My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

14. Pie oh Pie

3.6K 111 2
By NSTSiYA

Pie's POV

I wasn't really sure what has happened today. Kim came home earlier this afternoon just to check on me and I guessed without her expectation, Fern came to look for her at our home. I could feel that Kim and Fern had something in the past. Something that was serious. Talking about this matter, Kim didn't return to her office neither come out from her room after Fern left. She shut herself all day long and left me wondering. I'm too sick to check on her besides I feared that she was not in her good mood. At the end, I just decided to take a rest in my room too. Damn this period pain. It tortured me that much. Without my realization, I felt asleep for hours and just came back to my reality world when Kim awoke me from my deep slumber for a dinner. She cook for us today. During the meal, we didn't talk that much either. Kim just munching her food so calmly and whenever I stole a glance to her, I saw Kim sighed silently. Even if she seemed to enjoy her dinner, I knew deep inside she was thinking about something. That something was indeed bothersome to her.

As usual, I took my role to clean up the table. When I reached out my hand to collect her plate, Kim stopped my hands by holding them gently.

"I'll do this for today. You can go back to your room and rest." Kim said and instantly collect the dirty plates and used silver wears from the table. She didn't seem to complain that much about it and you know what? It made me worried. Kim was so weird. This is not Kim I used to know.

"Are you sure?" I walked to her side. She already put on an apron, getting ready to wash the dishes.

"Do I look like I was trying to play here?" Kim raised her brow to me as if she was trying to scold me at any instant. The fear enveloped me. It wasn't really a good idea when Kim started to boil up.

"Thank you." I ran my gaze from her. Kim was indeed not in her good mood. Is it still because of Fern?

I left the kitchen but didn't go straight to my room. Stopping by the spacious living room, I threw myself to the cozy couch. If I were about to compare it with my sofa at home. It was indeed far more better that what I had back at home. Wandering my eyes to the luxurious furniture around the space, I was so fortunate to enjoy this view for a these few months. Never did I think I would have an opportunity to step my feet at this such good place. I could say that my dream has came true even though I did realize that it won't last long.

"Kim." I found myself whispering the name in between my thought. What the hell with me?

Disturbed by the thought, I stirred myself around the cozy couch. I grabbed the plush cushion and buried my face into it. I want to scream out of my lungs but I, myself didn't even know what is the purpose of doing so. I was stressed out for no reason? There must be a reason.

"I shouldn't care about this, but I really want to know what was really happening between Kim and Fern." My inner thought said.

"Pie! You don't need to know!" I knocked my own head. I was being too nosy nowadays. Why should I being too concern about Kim? Of course I need to but don't need to be that much. I need Kim to fulfill my dream. If something happens in between our agreement, I will loss a lot.

***********************************************************************************

Kim's POV

I swear I don't wish to do all of this stuff. It supposed to Pie's task but I am still a human with heart. She wasn't that well right? I think it was no wrong to give in for just a day with an intention to lessen her burden? I could tell that she wasn't that well even though she had been sleeping all day long. Well that was what I did figure out when I entered her room this evening. She was deep in her sleep. Let me tell you something. I just noticed that Pie had a habit of cocooning herself in her thick duvet. Her petite frame was nearly can't be seen when she did that. It was like she sunk into the bed completely. I found it's cute. That's it.

Lucky me that the only people live in this house were me and Pie. There's nothing much to be handle. I just need to wash the dishes, clean the cabinet and what was necessary. I am a hygienic freak. Surely everything needs to be clean and I was so glad that Pie could do her task successfully. I don't even tell her on how much clean I wanted this house should be but she already did it well. Good job Pie! Done with the kitchen, I decided to chillin' somewhere around our house. We have a quite huge swimming pool at the other wing of the bungalow. I don't know whether Pie had figured it out but I guessed she has.

Arranging my steps to the targeted spot, I saw Pie laid herself on the couch of our living room. What was she doing there? She covered her face with the small cushion and she jerked her legs furiously as if she was trying to swim or perhaps struggling to save herself from drowning? Oh Lord! Why you brought me to meet this weird and silly girl? Sometime her acts were so childish that I can't even understand how to cope with it. Somehow, she acted like a grown up lady with wise thought and judgement. Seriously, it puzzled me a lot. She complained to me that I have a bipolar disorder. Silly! I am not. Shouldn't we say that Pie was the one who had bipolar disorder? Perhaps.

As I decided not to interrupt her 'swimming' session, I walked myself to the pool. The calm night breeze brushed through all over my skin made me shivered a bit with the coldness. I breathed deeply, trying to relax. Even though our bungalow was located almost in the middle of this hectic city, the perfect landscape that Papa had chose for the house turned the supposed uncomfortable surrounding to be a cozy one. It's just sometimes we still can hear those honking sound of the cars and trucks but it's fine. We used to it already. Staring to spacious swimming pool, it had never been touched. No one has ever use it previously. This bungalow was just fully built when I were about to move in here with Pie. Papa asked his workers to speed up the progress as soon as possible after long years of being left stranded. He was so serious when he ordered Pie and me to live together. I took a spot at the edge of the pool. Slowly as not to make my brain shock with the sudden coldness, I lowered my legs gently into the water. Brrr.. It's indeed so cold yet refreshing. I wish it could wash away this burdened stress inside my head.

Fern. I didn't expect that she would come back here in Thailand after so many years she lived abroad. I could say that she left not by her willingness and it was all because of my PAPA. Back to the evening's chain of event, she must has misunderstood everything. Well, I am the one who made her think so. It hurt me to see how she held her hurtful feeling. All can be seen through her eyes. I wish I could stop and explain everything to her but no, I can't do that. I have Pie.

"Things are so complicated." I let out my thought to an audible voice. I was stuck in between so many things. Papa, the sealed agreement which I made with Pie, the annoying secretary at the office and now, the return of Fern to my life once again.

"What is so complicated?" A voice greeted me. There's no other person except Pie. Little did I do realize she already came to my side.

"May I have a seat?" She asked me. Without any hesitation I just nodded my approval to her. Pie gladly sat next to me. She did the same as I do where she lowered her short legs into the water. The girl giggled heartily when the cold water reached up to her knee. I told you. She's short.

"Why don't you sleep?" I asked her. She turned to look to me with her startled expression. Did I say something wrong to her?

"What are you doing here?" Instead of answering me, she threw me her question. Her eyes flutter with so much curiosity. By this time I just realized that she has a big round eyes but those eyes will squinted to perfect inverted crescent shape whenever she smiled.

It took me awhile to respond to her. I saw how she raised her brows playfully for a few times as if she tried to urge me to give an immediate answer. "Just to relax." I said short.

"You're lying!" She pointed her index finger to me which nearly poke my nose.

"What?!" I snapped in no time. I hope she didn't flood me with so much questions after this. It was tiresome to answer this nosy girl.

"I know you and Fern have something in the past." Pie blurted. She didn't surprise me. I know she could read and sense the situation very well or should I say that everything was so obvious to her sight?

"It was in the past. The end." I said.

"You know, Kim. You can always count on me. I am all ears." She told me. I should feel relieve that there's someone who is willing to listen to me but I don't think Pie should know about it. I don't want to create a scene nor complicate the complicated things that had happened right now.

"Pie.." I called her. Pie shifted her gazed to me eagerly. How can I took this girl for granted all the time. Despite her gold digger mind, she's a nice person after all. She took care of almost everything about me ever since we lived together.

"You have promised to listen to my words and orders right?" I asked her for the confirmation. Let's see if Pie would deny it.

"Yes." Surprisingly she didn't do that.

"Good."

"Now listen to me." I turned myself so that I could fully facing her too. "Whatever people tell you, don't listen to them. All you have to trust is me." I said to her.

"Are we clear with it?" I need to hear her response.

"Yes." She nodded ardently. Pie. It wasn't that hard to deal with this girl.

"Good girl."

As I could heave a relief breath, Pie spoke to me the lines that I fear I couldn't fulfill. "I trust you because you promised me that you won't hurt me."

Can I do that? How would I really sure I won't hurt her?

"Promise is a promise." This is the first time I feel an intense fear. A promise is a big deal. Tell me how many people could fulfill their promises? Some would end up breaking it in the middle of the agreement. Will I be the one of those people too? If I do so, it's mean I have hurt Pie.

"Promise is a promise." She repeated after me.

"Have you swim in this pool?" I queried to Pie. Who knows she has tried the pool when I was not home.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"Don't you wanna try? I saw you 'swimming' in the couch just now." I said and caught Pie flushed. Her cheeks redden instantly.

"Not now. How can I swim right now." She frowned a bit with the idea. Just that I remember that she is on her period.

"You can do so if you use tampon." I teased her. Pie reached out her hand to pinch on my arm because of it. It's hurt.

"Oh my God! My arm is burning!" I intently yelped in pain. Just to add a hilarious action on my words, I did blew my skin as if I tried to distinguish the burning sensation.

"Kim, you're exaggerating." Pie chuckled. Did I ever tell you that it was so good to see Pie smile or even laugh? I like how her fruity laughter filled the air around me.

"Call 911!" I begged to her.

"You would burn to death 'cause the help is too far in America!" She burst into a loud laughter.

"Okay, own survival action." I said to her. Pie paused for awhile just to see me and one, two, three.. I dropped myself into the pool.

"KIM!" Pie shrieked terribly.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" I heard she scowled long. I was sunk deep into the pool that the only image I could see is her blur shadow.

"Kim come out now!" Pie panicked. I held my breath in the water. I am an expert in this.

"Kim it's not funny. Come out now." I could see Pie lowered her head into the water. Probably she wanted to have a clearer view on where I was in the bottom of the pool.

To make it creepier to Pie, I floated myself slowly up to the surface. I have to pretend that I am really drowning and die due to it. Does it make sense? I don't care. I was just trying to play around.

"Kim?" Pie called me. She reached out her hands to pull be to the bank of the pool.

"Stop this silly joke of you. Get out of the water now. You might fall sick." Oh Lord. Why you created ladies to be the one who could blabbering so long. Pie is just the same like my Mama.

"Can you just play along with me?" I said, getting a bit irritated with Pie.

"Crazy! I won't." Pie smacked my head roughly.

"You're so brutal. I bet no one wanted to be with you." I told her.

"Like I care." She rolled her eyes to me.

"Let me take a few round." I said to Pie and rolled back to swim around the pool. Pie didn't say anything for it. She just watched me wherever I swam.

"Kim, can we have dolphins here in the pool? A pair would be good." She requested to me. What? Pie always uttered weird request to me.

"Are you insane? It would cost a lot." I swam back to her side. I saw how she stifled her laughter to see my reaction.

"I like fish. Dolphin is my favorite." She told me.

"Pie, it's impossible to rear such sea creature. We need the license and what not. What more to provide a salt water for them?" I shook ny disagreement. Pie's request is so ridiculous.

"Then, what if you find some jellyfishes for me? They are so cute you know." She changed her mind.

"We can let them float in this pool, can we?" She said.

"Oh my God Pie. Where did you put your brain? How we could swim in the pool when we have those assassins which could sting us to death?"

"Build an aquarium for me then!" Pie clapped her hands in joy as if what she has told me is the final solution to the problem.

"We should stop the greenhouse project then." I said to her. The greenhouse that Pie had requested to me earlier is ongoing progress. In my calculation, it will finish at the end of this month.

"Don't!" Pie pouted.

"Stop your ridiculous requests Pie. We shall find the flowers and plants that you wanted to put in your greenhouse later on, okay?" I said my words of comfort to her.

"I have listed them down! When will we go to find them?" Pie was now over excited with the idea.

"Let me arrange my schedule first okay? We shall find time for it or if I can't make it, we just do it online."

"The flowers will bloom before I left right?" She asked me. I have never think about it before. How could I missed this such important thing?

"We shall find those plants and flowers which already bloomed then." I don't want to disappoint her.

"No. I want to watch them bloom naturally." Pie countered my suggestion.

"Fine. We shall find any flowers that will bloom in a short period time." I said.

"Yeayyy!" Pie jumped excitedly. Is there any flower possible flowers that need that short time to bloom? I guess there are some but what about Pie's favorite?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
61.4K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...