DAGGER IN YOUR HEART - k.mika...

By davinasgirlfriend

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Kol Mikaelson finds out his soulmate is dating Damon Salvatore. alternative universe [ kol m... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✓
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ✓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝐓𝐖𝐎 ✓
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ✓
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐝
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

521 9 29
By davinasgirlfriend

GOAL 10+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

+++

EVERYONE OF THE MIKAELSONS was at the Mikaelson compound, Klaus had just informed them about his plan and nobody agreed.

Kol had his hand around Elizabeth's waist and groaned, "Just when I thought he was showing the vaguest signs of maturity, our brother makes a unilateral decision that leaves the rest of us stewing in his melodrama."

Elizabeth rolls her eyes along with Rebekah, "His death is not a melodrama." Rebekah and Elizabeth say in synce.

Elijah sighs, "Well, he's spiraling. This energy feeds on anger, and our brother... as we know... Has enough to set the world on fire. How many times are we going to play this game? Right, calamity and doom approaches our brother, and then, all of a sudden, a trapdoor appears and, poof, he escapes. He's a cockroach that will outlive us all. And we're immortal. And what if it's different this time? What if he figures out a way to end it all? I don't think he would notice or care that I wasn't there to witness it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home. He'll be back. Will he?"

As Elijah leaves Kol notices that Freya has boxes behind her, "Huh. Why are you packing your stuff into boxes? Freya."

"I need a clean slate. I'm leaving New Orleans."

Elizabeth furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "For how long? For good, Freya?"

Freya nods and Kol sighs, "Okay. Well, then, I need to tell you something. And I know that right now is not exactly the right moment, and I was going to wait for Keelin to get back from the lake house, but if you're really leaving..."

Freya interrupts Kol, "After a lot of talk, we decided to start a family. And we wanted someone who we really cared about and respected to be the father of our child. Now, don't say anything right now."

Elizabeth got this as her hint to leave, she may be family right now. But this was sibling business.

Elizabeth leaves the room and Kol turns to Freya, "Freya."

"Okay, just, think about it."

"Freya."

"Just let the idea wash over you, and just really consider it."

"Freya!"

"Blue binder, raven on the side. This is, this is it."

"We're not done talking. You're lucky I didn't turn you into the world's blondest roadkill."

"And you're lucky I didn't crush your car like a toy, you selfish prat. Our brother needs us and you scamper off like a rodent."

"Oh, you're one to talk. Shouldn't you be planning your next epic jilt? You know, happiness is a choice you're incapable of accepting."

"Go to hell, Kol."

"No, dear sister. I'm going home with the woman I love, instead of wallowing in this toxic, codependent nightmare we call family. You know, that man has daggered us more times than can be counted. So if this is Niklaus's way of finally biting the big one, we should be celebrating."

"What I'm celebrating is the fact that he has matured. For once in his narcissistic life, he's doing something for the rest of us. If we turn our backs on him now, then we are no better than the monster he's been to us."

"I never said I was better. You all bought in to always and forever. I didn't. Nobody ever cared for me except Lizzie."

"You really don't care?"

Kol shakes his head, "I don't." Kol leaves the room leaving a stunned Freya and Rebekah.

KOLS OLD ROOM
Elizabeth is waiting in Kol's old room in the Mikaelson compound. Kol walks in with an annoyed look on his face. Elizabeth stands up from his old bed and walks over to him.

Elizabeth takes his hand in hers and looks up at him, "What's wrong?"

"Freya and Rebekah keep telling me i should care about Klaus dieing."

"He is your brother, Kol."

"Darling, i love you. But please don't start too."

Elizabeth sighs, "Fine, then i wanna talk with you. I've been thinking and i want you to turn m—"

"No."

"Kol."

"Give me one good reason."

"Your a vampire, i'm a witch. We can't be together forever."

"I will be with you until ur last breath."

"No! I don't wanna be old and weak. I wanna be with you, Kol. As me how i am right now, forever."

"I want that too Lizzie, but what about the werewolf gen? You would be a tribid again. I know u hated it."

"No, i don't care anymore."

"Lizzie."

"Kol, i just want you. Please, for me. Do it for us."

"Are you 100% sure?"

Elizabeth looks Kol in the eye, she steps closer to him making almost no space left between them.

"Yes."

Kol breaths out in relief and pulls her in by the waist, the two kiss and smile in their kiss.

COURTYARD
It's evening, Klaus has explained his plan more in depth. After a lot of convincing the Mikaelsons and Caroline let him do it.

They just had dinner and are now infront of a small fire they made, with some wine glasses saying their goodbyes. Klaus clears his throat to make an announcement.

"You know, as much as I've savored the joy of tormenting you throughout the years, I must confess you all mean everything to me."

Klaus pauses and smiles at Elizabeth showing her she is apart of the family, "Your loyalty and your counsel and your love, is probably the only reason why I've survived as long as I have. Which is how I know, long after I'm gone you will all come together, time and time again, to take care of each other. And that is why I'm not afraid for your future."

Everyone gets slightly teary at Klaus his speech, a now teenager Rosie is next to Klaus with a sad look.

"We're bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family that bond is our greatest strength. Though I may be leaving you tonight, this is not the end of the Mikaelsons. Always and forever."

Everyone raises their glasses, "Always and forever."

Klaus leaves the room with Rosie to say his final goodbyes, "There's something else we need to discuss."

Rosie shakes her head, "I want to go with you."

Klaus smiles sadly at his grown up daughter, "I don't think you should."

"I'm gonna make you proud. I can't promise that I won't go through a period where I get irresponsible tattoos and date older men, but I'm gonna go back to school. And I'll be okay. Because I'm a Mikaelson. And I promise you, I'm gonna do right by our name."

Klaus nods, "I know you will. I love you...more than all the days and nights, deeper than the oceans and the skies."

"I love you, too."

"How do we do this?"

"I wish I knew. Now you listen to me okay? I've given your uncle Kol custody of you with aunt Liz. They will take care of you, they will make u a room. You will keep attending the Salvatore boarding school and u will always have them or Rebekah, Freya, Keelin, Elijah, Caroline or any friend of our family."

OUTSIDE NEW ORLEANS
Rebekah has went with Elijah and Klaus to say their goodbyes, everyone was aware of Elijah his plan to join Klaus except Klaus himself.

Klaus looks at Rebekah both of them have teary eyes, "I never should have got in the way of your happiness, Rebekah."

"You don't have to apologize."

"Well, then, let me make it up to you. I've asked Caroline to get you the cure. In a handful of decades when it's time, you can go to Mystic Falls and get it. Then if you no longer wish to be a vampire, it's your choice. Live the life you've always wanted to live, my sister."

"Thank you."

Rebekah hugs Klaus and after they pull away she hugs Elijah, Rebekah leaves and Klaus turns to Elijah with a sad look.

"I don't want your last memory of me to be my death. So, please, let's not say the sad good-bye."

"I agree. Let's not."

"I hate to disappoint you, brother, but the stake will be just as effective in its shorter form."

"I'm aware."

"So you plan to hold onto a piece as a souvenir?"

"I intend to die by your side."

"I'm dying. You're not. The moment I end, you're free."

"Free of what?"

"Free of the—the mad king brother. You can do whatever your heart desires."

"This is my heart's desire."

Elijah sighs, "Niklaus, we didn't choose to become what we are. To be or not to be was taken from us by Esther and Mikael, stolen from us, Niklaus. I'm stealing it back. Brother, tonight, I truly saw a path. I saw a vision of a future for everyone that we love and then when I looked at my own future... The purpose of my life, my unrelenting desire has always been your redemption. And after everything I've done..."

"...you truly believe I am redeemed?"

"Yes, I do."

"You're a hypocrite. You forced me to go through all those painful goodbyes and then—then you slipped away without telling a soul."

"How well do you know me, Niklaus? I told them. I told them that I was going to redefine always and forever. That, uh i was going to follow you from this adventure to whatever lies beyond. And each of them gave me their blessing. Cast about for a familiar object..."

"What about Rosie?"

"Well, she'll have Marcel, Kol, Elizabeth, Caroline, Rebekah and Freya."

"She is the very best of me."

"Yes, she is."

"What if there's nothing after this? No peace. Just darkness."

"We face it together."

"As always. I don't deserve the love you've given me, brother. But I am so grateful."

"It's been a glorious ride, Niklaus. And my greatest honor."

to be continued..

AUTHORS NOTE
so lizzie and kol are sort of getting a kid! they will take care of rosie. next chapter will be a little how lizzie is experiencing transforming to a tribid again, them with rosie and also will be the last chapter :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 10.8K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
37.5K 1.1K 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
449K 10.9K 41
COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampires. tvd fanfiction [seasons 2-3] [oc × kl...