TOGETHER UNTIL THE STARS FADE

By queennexx

How will things go on, after the evening when Eda finds out about Serkan's hidden secret and his tumor? Won't... More

Part 1 <What if?>
Part 3 <Unexpected problems>
Part 4 <What's next?>
Part 5 <Fairy of life>
- author's note -
Part 6 < Old us >

Part 2<Our little world>

1.6K 82 14
By queennexx

It was two months after Eda and Serkan arrived here, in Italy. For some time to live here, they chose a house next to the forest, away from the city, far away from others, because they both wanted to spend as much time together as possible, and Serkan also needed to spend as much time as he can in the fresh air.

The house they chose to live in until they returned to their real home was small, wooden, had a garden with many different plants, a lake, a wonderful observation deck near the forest from which they watched the stars every night. This house to stay in was Serkan's idea because he knew how much Eda loves nature and flowers, and there was an infinite number of them here, so he had no doubt that she would enjoy living here.

One afternoon when Serkan returned from an examination at the hospital, he found Eda in the garden. She wore short, pink with white flowers, a kimono robe, her hair tied in a messy bun, and she sang quietly while taking care of the flowers that the homeowners had planted here. The homeowners were a husband and wife who both madly loved the stars, which is why they set up an observation deck and the flowers so for that reason here was a lot of them and wanted their house to become a temporary or eternal home for a couple who loved the same things and would continue to nurture what they left here. And Serkan knew this whole story because he designed this house for these people early in his career. It was his job, just where he had his first speech as an architect and the place where he now stood (next to the terrace behind the house) met the owners of the house. The day they talked, the couple told him that someday he would come back here, whether they were dead or not. But he will come not alone but with the woman of his life. The only one, the first and the last, that he will love.  A dozen years ago, he just smiled and thought in his mind that it really wouldn't happen, but today, to his surprise, he stands here and looks at the only love of his life that is in front of him.

After his thoughts about all of this, he decided to make a move from where he had been standing for a good ten minutes.

-And what does my beauty do while I'm not at home?- Serkan approached Eda and hugged her from behind.

- Serkan! Why are you doing that?

-What?

You scared me. I didn't expect you to come back so early. Please don't do that again.

-Okay, okay, calm down.-Serkan said with a smile, seeing a little anger in Eda's eyes.

Okay, it doesn't matter. How did you do in the hospital? Everything is fine? - Eda's slightly frowned and angry face changed to worried after Serkan's fright.

-Everything is alright, don't worry. Treatment goes as it should. The doctor said that the final operation could take place earlier than planned if things continue as they are now.

-Hmmm....great...okay ..- Eda said quietly and turned back to the flowers.

-Eda ..- Serkan took her arm and turned back to hug her over her vest.- Why do you always react so strangely sadly? After all, you forced me to be treated, you found me a doctor and we are here now for me to recover. Everything is going as it should. What is wrong? Why are you sad after every knowledge of the tumor situation?

-I'm glad you're healing but...

-But? .. What?

-I'm scared.- Eda said and lowered her head.

-About what?

-Operation. You know it will be very dangerous. And I'm afraid to think about that day. What if the operation won't be successful?

-Eda. I never thought I would hear these words from you. After all, you told me not to be afraid. Remember? You told me not to be afraid and said that everything would be fine, so I did. Therefore now I'm saying same words to you: Don't be afraid. Everything will work out, I promise you.

- I'm sorry ... I overreacted, I didn't have to react like that.

- Don't apologize, Eda. I know how you feel, what are you thinking, I know you and I see everything from your eyes. Everything is normal, don't worry, I understand you.

-Thank you. - Eda hugged Serkan. - I don't know what I would do without you.

- Heyyy... stop, don't be so dramatic, Eda. I will not disappear anywhere. And besides, how are your studies going? Did you have an appointment with the teacher today?

- Oh, yes! He said my job is very good and next week's final presentation.

-I'm very proud of you. - Serkan kissed her on the forehead.

- I know, Serkan. You repeat this to me several times every day. I really remember it, you don't have to remind me all of the time- Eda laughed.

Yes, I repeat it to you and I will repeat it for the rest of my life. Unless you shut me up.-  Serkan said with a smile and suddenly Eda kissed him.

- Maybe you'll shut up now? - Eda laughed again.

- I am very proud of you, my fairy girl ...

- Serkan!

- Very very ..- Serkan repeated the same words and tickled her, while leaving small kisses on her face.

-Serkan, stop, that's enough, please ..

Serkan didn't stop tickling her.

-Serkan, stop.-Eda laughed, trying to breathe in the air.

-Well, okay, my stubborn.- Serkan laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

-What did you say?Who is that? Stubborn? Ah like that?- Eda framed both hands to the side and stood in front of Serkan.

-The sweetest stubborn.

-Don't try to turn around with nice words.- Eda annoyed him.

- I'm not even trying ..

-You are. Because you really wanted to say that I am stubborn and don't want everything you just did.

- You don't want that? I thought you liked it when I tickled you.- Serkan quickly tickled her to one side again.

-I like, really like, but that's enough, Serkan ...- Eda started laughing again.

-And you can't be mad at me for long.

- Could it be otherwise?

- Probably not.- Serkan smiled.- Okay, let's end it. What are you doing here?

- I have transplanted flowers, you know how much care they need, and there are endless numbers of them here. You know I won't leave anyone unattended.

-I know. It turns out you really like this place ...

- Yes, I have said it many times. Here I feel like in another world. Only the two of us. Perfect, isn't it?

- Absolutely. But Sirius could also be here. Then we would be the whole family.

- Yes, but Sirius is in good hands now. I imagine what he will look like when we return with Melo's care ..- Eda laughed and spread her arms, showing the possible size.

- No no, Melo promised to take care as needed.

- Did you really believe her? Melo? You are kidding me, you'll see how she will express her love for him in delicacies- Eda couldn't control her laughter.- Ah, besides, in the morning she send me a message and she wanted to talk with me and you when you come back. She wants to discuss something about the project.

-Maybe let's call her right now?

-Okay, I'll fix everything here and I'll come.

Serkan went inside the house and was later joined by Eda and they together called Melo.

-Dada, enişte finally! Good to see you! How are you?

- Hi Melo, we  are good, how are you? How Sirius is doing?- Eda said.

- I'm fine, and Sirius is alright, he's happy in auntie Melo's hands until his beautiful parents are gone.-Melo laughed.

Serkan and Eda looked at each other and smiled.

-Melo, you say you wanted to talk to us about something? What? Are there any problems? - Serkan touched on the main reason for their conversation.

- Ah, yes..is a problem.

-Melo, what's wrong?-Eda said excitedly. -You know you can tell us everything.

-Yes, Melo, say it.- Serkan agreed.

- Well, the project we are currently working on..you two know about it perfectly..we had already prepared the most important drawings and documents..Which you mentioned Serkan- Serkan nodded slowly. -  and someone stole them from us.

- What?

-What did you mean stole?-Serkan asked in surprise.

- I don't know. They were in my office the last time I left, I locked the room but when I arrived this morning, everyone panicked because those documents weren't  in their place... But I really didn't take them, really.

-Melo, we don't even suspect it, don't worry, you're definitely not guilty.- said Eda.

- Yes, Melo ... Be calm and tell Engin to call me I need to talk to him.
They quickly ended the conversation, following the news they heard. It was their most important project in the last five years.
-How is that possible? Who could have done it?-Serkan spoke in a raised tone and walked from one side of the room to the other.

- I don't know, Serkan, I don't know. But calm down, we'll find out something, Engin will let you know all the news and changes. Calm down.

- How can I calm down? This is our most important project, we've been working on it for so long, and now? -Serkan couldn't control his anger.

-It's not all lost yet, Serkan.-  she took it his hand and make him to sat down next to her on the couch. - We'll solve this trouble. And now calm down, you know you can't be nervous.
Eda turned to Serkan and he put his head on her knees.
<>><><><><><><><><><><>
It was the evening of the same day. Eda and Serkan lay at the top of the observation tower, near their house, and stared at the stars. It was quite late in the evening, dusk, so Eda lit candles, making the whole atmosphere even more magical. They had both been lying like this in candlelight and moonlight for some time without saying a word.

-What are you thinking about?- suddenly Eda broke the prevailing silence.
-Hmm..about a lot.-Serkan lay on his side and turned to Eda.- About us, about what we are doing now, about you, about our future ... about our future children.

-Our future children?- Eda reapeted his words and couldn't control her smile.

- Yes. I often think about them. For example, how they will look, what they will like and what they will not, what they will look like.

- Of course like you. - Eda laughed.

-Very funny, Eda..

- I didn't want to say anything bad. I just think that one of our children will be your copy: will have the same beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, a good heart, will be as caring when he or she grows up as you, will be a stubborn but at the same time cute little robot ..

- And the other one will be like you: will have your big eyes, perfect facial features. Our girl or boy will be sincere as their mother, will want to help everyone, have a golden heart and love from all over the world ..- Serkan hugged Eda and looked at the stars again.
-Eda!
-What, Serkan?

-Make a wish! A star is falling!- Serkan said, showing to Eda a flying star. At that moment, they stopped breathing for a moment, closed their eyes, and came up with a wish that they both longed to fulfill.

-What wish did you come up with?- Eda asked, opening her eyes.
- I won't say it today.

-Why? When will you tell? Such a secret desire not to share it with me?

- No, it's completely not a big secret. I will share it with you when it comes true. And I feel it will be very soon.

-You still don't stop surprising and annoying me, Serkan Bolat.- Eda laughed and placed her head on his chest.

- And I don't even think to stop doing that.- Serkan started stroking and kissing her hair. They lay like this for a few more minutes, but the beautiful silence was suddenly broken by the ringing of Serkan's phone. It was his mother.
'Why is she calling so late?' Serkan thought.
-Mom?

-Serkan ... I'm sorry I'm calling so late.-Serkan heard her trembling voice.

-What is wrong mom? Something happened?

Eda looked at Serkan with concern and asked him to turn on the speaker so she could hear their conversation too.

-I don't, but ... Alptekin..I mean your dad ..

-What happened to him?- Serkan said worried.

No one on the other side of the phone answered.

-Mom Aydan are you good? Why don't you say anything? What happened to Mr. Alptekin?

-Someone from hospital just called me and said that he had a strong heart attack. That person said he is now in a coma. I'm going to the hospital.

Serkan's heart stopped for a second when he heard those words. Although he was angry at his father and didn't want to see him in his eyes, she was stunned by this news. However, despite everything, it was his father who made him be where he is right now, who gave him life.

-How did it happened..?-Eda's voice trembled.

-I don't know, Eda, I only know as much as I told you.But the situation looks very serious.I wanted to let you know.-from Aydan's voice felt how panicked she was.

Serkan sat and did not move, didn't say a single word.

-Serkan, are you alright? -Eda looked at him with a strange look when she saw his condition.She wanted to say something else to mother Aydan but suddenly Serkan fell on the ground.

-Serkan! What happened? Serkan, can you hear me? -Eda turned off the phone immidiately without saying anything to Aydan and attacked the lying Serkan.

-Serkan, can you hear me? Answer.Serkan.-Eda tried to wake him up but Serkan didn't react.He heard something going on next to him but his brain couldn't understand anything. And suddenly, by chance, he was overwhelmed by memories from his childhood.

-- end of chapter 2--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.5K 31
His crazy Peri Kizi, who came to him from the fairyland of sex, flowers, and chocolate, to illuminate his life with all the madness she held. She was...
23.7K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
62K 2.2K 16
I couldn't figure out whether to post the next one-shot in a separate story or continue with this thread. Lowkey awful with understanding these thing...