When a snail falls in love |...

Von Lisadora123

In this world, there is the beautiful mutual and telepathy love. "I've been pursuing you for so long, what do... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( part 1)
Chapter 45 ( Part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 80 part 2
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chanyeol extra part 1 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.2 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.3 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol part 2.1
Chanyeol part 2.2
Chanyeol part 2.3 ( Last )
Baekhyun's story part 1
Baekhyun's story part 2
Baekhyun's story part 3
Jirose part 1
Jirose part 2
Jirose part 3
Jirose part 4
Mingyu part 1
Mingyu part 2
Mingyu part 3
Liskook part 1
Liskook part 2
Liskook part 3
Liskook Jirose and Mingyu
Liskook part 5
LISKOOK- the end

Chapter 52

2.5K 161 58
Von Lisadora123

Everyone's first impression of Lisa was usually that she did not pay too much attention to how she dressed. She wore a suit and a shirt to work, casual sportswear out of work, and never seemed to put on makeup. When paired with the cold expression constantly on her face, she seemed even more plain and boring.

In reality, Lisa was very particular about the way she dressed. However, her focus was always on whether or not the style was appropriate for her.

For instance, she would buy delicate mature pajamas which were slightly sexy and rather feminine which she wore at night. ( when she was alone.)

All her sportswear was carefully selected to make sure the fabrics were light, breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying. Her sportswear were all products which had been scientifically proven to help performance whereby the only downside was the low variety of style. This is why her sportswear did not look too fancy,

The way she dressed in work seemed solemn and old-fashioned because she wanted to maintain an image of being stalwart, mature and reliable as a criminal police officer. Moreover, she knew that she looked relatively small and young, so she made up for it with the way she dressed. All this was to win the trust of the public.

The reason why she did not wear a skirt often was also because it was not convenient for moving about. Lisa actually had dozens of dresses at home that Mingyu bought for her from time to time, this gave her a wardrobe more than sufficient enough to meet the functional and ornamental needs of various occasions.

This was one such occasion. She stood at the bar to pick up a drink while wearing a black bareback openwork dress and black stiletto heels.

Thankfully, there were many tall, beautiful and youthful girls present at the party, so Lisa's dress was not overly eye-catching.

Nevertheless, many people were still looking at her.

Her skin was naturally already extremely fair and thin, but the black dress accentuated her skin to the point where it seemed unusually snow-like and cold under the dim lights. The design of the dress was elegant yet bold and although there were hollow patterns all about, her entire fair and smooth back was exposed. It was obvious that she did not want to show too much skin, but she seemed even more seductive than the beautiful girls who all had their long slender legs on display.

This dress was from a luxury brand that Mingyu bought. In order for it to fit her, he had to go to a tailor to reduce the waist size and shorten the hem of the dress. With this, although she seemed very petite, her chest, waist, and hips looked relatively full. Her exquisite feminine curves were all smoothly and tastefully accentuated.

Da Hu whistled quietly to show that he was impressed, then he picked up a drink and nodded towards Jungkook without saying anything.

Jungkook was originally a little distracted, but after this, he laughed lightly and clinked glasses with Da Hu.

As he drank the drink slowly, his gaze was fixed on her figure where it lingered quietly for a while.

Lisa actually wore the dress quite daringly.

It was not just Taehyung's friends and classmates who were attending the engagement party, his girlfriend's relatives and friends were present too. The open-air garden was filled with melodious music, warm lights, and people everywhere.

Jungkook, Da Hu, and a few others sat in the corner drinking and chatting. Occasionally, people would walk over to them to have small talk. The whole mood was very peaceful and comfortable.

Lisa only stood there for a while before she was swooped away by Taehyung's fiancée, Jennie, to sit with her girlfriends. After a while, Jennie invited Lisa to get something to eat.

The restaurant was on the first floor of the hotel and was connected to the garden. It was not a traditional banquet tonight, but an open buffet. The two of them slowly walked about filling their plates. When they arrived at the barbecue section in the corner, they noticed that there were not many people around because people rarely ate barbecue in the summer. The barbecue chef wore a white coat and a tall hat as he smiled at the two of them with both of his hands casually folded behind his back.

Jennie flashed him a smile then began to choose her food. "Taehyung likes to eat grilled squid the most."

Lisa stood by her side and looked on for a while. Then, she raised her head and said to the chef, "Can I use your tools and ingredients to grill my own food?"

A few of the core members from several branches came over to propose a toast to Taehyung as Jungkook likewise exchanged toasts with each one of them. After some small talk, they left and Jungkook turned his head only to find that Lisa was no longer sitting at her original position.

The ability of a criminal police officer to spot something was not to be underestimated. After briefly scanning his surroundings, he saw Lisa's petite figure in the restaurant at the side of the garden.

Was she... grilling food?

The restaurant was surrounded by transparent glass and skinny trees. The lights were bright orange in color and there was a great variety of exquisite food available to all the guests.

Lisa lowered her head while she stood in front of a large black barbecue grill with a focused look on her face. Both of her hands moved about busily in an orderly manner.

The chef and Taehyung's fiancée stood at the side with a smile on their faces while they watched her cook. Who would have thought that an oversized chef's hat and white apron could look so good on someone?

At this moment, Da Hu piped up. "I'm going to get some food. Do you want some?"

The smile on Jungkook's face widened. "I'll wait a little longer."

After a while, she took off the chef's outfit and followed Jennie over to Jungkook's table with a plate of food in her hand.

Old Wu, Taehyung, and several others were sitting at the table. They all knew about Jungkook and Lisa's relationship but they did not point it out. Even so, Da Hu pretentiously pulled out a chair and put it next to Jungkook. "Lisa, sit here."

There was a smile on everyone's face and Jungkook smiled along as well. He comfortably leaned on the spacious chair and stared at his woman approaching.

Lisa strictly adhered to the rule of "keeping it low-profile", so she sat next to Jungkook with an indifferent look on her face. She placed the plate full of food on the table but she did not offer it to him.

Jennie looked at them and grinned. "Lisa grilled it by herself. I tasted a piece just now and it tasted better than the ones cooked by the chef."

After this, everyone lowered their heads to look at it and saw that it really did look delicious. The food was brightly colored and gave off a wafting fragrant aroma.

Jungkook looked at the plate of food and then looked at the little woman beside him, who for some reason had her head tilted downward defensively. The food looked delicious, which made him, as a man, feel unutterably comfortable and peaceful.

Before he could even take a piece, Da Hu quickly snatched a small piece of steak and stuffed it into his mouth. He instantly relaxed as an enchanted look washed over his face. "Lisa, you've taken cooking classes before, right? It's delicious."

Lisa did not actually have any special talent for cooking. It was just that she always worked patiently, so after looking through a recipe, she would be able to follow the recipe almost to the tee. In addition to this, the food that she had grilled were all food that Jungkook liked, which came as a result of her having done some research on grilling beforehand.

As Lisa watched Da Hu stuffing the largest piece of tenderloin into his mouth, she subconsciously frowned lightly. Seconds later, Taehyung also picked up a piece and praised Lisa.

Jungkook and Lisa briefly exchanged looks.

Just as Lisa was about to open her mouth, Jungkook pulled the plate towards himself and said with a cocky smile, "Do you think that she grilled it for you guys?"

Everyone burst into laughter and Lisa instantly felt her face burning up. Jungkook picked up his chopsticks and began to eat the plate of food all by himself. Then, he secretly reached under the table and held her hand.

Later on, a leader summoned Jungkook for a talk, after which he did not return for quite some time. Thus, Jennie brought Lisa over to her table. Lisa sat there for a while and listened to the girls talk about cosmetics as well as gossip. Unsurprisingly, it was way too boring for her, so after a while, she took a glass of water, got up, and went to walk around the garden.

There was a glossy flowing pond a short distance away which Lisa leisurely walked over to. She met several young girls chatting by the pond under the lights. In the middle of them all was Rosé, smiling and wearing a long red dress.

Rosé stood under the rain for a long time on the night that she was rejected by Jungkook. She caught a cold on the day she returned to Lin City. Perhaps because she was physically and mentally exhausted, she had been feeling very weary. She took a few days of sick leave and only went back to work the following Monday to attend Taehyung's engagement party.

A few girls saw Lisa standing not too far away from them and one of the girls from the election service asked Rosé softly, "I heard that Lisa is in a relationship with Jungkook? Is it true? I can't tell."

Rosé took a glance at Lisa's dress and her heart skipped a beat. She was a little stunned but she kept smiling as she answered, "I'm not too sure."

The girls left after chatting with Lisa for a bit. Even though Rosé had taken sick leave, the people in the criminal police unit did not pay it too much mind. However, now that Lisa was looking at Rosé's slightly pale face, she was concerned. "Have you recovered from your cold?"

Rosé did not want to talk to her, so she stared at the pool of water next to her and nodded enthusiastically. "I'm fine."

Lisa was startled. Rosé's smile was very faint, and although she flashed it, Lisa understood all the hidden emotions hidden within. There was a little sadness, a little self-deprecation, irony, and detest.

Neither of them spoke as Rosé turned around and left without looking at her.

After standing still for a while, Lisa's phone rang and opened her phone to see that it was a text message from Jungkook. "Let's go back."

Lisa replied, "Okay."

Jungkook was in a good mood as the car drove through the quiet night. From time to time, he would glance at the woman beside him with a slight smile on his face.

After a while, Lisa abruptly asked, "Did you reject Rosé?"

Jungkook had his hand on the steering wheel as he answered briefly. "Yeah."

After this, Lisa did not say anything else.

When he arrived at Lisa's house, there was no one around. Lisa smiled, turned her head to look at Jungkook and calmly waited for a parting kiss.

Jungkook laughed. He rested one of his arms on the back of her seat, held her face with the other, and leaned forward to kiss her.

This kiss was as calm and sweet as usual. However, when Jungkook averted his gaze, his eyes fell upon her fair, slender shoulders as well as her soft and beautiful back. Throughout the entire night, he had been teased by the lively scene in front of him such that now he suddenly found it even more difficult to restrain himself.

His kisses slowly moved from her cheek to her neck as he whispered, "Lisa, sit on me."

Lisa jerked her neck backward slightly to temporarily avoid his warm kisses. In all other aspects, Lisa was "a person of great wisdom who only seemed slow-witted", but when it came to relationships between men and women, she was extremely simple-minded.

Each time she hugged or kissed Jungkook, her heartbeat would accelerate and her face would feel warm. After this, it would take her all to keep herself calm and steady. Moreover, the level of intimacy over these past few days might not have been enough for Jungkook, but she was very satisfied and content with it.

Nonetheless, the request made by Jungkook was clearly an erotic one. This meant he wanted the level of physical contact between them to go beyond the kissing stage. Thus, it naturally made her nervous, which caused her to hesitate.

Jungkook saw the nervous and embarrassed expression on her face, but he still continued to trap her between his body and the seat. He stared at her with playful eyes without making a sound. After a while, even though her face was bright red, there was a determined look in her eyes. "I'll do it."

Lisa sat on his lap inside the narrow car with both of her hands around his neck. As she sat there, she raised her head upwards slightly to welcome his kisses. Jungkook felt her soft body leaning against him and became fascinated such that his consciousness started wavering. This made him kiss her even more forcefully and passionately. He could not help but move his big hands along her smooth curves toward her chest.

Right after he had gently touched her soft chest, he felt Lisa's body stiffening up and she suddenly reached out to push his hands away. "Don't go overboard."

Jungkook could not help but laugh, then he tightened his grip around her waist slightly and continued to hold her in his arms. He kissed her lips from her neck all the way to her shoulders as Lisa's body grew hotter and hotter. She closed her eyes and her eyelashes trembled slightly. After kissing her for a while, Jungkook subtly moved his hand to her chest once again.

When Lisa got off the car, her longskirt was a mess and her face was red. Jungkook's face was also a little red as he walked her towards the front door of the building with a barely suppressed smile on his face.

After taking a few steps, Jungkook raised his head and saw a black BMW ten meters away.

Lisa saw it too and she remained silent.

Jungkook stared at her and asked in a low voice, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Lisa shook her head. "No, you should go ahead first."

Jungkook nodded, loosened his grip around her, then went back to the car. Instead of starting the car, he reached into his pocket to get a cigarette but instead grabbed a box of chewing gum that Lisa had given him. He smirked, then put a piece in his mouth and quietly watched from inside the car.

A few moments later, the rear door of the BMW opened and Jaehyun stepped out.

🌙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
218K 16.1K 77
Lisa lived for twenty six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death waiting...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
37.7K 1.4K 25
-This event took place after BoBoiBoy Movie 2 (My Au) BoBoiBoy and His friends Go to Laskar Station To replace some of the workers for a while. As th...