Owning You ◇Namjin AU◇

By _Dominous_

Their world is sectioned in good and bad, two wolves had a forbidden love and things break down into pieces... More

A/n
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Ending

Alternate Ending

38 2 0
By _Dominous_

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Taehyung-ah!"

Everyone screamed as Namjoon's sword penetrates right through Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung's eyes widened as he look at Namjoon who is smirking at him.

"It was supposed to be him. But since you're a little  brave omega. Why not kill you first?" Namjoon said before pulling the sword out of Taehyung's body making the younger drop on the ground.

Jin, who is Namjoon's mate and Taehyung's best friend stood there in shock.

Jungkook, who's in love with the wounded omega immediately run towards the scene.

"You bastard!" He was able to throw a fist to Namjoon making the alpha drop on the ground.

"Gguk stop it-

"How!? How Hyung!? Stop taking his side cause he stab my mate!" Jungkook said before facing back Namjoon.

"You dare to punch me. You think you're strong enough? Huh? An abomination in this world." Namjoon sternly said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Don't dare to talk about my life!" Jungkook was aiming a punch to Namjoon when the elder once again swayed his sword and made a huge cut to the younger's stomach making Jungkook fall right beside to his dying mate.

"You-

Yoongi was cut off when Namjoon pointed his sword towards him making Jin, Jimin and Hoseok take steps backwards.

"'Go on Min, say what you want to say. I dare you." Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi with his piercing eyes.

The anger and hatred really took over Namjoon's body now. His will on having a revenge and killing Jin became worse and it less him on killing other wolves. Such as Jungkook and Taehyung who are on the ground while holding each other's hand.

Tears started streaming down Taehyung's cheeks as he lead his other hand to his bleeding stomach.

"I'm.. I'm pregnant." He mumbled, almost inaudible.

Jungkook look at him with shock before shutting his eyes and hitting his lower lip.

"I'm sorry.. I can't save you." Jungkook mumbled but Taehyung shake his head. No one can hear their conversations. And they can't hear what's happening around them. It's like, it's just them who are in this cruel place.

"You don't have to. It's okay, I decided to keep it away from you because I thought you're not yet ready. But since we are dying now. I think you deserve to know that we once created a life." Taehyung said while holding tight on Jungkook's hand. Tears streaming down on both of their cheeks.

"No Tae, we are not gonna die." Jungkook said his voice full of assurance.

Taehyung shook his head, "I lost a lot of blood already. There's no guarantee that I'll live." Taehyung said as he close his eyes, more tears streaming down his cheeks.

Jungkook shut his eyes and try his best to move closer to Tae as he reach for the elder's open stomach and placing his hand on top of the elder's abdomen where his womb may be.

"I know you're having a hard time already. It's okay, you may now sleep. I'll follow you wherever you'll be." Jungkook said and he didn'tm any response anymore. He just close his eyes and let the darkness take over.

"You killed my brother you bastard!" Yoongi attacked Namjoon with bare hands as he started punching the younger. Namjoon let him do what he wants until his lips exploded and blood streaming down his chin.

"He's my only family left and you fucking know that!" Yoongi roared as he let out a strong punch right straight to Namjoon's nose making it bleed.

Namjoon started coughing blood and kneel on the ground. Yoongi thought he's slowly defeating the alpha. When Namjoon started laughing like a psycho.

"You done? Now it's my turn." Namjoon said before standing up and grabbing Yoongi by the neck. Choking the elder.

"You thought you can really defeat me!? Huh!? You thought you're strong enough!? You're just like your brother!!" Namjoon roared before squeezing Yoongi's neck tighter making the elder squirm. Yoongi's fest levitated from the ground as Namjoon lift him up by the neck.

"Now it's time for you to follow your brother!" Namjoon said before doing to same thing to Yoongi and penetrating his sword to his body to the point where Jimin saw the sword at Yoongi back.

When Yoongi dropped on the ground Jimin immediately run towards him only to be executed as well.

Hoseok gone enough of it. He remove Jin's hand to his arm and pull out his weapon.

"Seok.. he's an alpha. Don't." Jin said as he pull Hoseok's arm back.

Namjoon look from afar, smirking at the two.

"I know. But it's enough!" Hoseok said before aggressively removing Jin's arms and walk towards Namjoon.

There a real fight happened. Hoseok is one of the best Beta in Blue Moon. He dedicated himself on training and protecting their pack and specially their pack leader. That's why he lasted to a fight with Namjoon.

Until things started to get dirty as Namjoon use his height and strength and punch Hoseok on his stomach making him bend down. Namjoon took that opportunity to punch him once again by the face. Making the beta fall on the ground.

"Seok! Namjoon stop it! You killed two of my friends already! Stop this! Please!" Jin begged but Namjoon didn't listen. Namjoon smirked at Hoseok who's on the ground before raising his sword up. Hoseok just closed his eyes and soon he felt the metal hit his chest area and the last thing he saw is Namjoon smirking before darkness took over.

"Hoseok!! You're out of your mind! You killed them! My friends and your wolves! How can you do this!? Pure so cruel! You're the worst!" Jin screamed as tears started streaming down his cheeks. Namjoon look at his mate and started walking towards Jin.

"Go on! Kill me! Isn't that what you want!? Kill me! Go on! Isn't that what you always wanted to do! Kill me! Take all over my pack! Go!" Jin said as Namjoon stopped in front of him.

Jin break down into tears and slowly kneel on the ground. But Namjoon stopped him and grab him by the chin.

"You want me to kill you?" Namjoon asked,

"Yes! Kill me! Kill me now! You have killed my friends already! They are my only family! I have no one left! Now kill me!" Jin cried out. Namjoon smirked.

"And the pup? Aren't you pregnant?" Namjoon ask and realization hit Jin.

But he doesn't want to live anymore. As much as he wants to live and live for his pup. He doesn't want his pup to live under his father's reign. He doesn't want his pup to grow up like his father. And knowing all of those will happen. He would rather die with his child.

Jin gulp,"Just kill me." Jin said and it boils Namjoon's blood.

"How.. that's my fucking child! How can you think of that!!" Namjoon screamed before once again taking a life. Not one but two life. A life of his mate. And his pup. Jin slowly dropped on the ground, the sword buried on his stomach.

As he die on his mate's feet, Namjoon started loose consciousness as well. Because he lost his mate. They lost the bond.

Namjoon slowly kneel on the ground. Looking at his mate who's eyes are closed already. He reach for Jin's hand before closing his eyes.

There, their lifeless bodies lay.

No one was able to own anything.

No one can do anything if revenge is in their hearts.

'It was my plan to own your pack. But it's not part of my plan to wish I was able to own you as well.'

—————

"Jake hyung! Hyung! Please find someone to exchange our witch lecturer! Hyung she will be the death of me!!!" Sunoo whined as he entered the hall.

Jake look at his friend and chuckle. "Sunoo.. I can't do that. Just have patience okay?" Jake softly said and Sunoo pouted.

"Sunoo hyung really hates witch crafts." Niki said while slightly chuckling.

Jake chuckled as well before nodding.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll just go to my room Hyung." Sunoo said before turning his back to their pack leader.

"I'll go now also Hyung. Bye!" Niki said before waving at his Hyung and running after Sunoo.

Jake chuckle while shaking his head. He sat down on his thrown and sigh. When suddenly noises echoed through the whole hall that alarmed Jake.

His eyes widened and he immediately look by the door when suddenly someone entered his hall.

"Good day Omega Jake of Blue Moon." Jake squinted his eyes as a tall man greeted him.

"I'm Park Sunghoon of Red Moon pack, and I would like to talk to you."

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.8K 39
Feeling constantly alone, battling anxiety and depression, and not having any friends makes Park Jimin dread living. Luckily, a nice alpha who tolera...
191K 9.6K 23
Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting over him but he only wants one. One that do...
5.7K 354 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
3.3K 233 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...