Eternal Bond

By Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... More

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Two: A Desert Road
Act Four: Victoria Tower
Prison Break Event: Message
Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.
Act Seven: A Path Forward

Act Three: City's and Skylight's

223 3 2
By Shadowlock98

At Rhodes Island, we see two operators names Savage and Grani are in the doctor office for debriefing on their mission of eliminating bandits from a nearby village.

"And that is everything Doctor." Savage said while not looking at the doctors eyes

"Hmm, I see. A group of unknown individuals were able to suppress the hostiles." The doctor then drop the reports onto the table in front of her and brought her hands to her chin. "Each of them were carrying not small but big firearms which only sankta could use efficiently. If that were the case, then they are also violating Laterano law. " We see both Grani and Savage body shift slightly. "The people describe are an anomaly on their own an Ursus, a Sankta, a Sarkaz, and a Lupo."

"Ms. Grani, Ms. Savage, are you sure the reports are correct?" a young brown hair Cautus girl wearing an oversize Rhodes Island jacket was also reading the reports.

"Yes Amiya, I'm sure, we left no stone unturn."

"I see, thank you for your hard work. please take the rest of the day off." Amiya said which both Grani and Savage gave a small salute and exited the room. Once the door closed, the doctor got out of her seat and proceeded to lay down on the open couches.

"This day keeps getting better and better to think a group like them who prefer solitude yet end up being together."

"I agree doctor, It pains me too say this, but Sarkaz's are not view in the best spotlight, Usar's view negative towards outsiders, Sankta's tend to stay at Laterano and Lupo's tend to stay with other lupo's or become 'lone wolf'."

"Whatever the case may be, they dont seem hostile which is a nice and got to help with our bandit problem." The Doctor got out of her couch and headed towards the door before being stop by Amiya.

"Doctor Where are you going? There are too much paperwork that needs to be done bef-" Before Amiya could finished, an alarm went off reveling the time 4:00pm. Amiya left the room for a moment only to return with a box full of paper. "Doctor Sweet, we must hurry before the deadline."

"Amiya I respect you, but I also hate you with a passion. I'll do the paperwork when I get to it." Doctor Sweet said while reaching into her pockets and unwrapping a piece of hard candy.

"Should I get Dobermann to help with the paperwork?" Amiya asked with a smug look.

"For some reason my sanity was restored and ready to go." Doctor sweet went back into her seat and grab a pen nearest to her. "I wounder how grandpa and brother is doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tay POV

"And here's a toast to entering Victoria for the first time." Xp said raising a slice of pizza that we got from a shop down the street.

"I just want to ask, how the hell did we get into this country, or ark ship thing anyway? ain't they supposed to check our papers or something?" I ask since entering landmass ship was still new to me.

"I just said were from that village we saved and they didn't question it further." Xp took a bit of his pizza while Rodin was sleeping and Cupcake just silently listening to our conversation while Colin is laying down facing the corner. "We got our body scan to see if we have oripathy or magic rock cancer then we all just need to do is find a place to stay." Xp grab another slice of our Lupo style pizza.

"Yea but... you know...I mean...never mind I not going to question it." Better to ignore it. Its not my place to govern the law.

We are currently in an apartment in the middle class area. The rent is a bit expensive, but hey if the money is green... or blue? As long its worth something, then the landlord move on with its life. We could get a better apartment, but most of them is either trying to scam up for more then its worth, require actual paperwork, or both. I know a dirty scammer with a fake smile when I see one.

I then see Xp open up another pizza box but I was meet with horror. This wasn't just a pizza with pineapple, it has everything. There was so much pineapple that it might as well be pineapple with a hint of pizza, avocado slices as the crust, the sauce is damn ranch, but the worse bit is their was bits of tomato on it.

"Who the hell order that?" I asked and they both look at Rodin.

Cupcake threw an empty soda can at him to get his attention. We all started laughing when the can bonk him in the head and he quickly got up from his seat. "Oh hey, my food." Rodin walk to the table and grab his abomination.

"What the hell did you order?" I asked while drinking my soda.

Rodin then look at his 'food' then look back to me "Salad on a flatbread?"

We both look at each other for a moment the back to the food." Ok, I can see that now." I said while eating another slice.

"Wait, what were you thinking?" Rodin asked with confusion in his voice.

"I though it was the worst pizza ever created." Honesty is the best policy.

"You are an idiot and a fatass for thinking this salad is a pizza."

"No I have to agree with him, I though the same thing." Cupcake join in the conversation before drinking another soda from the 12-pack. "I mean, look at it. Its has the shape and build of a pizza."

Rodin look at Xp, only for him to turn his head to the side like a coward "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ORDER IT!" Xp said nothing and just keep eating his pizza away from Rodin. "Man, forget ya'll."

Rodin then walk back to the couch in the corner he was sleeping on. "Enjoy your pizza." I said which Rodin only shake his head in disappointment. "So, were here anything special we need to do or something?"

"Nothing special." Xp said "Just wanted to take a look here and see whats up."

"Ohh, can we go to the opera then? I always wanted to catch a classical show." Cupcake said with star in her eyes while she is looking at the ceiling.

"How the hell did you know a show is coming up? We been here for-" Xp then turn his head to check the stove clock. " Five hours. Hell, you been with us the entire time."

"A women know how to gather information."

"Is that why most of them are archaeologist?" This got the boys laughing for a moment.

"Damn right you are." The four of us laugh even harder. " I once dated this one girl who found out all of my teacher since grade school...kinda clingey-"

"...oh, you mean her?" Xp said which made both me and Rodin curious.

"Yes her." This made Xp face drop for a moment.

"Who?" I asked since I dont want to be left in the dark.

"Just my crazy ex, its not that important." I decided to just drop it since its making Xp a bit uncomfortable. "Anyway, oprah, who's with me?"

I grab the last slice before Xp could reach it, Rodin ate his 'salad' in total silent, hell I saw Colin running to another room. Cupcake look at Xp then back to all of us. "You all cant expect me to go alone?"

"Um Cupcake I think you might be taking this wrong, what is the play about?" Rodin ask which cause her to stand up.

"I dont know, but I want to go and watch it." She said with such confidence.

Xp then grab the empty pizza boxes "Fuck it, Im down." he fold the box in half then toss it into the trash can. "When the show?"

"A week in a half from now and I got tickets." She then pull them out from her pockets.

"How?..."Xp grab one of the tickets and mutter "Amour interdit." then gave her tickets back. "Im down, are we going to buy the suits or..."

"Lets not use the book we have, I'm sure you have something that look presentable and I have a beautiful dress that will dazzle the crowd.

"Remember its a play, not playboy." I said which got her to walk behind me and slap the back of my head. I then got up from my seat and walk to the front door. "Anyway, I be back." I said before Xp stop me and handed me a spare key. "Thank you dad." I then exit the room and continue to walk out of the building and try to find a nice alleyway so I can enter the dungeon. Its been a while.

------------------------------------------------------

At Rhodes Island

The time is currently 10:47PM. The only light source coming into the Doctor's office was the moonlight from the window and a crude desk lamp that she have brought from operator Croissant after multiple attempts of persuasion. After Doctor Sweet finished signing the last paper that was on the desk, she halfheartedly threw the pen into the dark corner of the room and slam her head onto the desk.

For a brief moment, the soothing silent was interrupted with a calm cup hitting the desk next to her head. She raised her head and turn to the sound before taking a sip of dark liquid from the cup.

"Thank you for the coffee, brother." Her voice was quiet but clear.

"Anytime sister." The brother took his cup and they both drank in silent. The brother took a look of the stacks of paper that were on the floor. "All this? What were you signing anyway?"

The brother asked an innocent question, but her mental state said otherwise. "Please Amiya, no more." She then slam her head back onto the desk which cause some of he paper to tumble. Luckily, the brother quick reaction manage to save it before it fell onto the other stacks on the floor. "I have to review our weekly reports, expense records, and meeting agendas." This made the brother look at the pile of papers then give a sour look. "Not only that, it was bad enough to keep having to denied Silverash marriage proposal, NOW we have the Nearl family asking for our hand as well now." This made the brother spit out his coffee luckily, it was back into the cup. The brother look at his sister and both made eye contact after a moment, he took a seat on an empty couch.

As time pass in silent, the brother got up and headed towards the door. "Anyway, I was about to ask if you want to go to a show in Victoria. I got Kal'tsit permission for a three day break." He then pull out three tickets from his coat. "Had to pull a few favors but I figure we need a break." He then walk back to the desk and leave a ticket for her to read 'Amour interdit.' "Just think about it." He said then left the room to turn in for the night.

The ticket still left on the table, she began to reread it before putting it away in her personal drawer. "I do need a break."

She then got up from her desk and proceeded to walk towards the door to only be stop by Amiya bringing in the trolley with more paperwork. "Oh Doctor Sweet, thank goodness you're still awake. These just came in." She then push the trolley into the office. "We must finished them as soon as possible." She swap out all the completed paperwork that were both on the desk and the floor and replace them. "Please Doctor, finished them as soon as you can and rest well." She then left the office leaving the doctor in darkness with only the moonlight and a crude lamp as the only light source.

The Doctor stood in place for mere moments before she walk back to her desk in complete silent. She sat down and drank her coffee with the text 'Sanity potion' written on it. She then reach for her pen only to remember she threw it somewhere in the darkness. Only a single tear shed that day.

"Amiya is the Leader of Rhodes Island, along with Grandpa, Brother Samuel Sweet who is also a Doctor, Doctor Kal'tsit, And me Doctor Anji Sweet...Yet why do I feel like I'm doing all the grunts work?"

=======================================

(A/N) Hello again everyone. I hope you are doing well. Tomorrow is the COB event so...yeah...you can do you. All I know is I'm going to use my Max Mousse just to spite the boss. Anyway have a wonderful day to you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
25.7K 433 11
What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you scared of me? You are a mercenary and can't remember anything. When Rhodes Island found you, something wasn't righ...
274K 9.7K 70
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
3.4K 122 6
Arknights x Male Reader Amiya was confused. When she reached the Doctor's coffin, she noticed that they were not inside of the coffin, and instead th...