๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž || ๐๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By winterrain__

๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ... More

ACT 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ACT 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
ACT 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
ACT 4
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
ACT 5
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
ACT 6
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 46

411 18 3
By winterrain__

ICE RINK

" You have fucking abs! "

- Hermione Granger.

" Do you think Fred and George will enter? " Ron grumbled and Y/n smirked to herself.

" They are trying to use an aging potion. Which I don't think will work but let them try. What's the harm? " Y/n snickered and Harry chuckled.

They were sitting in the Great Hall, the Goblet of Fire in the middle, burning blue flames dancing in the air. Hermione was reading while Ron and Harry were talking.

Y/n was sat beside Harry, leaned against Harry's shoulder. " Maybe they'll get old. " She wondered and Ron snickered. " That'd be fantastic to watch! "

" Go Cedirc! " Y/n heard and looked over, beaming. Cedric carefully dropped his the parchment with his name in the fire and everyone cheered as he went out of the age line.

" Or maybe they'll grow beard. You know, like this long. Like
Dumbledore's. " Said Y/n again, after a few more seconds of silence.

Fred and George eventually ran in, cheering. " It's not going to work~" Hermione smirked and Fred jumped beside Y/n, while George settled beside Hermione.

" Yeah? And why's that, Granger? " Y/n chuckled. " You see that? " She pointed and Hermione nodded.

" It's an Age line. Dumbledore drew it himself. " Hermione said and Fred smirked, " So? "

" So?! A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion. " Y/n snickered.

" And that's why it's so brilliant- "

" Because it's dim-witted. " George completed and Y/n rolled her eyes.
" Fine, than. Try it. "

" Ready Fred? "

" Ready George. "

The redheads drank the Porion and jumped inside the age line. Y/n smirked as they out their names in and everyone cheers. " That worked! " Ron gasped.

" No, Ronald. " Y/n watched as the red flames threw Fred and George across the Hall, white beard and moustache growing on their face.

Everyone burst out laughing and Y/n gasped, " I told you! " The laughter instantly died down as Krum entered with Karkaroff.

Krum threw the piece of parchment inside and gave Hermione a brief smile, to which Y/n gaped.

" I saw that! " She said once Krum left and Hermione flushed. " I don't know what you're talking about. " Y/n rolled her eyes. " Mione! Tell me! "

" Saw what? " Ron appeared and Hermione glared at Y/n, " Nothing. "
As the group started heading towards the Gryffindor common room, Y/n stopped.

" Actually, I need to talk to Mary for a minute—Oh, snap out of it Ronald—I'll see you guys in the Common Room. "
Y/n said and Hermione nudged Ron as he stared at the girl across the Hall.

" Are you sure about that? " Harry mumbled, pointing at Draco, who was leaning on the wall beside the girl, smirking and obviously flirting.

" Yes, I have more important things than to wait for him to be done with the flirting. I'll see you guys later! " She waved and made her way towards the two.

She cleared her throat, awkwardly. 
" What?! " Draco snapped, than smirked realising who it is. Y/n ignored him.

" Mary, could I talk to you for a
second? " Mariette flushed, " Yes, of course, N/n."

Y/n nodded and walked a little bit away from Draco, Mariette standing beside.
" Are you still up for the practice in the morning? "

Mariette beamed, " Yes, of course. But Y/n, it's not winter and we don't have a rink. " Y/n smirked, " Oh, come on, Mary. I have everything planned. Just meet me by the Great Hall at five, will you? "

Mariette grinned wide, showing her pearly white teeth, " Yes, alright then. "
Y/n smiled and nodded, " Hermione wanted to tag along if you don't mind? "

" Not at all! It's going to be fun. " Y/n chuckled and motioned her head towards an impatient Draco Malfoy,
" Shouldn't keep boys waiting. "

Y/n teased, winking as she walked past.
" Oh, hush! " Y/n laughed, blowing a kiss before heading towards the Gryffindor Tower. She couldn't wait for the next morning.

-:-:-:-

Next Morning,
At Five.

-:-:-:-

" Hurry up, Mione! " Y/n called and Hermione rushed towards her. " Let's go! " Y/n nodded and the two made their way to the Great Hall.

It was still early in the morning, before sunrise as they spotted Mariette in front of the Great Hall and she beamed. And there was Blaise Zabini with Draco Malfoy?

" Hello. Morning. "

" Morning, Mary. I see, you've brought company too?! " Y/n smiled at Blaise and shot Draco an eye roll.

" Oh, yes!it's not a problem, is it? " Y/n shook her head, " Of course, not. " Hermione shared a knowing look with Y/n.

" Let's go. " Y/n grinned and started leading the way. " Where is it? I really don't think we should something that breaks rules though. "

Mariette said and Y/n giggled, " No, we're not breaking any rules. Relax. " Climbing all the way to the seventh floor, Y/n reached an empty corridor.

" What's here? " Hermione furrowed her eyes, " The Room of Requirements, Hermione! "

Y/n shrugged and paced three times, thinking of an ice rink and stadium. Once the door appeared, Mariette gasped with Hermione. " Smartass. " Blaise grinned and Y/n chuckled.

As they entered, Y/n's face stretched into a wide grin. It was just as she imagined. The ice rink was huge and there was seats surrounding like a stadium.

" Amazing! " Mariette breathed out, chorusing with Hermione and Y/n giggled. " Isn't it? Come on, now. We're late for warm ups. "

" And you two, " She turned to the boys,
" Might want to sit or do whatever. " She shrugged and quickly rushed towards one of the seats and pulled off her hoodie, revealing her sports bra and tight leggings.

" Holy shit!! " Hermione dropped the bag and Blaise playfully whistled, causing Y/n to jump and glare at him jokingly, " What? " She chuckled, a hand on her chest,

" You have fucking abs! "

Y/n blinked, than looked at Mariette before the two burst out laughing," Aw, thanks, Mione. Well, the work out is hard so yeah... " Y/n flushed and Hermione chuckled.

" Wait till Luis sees this! " Hermione said, making Mariette laugh. " Oh, yes. You wait till they get together. Y/n hasn't stopped talking about him at
all. "

Y/n huffed and shook her head.
" Alright, enough of it. Come on,
Mary! I'm joining. " She grumbled, her cheeks flushed as changed her shoes to Ice skates and grabbed her phone.

Once stepping in the rink, she tied her gloves and started skating towards the middle to set up her phone. With a wave of her wand, the screen was imaging like a projector in the air.

Draco settled in one of the seats and Blaise joined, looking at the three girls and the screen.

" I'm enjoying it, but mind telling me why we're here? " Blaise smirked and Draco shrugged, " Mariette wanted company since Moonstone brought Granger. " He grimaced.

Blaise chuckled, " I don't know, mate. I'm finding it hard to believe since you wouldn't get up at five in the morning for some random girl. "

Draco cleared his throat, " What are you implying on, Blaise? " He rolled his eyes and Blaise grinned, " You know
it. "

" No, I don't. Now shut up and watch. " Blaise snickered. " They're using that muggle device. "

" Of course, we do. Since it's a class back in muggle London, we need to join. " Mariette skated towards edge and explained them.

" Oh. "

" Mary!!! " Y/n called, clicking something on the phone and she skated backwards. " Show off. " Draco scoffed and Blaise held in his laughter.

" Mate, she didn't even do anything,
yet. " Draco rolled his eyes and huffed.

" Hello, girls! "

They heard a voice and Draco jumped, along with Blaise. Hermione snickered,
" It's from the phone. It's called a Video Call. "

She smirked and turned towards Y/n and Mariette. " Coach! Hi! " Y/n beamed, tugging on her glove to tighten.

" Let's go through the warm ups,
yeah? "

" Of course. What song today? " Y/n asked tapping her leg to see if the ice was hard. Smiling, she looked up as the song started to play.

" Ah! Very basic, Miss Sanford. "

Y/n and Mariette chorused and giggled at each other. The lady in the screen smiled.

" Well, it's just the start, darlings. That's why! Let's start. "

Draco leaned back and crossed his arms, as some music he didn't know started to play. His eyes remained focused on Y/n.

" A Disney song?! " Hermione laughed and Y/n nodded, skating towards the other end, where Draco could see her clearly.

He just examined her as she stood in the position, across from her in the other end stood Mariette in front of him. As Y/n started, Draco felt his throat tighten.

He glanced at Blaise and Hermione, who's jaws were on the floor and they were gaping too. Draco felt entranced as Y/n did the spins and turn.

Every movement was more graceful than the one before and he couldn't help but stare. Her expressions, her body language and her eyes that held the most amusing excitement he had ever seen.

There was a smile on her face, which occasionly widened when she met Mariette midway and sometimes, when she'd glance at Hermione.

" Merlin... " Blaise breathed out once the song ended, but gracefully made her way towards Mariette and grabbed her hand.

" I think I messed up... "

" No I did. "

" No, you were just fine. I think my leg kinda slipped.. See the ice there? "

" That's because you landed in a perfect posture, idiot... " Mariette said and stopped as they reached the end, Hermione blinked,

" I don't even know who you are anymore! " Y/n laughed, her cheeks tinted. Draco didn't know if it was because of the praise or the cold.

He watched as she gulped down some water and reached for the phone, " Was that fine? I'm still having trouble to reach the sky flip-"

" Don't try without supervision, Y/n. I'm warning you! You've already broken your ankles and ribs quite good time because of it. "

" What?! " Hermione shrieked and Mariette laughed, Y/n turned around, eyes wide. " Now you killed me,
Miss Sanford. "

She mumbled and shot up, making her way across the rink as Hermione tried to reach her. " No! Mione, I swear I didn't! "

She yelled, passing Mariette, " Liar! You did. " She called and Y/n grinned wide,
" Catch me if you can! "

Blaise snickered. " Do you think that'd hurt? Ribs and ankles, " Blaise mumbled, scratching his chin, than grimaced, " Yes. Definitely would. "

Draco shuddered as he realised how painful it must've been. " She's an idiot to practice it without supervision. "

He rolled his eyes, composing himself from the awestruck of Y/n's performance. " Don't lie, mate. She was amazing. "

" I never said about them being bad at it. " He shrugged, including Mariette.
" As if you even spared a glance to that poor girl. "

Blaise smirked and Draco shot him a glare, his cheeks flaring. He glanced at Y/n, still chased by Hermione and shook his head.

" Guys!!! Stop it! " Mariette laughed and Hermione yelped, trying to balance. Y/n quickly swooped in, grabbing both her arms to balance her.

" Got you! "

" Not. Fair. " Y/n frowned, dragging Hermione towards Mariette. " Don't tell Harry. He's going-"

Hermione nudged Y/n, laughing.
" You're scared he'd stop you from doing this? "

Y/n huffed. " Of course, he would. Didn't you see how he was talking in the morning about boys and shi-stuff. " She mumbled, feeling Hermione's pointed look.

" Anyway! We should head back. I still have to get ready-" Mariette said and Draco rolled his eyes, glancing at his watch. It was just half past six and breakfast started at Eight Thrity.

" She needs that much time to get ready? " Blaise snickered and Draco snorted, " Probably. "

As the four of them reached the door, Mariette was excitedly asking Draco and Blaise how she was, while Draco glanced at Y/n.

She was pulling over a hoodie over her sports outfit and Draco cleared his throat, looking away. He couldn't deny she looked extremely hot.

" Yeah, you were amazing. Very. Brilliant. " Draco said and Blaise coughed, trying to hide his laughter.

" Same time, tomorrow? Coach says she'll give us another schedule though. I think that's nice seeing as I'll be having homework soon... "

Y/n talked and Draco zoned her out, or so he tried. Once they parted ways, Y/n entered her dorm and Hermione smirked. " Did you see Malfoy? "

Y/n frowned, " No. I was busy doing-"

" Yeah, right. He was gawking at you. Like literally drooling. " She snickered and Y/n rolled her eyes. " Come on, Mione. It's Malfoy. Why'd he drool over me? Besides, I think he was there for Mariette. "

Hermione shrugged, " See for it yourself when he confesses his undying love to you! " She said dramatically and Y/n laughed.

" Of course. "

I'm very glad I found the perfect video. I mean, did you see that?! I just love Yuna Kim! She's legend.

Anyway, now that Draco's seen another side of Y/n, do you think he'll keep himself from staring at all or he's going to have a good self control?

Words Count: 2207

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 7.6K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
413 29 14
ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…แด ษช แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดษด แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด ...
1.6M 57.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
11.3M 435K 149
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โ†ณ ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...