Assault With a Deadly Weapon...

By flickrsunflwr28

The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and... More

Intro//Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.*
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33*.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.*
51.
52.
53.
54.
55*
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.*
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80* + Epilogue

16.*

8K 231 1.3K
By flickrsunflwr28

Song recommendation: Dress by Taylor Swift.
-
It's the chapter you have all been waiting for.

If you know me in real life. No you don't. Don't bring it up.

I'm gonna say this now, there's mature scenes. You can skip it and it won't make a huge difference, but if you are reading it, buckle up.
-
I'm leaving in two days.

I could not be more scared.

I don't let it show though. I'm not the type to displace my fears onto other people.

Niall was a different story though.

This boy had been pacing around the bullpen, obnoxiously clicking pens, and forgetting the simplest of tasks.

"Hey Horan could you grab me a coffee while you're down there?" I asked as he walked to the elevator.

"On it." He nodded.

He came back and handed me a bagel.

"This is the weirdest cup of cold brew I've ever seen." I admired the bagel.

"Oh my god." He realized his mistake. "I'm sorry, I'll take it back."

"Niall," I grabbed his hand. "You can't take a bagel back to the restaurant." I pursed my lips. "It's okay though. I don't like to mix caffeine and alcohol."

"Planning on drinking tonight?" He looked down at my hand that was still holding his.

"Anything to forget about Saturday." I laughed.

"You don't have to-"

"Yeah I do." I stopped him. "But it'll be fine. I'll be careful and Payne will be keeping an eye on me the whole time."

"Right." He nodded and went back to his desk.

Things between the two of us were kind of weird. We never settled on anything because I knew I was leaving for a while. It was just whatever we were feeling. Co-workers who were insanely attracted to each other.

Tonight was my going away party. We were going to a fancy restaurant because I guess I was too classy for a house party. I'd gone over to Zara's place again to get ready.

We walked into the restaurant with a sort of power that I've never held before. My hair was pin straight, cascading down my back, brushing against my shoulder blades as I walked. I wore a deep red satin dress. I didn't have very long legs, so the dress was short. I wanted to make a lasting impression on my last night in public. Zara had borrowed me some accessories like some rhinestone barrettes to hold my hair back, and a pair of diamond earrings. I was wearing high heels, so I was trying my hardest to not trip over anything.

As soon as Zara and I walked up to the table, I caught Horan's eyes. His gaze travelled from my face, down to my shoes, and back up with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

He looked good too. He was wearing a grey plaid suit. One of my favourites of his. He had a white button up on underneath, with the top few buttons undone. He was growing a bit of stubble along his jaw. It made him look older, and a little more rugged. He looked hot.

"Carter." Malik smiled at me.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said politely as I sat directly across from Horan. Zara sat between me and Tomlinson.

"Hey babe." He kissed her on the cheek lightly as she sat down.

"So we all know why we're here," Payne looked around. "And we're not going to talk about it!"

"Good idea." I laughed.

I ordered my first drink with double the amount of alcohol that I'd normally get with it. This earned me a raised eyebrow from Horan. He'd been making eyes at me since I sat down. The group was making small talk around us but all we could do was look at each other. I didn't think anyone would notice.

"Phil are you okay?" Zara said quietly to me while nobody was looking.

"If I keep staring at him, maybe I'll get some sort of sexual gratification." I replied, in a trance-like state.

"How many drinks have you had?" She asked.

"One."

"How many do you plan on having?"

"Twenty."

"Okay." She nodded. "As long as you know what you want."

I knew what I wanted.

And he was leaning back in his seat, running a hand through his hair, sizing me up.

"Carter," Malik snapped me out of the stare down. "Do you have any words to say to the squad before you go?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Everything will be fine if we all work together as a team. If we don't... play Billy Joel at my funeral."

"Don't say that!" Horan gasped.

"Just making light of it." I laughed it off.

It was true. This was the one time where taking a situation too seriously could send me into a mental breakdown.

Moments later, we received our menus. I immediately decided on a veggie pasta dish.

"Anybody know of anything good on here?" Horan read the menu.

Showtime.

"I've heard the oysters here are really good." I told him. He knew all too well that oysters were aphrodisiacs.

"I'll have a side of smoked oysters then." He ordered. "I never thought of you as a seafood type of girl." He said to me.

"I'm not." I shrugged. "I thought you might be."

"Lucky for you I am."  He looked me dead in the eye.

By the time our food arrived I was on my third drink. I was feeling slightly tipsy, and a little more confident than I usually was. I reached my foot over to the other side of the table and found Horan's leg. I dragged my foot down the side of his leg, and saw him physically stiffen up. He raised his eyes up from his food to look at me.

"Excuse me, Carter could I talk to you for a second?" He spoke up.

Oh shit.

I nodded, and as I got out of my seat I looked at Zara with wide eyes. She gave the same expression back.

I followed Horan into the dimly lit hallway that led to the bathrooms. There was nobody around. He snaked a hand around to my waist, leaned me up against the wall, and placed his free hand above my head.

"I know your game here Carter." He said in a low, gravelly voice.

"What game?" I leaned back into the wall.

"If you don't keep it together, I'll have to fuck you right here against this wall." He murmured in my ear.

"We're in public." I challenged. "You're too pussy to do that."

"Am I?" His hand glided from my waist, down my thigh, to the hem of my dress.

Before he could do anything, we heard the door of the bathroom click. He immediately backed off into a more casual stance beside me as a random stranger walked past.

"You're lucky." He said quietly. "Now cut it out."

"Make me." I gave him a smirk before walking away.

I arrived back at the table where everyone else was still eating. Horan came back too, looking a little more flustered. We finished our meals, and by the end, I was on drink five. Good thing I had a tolerance.

"Hey are you ready to leave?" Zara asked me.

There was immediately a buzz from my phone.

'I'm driving you home.'

"You know what, Horan's gonna give me a ride back. It's closer for him." I explained.

"Okay." She gave me a knowing look.

"Thank you all for coming!" I smiled as the rest of the squad gathered their things and left.

"Will you be joining me tonight m'lady?" Horan made his way around the table.

"Are you sober enough to drive?" I asked.

"Of course I am." He took my hand and pulled me to stand. "And you are not sober enough to do anything."

"I think you'll find that I can do plenty of things." I leaned into him.

"Then let's get you to the car." He offered his arm to me. I latched on as he led me out of the restaurant, to his car.

It was dark, and the space was small. I could smell his cologne now that we were in a closed area.

"Are you taking me home?" I asked.

"No." He replied, bringing a hand up to my cheek. "Don't shy away." He said quietly. "You look stunning."

I felt my face heat up, and I wanted to pull away so badly, but I didn't. Instead, I stayed close to him.

"Thank you." I replied calmly.

"Phil..." He let out a heavy breath. He sounded nervous. "Can I kiss you?"

My heart jumped in my throat when I heard those words. But I didn't hesitate. I nodded. A smile spread across his face.

He brought his other hand up to my face and pulled me in, our lips crashing together in a desperate need for closeness. His lips were so much softer than I expected them to be. His hands braced my head as the kiss deepened. I didn't want to pull away, but when he did, I felt like I couldn't open my eyes or else it would ruin the moment.

"Breathe firefly." I heard him say.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with something in his eyes. I could finally place it. Adoration.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Great, now that we've got all that sweet shit over with I can pound the fuck out of you." He started the car. My eyes widened. "Or we could go softer, whatever you want."

"We'll see how I'm feeling." I leaned back in the seat.

"Okay." As he started driving, his hand made its way to rest on my inner thigh, sending shivers all through my body.

"I don't think we should go softer." I muttered.

"Good plan." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

How was I going to last the whole drive?

I almost didn't.

I almost made him pull over on the side of the road because I felt like I was going to straight up jump him. His hand on my thigh was enough to end me right there. I couldn't look at him or else I'd end up causing a car wreck.

When he passed my apartment the realization set in. I wasn't going home tonight. I brought my hand on top of his, touching the rings that wrapped around his fingers. He looked over at me with a smirk. I gave him a weird look, in a playful way. It was still hard to admit to myself what was about to happen.

He pulled up behind his house and turned off the ignition. The silence revealed the loud thumping of my heart.

Horan got out of the car first, walking around to the other side and opening my door. He took my hands and helped me out of the car. His hands wandered where they pleased. Down my back, across my waist, around my shoulders.

"God I can't keep my hands off of you." He muttered as we walked the short stretch to his house.

He pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He let me in first. I wandered into the house that had become familiar to me. The warmth of the fireplace, the family pictures, the soft couches.

Horan followed not too far behind me. He took off his coat and hung it up. Zara might've taken my coat with her, because I didn't have one.

"Do you want a drink?" He offered. "I have wine."

"You're gonna get me wine drunk before you do anything to me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I think I need it." He ran his hands down my arms, giving me goosebumps. "Liquid courage."

"Take a few shots and hurry up." I squinted.

"Deal." He walked into the kitchen, pulled out a bottle and brought his lips to the opening. He drank what could've been the equivalent of three shots I think.

"Way to act all bad ass, softie." I teased.

"Your turn." He handed me the bottle.

I drank from it, feeling the liquor roll down my throat. I pulled away, leaving lipstick stains on the bottle.

"Done." I breathed. "Fuck time."

"What makes you think I'm going to fuck you?" His arms snaked around my waist. My mouth hung open because I didn't know what to say. His thumb brushed over my bottom lip that was hanging loosely. "Let's put this mouth to better use." He leaned in and kissed me, savouring every inch of my lips.

We stumbled out of the kitchen, our lips staying locked, but our hands gliding down each other, and through ruffled hair. We made it all the way to the stairs before Horan made a wrong step and came crashing down onto the stairs, bringing me with him.

"Shit!" He hissed.

"It's okay." I was strategically placed on top of him. "You're fine." It was my turn to take control. I went straight for his neck, leaving a burning hot mark for him.

"How am I going to cover that?" He winced.

"You don't." I whispered, kissing just below his ear. "It's just something to remember me by."

"You're gonna have to get off of me or this night won't be lasting very long." He threatened.

"I haven't been touched in over a year." I supported myself over him. "This night is going to last as long as I decide."

"Where did this attitude come from?" His hands wrapped around my forearms.

"You can deal with the attitude." I breathed onto his neck. "Or are you too pussy?"

"Just let me deal with you." He began to sit up. "You'll have nothing left to say when I'm finished."

He supported my weight by holding me up by my thighs as I straddled his waist. He stood up and carried me up the stairs. He made a left turn into his bedroom. I didn't get much of a look around before he laid me down on the bed. It was huge. How could one person sleep in this massive bed?

"You're so fucking hot." He leaned over me, before bringing his lips to my neck, leaving a mark on my collar bone, which was easier to cover. His tongue made contact with my skin, sending shivers down my whole spine.

"You better make this good." I stammered through my heavy breathing. "This is the only time you'll be getting anything from me for a while."

"Don't talk about that shit here." He said in an angrier tone. "Or I'll fucking ruin you."

"Just get on with it." I let out a breath.

His hands moved down to the hem of my dress and pulled it up to my waist, revealing my black lace underwear. Of course I dressed cute, I planned for everything.

His fingers traced circles around my thighs while he pressed his lips down every inch of my collar bones. He was teasing me. He touched every part of me except for the place that really mattered.

"Oh my god stop teasing me." I let out.

"No." He replied. "And by the way, if you're gonna scream my name, use my first name. We're not working." He said into my ear.

He moved down and started planting kisses on my thighs. It was making me angry. He came so close, but the second I was ready, he'd back away.

"Do I have to do this myself?" I growled bringing my hand to the elastic of my underwear.

"Of course not." He came back up to my face. "I just had to make sure you wanted it badly enough." His fingers moved into my underwear. I gasped as he touched me. "It doesn't take much for you does it?" His fingers knew exactly what they were doing, moving at the right speed, right pressure, right place.

"Oh my god." I let out a sigh.

"Do you like it like that?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded into his shoulder.

He moved over top of me so that I could see his face. His fingers moved faster and I felt a pressure build up in my stomach. My muscles started to contract. I closed my eyes, bracing for impact.

"Don't close your eyes." Niall ordered. "I want to see you."

I forced my eyes open.

"Are you going to come for me?" He continued touching me in the perfect spot.

"Faster." I demanded.

He listened and went faster.

"Look at me." He made eye contact with me. There was a hunger in his eyes that sparked something inside me. My muscles contracted violently, I kept my eyes open, but I tried to stay quiet. "Are you holding back?" He questioned. "Stop it." He brought his free hand under my head and kissed me.

"Oh my god." I finally released and felt the pure bliss.

"Good girl." He muttered as I came down from my high. That sent me off the edge for some reason. The praise.

I was breathing heavy, my heart was racing, and I felt like I could do anything. I sat up, making Niall move up too.

"Take your clothes off." I ordered.

"Oh yeah?" He looked down at me with a smirk.

"What did I just say?"

"Why don't you do it for me?" His voice was low.

"If that's the only way to get to you." I practically tore off his suit jacket and threw it to the ground. I unzipped his pants and pulled them to the ground.

"What are you going to do to me Carter?" He laughed smugly.

"That's Ophelia to you sir." I stood up with him and kissed him. "You better be hard for me."

"How could I not be?" He laughed while running a hand down my hair. "Look at you."

I crouched down onto my knees and pulled down his boxers. He was in fact correct. I wasn't thinking much as I wrapped my lips around him.

"Whoa." He gasped. "Wasn't ready for that." He braced himself on the bed.

I moved as far deep as I could, without making that gross gagging noise. I used my hands whenever I could, but my mouth was experienced enough to know what most men liked.

"Holy shit." He whined, grabbing hold of my hair.

"You like it that much?" I said, coming up for air.

"Keep going." He pleaded.

I gave him what he wanted.

Nobody enjoyed giving a blow job. It wasn't comfortable. But we all love what it does to the man. The face they make, the sounds, it was all for that.

"Good god Phil." He groaned.

I kept going, knowing I was doing good.

"You're gonna make me come." He threw his head back.

No I'm not.

I took my mouth away from his cock and wiped away the extra saliva from my chin.

"What the fuck?" He frowned.

"You're not finished until I say you are." I stood up.

"Oh wow okay." He scoffed as I unbuttoned his shirt. I laid a hand on his bare chest kissing him passionately. We kissed until our lips were swollen. I felt Niall's hand on my back, pulling down the zipper of my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra, I didn't need to. The red dress fell to the floor and there we were, naked and making out.

"Philly," he murmured between kisses.

"Mhm?" I pulled away for a second.

"Are you on the pill or something?" He asked quietly.

I nodded.

"How many people have you been with?" I asked, just making sure.

"None in the past few months."

"Good." I kissed him again.

He laid me down gently on the soft pillows and looked at me. His fingertips brushed a piece of hair that had fallen across my cheek.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay."

"Good because I'm about to fuck you into oblivion." His lips came crashing down onto mine. My entire body felt like it was on fire. Niall pulled back. "Spread your legs for me." He said in a low voice. I did as I was told. He took his cock in his hand and guided it into me.

I let out a whimper as I realized how big he was.

"That's what I like to hear." He said smugly.

His hips started rocking slowly. As I got used to it, he started going faster, thrusting in and out, making the both of us let out moans that made me thankful he didn't live in an apartment.

"Turn over." He told me, pulling out.

I rolled over onto my stomach. He guided himself back in again. This was a better position. He was kissing my shoulder as he thrusted in and out.

"Faster." I begged him.

"Say my name." He said breathlessly.

"Faster Niall oh my god." I moaned.

"There we go." He sped up, which began to tip me over the edge.

"I'm gonna come." I gripped onto the pillows with white knuckles.

"Me too." He breathed hot air against my neck.

Holy shit.

As I finished I let out a sound I'd never heard come out of my mouth before. That edged Niall to completion inside of me too. It felt like explosions through my bloodstream. As soon as I came down from the high, I collapsed onto the bed with Niall on top of me.

"Wow." He said out of breath.

"Wow." I repeated. "I'll be right back." I rolled off the bed and waddled to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up before looking in the mirror. My eye makeup was running down my face. I used a washcloth to take most of it off.

I walked back into the bedroom to find Niall under the covers of his massive bed.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. I think I might've been too drunk to realize what I was doing. "Do you have a guest room or something?"

"Phil, you just sucked my dick. I think we can share a bed." He laughed.

"Okay." I walked over.

Niall pulled away the covers and opened his arms. I slid in beside him, feeling the warmth radiating off of him. He pulled up the covers around me and held me tight, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I didn't think much, but the patterns of his breathing calmed me.

"You were great." He muttered.

"So were you." I rolled over to face him.

I let myself become engulfed by him, letting my head rest on his chest, and my eyes came to a close.

-

How are we feeling? I hope everyone isn't too shell shocked lol. I've literally been planning out this chapter since I started the book, and the next chapter is a bit of a roller coaster, so get ready.

Thanks for reading!

-Kallie 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 779 51
Dana Mitchell is a young agent who had solved cases and has an unlikely huge crush on Harry Styles, one of the five members of One Direction. When Ha...
56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
91.3K 3.5K 81
invasato; possessed or dominated by a strong passion. - "Alice in Wonderland? That's your favorite book." he remarks with his brow arched and his vo...
9.9K 672 47
"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I win?" With my head close to his, I can see...