DEAR CHOSEN ONE โœ…

By BlackHairedWeasley2

Cordelia Antonin Dolohov is a Slytherin, who just so happens to have feelings for a certain Harry Potter. She... More

A/N
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“
||๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ||
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„| ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
TRAILER
FACTS&BTS ABOUT THE STORY

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ

162 25 15
By BlackHairedWeasley2

Dear Harry,

The first day of school was not too bad was it? Ok, maybe not potions. I cannot understand why Professor Snape has to be so mean to the Gryffindors, especially you. I mean he is always kinda monotonous. Once my parents had to go somewhere for 3 days, and I stayed with the Malfoys. But then Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy had to go somewhere and me and Draco were stuck with Professor Snape, who was 'babysitting' us. Nothing fun; we were 5 and he made us read potion books and just stared  at us as if we would break something. 

Congratulations on making the team by the way. Your father was a Chaser, did you know that? You probably did. Maybe the quidditch skills run in the family? I'm also sorry how Draco treats you. 

As I sat there in the common room earlier, listening to Draco complaining about you, I was just thinking; will I turn evil. People say that all wizards and witches in Sytherin turn evil, bad, rotten. Will I be like that too? 

I know that just like all other gryffindors, you hate slytherins too. Draco might not be helping the case either. But you must know that he not really like this. He is just showing off and being a 'daddy's boy'. He is nice; deep down. 

Well there is still time. We have a whole of nice 7 years ahead of us. Maybe we could be friends after all?

Truly,

C.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 112 44
Reveals secret messages written in invisible ink, or any other hidden markings; also works against concealing charms (pronounced 'ah-par-ee-see-um')...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
661K 18.2K 26
***Chapter 3 is currently unavailable because of some copyright issues. A new version will be written and posted ASAP. Unfortunately it will not be t...
5.3K 120 15
Barnaby Lee gets introduced in the MC's third year at Hogwarts. What was his school like for the first two years? Hi, everyone! Barnaby Lee is my fa...