Lovers Forever! (A Servamp St...

By katebluejaguar

This is based after the war with Tsubaki. All is peaceful until the Eves have an unwanted and unexpected mee... More

hello
Prologue: After The War.
Chapter 1 The Meet Up.
Chapter 2 The Group Chat Truth or Dare.
chapter 3: The Phone Calls.
chapter 4: Mikuni Brings The Potion!
Chapter 5: The Truth-telling Potion.
chapter 6: Promises Are Broken.
chapter 7: Servamp Messenger Chat.
Chapter 8: End to a wonderful day and a start to another.
Chapter 9: A Not So Good Unexpected Meeting.
Chapter 10: Sleepover.
Chapter 11: Servamp Drama.
Chapter 12: Gifts And Marks.
chapter 13: Hide and Seek in the Dark (part 1)
Chapter 14: Hide And Seek In The Dark (part 2)
Chapter 15: The Night Of The Crazy Eves.
Chapter 16: Shopping Trip Ruined.
Chapter 17: Truth Of The Eves Bad Past And A Unwanted Phone Call.
Chapter 18: Unwanted Home Visits.
Chapter 19: Problem And The Servamps House.
Chapter 20: Meeting Two Of The Season Servamps.
Chapter 21: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/ Eves.(part one)
Chapter 22: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/Eves. (part two)
Chapter 23: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Eves Kidnapped.
Chapter 26: Bonds Broken.
Chapter 27: Eves Great Escape
Chapter 29: Eves Five Years Later.
Chapter 28: Servamps Five Years Later.
Chapter 30 Return of the Servamps (part 1)
Chapter 31 Return of the Servamps (part 2)
Chapter 32. Return Of The Servamps (part 3)
Chapter 33 Return of the Servamps (part 4)
Chapter 34 Return of the Servamps (last part!)
Chapter 35 Everyone Reunited (part 1)
Chapter 36 Everyone Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 37 The Melancholy Phone Call.
A/N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 38. The first night being reunited!
A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 39 Eves Off To Work.
A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 41 Servamps being stupid!
Chapter 42: Really Great News!
Chapter 43: Before the big day.
Chapter 44: The big day.
Chapter 45: Homecoming!
A/N Happy Birthday
Chapter 46: 30 years later!
Chapter 47: Flashback number one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 48 flashback number two.
Happy Birthday.
Chapter 49 Nighttime meet up and drama.
Happy Birthday!
Not a chapter. But please check it out!
Chapter 50: Sad news.
Not a chapter.

Chapter 40: Yelling and confusion!

52 2 0
By katebluejaguar

It was 5:00⏰ in the afternoon and the Eves were all relaxing after a day of work with their Servamps/lovers in the lounge.

Mahiru was having hugs with Kuro while talking to Sakuya, who was also having hugs with his Servamp.

Everything was quiet until Misono asked his brother. "You sure you're coming back Mikuni?😒"

Mikuni was playing with his doll. "Yes little bro😌. I'm going home and there is nothing that can change my mind!" Misono smiled😊 and hugged his brother which made the other Eves smile.

"So what have you guys been up to since we left😄!" Mahiru asked the Servamps, who had been hoping that they would not ask that question.

"Yeah. Tell us!😁" Mikuni looked up interested.

Kuro looked away blushing😳. 'Crap! Well I'm in trouble😞' Kuro thought to himself.

Hugh looked away.'Why. Did. They. Have. To. Ask. That. Particular. Question😱?' Hugh thought already panicking.

Lily hides his face. 'Shit. I'm in such trouble!😱' Lily thought to himself.

Tsubaki blushes hiding his face. 'Well. I'm screwed😓!' Tsubaki tried to stand but Sakuya pulled him back down.

Freya closes her eyes. 'What am I gonna do😭!' Freya started panicking.

Lidio was thinking of an excuse not to tell. 'No no no no😱!' Lidio thought.

Hyde was the one who was the most scared of that question. Hyde stayed silent. 'Crap😱! What will Licht do when he finds out what I did😱!' Hyde thought scared.

Jeje watched his siblings panic. Then Jeje remembered what he did. 'Crap😶😱!' Jeje thought when he remembered what he did.

Angel (Servamp of spring) was wishing she was anywhere but here!

Luna (Servamp of winter) was not interested😑 because she didn't do anything.

Luka (Servamp of autumn) was too busy sleeping😴, same for Stella (Servamp of summer).

The Eves then realized that their Servamps were acting strange.

Mahiru looked at Kuro to see him blushing, "Kuro🤨?" He noticed that Kuro was looking away. 'He is embarrassed.' Mahiru thought raising an eyebrow, staying calm cause he knew someone had to just in case a fight started and cause he figured out that the Servamps would not spill that easily.

Misono also had noticed that Lily was acting strange and when Lily refused to look at him, they really pissed him off. "Snow Lily! Spill you pervert😠!" Misono watched Lily tremble in fear. 'I hope you didn't seduce anyone😠!' Misono thought furiously.

Sakuya just stared at Tsubaki with a blank expression. "Alright. What did you do troublemaker😶?" Sakuya pulled the Servamp back down when he tried to run. 'Why am I not surprised😞?' Sakuya sighed.

Iduna watched Freya who was trying to hide behind Lidio. "Freya. What did you do😒?" Freya glanced over then looked away. 'I hope you took care of all your plants😣.' Iduna hoped.

Niccolo on the other hand was glaring at his Servamp, who then tried to hide behind Freya. "Do anything stupid, you pig😒? Well I can't say I'm surprised😫!" He yelled at his Servamp, who hid behind the couch opposite him. 'Hope you didn't do anything stupid, like start up a riot!' He thought himself, while restraining himself from going over and choking the answers out of him because he didn't want Mahiru to yell at him again.

Tetsu like, Mahiru was trying to be calm looked over at his Servamp, who was trying to hid behind Jeje. "Hugh? What did you do😔?" He watched his Servamp start arguing with Jeje who was not at all happy that his older brother was trying to hid behind him. 'Hope you didn't burn anything down or destroy anything.' Tetsu thought while watching the two brothers argue.

But the one person everyone was worried about was glaring so much, as if he would walk across the room and actually beat the hell out of a certain hedgehog, who was not doing a very good job hiding behind the curtains. "SPILL HEDGEHOG! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO😡😡!" He glared at his Servamp while struggling against Tetsu and Sakuya who were both restraining him until Mahiru glared😒 at Licht making him freeze. 'Hope you didn't break anything. But if you did I'm not surprised😤😞.' Licht leaned back against the sofa.

Mikuni was too busy watching his Servamp failing to calm down his brothers who were all frightened and kept hiding. "Jeje? What did you do😑?" He was surprised when Jeje looked over blushing embarrassingly. 'Well I'm not worried😒. Jeje isn't the type to do anything stupid. Then again there is nothing normal about any of them😐.' Mikuni thought to himself.

Ryusei just looked at his Servamp and exchanged a glance with Kouki, who sighed. Alex stayed quiet and like Lucky they were both on there phones uninterested.

*5 minutes later*

Freya was sick of the silence. "Kuro. Be a gentleman and go first😅."

Kuro panicked. "No way youngest first😱😒!"

Tsubaki glared at his older brother. "No way😠! The pervert can go first😒!"

Lily looked horrified. "Why me😱??"

Tsubaki looked at his brother. "We all know what you did🤣!"

Lily whacked his brother.

The Servamps then started arguing.

"JUST TELL US😡!" Licht shouted across the room.

The Servamps then froze and looked at each other.

Tsubaki then, suddenly jumped out the nearest window and ran outside.

Sakuya jumped up and ran over to the front door.

Hyde and Lidio escaped into the kitchen, while Jeje and Hugh hid under a couch in their animal forms.

When Sakuya got back all the Servamps had vanished.

Then all the Eves raced upstairs.

The Servamps were very surprised when their Eves didn't come after them. When they had tracked them down. The 12 kids were up in Mahiru's room. The Servamps watched them from the door which had been left open a bit.

Mahiru was sitting on his bed🛏 with Misono looking at a map🗺 of the town🏙 they now lived in.

Mahiru was drawing and writing stuff on the map, while Misono was talking on his phone.

Sakuya was talking to Iduna and Niccolo, while they sat on the floor writing something on a writing pad.

Mikuni and Licht were also writing down stuff on a different writing pad while they were sitting on the couch🛋.

Alex, Lucky, Ryusei, Kouki and Tetsu were on Mahiru's computer and Alex's laptop.

Misono smiled at whatever the other person said on the phone. "Really😊!" And gave a thumbs up and Mahiru, who circled something on the map. "Next Saturday? Thanks bye😁!" Misono said ending the call. Mahiru looked at the map and wrote something on it.

"Congratulations everyone😁! We have all found a place!"

The confused Servamp shared a glance.

Misono added continuing the conversation. "Are you sure no guests😕?"

Mikuni looked over. "Do you want to be yelled at😒?"

Misono nodded. "Good point😁!"

Alex looked over smiling. "The rings have been made and can be picked up tomorrow."

Sakuya stood. "I'll do it!"

Licht looked over at his friends curiously. "Are the gifts finished?"

Most of the Eves nodded.

Mikuni smirked and decided to tease Licht. "Hey Licht, what is your gift😆? A song?"

Licht glared😠 at Mikuni. "What's it to you? I bet your getting a bottle!"

Mikuni then started whining.

"Have you guys finished writing your vows?" Iduna asked ignoring Mikuni.

The confused Servamps snuck back downstairs into the kitchen.

(That's another chapter done!)

(Sorry to those who had been waiting for this chapter! I was just super busy!)

(What do you think the Eves are planning? What do you think the Servamps did while the Eves were gone? What do you think will happen next!)

(Bye for now!)

(P.S: Thanks to all those who have voted and read it so far! Don't forget to add a comment to my voting sections which are the important notices!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
957 83 15
[PLEASE READ BOOK ONE BEFORE READING THIS ONE] With the Eves long dead each Servamp sets out on their own waiting for Yumikage, and the others to cal...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
17.3K 515 45
Diavolo has an older sister, who is currently the queen of Devildom. She suddenly stops by for a visit with her husband with important news regarding...