LO.ER || ๐๐‰๐Œ โœ”๏ธ

jiminscotch รกltal

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ + ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ = ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‡๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Epilogue

Nineteen

16 4 0
jiminscotch รกltal

                            [~🌹~]

"The fuck Jennie."

Yoongi marched in and pulled Jennie away from me.

"Are you out of your sense? Don't you fucking know she is our good? The good that needs to be sold." He looks at me and smirks.

"Urghhh!!!" Jennie scoffs. "Fine. I am leaving you just cuz you are gonna die in someone else's hand. We are selling you to someone who'll use you to his wishes." She smirks.

"I'll wait for Jimin to come, so that I can kill him right in front of you. This time without failing." She grins.

She turned on her heels and was about to walk away when I shot up on my feet with a quick movement and ran behind her to grab her hair.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH! Wait! Once my Jimin comes here, you'll be a fucking dead meat. I swear to god you'll be dead right under my feet."

I leave her hair and pushes her forward.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Jennie yells at me with a clenched jaw. Yoongi stops her.

"Jennie behave! We can deal with this later. Now come, we can meet your father. He has something to discuss with you." She leaves the room after long minute of staring at me.

I stand there still with anger boiling in me. She not only had the guts to stab him once but she wants to kill him? That dirty son of a bitch. I clench my jaw and fists already ready to shred her into pieces.

"Oh, never knew you were this brave. No wonder you are Park J's wife." Taehyung says with a knowing smile.

I just scoff at him. And that's when it clicked me.

Taehyung is Jimin's friend. He might know more about Jimin and this whole killing thing. Taehyung is the friend that Jimin mentioned early, the friend that gave him informations. Yes, he is the key towards Jimin and the history about Park J.

"Taehyung, tell me more about Park J." I look at him expecting answers, answers to my questions.

Jimin's pov

Me and Jungkook have been in this car for hours with me driving non stop until we'll reach our destination.

Jungkook is tracking down all the cars of Mr. Kim and sorting out their locations according to their secluded location; away from the easily reachable zone.

They might have took Y/N to some remote area where no one can reach. It was easy with my powers to get information about the cars registered in the name of Mr. Kim. Thanks to the habit of rich men and mafia people that they have location trackers in their car because they are always under threats. Seokjin hyung was a great help in getting the details of the trackers and car numbers.

"How long do I have to control this fucking wheel?" I ask Jungkook, running out of patience.

"Shut the crap up and drive as I guide unless you want your sweet wife to be dead."

He is a total different person that I knew from childhood. He never talked about death so carelessly cuz he knew what loss death can cause. He was the one who suffered the most from our mom's death. Dad changed him, no I let him change that old Jungkook. I look at him with a mixed expression of pity and anger.

He sighs and open his mouth to speak.

"Okay, I am sorry. We'll reach there in an hour."

I do not respond but hold on the steering, staring into the road, increasing the speed.

Y/N's pov

Taehyung is quiet after I asked him the question.

I know this might be hard for him to say and me to hear. I know I am not prepared but I want to know what my husband has been hiding from me.

"Taehyung?" I call him, snapping him out of his trance.

"Uh..yeah?" He sighs.

"Umm.. Y/N, I am sorry but I think I am not the one who should disclose those things to you. It's like robbing Jimin's chance to explain himself and prove himself. I know everything happened so suddenly and that you are confused terribly but wait until he  opens himself to you. I bet this isn't something that's pleasing to your ears. But I can tell you something." He looks right in my eyes.

"Park J is no joke. He never did wrong. But what he did was something that had to done. And he'll explain what lead him do all that. Just give him time."

He is right. I should let Jimin explain himself. I should trust him. I bet he has a reason why he hid everything from me. But it's totally devastating that he was a killer. He killed people and that too right in front of my eyes. He definitely should explain himself to me. After all these years of togetherness, I deserve to know everything right from his words, more than anyone.

Jimin's pov

"Halt!"

Jungkook's high pitched voice penetrates my ear as I hit the brakes.

"We're here!"

It's a huge building, actually a shabby black building, rotting behind the glow of the city. There are no cars or people near it, nor any other buildings.

We got out of the car staring at the old building in front of us.

"You weren't wrong when you said they'll choose a nasty place. It really is nasty." Jungkook scrunches his nose in disgust.

"Come let's go for rescue." He inhales deeply with his nose still scrunched.

I don't know why but I giggle a little at his cuteness.

"Yah! Why did you laugh?" He asks me.

"Nothing much but thinking how a bunny would fight the rhinos inside." I give a small smile.

"Don't underestimate me. I am more than capable of what you think of me." He gets into a defensive mode.

"Yeah, yeah, I know that. I am not underestimating you but you gotta stay in the car and let me go inside."

I say to him as I walk to the back to car, lifting the trunk.

"What?! No! I am coming in with you." He whines slightly.

"No you aren't."

I take a gun from the suitcase which was kept in the trunk of the car and loads it.

"Yes, I am." He says back.

"No you aren't. I don't want you to get hurt. I am not letting you in the hell knowing it's hell. Also, I want you to stay back here and call help if I don't return with Y/N in 3 hours."

He gives up.

"Fine. Three hours. That's what you got to show off your Park J style in their and if your don't succeed in it then I am gonna barge in a show some real taekwondo." I chuckle again.

"Okay okay."

I smile and fix the two loaded guns on the back of my jeans and another two on my ankles.

"This is not going to be easy Jungkook. Stay out of it as far as possible. No one in there are easy people. And a sudden attack on them may trigger them. We need to be prepared. I hope you understand."

I slightly slam a loaded gun against his chest.

"Never hesitate to pull the trigger when triggered."

He nods at me and I nod back before marching towards the building.

I walk inside the building. There are guards everywhere. Approximately, thirty guards all together. Six times four, twenty four bullets, thirty targets, time for some real action. I smirk to myself.

I run behind one guard and grab him by his neck before twisting his head and smashing it against the wall. I secretly move from the crime scene walking up the stairs to confront another armed guard. I grab a steel rod and stab it right in his chest.

Blood gushes out of his chest. On the top floor, guards were scattered.

"Happy 4th of July."

I yell at them and start firing the bullets at them.

Men fall on the ground, dead.

Through the smoke that's formed from non stopping firings from both the sides, I see a slender figure appears with a red tight dress hugging her shape. I hear a faint yet solid voice of a string stretching, then a sharp surface grazing against my neck.

An arrow.

Jennie.

She shot an arrow at me.

My hands clutches over the wound. I feel my legs going weak and my head dizzy.

A drugged arrow.

Her figure was the last scene I saw before blacking out.

______________________________________

There is only a few more chapters left. Hope that I could hold you guys until the end 😉

Also, did you guys see the new butter concept photo? Jungkook in a fucking man bun and Joon pink hair?? Park Jimin having rainbow highlights? This is the end of armys

Thankyou for reading 🌈🌸

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.9K 36
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] ษขแด‡ษดส€แด‡ - แดแด‡สŸแดแด…ส€แด€แดแด€, ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡, า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s แด€แดœ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)
54K 817 85
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—… ; ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
104K 4.6K 31
แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ แด›แด‡xแด› แดกแด€s แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ สœษชแด | แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹ | สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€แด„แด€sแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด