Ours. |knj + ksj| (eng)

By FerKie17

"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21 More

Prologue
1
2
3 [R]
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10 +
11
12
13
14
15
15 +
16
16 +
17
18
19 ½
19 ²/2
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

34

456 24 17
By FerKie17

Weeks: thirty-one

"You seem happy," Jungkook smiled at his friend as they were sitting and enjoying their breakfast. "Let me guess - Namjoon's taking you out again?"

Jin nodded, biting his lip not to smile, which didn't help. "Yeah. And I don't know where he's taking me. He said it's a surprise."

"Let's hope it's not his bedroom," the younger giggles.

"Look, I can't get any more pregnant, can I? So..." Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh, you pervert," Jungkook continued to giggle and hit his best friend's shoulder playfully.

"You started it," the older responded. "But seriously, I wouldn't sleep with him. I am tired and I feel... like a whale."

"Well, so let's hope that it really ISN'T his bedroom," the latter smiled. "Enjoy it, though."

"Thank you," Jin got up and began to wash the dishes.

"But you could also sometimes stay at home with me...," Jungkook pouted. "...with your beloved best friend."

"What you mean by that? Last week I only went out twice," the older responded.

"But that's a lot. He's stealing you away from me," the latter placed his mug and bowl into the sink.

Jin scoffed. "When I am here, you are with Jimin anyway, so..." he was interrupted by the doorbell. "Oh, he's already here. Gotta go, bye."

He messed with Jungkook's hair and walked to the hall, where he put his coat and shoes on and in seconds, he was gone.

The latter shook his head. "Bye Jungkook, have a nice day. Bye Hyung, you too. Enjoy your date."

Jin waved at Namjoon as he was walking towards the car. He opened the door and got in.

"Hi."

"Hi," Namjoon smiled.

"So, where are we going?" Jin asked, fastening his seatbelt.

"That's a secret," Namjoon said, driving away from the house.

"Please, tell me," Seokjin begged, rubbing his hands together but the latter shook his head.

"Is it a romantic place?"

"Well," Namjoon pouted in a thinking manner. "Some people could consider it as such."

"Is it a place you like?" Jin was pumping the younger again.

"Yes, I like that place very much."

"Would I like that place?"

Namjoon stopped at a red light and turned to him, "Stop asking, Jinnie. You'll see in a while."

Jin's cheeks were now coated with pink because of the nickname. He nodded and turned to the side window, while the excitement was filling his body. He smiled.

Maybe it will be a special place for Namjoon and he wants Jin to know that. What could it be? A pond in a forest? A hill with a beautiful view? Maybe a cute cafe or a small bookshop? Jin's imagination was running wild as he was watching the buildings move behind the glass.

"Well, we are here," Namjoon's voice pierced the silence as he parked the car. Jin woke up from his daydream, looking around.

"Oh my god," he gasped, seeing their destination. "Are we going to Ikea?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Yes, we are!"

"Yay!" Jin exclaimed and as he couldn't contain his excitement and tried to get out of the car with a seatbelt on. Namjoon giggled at his friend's...? clumsiness and closed the door. The latter followed him into the building.

"You didn't see that."

"Oh, honey," Namjoon chuckled. "I did. And now I am going to tell everyone."

"No~," Jin pouted. "It's not my fault. It's yours."

"How is you - getting out of the car with seatbelt on - my fault?"

"Because you got me pregnant and now thanks to that I have a pregnancy brain and forget things."

Namjoon chuckled and took a shopping basket. "I'm sure you would do that even if you weren't pregnant."

Jin pouted and hit his shoulder. "You're so mean. I was just excited to go."

"I know, baby- Jin but it was cute."

The older blushed at Namjoon's mistake and walked into the building.

"What are we going to buy anyway?" Jin asked, looking around. His fingers shyly touched Namjoon's hand.

"Things for the baby."

"What? Really?" Jin smiled at the latter, who nodded.

"Yes. I don't know what you have, so if there's something you still don't have, put it on the list, so we can pick it up at the end."

"B-but I didn't take that much money," Jin pouted.

"But I did. And I am going to buy you anything you need AND want," Namjoon smiled at the pregnant male beside him.

"B-but-" Jin wanted to protest but the taller didn't let him.

"No buts. I know you're probably going to live with Jungkook for the next months, so I wanna help you at least this way. I know money can be a problem and I wanna be useful. And let's not forget to mention that this is also my fault, right?" Namjoon giggled. "Don't worry about the money, okay? If you like it, we are going to buy it."

Jin looked down but smiled. "Okay then."

The older then hopped away to the stand with candles and began smelling them all. Namjoon smiled and when he came to the other, he had already chosen one, which he placed into the basket.

"Do you mind? I can pay for it myself."

"Of course not, honey. I said anything you like," Namjoon was smiling as the face of the latter lit up. Oh, how much he loved making Jin happy.

They walked through all the sections. There were so many people everywhere and Namjoon was slightly scared to lose Jin in the crowd (because that had already happened once). That was why when they were passing a bigger group of people he took his hand and lead them out. Jin blushed, but he couldn't help but smile. No one pulled away and so their fingers stayed intertwined throughout the whole date.

When they finally arrived at the kids' section, the first thing that caught Jin's attention was a panda plushie, which he immediately fell in love with.

"Joonie? Joonie, Joonie, Joonie?" he ran to the latter. "Will we buy it? Please, please, please!" he begged, making puppy eyes.

Namjoon's dimples showed as he nodded.

"Don't have to ask me, Jinnie. If you like it, we will buy it."

The older hugged the other and smiled. He placed it into the basket.

"So, we need a crib and a changing table. Do you have a wardrobe for her?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"And then maybe we could go to buy some clothes for her and a stroller. Then a bathtub, some pacifiers, baby monitor, car seat, some toys," Namjoon continued to think out loud meanwhile Seokjin was gaping at him. "Do you have some of these?"

"Wow, you're more ready than I am," Jin smiled. "I have pacifiers and some clothing for her."

"Okay, then, let's look for some cribs and a changing table, hm?"

"Okay," Jin said, looking around. "This one's nice," he pointed at a white ordinary changing table.

"Well, that was quick, okay," Namjoon chuckled. He wrote the name into his phone, while Jin had already moved to a different section, looking at all the cribs. Namjoon came to him from behind, temped to hug him and place his head onto his shoulder, but he fought this urge and stayed still.

"You like this one?" the taller asked, just softly brushing his fingers with his. Jin looked down, a faint blush coating his cheeks as he nodded.

"But it costs so much money."

"Nothing is too expensive when it comes to you and Bubble," the latter responded as he wrote its name on his phone again. "Do you want anything else?"

"Maybe sit down for a while. My back hurts."

"Yeah, sure," Namjoon looked around, intertwining his fingers with his own. "Let's sit in the cafeteria. Will you want anything?"

"I'm not hungry, maybe water though. I only had a cup of tea in the morning."

"Let's go then."

After that, they picked the furniture they had chosen and paid for it, went to a few shops for baby things, had lunch and also found their dream stroller. Altogether, it was a great day and although Jin was tired by the end of their date, he enjoyed it to the fullest. And with every second spent together, with every laughter and joke they shared; they grew closer to each other.

Namjoon parked his car in front of the house, where Jungkook had been already waiting for them. Together, they carried the boxes with furniture and other things the couple bought to the flat. Jin was only a key holder, unlocking and locking doors for them since both of the younger boys had forbidden him to even touch their newly bought items.

"Thank you, bros," Jin smiled at them when the two placed it on the ground.

"You can't call me a bro, we have a kid together," Namjoon chuckled.

"Are you guys hungry? For that performance, you sure deserve a kimchi soup."

"No, thanks, I'll go back to my room. Please, don't moan too loud, Jin," the youngest giggled and got hit by a slipper.

"You brat," the oldest scoffed but a faint blush was covering his cheeks. Namjoon smiled but also declined.

"I think I'll go."

Jin pouted. "Okay then," he nodded and walked to the door with him.

"Thank you for today, it was great. And thank you for all the stuff," he smiled.

"I really enjoyed today too," Namjoon showed his dimples.

"She's kicking, so if you want, umm... you can touch."

"Where?" Namjoon asked with anticipation in his eyes, as his fingers caressed the latter's clothed belly. Jin placed his hand a little higher, where the taller actually felt his daughter kick.

"This always amazes me. No matter how many times I have felt it, it's always so awesome. YOU are so awesome," Namjoon smiled at the latter lovingly.

Jin got lost in those beautiful brown eyes of his. And with almost no realization, he stepped closer and devoured his lips, kissing him slowly. The other's heart was beating fast as he wrapped his arms around the older, bringing him closer. Surprise almost instantly changed into happiness, which absorbed him whole, while his mind went blank. The only thing he could focus on were those lips, those beautiful plumb pink lips of the boy he was in love with, the boy, who was driving him crazy.

The kiss could last for several seconds or a minute, who knows, but when they pulled away, Jin clearly panicked and while squealing "Bye," he slammed the door shut.

Namjoon stood there, slightly confused but chuckled at the cuteness of his date. A smile spread on his face.

Oh, Kim Seokjin, you are going to be the death of me... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
56.6K 2.8K 46
"I'll never say bye to you ever again" disclaimer: strong language, physical abuse rushed ending #2: hopekook, #3: junghope
861 3 44
"I'm sorry." I'm getting kind of tired hearing that over and over. DO NOT COPY © • Started on May 9, 2019 • • Ended on October 14, 2019 • *Edited*
146K 6.9K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...