he feels bored.

"Kids...". He said slowly and they heard him.

"What did you say??".

"I said Kids, aren't you a kid? Why are you mad?". He said and eat his sandwich, the boys were angry.

"Are you bad mouthing me? I will tell the teacher". FanXing nodded.

"Ok, go ahead, I will wait".

The boy got irritated and leave the place, FanXing sighed and look down.

"I will not have any friends like this, Bo-ge will scold me". He pouted and someone stands in front of him, he looks up and saw the boy who sits behind him in class.

"...Yes??".

"I want to eat with you". FanXing wanted to reject him, but he remembered Yibo's words to him, and he sees that this boy is somehow nice.

"Can I?". The boy asked again when he didn't hear FanXing answer.

"Yes, You can". The boy sit next to him and they start eating silently.

"......What's your name?". The boy asked.

"Wang FanXing". 

"I'm Qi PeiXin, call me Xin". FanXing nodded slowly. They stayed eating silently, not that long the boys from before returns to him with a teacher.

"Laoshi! He is bad mouthing me". The teacher looked at FanXing.

"FanXing, what did you say to him?". FanXing looks at her.

"Kid". The teacher blinked her eyes.

".....That's it??". FanXing nodded. The teacher sighed, she doesn't know should she scold him or just leave him or what to do.

"We are all kids, right, Laoshi?". PeiXing asked and the teacher nodded.

"Yes, you are all cute kids, don't be angry at him". She tried to calm the angry kids and take them away from FanXing.

"They are Kids". FanXing turns to PeiXin.

"Also you". PeiXing sighed and continue eating.

"I know, and also you". FanXing smiles a little and continues eating.

For the rest of the day, they stayed together, and their relationship becomes stronger over the days.

"FanXing, I see that you are happy those days, anything good happened at school?". Yibo asked when he takes FanXing from school.

"Un, I have a very good friend, his name is PeiXin, he is a very good friend". FanXing said happily and he starts telling Yibo everything they did.

Xiao Zhan went home and saw Yibo waiting for him in the living room.

"Yibo? Why are you here?". He asked as he thought Yibo in his parent's house.

"I missed this place, and I want to talk to you". He said slowly and Xiao Zhan leaves his stuff on the table before he went to sit next to him.

"What's in your mind?".

"FanXing, he is becoming independent". Xiao Zhan giggles at him, he knows how close Yibo is to FanXing, that he can't bear seeing him away for few hours.

"That's great, why are you sad?".

"I get used to his existence next to me all the time and helping him, but now he is doing everything alone, he doesn't ask me what he should do, I don't know why but... I feel sad and lonely". He holds Xiao Zhan's hand and Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"That's normal, it happened to me too, when I saw you doing everything by yourself and you didn't want my help I was sad, but by the time I told myself that this is for your sake, you need to learn by yourself to grow up fine, and here you are, a handsome competent man, he will surely be a great man too, just watch him". He said and Yibo nodded.

"Zhan, I want to sleep here today". Xiao Zhan giggles at him and pat his back.

"It's your house, no need to take my permission~".

*********************************************

The next day, FanXing was happy at school with his new friend PeiXin, and after school, they were playing football in the park next to the school.

"My brother will come and pick me up, how about you?". PeiXin asked as he kicked the ball to FanXing.

"Me too, my brother will come, he always comes to pick me up".

"How many brothers you have?". FanXing stopped to count them.

"Humm~ 4 older brothers".

"Wow, you are so lucky, I have only one, we always fight together, I hate him". He said annoyingly, and FanXing looks at him.

"Don't hate him, he probably loves you and worry about you". He said and PeiXin shakes his head.

"I don't think so, he always scolds me if I do something wrong". He kicks the ball hard and hit a guy who was walking with his friend.

"WHO DID THAT??". The guy shouted and FanXing flinches in fear.

"I'm sorry". PeiXin bowed to him, but the guy took the ball and throw it on PeiXin face and hurt his nose.

"Xin!". FanXing tries to help him stand up, but another guy holds his arm.

"You bunch of kids just make us annoyed, how dare you hurt our friend huh?". FanXing looks at him and hit his hand.

"You Hurt My Friend Too! Let Me GO!". He shouts and PeiXin holds the man left leg and hit him, but another one holds his arms and push him away.

"You are annoyed, how dare you hit another people like that?". He was about to hit FanXing but his hand was stopped by a tight grab.

"And How Dare You Hit a Small Child?". Then a hard punch was lent on his face and kicked the other guy when he stops him.

"Get Lost Before I Call The Police You Sucks!". He shouted and the two guys run away.

"Jin-Ge!". FanXing hugs him and Zan Jin bent down to hug him.

"Are you ok? Do they hurt you?". He checks on him, but FanXing shakes his head.

"They hurt my friend". He points at PeiXin that have a running nose.

"Oh no, does it hurt you a lot?". He asked but PeiXin shakes his head.

"No, but I feel dizzy". Zan Jin carries him.

"I will take you to the hospital".

"But I-----".

"Where Are You Taking Him??". Another guy came and took PeiXin away from Zan Jin.

"Oh God, What Have You Done To Him?!". He shouted angry when he sees PeiXin's nose bleeding.

"Relax I didn't do anything".

"Chen-Ge he saved me, two guys hit me with the ball, and wanted to hurt me and my friend, but he saved us". PeiXin said and his brother looks at them and bowed.

"Then...I am sorry, and thank you for helping my brother". Zan Jin shakes his head.

"It's fine, I wanted to take him to the hospital for a check, he is feeling dizzy, come with us please".

"Ok, thank you". On their way, Zan Jin called Hai Kuan to meet them in his office.

"Hi, what is the problem?". He asked when they entered the office.

"This is FanXing's friend and his older brother, he got hurt".

"Oh! Yu Chen! It's been a long time, how are you doing?". Zan Jin looked at the two people who looks like they know each other.

"Do you know him?".

"Yes, he is my friend since high school, we entered the same university but different faculty, and since we graduate and works, we didn't meet each other that and lose contact".

"I never thought I will meet you again here". Yu Chen said as he put his brother on the bed.

"Me too, did you moved recently?".

"Yes, we are new in this area, only two weeks ago". They were talking happily and forgot the main problem, Zan Jin stand in front of them and cut them.

"Ok Ok, next time you can talk as much as you want, now can you please check the poor boy?". He said as he points at the crying boy.

"Oh right, sorry, about that".

After checking everything, Yu Chen took Hai Kuan number and leave with Zan Jin who walks him and PeiXin home.

"Thank you for everything". Yu Chen bowed to him and Zan Jin shakes his head.

"It's fine, you are Hai Kuan's friend, and now your brother is FanXing's friend, What a small world".

"I didn't know that Hai Kuan has a small cute brother like him". He ruffles FanXing hair.

"He has two now".

"Wow~ I really need to sit and talk with him to catch up on the years we split". Zan Jin smile and nodded.

"Sure you will, you can bring PeiXin to play with FanXing too, that will be great". Yu Chen looks at his brother who was sleeping between his arms.

"I will for sure, thank you again, see you next time".

They bowed to each other and leave. FanXing sighed and pouted.

"What's wrong FanXing?".

"I couldn't help Xin, I am useless". Zan Jin pats his head.

"You are not, I will teach you how to fight so you can defend yourself and your friend in the future". FanXing looks at him with puppy eyes.

"But Bo-ge doesn't want me to fight, that is bad".

"Leave him aside, just don't mine him, I will teach you no matter what, let's go". FanXing nodded happily and hold Zan Jin's hand as they walk back home.

Day by day, Yibo become worried as he sees some scratches on FanXing, they are spending some days in Xiao Zhan's house after they went out to buy some clothes and stuff for FanXing.

"FanXing, is someone bullying You at school?". He asks him when he saw FanXing eating happily.

"No, why?".

"Why are you covered by wounds then?". FanXing try to come up with something to cover what he was doing.

"I am playing with my friends, and because I am not that good, I keep falling and get hurts". Xiao Zhan sits next to Yibo and looks at FanXing.

"If you are that bad don't push yourself to learn, take it slowly". FanXing shakes his head.

"No I am fine, I will be fine as soon as I learn, I want to be strong and can do anything by myself". Yibo pouted and looks at Xiao Zhan who pat his head.

"Ok, but if there is something bad happening at school tells us, we are worried about you". Xiao  Zhan sad and FanXing nodded.

"Sure I will, I will make you proud of me". Yibo and Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"We are proud of you already". They pat his head and he smiles at them.

Later on, Yibo discover that his brother FanXing is being bullied, but not that only, he is fighting back the others and take his rights from them, so he doesn't know should he scold him or scold the one who teaches him how to fight or let it go anymore.

"Xing, you are great at fighting". PeiXin said after they finish school.

"Yeah, I will protect you, so don't worry". PeiXin frowned.

"Hey! I have to be the one who protects you". FanXing shakes his head.

"No No, I will protect you". PeiXin sighed.

"Ok ok, I will not argue with you, when we grow up, we will see who protect who". He walks away to the park next to school and FanXing follows him.

"I will be the one who protects you of course".

"We will see~".

«~THE END~»

So random but I hope you like it...😆❤
I wanted to post it on my birthday yesterday but I didn't finish it, so yeah, I finish it today and post it...😁
Are you satisfied or my readers?...😌
Vote⭐ & Comment💬 Please~🤗💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

150K 11.4K 44
Having rare disease Wang Yibo is forced to live isolated from others but still...he has hidden dream too. What happens when ambitious journalist Xiao...
98.1K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
92.9K 9K 61
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were together since they were kids. Raised in a shifter shelter since they were two and five years old, the two did everythin...
11.7K 301 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...