Don't do that little one

By 2JuStAsImPLeGal8

Louis is the triplets adopted Omega brother. Louis goes to live with them when Anne sadly passes away. They w... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 5

2.8K 80 3
By 2JuStAsImPLeGal8

"Hmm yeah well I'm gonna go break up with Ashton."

Louis' POV:

"What? Why?" Niall exclaimed.

"He's just not for me. I mean I know he took my virginity and I know he could be my mate when I turn sixteen but it's just not working out." I replied.

"He took your virginity?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. My brothers know they smelt it on me as soon as I walked into the house the day after." I said quickly.

"Okay, so we don't have to tell them anything?" Zayn double checked.

"No Zayn you don't." I said.

"Okay well have fun." Liam chuckled.

"Haha will do." I said and left.

I trudged my way upstairs then once in the room I took my phone out of my bag to call Ashton.

"Hey Lou I'm busy right now can this wait?" He said right before I heard moaning in the background.

"What was that?" I said abruptly.

"What was what?" He said trying to keep cool.

"That noise someone moaned who moaned?" I asked loudly.

"Way to go Micheal you just had to moan didn't you right after I told you not to." I heard Ashton say.

"Micheal? Are you cheating on me?" I shouted.

"Look Louis I'm sorry I pro-" He started.

"You know what it doesn't matter I was gonna break up with you anyway. Have a nice life." I finished.

I hung up and then threw my phone across the room where it hit the wall opposite me. Then burst into tears. How could he do this to me? Why didn't I see it sooner? All that stuff about making me go on a diet. Was that so he could make me the boyfriend he wanted? Did he only have me so he could boss someone around instead of Michael? Am I actually that worthless?

"Some mistakes get made, that's alright, that's okay." - Ashe & Niall Horan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...
94K 2.6K 46
The Styles and Tomlinson packs have been at war for hundreds of years. But when recruits run low and resources run out, they have no other option the...
83.4K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...