|| š—ŗš—®š˜€š—øš—²š—± ; ģ–‘ģ •ģ›

By jungwon_luv

ā š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¬ ? āž ā š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³... More

intro
äø€
äŗŒ
四
äŗ”
六
äøƒ
八
九
十
十äø€
十äŗŒ
十äø‰
十四
十äŗ”
十六
十äøƒ
十八
十九
äŗŒå
äŗŒåäø€
äŗŒåäŗŒ
äŗŒåäø‰
äŗŒåå››
äŗŒåäŗ”
äŗŒåå…­
äŗŒåäøƒ
äŗŒåå…«
äŗŒåä¹
äø‰å
äø‰åäø€
2꜈9ę—„
SOS
tele + en-niv

äø‰

15K 723 945
By jungwon_luv

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"UNNIE THE MAIL IS HERE! THE MAIL IS HERE!" The loud thumping of footsteps were heard as I heard Yeji shout. Great.

"Yeji stop shouting." Sunghoon oppa nagged as he dragged her away from the door. She started struggling. I just rolled my eyes and headed back to my room to pack my ice skates and a few other stuff. I was following oppa to the skating rink again.

"Noooo! The mail is here!!!"

"Why are you so concerned about the mail though? You were never this concerned before." I was enjoying this convo.

"Because the letter is arriving!"

"What letter?"

"The letter for those who are invited to the ball!" Oh not this again.

"Park Yeji, we are not going to that ball." Oppa huffed.

"Why? It's just a ball!"

"You are not getting with the prince."

"Not me! Unnie!" Yah why am I involved?

"Don't drag me into it!" I shouted from my room.

"Unnie come on! Just have a little fun in your life!"

"I am. I love skating. And I love everything I do. That's enough."

"Oh come on. This might be your only chance to go to a ball! Just go!"

"No."

"But it's compulsory though!"

"What?!" Wait a min?

"Yeah if you're invited you have to go! It's the King and Queen's orders!" HUH?

"What kind of bullshit is that? So we don't get a choice now?" Oppa was mad.

"Oppa come on. Just a ball once in a while won't hurt. Just dance a bit and snack a little then done."

"....."

"Fine. But if, if, we get the invite, you are not going near the prince."

"Fine. I guess I'll just stay with you."

"Yena let's go!" I quickly dashed outside to meet oppa.

"Yeji, don't burn down the house. If anything comes up call us. And, if there really is that letter then..... just contain your excitement. See ya in 3 hours." Oppa instructed as we stepped outside.

"You think she can contain her excitement?" I asked as the door shut behind us.

"Nope." Pfffttt.

--timeskip--

"Eomma! We're home- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE???" Sunghoon oppa shouted as we entered the apartment which was now covered with dresses, accessories and shoes and makeup et cetera.

"PARK YEJI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Yeji came running out of her room.

"We got the mail! So now I'm taking a look at all the dresses I have to see if any look nice! And if they don't I guess we just order some ballgowns."

"Which we will only wear once." I sighed.

"Hey! You don't need a ball to wear a ballgown."

"Maybe I should get a big ball and put you in it." Sunghoon oppa flicked her forehead.

"Oh come on! Unnie we are going shopping tomorrow! No protests!" Damn it.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Oppa shook his head as he started picking up all the shoes and throwing them into one corner, then taking all the dresses and stacking them in one pile. I decided to help him.

"I have no idea. I still don't get why she keeps wanting me to get the prince." I rolled my eyes.

"Just get her away from the prince."

"It's a masquerade ball anyways. No one will see your face."

"Yeah. Luckily."

"But what's the point in having a ball to choose the Crown Princess when you won't see the people's faces?"

"I have no idea. The royal family is weird sometimes."

"Ugh. Let's just get this stupid ball over and done with so Yeji stops fangirling."

"You sure she gonna stop fangirling?"

"I wish but unlikely. Ugh. Whatever. PARK YEJI CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!"

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
"Again." Heeseung hyung said. I sighed as I got up from the floor and dusted myself before getting into a fighting stance, ready to spar with Ni-ki again. Hyung was monitoring.

"Start." And Ni-ki's fighting system kicked in automatically. I tried to dodge and attack but as usual, I failed. Damn it this maknae.

"Again." Ughhhh.

"Hyung can we just go? I'm done here. My mask is irritating." I complained as I reached for my mask. All the royal guards and maids there immediately knelt down, asking to spare their lives. Great. I retracted my hand.

"Y'all can stand. Hyung I'm gonna go back to my room to shower. Get me some food." I murmured before leaving the training field. Ni-ki followed me like the loyal royal guard he is.

"Your highness-"

"Ni-ki, you can call me hyung."

"Oh... okay uh, hyung, are you okay? You seemed a little distracted just now."

"I'm fine." I'm not fine...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"It's the anniversary of the day she got taken huh?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah....."

"..."

"..."

"Well, then I won't bother you. I'll just stand outside to guard." I shot him a grateful smile.

"Thanks." And I entered my room without him.

I sighed as I pulled out my chair from under the table and plopped down. I yanked off my mask and just threw it on the table gently. I sighed and looked at the bracelet on my hand again. And before I knew it, tears startes falling. Great...

"Eunhee-ah..... I'm sorry..... It's my fault..... It's all my fault........." I buried my face in my arms and started crying.

I didn't know until when it was when I stopped, but I had apparently fell asleep. And when I woke up again, night had fell. My eyes felt puffy and my nose was blocked. Great. Just great. I sat up and combed my fingers through my hair, sighing. Then three knocks were heard on my door, before it opened.

"Jungwon-ah, how are you?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"I..... I'm fine. It's fine...." Heeseung hyung just walked over and sat at the foor of my bed.

"You can tell me, you know right?"

"I know.... I just.... How are you not affected? How do you go about your day fine? How do you not miss her? How do you not cry?" I turned to face him. This didn't make sense. I was a crying mess but he wasn't? She's his sister!

"I am. I am affected. I do miss her. But Jungwon-ah, I'm sure my sister wouldn't want us to be hung onto her. That's how I move forward. I remember all the good things about her, and what she would have wanted...."

"...."

"..."

"It hurts, hyung...."

"I know."

"It's all my fault...."

"No it's not."

"....."

"She wouldn't want you to blame yourself. Please, Jungwon-ah, stop blaming yourself."

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning back into my chair.

Eunhee-ah.... I'm going to have to let you go now.....

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"How's this?" Yeji asked as she showed me another picture of a dress. Seriously enough with this.

"Eh." I looked at the pink frilly dress, shaking my head. She had chosen her dress, which was pink, of course. Now she was trying to find me a dress.

"What colour do you want?" She whined.

"Not pink."

"Hmph. Fine."

"Get her blue. It suits her." Oppa appeared out of nowhere, visibly annoyed.

"Okay. Why are you so annoyed though?"

"Because of this stupid ball. Just get our outfits or something."

"Fine. Oyeah what about our masks?"

"I want blue." I shrugged.

"I want blue too."

"You know at this point I'll dress you two up as Jack Frost and Elsa." Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Suit yourself." I continued scrolling through Insta.

"Hmph. Fine I'll just get some random outfit for oppa. He looks nice in anything. Unnie, please choose."

"Light blue. Hey! Ow! Stop hitting me with the iPad!" I shielded myself.

"Choose a dress." She shoved the iPad towards me.

"Just choose for me! Ugh.... I'm gonna go out for a while. See ya later." And I yeeted away before Yeji can hit me again.

--timeskip--

I was at a cafe reading some book I bought from a nearby bookshop. Yes, I did leave oppa to suffer at Yeji's fashion-crazy, prince-loving-crazy wrath but hey, not my fault he's too slow to get out of the house. Anyways, this book is amazing. Written by an author called Kim Namjoon. Better go find more of his books. Simply poetical.

Well, it has been a few hours since I escaped from my younger sister's grip, so I should get back home now. So I shut my book and kept it in my bag before leaving the cafe.

And that's when the same guy from eomma's restaurant appeared. He seemed to have recognised me, because he glanced at me for a while before looking forward again. My head started hurting again. Ugh. What the hell? Is he some sort of magician or wizard that makes anyone's head hurt by looking at them?

I frowned as I turned to observe him. Nothing. Just a regular guy. I mean, not really regular since he is acquainted with the Crown Prince. But still, he was just a normal guy otherwise. But what was he doing here?

I shrugged the feeling off and then started walking, only to bump into someone causing me to fall.

"Ow!" I huffed as my butt hit the floor. Yowch.

"My apologies. Here, let me help you." I looked up to face the guy whom I had bumped into. A guy wearing a mask. The Crown Prince. He had his hand extended out to me.

"O-oh uh, thanks." I hesitantly took his hand, which pulled me up from the floor.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"No. I'm good. See you at the ball." Wait why did I say that?

"Oh you're invited to the ball. Well, I guess see you then, if we can recognise each other." He smiled before walking off with his bodyguard, who was also that guy with the sword at eomma's restaurant.

Hrm... I guess the ball won't be that bad after all.....

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

wtf is wrong with wattpad :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 4.6K 30
ā š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ āž ā š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. āž After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
135K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
80.7K 920 89
š—”š—¦š—™š—Ŗ! hyung line + jungwon only! š¦š®š„š­š¢š©š„šž šØš§šž š¬š”šØš­š¬ ššš§š š¦šØš¬š­ š­šØ š„šžššš¬š­ š„š¢š¤šžš„š² š„š¢š¬š­š¬ š«šžšŖš®šžš¬š­šžš...
430K 23.7K 38
"š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¶š—暝˜€š˜ š˜š—¶š—ŗš—² š˜„š—² š—ŗš—²š˜, š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—»š—²š—®š—暝—¹š˜† š—°š—暝—®š˜€š—µš—²š—± š—¶š—»š˜š—¼ š—ŗš—² š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š—暝—¼š—®š—±." --- š—¦š—§š—„š—˜š—˜š—§ š—„š—”š—–š—˜š—„ š—”š—Ø ā˜ŗļøŽ