XAVIER

By corpse_chokes_me

'HOLY SHIT!' Madalyne takes a deep breath when she realizes what just happened. She feels hot and bothered bu... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1- Egyptian Blue Eyes
Chapter 3 - Apology
Chapter 4 - I wanted you the moment I saw you
Chapter 5 - Three Months
Chapter 6 - Slow Down!
Chapter 7 - Paradise is Lost
Chapter 8 - Blood
Chapter 9 - Pin-drop
Chapter 10 - Supposed Parents
Chapter 11 - Five-One-Six
Chapter 12 - Road to Zion
Chapter 13 - Jason
Chapter 14 - Speechless
Chapter 15 - Cappuccino
Chapter 16 - Asphalt 9
Chapter 17 - Museum
Chapter 18 - Essex
Chapter 19 - It's time to talk
Chapter 20 - Night Gone Wrong
Chapter 21 - Déjà vu
Chapter 22 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 23 - Punching Bag
Chapter 24 - You hurt her!
Chapter 25 - Can I sit next to you?
Chapter 26 - How fucking dare you!
Chapter 27 - Just listen to your parents
Chapter 28 - Bodyguards
Chapter 29 - Attorney
Chapter 30 - Congratulations
Chapter 31 - I missed this
Chapter 32 - Tease me
Chapter 33 - About you
Chapter 34 - I don't know how relationships work
Chapter 35 - Las Vegas
Chapter 36 - It's a good start
Chapter 37 - Nothing more than that
Chapter 38 - The Truth
Chapter 39 - Emotionless devil
Chapter 40 - First time in many years
Chapter 41 - I just needed a hug
Chapter 42 - Mission Failed
Chapter 43 - Selfish
Chapter 44 - My Strong Woman
Chapter 45 - I only believe him
Chapter 46 - My Queen
Chapter 47 - Star of David
Chapter 48 - What happened to not hiding things anymore?
Chapter 49 - It was me!
Chapter 50 - Revenge
Chapter 51 - I love You
Chapter 52- This is it
Chapter 53 - I did not get to say it back
Chapter 54 - It's not over (last part)

Chapter 2 - Hypnotic

8.4K 183 33
By corpse_chokes_me

(Third Person POV)

"Move" The deep voice growls behind her. Madalyne's whole body starts to tense and her cheeks are red. She finds herself slowly turning to the stranger. Once again their grazes meet.

"Sorry? What did you just say?" Madalyne blurts and instantly regrets as the boy's jaw clenches and his face flushes with anger. However, she isn't going to lose her confidence.

"Are you deaf? Leave!" The stranger growls while gritting his teeth. His 6'2 tall figure hovers over her with his eyes looking straight in hers.

"Why should I? I got the seat first!" Madalyne hisses. Who does he think he is? Last time she checked, the table was not booked.

"Listen girl, I am in no mood for this so move out of my seat." He snaps back. His head boils with anger while clenching his fist.

However Madalyne has other plans "I think the fuck not," She smirks, taking the seat she claimed first. Just because he is some scary and bulky looking boy, does not mean Madalyne will be scared; she has to act strong.

The stranger is no longer alone. Four other tall frames gather behind him. Two of them have blonde hair and pale skin who happen to be twins and the other has ginger hair with freckles all over his face. All of them have blue eyes. Except the fourth guy, whose grey eyes are fixed somewhere else around the library.

"Hey, new girl, please leave before X does something," Says one of the twins.

'So this mysterious guy is X. X? Xander? Xayden?' Madalyne thinks.

"No I will not. It is mine from now on. I don't see your name written here. So you leave before I do something," Madalyne finishes. X just stands there dumbfounded.

In his mind, he wonders how someone can dare to talk to him like that. He is feared all around the campus. No one ever dared to claim or even come near to his seat.

On the other hand, his body relaxes upon hearing her light voice. He could hear her talking forever and never get tired. But he again thinks to himself that she might be one of those bitches who act feisty to get attention. However something about her honey brown eyes seems different.

"Look I get it you think that you can rule everyone here but I'm not one of them. Is this your library? Huh? I claimed this seat first so I will sit here. You and your mates can sit somewhere else. And if you think your empty threats can scare me, you are wrong, X," Madalyne had enough of this stranger's bullshit. She goes back to reading her book as if nothing just happened. Xavier's friends stare at her then give Xavier teasing smirks. Xavier needs to put her in place.

"You-," He gets cut off.

"And one more thing. I. Am. Not. New. Here." Madalyne emphasizes each word. Xavier doesn't know that because he has not been on campus in more than three months and Madalyne joined almost three months ago.

Xavier cannot help but stare at the mesmerizing beauty but her words, not so much.

"Goodbye X" With that Madalyne leaves.

.........................................................

Madalyne's POV

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe it

Breathe out

"What the fuck just happened!" I let out a whisper. Who the hell is he? I have never seen him since I joined. Oh no! I just realized I told him too many harsh things.

'Damn it Mad! You need to fix this mouth of yours,' This over-confidence is going to get me out of U.K. in no time.

It is now almost thirty past three in the afternoon and I need to meet up with the team for research work then by evening I will be done. Tonight my friends and have plans for our girls night out. I missed the last one because there was an emergency in the laboratory. My lovely friends had no problem with that.

I swear I have the best friends in the world who are not only understanding but also supportive with my decisions.

I met Selena and Sarah in fourth grade and Chloe at seventh grade. Just in few months, we became very close and since then four of us are basically together through every stage.

However, these few days Chloe and I have been growing apart. She is at boxing training all day after classes so we don't get a lot of time to catch up daily.

"Beep!Beep!Beep!" I hear my phone vibrate. Texts from group chat.

Chloe: Sorry girls but I can't come today.

Selena: Whaaaaaaat! Nooooo! Giiiirrrlll!

Selena: We planned!

Sarah: C'monnnn. You can't back out!

Chloe: Guys I am sorry! My trainer is going hard on me! So chill!

Me: It is totally fine! See you tomorrow. Bye.

Chloe: Why can't you guys react like Mad! Love you!

After lots of love you emojis I start my jeep and drive to the Lab.

..............................................................

"Yesssss. Finally!" Selena screams as we enter the club nearby the campus. The whole dance floor is swarming with young people swinging their hips and moving their heads along the beat. Everyone has drinks in their hands which are making them drunk and dance clumsily. All I can see is that the crowd moving in rhythm in those red lights.

"I wanna be on the front line, knotted up suit ties. Talking like a headstrong mamma....." Ahhhh my favorite song. As soon as the song booms through the club, the lights go all blue.

"I did not know we are slow dancing today," Selena squeals. Selena loves slow dancing.

"Oh no! Not again.....," Sarah facepalms not wanting to dance, "Imma go and find a handsome guy. Byeeeee." Sarah leaves us in front of the bar looking around.

"Is there any chance that she has drank before coming here?" I ask raising my eyebrows as Selena laughs at my words as we stride towards the bar. Sarah was never interested in talking to "handsome" guys.

After taking few shots, we decide to head to the dance floor. "Ooooooo. L-look over thereeee!" I follow my gaze to where my drunk friend is pointing. I narrow my eyes to get a clear view. Not even fifteen minutes have passed, Sarah has already found her "handsome" guy?

'Wait! Don't I know him from somewhere?' I think to myself hard but the alcohol is fucking up my brain.

Ignoring them, Selena and I begin dancing on the middle of the dance floor with other unknown people doing the same. Few boys try to take a hold of me but I push them away and show the finger.

'Not today, Satans'

'Oh no! Where the fuck is Selena?' I try to look around through my blurry eyes but she is nowhere in sight. Why would she leave me out here?

Everything around me fades away. It is just the music and me. Closing my eyes, letting my long brown hair down, I move my body in the rhythm as if no one is watching. I don't give a fuck anymore. I had a lot all these week and now I deserve a break. I let all my exhaustion out tonight. I feel as if I am high up in the sky without any worries and work.

"You do it to me so well

Hypnotic taking over me"

I somewhat feel happy and also sad. Happy because I get to be all free tonight. Nothing comes between me and my little moment. Sad because whenever I drink, all the things that gave me pain come back rushing to my head.

Am I really free if I cannot forget my past?

'I don't know'

Will I ever forget what he did to me? What she did to me?

'Never'

Fuck it. Fuck them. They can never stop me from chasing my dreams.

"TONIGHT IS MY NIGHTTT!" I scream not giving a fuck about who hears. Taking my leather jacket off, I throw it somewhere in the crowd.

"Yes, tonight is all yours," A familiar deep voice whispers in my ear. I don't even realize when two hands grip my curves.

"Pacific Ocean, dug so deep

Hypnotic taking over me"

I can feel a tall muscular body behind me with our body syncing together along the beat. I can feel his lips close to my ear whispering the lyrics. I feel so aroused with only just the voice. I feel the need to look at him so turn around.

'I have seen him somewhere,' I stare at his face as we move in rhythm. Our body pressed together with his inked veiny hands wrapped around my lower back. It is now him and I and the music. These eyes, the lips, the tattoos feel all too familiar.

"We meet again, Madalyne," Oh no. It's him. The blue-eyed stranger. 'How does he know my name? How dare he show up here and touch me!'

I want to utter these words so badly but I also don't want him to leave. I feel safe in his warmth. But why?

"How-how did you know my n-name?" I try to unwrap his arms and get away only to stumble upon my two inch stilettos.

"I have my ways," His face is dangerously close to my mine. His breathe has mixture of mint and alcohol. He is drunk too. We both are. We intensely stare at each other. I can see the lust in his eyes. His blue eyes are shining as if telling me a different story. I try take in every detailed features of him; the artistic tattoos, his smoothly shaved sharp jaws and his perfectly coiffured hair.

The next thing I know our lips are pressed against each other. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as his grip tightens. I grab a fistful of his soft hair and as he cups my ass. Is it wrong that I am making out with the stranger to whom I basically misbehaved?

'But it feels so good'

"Hypnotic taking over me....."

After our brief moment, I began to open my eyes. "Beautiful," The stranger calls me.

"Come upstairs with me, darling," He blurts. Damn those hormones and the alcohol. Before he can say anything else, I step back.

"I have to go now !" To which he smirks as if he knows what I want. I turn around- hold on. My eyes flicker to the booth across the room.

"Wait! What! Am I seeing shit?" I rub my eyes the look again. No no no no!

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I pushed everyone out my way to the booth.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I look at my friend who looks at me like she has seen a ghost.

.....................................................

Thanks for reading.

Peace out

-Mystoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1.3M 23.9K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
124K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...